• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Thanks, i will try to get everything i can and see a couple of contacts after" Grandpa say after Yoshioka give him the information
The lady handed him the shard, "If you have anything to search on, just play this..." she said, "Oh, and don't worry, all memories I've stolen are stored, so I can reproduce copies of them."

(Well, no one said anything so I did a timeskip)

The days passed while they saw that the soldiers began to move throughout the city looking for them, the grandfather, being the only one who did not go on that mission, was the one who went out to buy things and be attentive to anything, now we are in the house from Sasha, Rex was bored playing with a tennis ball which he bounced off a wall while waiting for his grandfather, in turn Sasha was doing a pair of braids for Noah to pass the time while the girl read a book

(you can interact with my character or do something else, when everything has done something we can welcome the new character of @BlackDarkness679 and @ZoroNotZolo )

Deel was using steam from his nose blown to manipulate it, he was doing basically finger painting but with steam in mid air

Making all sorts of figures out of it, like a man with spiked hair in a gi and strong aura surrounding him, a martial artist with a bandanna wrapped around the head doing an uppercut, a leather jacket wearing individual with bat-like wings shooting from the forehead a beam and so much more

(How many of you know who are the characters in question?)

(Well, no one said anything so I did a timeskip)

The days passed while they saw that the soldiers began to move throughout the city looking for them, the grandfather, being the only one who did not go on that mission, was the one who went out to buy things and be attentive to anything, now we are in the house from Sasha, Rex was bored playing with a tennis ball which he bounced off a wall while waiting for his grandfather, in turn Sasha was doing a pair of braids for Noah to pass the time while the girl read a book

(you can interact with my character or do something else, when everything has done something we can welcome the new character of @BlackDarkness679 and @ZoroNotZolo )
Yoshioka— who was in a room she requested Sasha to get a private one of— was doing experiments. Glass shards, notes and memories of previous encounters and battles, alongside many of the other memories of other people, particularly ones from the Red Hand (Konoe) alongside their battle against Kessler.

She gave each one a detailed glance, trying to apply the fighting styles they used into a miniature mental dome she created in her own mind, like a simulation running all the battles, each minute thing— even down to the very environment, it's structure and design— all refined and conjured with the utmost precision.

"The one upper cutting is known as Ryu a supposed wandering warrior known to use a jumping uppercut and shoot blasts of energy using ki. Supposedly he fought all sorts of warriors. Kazuya is the one with wings supposedly he was part demon and after his mom who was also part demon attacked and died to his father was thrown off a cliff to determine if he was part demon by his father who was a rich warlord." Jack explains.

"The one upper cutting is known as Ryu a supposed wandering warrior known to use a jumping uppercut and shoot blasts of energy using ki. Supposedly he fought all sorts of warriors.
"Sounds like someone who could be a great ally on our side"
Kazuya is the one with wings supposedly he was part demon and after his mom who was also part demon attacked and died to his father was thrown off a cliff to determine if he was part demon by his father who was a rich warlord." Jack explains.
"Sounds like a tragic family drama went on in his life, although being part demon....how powerful can a half demon be...."

"I've need to think about things more as of late, which I been putting off for about 10 years. Not the things to clarify, the thinking in general and it's not something I wanna do but it's becoming more difficult to avoid." Jack says.

"Sometimes is hard to talk about stuff we dont want to, but you feel better most of the time when you finally let it out and get free, being much better afterwards"

Then continued as he got up

"Obviously its not easy regardless, but better then keeping it all for yourself only as it builds up and hurts you from all the thinking coming out of it"

There were several things Yoshioka saw during her experiments with the simulation.

The first was the soldier that had snuck behind her, one that could've taken her life had she was not saved by Volstagg. The second was the barrier made by Konoe; though she and Rex did manage to break the barrier, the process of it wasn't as efficient nor as foolproof given there was a chance she could've had a trump card.

Overthinking perhaps? Not much. There wasn't any way she could've predicted the future— at least, not in the way she was before given she could now.

Either way, there wasn't much to do aside from assuming and implementing.

"Hmmm...." she was able to replay memories from before, like that time she conjured a Noah to reenact what the girl did. "But is it possible to...?"

Yoshioka stood up and stepped forward, before snapping her fingers and her body went back to the seat a moment after.

"Oh...! I see now..." placing a hand on her chin, she had a moment of clarity.

"So what if I do this...?"

She stepped forward again, this time placing an object and then doing the same trick. Yoshioka was sent back to her chair again, "...but not the object? Uhuhhhh.."

With a slight smirk, she goes forward again and materialized a knife and place a small paper cut on her finger. "So that means..."

Upon a snap of her fingers, she was brought back though the wound inflicted wasn't. "There could be a limit as to how far I could do this, but maybe dependent on how far I recorded it prior to the playback.."

And with that concludes her first test.

"It would take a long time to talk about because it was a discovery I made just before the end when I had to review my entire life." Jack says.
"Well....take your time Jack....but remember.....you are with friends and comrades here.....so you got support if anything happens..."

Tells Jack as he pats his shoulder 3 times before going to see what the rest are doing around

Rex had stood up from his seat due to boredom, he looked for something to do until he saw Deel walking towards a place, out of curiosity he went to investigate.

"What happen Deel?"

"I heard some faint lightning, likely from Yoshi, so i was looking up to see what it was all about"

Explains to Rex
"Okay, I'm going with you" Rex said walking with him.
They eventually saw Yoshioka in her room, making constructs out of lightning, with some smoke and chemicals mixing along the way.

The lady would then give a look before saying, "Took around seconds before you arrived here..." and stood up to greet them, "Let me guess, Deel heard the faint lightning and Rex asked what happened before following?"

"You can see the future with your mirror abilities or you took a wild lucky guess about it?"

Wonders about it with his usual expressionless face
"The former, but I could go for both..." she replied, "But from your choice of words, yes, I am capable of seeing the future..." she continued, starting to dissipate the lightning constructs.

"It's not even great..." she pitied herself, "Besides, I'm not the strongest in the group, so I'm not gonna be much better in the front lines whether I have this or not..."
"You are the fastest of the group and have future sight, among your mirror abilities, they are nothing to pity yourself over"

Says as he headpats her a few moments later

"You should be thankful you got powers others dont, let alone remember the times you used your powers and helped us, like in the desert and the enemy base"

Back