• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

(From BD)

"Knocked out?...How exactly?...There was no way he could have done it in the situation we were in"

Says Deel, he was confused about this, even though Yoshi added these in his head
Yoshioka glanced at Grandfather and back at Deel, staring at him for a full ten seconds.

"You two... were going a bit far, at least to us viewing the fight. At that point, it wasn't a sparring session.... that's why I had to stop you.

If you want to fight me because of that, I'm fine with it..." she said, her voice getting a little mature as she spoke in anmore serious tone.

Yoshioka glanced at Grandfather and back at Deel, staring at him for a full ten seconds.

"You two... were going a bit far, at least to us viewing the fight. At that point, it wasn't a sparring session.... that's why I had to stop you.

If you want to fight me because of that, I'm fine with it..." she said, her voice getting a little mature as she spoke in anmore serious tone.
Rex, who a while ago was somewhat far away and with his back turned.
"Yeah, act as someone of your age Yoshi" Rex thought as he heard all her talk, a smile spread on his face, even though he knew that Yoshi would hit him if she saw it.

Jack walks over. "Tell me why it isn't concerning someone with super speed and the ability to steal memories that decide to use those powers to end a sparring match between allies instead of trying words? What else will you take without letting anyone know?" Jack asks eyes glowing red.

Jack walks over. "Tell me why it isn't concerning someone with super speed and the ability to steal memories that decide to use those powers to end a sparring match between allies instead of trying words? What else will you take without letting anyone know?" Jack asks eyes glowing red.
"Are you that mad that I ended a fight because I find my friends hurting each other, bad? Do I look like the person who would steal anything from you people?" she asked, clearly unfazed by his presence.

"If you're intelligent enough, because I know you clearly do, then you know that if I am what you say I am, then I would've already warped all of your memories. And yet, I didn't...

..Wanna know why?

Because you're my damn friends... That's why..."

Last edited:
"I am not mad, I am concerned and when you could just steal my memory before I can react and would never realize because I won't remember. So, I don't think approaching the subject in a slow and calm manner would work well." Jack says.

"I am not mad, I am concerned and when you could just steal my memory before I can react and would never realize because I won't remember. So, I don't think approaching the subject in a slow and calm manner would work well." Jack says.
"I would never, ever do that Jack... Remember that, okay?" she said, smiling as she walks along with Rex and the others.

"Are you that mad that I ended a fight because I find my friends hurting each other, bad? Do I look like the person who would steal anything from you people?" she asked, clearly unfazed by his presence.
"We don't have any issue with your intentions." Lawliet said. "It's the means that are concerning, means that are still available to you if you lose trust in one of us, if your motivations change, or even if someone manipulates you to do so...but even then, I'm not going to be the one to judge you...not on a hypothetical."

"We don't have any issue with your intentions." Lawliet said. "It's the means that are concerning, means that are still available to you if you lose trust in one of us, if your motivations change, or even if someone manipulates you to do so...but even then, I'm not going to be the one to judge you...not on a hypothetical."
"I see, then forgive me for making you think like that..." she said.
“Then let’s make it a promise! Pinky swear?” Jack offers holding out his pinky finger.
"*sigh, seriously?" she rolls her eyes up as she giggled slightly.

“Some of the punishments for breaking a pinky promise include deadly diseases, swallowing thousands of needles, and going to the bad place to never return.” Jack says. “Or we can just do a blood oath.”

"Ac felly yn gorchymyn duw mawr y llwon fil o farwolaethau i'r sawl sy'n torri'r adduned hon." Jack says as a light flares up around him before fading.

(From BD)

"Ok several things to clarify here, first of all, if i wanted to kill someone, i would have done it earlier on with way more other powers earlier on, second of all i wont be confronting you over it, but didnt appreciate you done this with that assumption in mind, thats like saying you dont trust me and third of all i was caught off guard by you, if i was aware you will try on me something, it would have been harder to try that"

Says Deel as he walked over the group along them

"Anyway....call it a draw or whatever now..."

(From BD)

"Ok several things to clarify here, first of all, if i wanted to kill someone, i would have done it earlier on with way more other powers earlier on, second of all i wont be confronting you over it, but didnt appreciate you done this with that assumption in mind, thats like saying you dont trust me and third of all i was caught off guard by you, if i was aware you will try on me something, it would have been harder to try that"

Says Deel as he walked over the group along them

"Anyway....call it a draw or whatever now..."
"Good thing that's settled...."

(From B.D.)

"Old man....what is next in this adventure of ours now"

Asks Deel

(from me)

"We'll go find answers about this power and see an old Lady" the Grandfather says

(From BD)

"Didn't know you were still into these sorts of things at your age old man"

Joked Deel towards Grandfather when he mentioned seeing an old lady, keeping his usual almost emotionless face

(From me)

"hahahaha" Rex was laughing

"Keep laughing and she'll turn you into a frog like last time." The old man

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, although come on, it's not surprising, you and Sasha get along so well that you could say that she is my grandmother" Rex says to his Grandfather

(From B.D.)

"Old man....what is next in this adventure of ours now"

Asks Deel

(from me)

"We'll go find answers about this power and see an old Lady" the Grandfather says
(From BD)

"Didn't know you were still into these sorts of things at your age old man"

Joked Deel towards Grandfather when he mentioned seeing an old lady, keeping his usual almost emotionless face

(From me)

"hahahaha" Rex was laughing

"Keep laughing and she'll turn you into a frog like last time." The old man

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, although come on, it's not surprising, you and Sasha get along so well that you could say that she is my grandmother" Rex says to his Grandfather
"Mind disclosing any important information we should know about this "Sasha" person? I'm really curious as to who she is..."

"Mind disclosing any important information we should know about this "Sasha" person? I'm really curious as to who she is..."
"She's a wizard who lives in York City, it's essentially if Grandpa was funnier and more feathered." Noah muttered the last thing so Grandpa wouldn't destroy her..

Last edited:
(From BD)

"Make sure you don't get a heart attack after getting all we need old man, no offense but you arent at that age to handle these moments like then anymore, take it easy with the old lady"

Told Deel to the old man, keeping up from his last sentence the previous subject

(From my part)

The grandfather sighed, these children are going to drive him crazy and start to punish them all

Back