• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Deel took a sip from it when he received the coffee, it was pretty hot, but that wasnt bothering him, as a dragon he us pretty used to heat

"Been a while since i tasted coffee...this is not bad either...quite tasty..."

Then took another sip from it

"As far as i can see....smell....hear...."

He takes yet another sip before continuing

"As well as touch and taste....nothing out of the ordinary...."
She takes a sip to that "Maybe there is one, but as far as I'm concerned....."
Yoshioka takes another sip
"......it'd be both comedic and stupid of them to try and assassinate us knowing there's a bunch of people"

Lawliet walked up after all. "I thought I wouldn't but then just figured, eh, why not." He said, with no visible concern, apparently not knowing what the others were talking about as they drank their coffee. "What's going on here?"

"Actually, anyone would steal from this place." He looked back slightly to make sure no one was too close before turning towards them again. "Think about it, low-security, no fuss around taking something out of its place. And yet everything here is some kind of magical relic that's supposed to come off as dangerous in the wrong hands. I'm sure I'm not the first guy with that idea. So something's been stopping them...the guards probably wouldn't lift their fingers. They probably don't have the power to defend this place...but maybe someone with enough knowledge on what the relics are and how they work can keep everything secure."

"Actually, anyone would steal from this place." He looked back slightly to make sure no one was too close before turning towards them again. "Think about it, low-security, no fuss around taking something out of its place. And yet everything here is some kind of magical relic that's supposed to come off as dangerous in the wrong hands. I'm sure I'm not the first guy with that idea. So something's been stopping them...the guards probably wouldn't lift their fingers. They probably don't have the power to defend this place...but maybe someone with enough knowledge on what the relics are and how they work can keep everything secure."
"Could be the reverse, the relics are dangerous that it could destroy those who steals it... or that's what I thought until you brought it up" she says

"When you held the trident, you didn't feel anything abnormal about it aside from the foggy memory right? Which of the two options does that leave?"

"When you held the trident, you didn't feel anything abnormal about it aside from the foggy memory right? Which of the two options does that leave?"
"It's foggy, the memories are basically invisible even if I tried. Never felt anything strange from my part aside from the first one. I could say the same thing with the other relics. My guess would be that there's a seal hiding the information"

The grandfather finished thinking and mapping in his head what the next objective would be.

"I hope the sand doesn't get into my shoes" Grandpa murmured.

"Old man... why is there?" Rex replied

"I don't really know, we have no way to confirm if my guess is true. Either it's my incompetent power not working or it's the artifacts being protected by someone" she says, sipping her coffee.

"We best get going then...the farther we are from a potential threat the better. We don't fight unnecessary battles in this war, understood?"
"Yeah. It's best if we bring the fight over to someone else rather than it be brought to us" she added
"You two are too paranoid....how about you relax and enjoy this moment of peace while it still lasts....you never know when you will have anything as such again..."

Tells the two as he continues sipping from the coffee

Back