• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Terios is delusional, I mean this has been the case for a while but I thought we drilled into his head the importance of subtlety, forgive me." I say giving up on direct mind tricks and just tries remind him this is something we need to keep secret.
"If you guys are gonna do this, might as well do it where people can't see you. Were in a public place might I add" she said

(So what do we pretend it didn’t happen or do I keep trying to somehow remind half the group of my discussion with grandfather about subtlety)

Yoshioka simply stood silent, moving right next to Grandpa "Seems like some people are missing gray matter. Not paying with a full deck." she whispered, pointing out Dullahan and Terios

"I feel like you are insulting me." I say somewhat annoyed. "Anyway I should probably leave before I end up breaking down at one of these exhibits because frankly I feel like the odds of my phobia showing up is rather high. You guys have fun."

"I feel like you are insulting me." I say somewhat annoyed. "Anyway I should probably leave before I end up breaking down at one of these exhibits because frankly I feel like the odds of my phobia showing up is rather high. You guys have fun."
"No need to pick a bone with me, it's best if you'd unwind. Besides, Deel would take care of you, not me" she says

"Then we have our last stop, a crystal brought from the mines of fire" said Algrim when arriving at the last exhibition

528f1f0644679a7a69e32cc730609fff.jpg

Jack walks to the exit he has too much stress on his mind and has a feeling he pushed his luck not encountering anything golden outside of a picture in here.

"As you know, fire mines are places mostly incapable of sustaining life due to being in volcanoes, so finding these types of crystals are very special since the labor to get them is not cheap, only some species such as Dragons or Red hand, which in itself is somewhat difficult since most don't see themselves as workers and less miners" Algrim said.

"As you know, fire mines are places mostly incapable of sustaining life due to being in volcanoes, so finding these types of crystals are very special since the labor to get them is not cheap, only some species such as Dragons or Red hand, which in itself is somewhat difficult since most don't see themselves as workers and less miners" Algrim said.
Yoshioka looks at this item, but her eyes are wandering about. The mirror hidden in her right palm as she places her hands behind her hip slowly reflected Jack's current position, though she can't see the mirror quite well given she can't enlarge it. "Must've taken a huge risk to a place that there, let alone get it without any casualties," she said, impressed by it's pristine quality.

(a bit waiting for the response of the others)
(Ok lets give it a try with something)

"And who got that crystal? You got a dragon to do it or something else?"

Asks Deel, he was having his arms crossed as always

"Yes, her name is Shuma, she mostly spends her time looking for treasures and stuff, she's a bit greedy but a good person, she is currently in the city" Algrim said

"Well, this has been our last stop on this tour, don't forget to stop by the gif shop and cafeteria, there is a good coffee there" Algrim said, he was thinking of retiring to do other things

(I left the area unless you want Jack to just start plotting Yoshi's death because they feel insulted by the implication he was being problematic because someone mentioned us attempting to commit murder also. Oliver can I pm you a question)
(just checking if y'all are alive, not wanting you to kill me lol)

(No worries, I'm just checking or bumping so that this RP lives on, not unlike Rift or Aeternos)
(Even though you said "not unlike", I still feel subtle shots towards me. 🥲)

(I missed quite a bit since it stopped giving me notifications. Idk why, but it's always this RP specifically. Anyways, what did I miss, tour of the museum?)

(A picture about Pythia and Magical rock of fire extracted from a mine in a Volcano, not the one we were in, Algrim and Deel talked about Shuma, she is a dragoness and Algrim friend, and the tour ended, it's time for us to go to the second boss fight)

Back