• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

(Well that's rude. I just got back from a job interview, leave me alone, dang it.)

"You two are too paranoid....how about you relax and enjoy this moment of peace while it still lasts....you never know when you will have anything as such again..."

Tells the two as he continues sipping from the coffee
"That's pretty bad advice, to just relax when you're only so far from a potential threat. We can't just take a nap and expect to be able to sleep our way through every conflict. Anything that has a likelihood to kill us that's higher than average is something we avoid. I'll speak for myself and say that I'm not a soldier, so I'm keeping my involvement minimal. If you want to be directly involved in this war, be my guest. But the less trouble we can cause, the better."

(Timeskip is fine by me)

(Well that's rude. I just got back from a job interview, leave me alone, dang it.)

"That's pretty bad advice, to just relax when you're only so far from a potential threat. We can't just take a nap and expect to be able to sleep our way through every conflict. Anything that has a likelihood to kill us that's higher than average is something we avoid. I'll speak for myself and say that I'm not a soldier, so I'm keeping my involvement minimal. If you want to be directly involved in this war, be my guest. But the less trouble we can cause, the better."

(Timeskip is fine by me)
(Sorry man, I didn't mean to be rude, I thought the pace we were going at might be too boring for others🤦)

(However, I wish you got that job)

(Hopefully you got it)

(Timeskip is fine by me)
"If there was any danger, it would have happened by now, you are too paranoid that is what you are...."

Taking one last sip of his coffee, Deel finally finishes it then, then leaves money for it near the cup, going away from the other two afterwards

(Hopefully you got it)

"If there was any danger, it would have happened by now, you are too paranoid that is what you are...."

Taking one last sip of his coffee, Deel finally finishes it then, then leaves money for it near the cup, going away from the other two afterwards
Yoshioka listens and finishes hers too, paying the money at the counter. Following Deel, she ask: "You could've pissed the dude off, you sure with that? I mean... I too am slightly worried but not that paranoid, dunno about him tho"

"If he gets triggered so easily thats on him, not me, if one cant learn to take a moment to breath even a little in so long, that is what will kill them"

Tells Yoshioka
"Gotta remain calm of course. To be honest, my first impressions of you are a tad bit different to now, didn't expect you'd say that." she says, impressed.

"Impressiom by looks....which what gave you the idea...that proves you judged my character by that....looks can be deceiving, ever saw a smile that hides the true intentions or anger for someone in particular because they mean to you something? Think about it"

Explains to Yoshioka some more about the topic

"Impressiom by looks....which what gave you the idea...that proves you judged my character by that....looks can be deceiving, ever saw a smile that hides the true intentions or anger for someone in particular because they mean to you something? Think about it"

Explains to Yoshioka some more about the topic
She listens to it and changes her expression slightly, a tone with more seriousness to it. "Hmmm", after a while, she changes back to a more chill tone. "I understand... didn't mean to, uhh, burst your bubble."

"Im not that easily angered and even if i was to be i can cool myself off...literally...."

Explains to her then adds up more

"Im also too old to get so angry for such petty or small matters"

(Thought I posted this already)

In the end, worst case scenario, Lawliet brought up a possibility that just didn't come to pass, best case scenario, he saved the whole group. Whereas, with the dragon boy's plan, the worst case scenario is that they all die instead. Still, he left it alone. As he didn't get anything, he didn't have to pay, so he just decided he would leave and find a good place to relax for the day within the city.

Jack while waiting sees his horse. Telepathically, "This is problematic my attempt to correct a mistake seems to have made someone on the team think I am causing trouble this means they will prevent or attempt to prevent further attempts to correct errors. No murder isn't an option we need the other people. That said I don't intend to let these transgressions go unpunished even if I am helping the fae are not be insulted and that image keeps me safe so I must protect that image I assume you will help. Thank you."

(
rickroll-roll.gif
Just vibing)

( Nor is it that the group is more than 200 meters from them)

"Looks like they're back, well we'll be quick and go to the next location" said Volstagg

"Yes this has been very slow" replied Noah

".....Fine....but...so we dont waste any time..."

He starts to float in the air and picks her up from her armpits and flies with her in no time back to where the group are at
Yoshioka looked at something with interest but is caught slightly surprised by Deel simply carrying her towards them, though she didn't doubt that considering he's a dragon.
( Nor is it that the group is more than 200 meters from them)

"Looks like they're back, well we'll be quick and go to the next location" said Volstagg

"Yes this has been very slow" replied Noah
Yoshioka gently frees herself from his grasp and walks over, "A very short flight, yes. But we best get going." sha said to Volstagg "Noah, call the others, we ought not stay here any longer than we should've."

"I mean, we're going to a desert, we'll probably be there for a long time, it could even be days, with 0 trace of friendly civilization, we don't all have the same resistance"

Back