• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Here we can see a picture of the youth of Queen Pythia, painted by one of the best artists several years ago" Algrim said

FAV281KVEAc2Lhr.jpg

(I finally found an image that convinces me to be Pythia)

"Wonder if that beauty she had then is still present nowadays, could look like a granny nowadays probably"

Pointed Deel out
"When you are a sorceress of her level, time will begin to lose meaning for a while(Low level longevity), besides this was less than a decade ago, it wasn't 700 years ago either" Grandpa said, he still remembered how beautiful Pythia was before this picture

"How bad would it be if we got to her bad side?"

Asked the young looking man the old geezer
"She could turn you into her new coat, not through her powers but by physically ripping your skin off and sewing you alive keeping your consciousness for as long as She wants, at the same time that would use your fingers as a pencil and put it in a pencil sharpener" Grandpa say.

"That only to you, to the others she would probably torture them in creative and twisted ways, each one different" finished the old man

"I wonder what her Investiture is.... Does she even have one to begin with? It could probably be more powerful or even an entirely new one" she said

"I wonder what her Investiture is.... Does she even have one to begin with? It could probably be more powerful or even an entirely new one" she said
"Apart from her trusted group, no one knows for sure, there are certain inconsistencies, but most can be taken to mean that she uses her magic more than her own investiture" Algrim Said
"I figured someone called the black emperor would have a gothic sense of style not punk." I say.
"that's true, I guess it could refer to her way of being" Rex said as he shrugs

"Apart from her trusted group, no one knows for sure, there are certain inconsistencies, but most can be taken to mean that she uses her magic more than her own investiture" Algrim Said

"that's true, I guess it could refer to her way of being" Rex said as he shrugs
"It's reasonable why they wouldn't want to expose her power. I mean, someone could exploit them one way or another" she commented

"I mean punk is associated with anti-establishment views and the promotion of individual freedom while goth is associated with individualism, tolerance for diversity, a strong emphasis on creativity, a dislike of social conservatism and a strong tendency towards cynicism which would explain her rivalry with the white emperor. Of course these are simply aesthetics associated and these beliefs are by no means universal in people who are in these groups but it is interesting to think about. For example gothic aesthetic predates the current goth culture." I say.

"I mean punk is associated with anti-establishment views and the promotion of individual freedom while goth is associated with individualism, tolerance for diversity, a strong emphasis on creativity, a dislike of social conservatism and a strong tendency towards cynicism which would explain her rivalry with the white emperor. Of course these are simply aesthetics associated and these beliefs are by no means universal in people who are in these groups but it is interesting to think about. For example gothic aesthetic predates the current goth culture." I say.
"Appearance may be deceiving after all. Maybe her personality and beliefs aren't restrained by simple aesthetics or stereotypes. Sometimes culture and the "isms" that represents people are in no way what they describe themselves to be. The human mind is simply too complex for one to place themselves in a particular category" she commented

"I agree I simply think that is interesting to think about a simple thought experience if you will besides you can learn a bit about someone from how they present themselves unless they are a good actor." I say.

"If she were to reveal her powers, she would only be asking for her enemies and those after her head to attack her knowing her weaknesses out of these"

Added up to the statement

(What do you want me to reply to specifically?)
(any thoughts about cloaking powers and weaknesses or about Pythia's appearance, or any other questions like where do we go next? since the tour is almost over, just try to comment a bit more, to know if i'm boring you or not, since i want this to be enjoyable for everyone)

Terios just looks at the picture of Pythia "If she's as powerful as you guys say she is than she must have multiple ways to cheat death natural or otherwise. So if we should confront her we should be careful even after we quote/unquote kill her we should be careful if she does come back." terios whispers to himself

Last edited:
"What are you talking about?" I ask faking confusion as I decide to trigger Terios's flight (aka run) response staring at them confused and showing them how I see myself.

"Terios is delusional, I mean this has been the case for a while but I thought we drilled into his head the importance of subtlety, forgive me." I say giving up on direct mind tricks and just tries remind him this is something we need to keep secret.

Back