• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

--For intents and purposes, I'll cut this part---
Taking note of what the prisoners would say, Yoshioka would finish peeling and putting these pieces of bone and avocado pits into a pouch to later throw it into the trash can.
As for Xordenia, after she ate and drank her own share, she just went immediately to Yoshioka and rubs her head at the owner back and sitting nearby rubbing the head to the legs as well, she was gonna use the time available to spend it with Yoshi
She would be slightly surprised and somewhat shocked, but she reaches down for the cat and grabs her by the belly, carrying her like a baby chuckling a bit.

"Centurions here do have some capabilities of matching powerful people. I would require even more than just this, more than just lousy tech and parlor tricks. If getting dirty is what I need...

..then so be it.
"

After a while everyone would return to their cells and then after a couple of hours they were taken to a place, the patio, some of them were asked if they wanted to take a shower, since they could only do it once a day and it was in the afternoon. .
5405B1FC-4C5F-4471-99E0-BFCADA890AA7_w408_r1_s.jpg

The spacious place, many were doing their thing, like betting on the basketball game and that, there was also a couple of simple training equipment to exercise, however the soldiers were more attentive here, being in positions, the pressure of The apathy users here was stronger, making any attempt to fight or even anger almost non-existent, boredom or having fun playing was the only two options this place gave you, although its fun was zero, The only thing that stands out is that there was a Centurion near the entrance, always attentive but without even making a move although he was not there for these simple prisoners here, but neither was he for the group..

(You can have your characters interact with the prisoners or at least the area if you want)

(Don't let it be noticed that I'm filtering my boredom and desperation for CS and other rps to be activated again).

The spacious place, many were doing their thing, like betting on the basketball game and that, there was also a couple of simple training equipment to exercise, however the soldiers were more attentive here, being in positions, the pressure of The apathy users here was stronger, making any attempt to fight or even anger almost non-existent, boredom or having fun playing was the only two options this place gave you, although its fun was zero, The only thing that stands out is that there was a Centurion near the entrance, always attentive but without even making a move although he was not there for these simple prisoners here, but neither was he for the group..
Amongst the showers, Yoshioka would wash her body but remain staring at the showerhead. Sure, it could just be seen as her being mistaken for just cleaning up and checking anything wrong with her skin, but something else was up— in her very mind that is.

"If Apathy is all about manipulating and getting rid of someone's will- which would hinder the usage of Investiture- then how come Xordenia's desire to be with me not be nullified? And though the difference between this area and the previous ones is noticeable, the fact of the matter is... this must also affect the guards as well. It's most likely that there has been a scenario that one of the prisoners posed as "guards" in the hopes that they can escape, and since there could've been a leeway behind the way Apathy Centurions use their powers, they may as well have that as an escape ticket to book it out of here. So, as a precautionary measure, there's a likely chance they allow for a full surge of Apathy users to be here in exchange for being unable to use Investiture powers for other types of Centurions.

Then it's both an advantage and a disadvantage for both us and them. Because:

1. They have the advantage over those who rely much on Investiture powers. Like Rex, Noah, Grandfather, Zeb, and the like.
  2. Up against Deel whose dragonic powers aren't related to his Investiture and Taeka who is pure physicality, they have the necessary skills to put them down
  3. Having their emotions under control, one being only boredom- plus, with the information from the prisoner's chat earlier- insanity and degrading of one's mind would be one of the surefire ways they are confident that no one can escape this prison.
But given I have a contract that makes them unable to hurt my teammates and vice versa, that only leaves me to be the exception..."

How?

The conditions are simple:
  1. You don't get to touch any of my things. Upon which anyone who will be doing so will free me from these cuffs as per violation of the contract.
  2. You and your men can no longer inflict harm to our party and vice versa. Should there be violation, the one who committed to the violence will be sentenced a heavier punishment by your leader
"I only stated "You and your men"- referring to all Centurions. And our party- but not addressing me nor them, since I was only mentioning my party and never had the inclusion of myself. Thus, I got the only fighting chance since having my team fight would break the contract and force them under severe punishment. It's a worthy risk."

Finishing up by covering herself with a towel, she'd head back to her cell to change clothes.

"Besides, the first contract of being unable to touch my things makes the guards unable to check on my cell to rummage my bed as that would be considered "touching any of my things", violating the rule in the process."

Tying up her hair, she would sit on her bed and place a hand on her chin.

"For now, planning is the first step. Taking action right away would only spell more doom."

After a while everyone would return to their cells and then after a couple of hours they were taken to a place, the patio, some of them were asked if they wanted to take a shower, since they could only do it once a day and it was in the afternoon. .

(You can have your characters interact with the prisoners or at least the area if you want)

(Don't let it be noticed that I'm filtering my boredom and desperation for CS and other rps to be activated again).
As much as those using Apathy could suppress emotion, there was one thing they could not stop: the memories. And with each memory, riding on its coattails was the emotions he was to feel because of them. Sadness and fury coexisted in the Weatherwraith, even now.

As for the Gallen, she was using... practically all of the present equipment for exercise at once.

As for the Gallen, she was using... practically all of the present equipment for exercise at once.
"You try too hard just because you lack an investiture, take it easy from time to time..."

Deel came to that area with the training equipment and starts working out as soon as he finished his line, like Taeka, he was aiming to get more powerful too, Tiamat and Centurions left the dragon man very bothered by their encounters they had

The catgirl on the other hand was in her cell in a position she lazes off basically, licking her hand and rubbing it on the head behind her ears, repeating the action several times, typical cat behaviour, simple as that

Rex, for his part, went to take a shower, he honestly needed to cool his head to think about what they were going to do, they probably wouldn't last the week here, so eventually he would have to do something, the question is what?

Time passed and eventually it was time to return to their respective cells, in the same order as everyone was before.

At 12 am, Rex raised his head slightly in the darkness of the cell.

"Hey, Yoshioka, are you awake?" He said quietly without actually moving from his bed, he had to says his words in low voices otherwise there would be an echo.

At 12 am, Rex raised his head slightly in the darkness of the cell.

"Hey, Yoshioka, are you awake?" He said quietly without actually moving from his bed, he had to says his words in low voices otherwise there would be an echo.
"Yeah." she said in the same tone, more casual this time, scribbling down on her paper.

Aonbharr attempts to go into one of the caves hoping that maybe at some point he'll find a connection to the prison through one as otherwise it seems odd to place a prison near a place with a sinkhole risk.
Meanwhile...
Jack tries to meet with Sasha.
(Was Konoe caught.)

Aonbharr attempts to go into one of the caves hoping that maybe at some point he'll find a connection to the prison through one as otherwise it seems odd to place a prison near a place with a sinkhole risk.
There were points, alleys and the like, the place was a labyrinth in itself, although in some places he could see mining equipment, so it is possible that it is nearby, it is just a matter of overcoming the hundreds of divergent paths
Meanwhile... Jack tries to meet with Sasha.

"something happen?"she asked from her side of the cell.
(Was Konoe caught.)
(No)

There were points, alleys and the like, the place was a labyrinth in itself, although in some places he could see mining equipment, so it is possible that it is nearby, it is just a matter of overcoming the hundreds of divergent paths
The mining equipment is interesting the cave probably has or at least had some sort of significance in the past. Aonbharr is tempted to go further but a place like this, away from the sun may contain Mistwraiths so he decides to leave and find help.
Meanwhile...
"Do you think it is possible that the red hand could magically exploit the connection between Konoe and Yoshi?" Jack asks Sasha.

"Do you think it is possible that the red hand could magically exploit the connection between Konoe and Yoshi?" Jack asks Sasha.
."Theoretically yes, magic can do everything, it is simply finding the how, which is difficult so I don't think they can do it just like that."

The mining equipment is interesting the cave probably has or at least had some sort of significance in the past. Aonbharr is tempted to go further but a place like this, away from the sun may contain Mistwraiths so he decides to leave and find help.
(i guess you dont need me to countinue?)

"You try too hard just because you lack an investiture, take it easy from time to time..."

Deel came to that area with the training equipment and starts working out as soon as he finished his line, like Taeka, he was aiming to get more powerful too, Tiamat and Centurions left the dragon man very bothered by their encounters they had

The catgirl on the other hand was in her cell in a position she lazes off basically, licking her hand and rubbing it on the head behind her ears, repeating the action several times, typical cat behaviour, simple as that
"This is me taking it easy," Taeka explained, in the middle of doing handstand pushups with a smile on her face, "My body doesn't need as much rest to recover from strenuous muscular activity. In fact, I kind of think the opposite is true..."

"Besides," She continued, now doing pull-ups, "I think the one that actually could use some help isn't in the mood to take it from... any of us..."

Without question, she was referring to Zeb, who was doing some working out of his own: in his own little corner of the yard, he worked out by himself, not stopping or interacting with anyone. Should prisoners stop by and attempt to make small talk with them, his eyes would continue to stare forward with a focused blankness, as if he stared through whoever was in front of him.

"Apathy can limit emotions. But luckily, them giving me boredom, may or may not have helped..." she replied, continuing to mix and match stuff, producing a not-so-good smell.

"For me only, that is."
"That's the point I guess, people wouldn't want to go through this after being locked up for years."

"This is me taking it easy," Taeka explained, in the middle of doing handstand pushups with a smile on her face, "My body doesn't need as much rest to recover from strenuous muscular activity. In fact, I kind of think the opposite is true..."
"If you say so..."
"Besides," She continued, now doing pull-ups, "I think the one that actually could use some help isn't in the mood to take it from... any of us..."

Without question, she was referring to Zeb, who was doing some working out of his own: in his own little corner of the yard, he worked out by himself, not stopping or interacting with anyone. Should prisoners stop by and attempt to make small talk with them, his eyes would continue to stare forward with a focused blankness, as if he stared through whoever was in front of him.
"He should have expected when signing up for this that it aint simply a hero job, the moment killing is on the table available, its not heroism anymore"

Pointed out in regards to Zeb situation

"He should have expected when signing up for this that it aint simply a hero job, the moment killing is on the table available, its not heroism anymore"

Pointed out in regards to Zeb situation
"It's not killing. It's the priority that he values..." Taeka said, recalling his justifiably furious rant, "He wants to save first. He talked a lot about that woman he couldn't save... It'd make sense that he'd try to make up for it by saving everyone else. At the bridge, he didn't do that, and tried to make up for it a little later before we all surrendered ourselves over. He didn't save us from extra difficulty when he got the riddle wrong even though that was probably his intention, and he got made fun of for it. When I surveyed that scuffle with the soldier at the hotel, he was trying to save everyone while your friends were off fighting the guy."

Taeka finally finished her workout, putting away all of the training equipment.

"Now, I could be wrong since I am the newest addition to the, how did he put it? 'Merry Band of Mental Disorders'? But it seems to me like the only time it wasn't about heroism for him was... well, here in prison..." Taeka said, "Then again, I've only been observing all of you for a brief period of time before and even longer during my time on the team, so what do I know?"

Taeka walked away and looked over to Zeb briefly, who was still working out alone. The Gallen then looked forward, seeing what else she could do with her limited time here.

"It's not killing. It's the priority that he values..." Taeka said, recalling his justifiably furious rant, "He wants to save first. He talked a lot about that woman he couldn't save... It'd make sense that he'd try to make up for it by saving everyone else. At the bridge, he didn't do that, and tried to make up for it a little later before we all surrendered ourselves over. He didn't save us from extra difficulty when he got the riddle wrong even though that was probably his intention, and he got made fun of for it. When I surveyed that scuffle with the soldier at the hotel, he was trying to save everyone while your friends were off fighting the guy."

Taeka finally finished her workout, putting away all of the training equipment.

"Now, I could be wrong since I am the newest addition to the, how did he put it? 'Merry Band of Mental Disorders'? But it seems to me like the only time it wasn't about heroism for him was... well, here in prison..." Taeka said, "Then again, I've only been observing all of you for a brief period of time before and even longer during my time on the team, so what do I know?"

Taeka walked away and looked over to Zeb briefly, who was still working out alone. The Gallen then looked forward, seeing what else she could do with her limited time here.
"Heroism is this world is worth as much as cigar ashes....in nature...its kill or be killed...its about survival of the fittest...no offense, but if some happen to die by a product of a battle we have with the opposition....its not gonna be on my conscious....life can be deadly...either you are lucky or you aint...simple as that..."

He would be done also and go back inside shortly afterwards, he wanted to just laze in bed now and do nothing, not having the mood for anything

"Heroism is this world is worth as much as cigar ashes....in nature...its kill or be killed...its about survival of the fittest...no offense, but if some happen to die by a product of a battle we have with the opposition....its not gonna be on my conscious....life can be deadly...either you are lucky or you aint...simple as that..."

He would be done also and go back inside shortly afterwards, he wanted to just laze in bed now and do nothing, not having the mood for anything
Taeka rolled her eyes as Deel left.

"Looking only at biological function. How one-dimensional."

The day was approaching, it was 5 AM, the Guards were beginning to do the typical change of employees, those who worked at night were leaving and those who worked during the day were beginning to arrive, it was the quietest point in the entire prison, most of people barely felt capable to doing anything at that time cuz their brains and bodied were in shit at this hour even after a cold shower...

meaning it was the perfect time for any prisoner

(Is time)

The day was approaching, it was 5 AM, the Guards were beginning to do the typical change of employees, those who worked at night were leaving and those who worked during the day were beginning to arrive, it was the quietest point in the entire prison, most of people barely felt capable to doing anything at that time cuz their brains and bodied were in shit at this hour even after a cold shower...

meaning it was the perfect time for any prisoner
Yoshioka, who was undeterred from crafting and sleeping, was more than prepared to test her boredom away. Sure, Apathy was still in effect, but it's not like Centurions can last forever— after all, all living beings need rest.

With due time, she sent a small transparent pebble towards the lock of her door, silently opening it.

Rex followed Yoshioka, apparently the guard in that area has not arrived yet, the group have to be quick and silent.
She'd look at him and gestured at the other locked doors, knowing that encountering the guards would lead to combat— which would break the contract she initiated towards the guards.

On her end, she'd grab the remaining things and place them on her pockets, covering herself in the bed blanket at a cape for disguise.

Back