• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"What about Tiamat?"
"She said that those who succeeded in getting the staff will be famous and earn lots of money. Of course, many would try to join us, but only a few were chosen. Maybe finding out that our party never returned caused her to recruit other people to the Red Hand so that the morale of the people will never go away, and that Pythia will not be put in a bad image."

Zane finished his soup.
"Well, I think this is enough talk for now, there is work to do" he would say.

The prison was massive, the ceiling was 10 meters from the ground, and the room that functioned as reception alone was almost 300 square meters.

A pressure was felt throughout the place, it was one that calmed the emotions, reducing any attempt to cause violence yet did not touch any other emotions.

The Centurion Apathy approached someone with whom he had a small talk before returning.

"Greetings, new prisoners, I'm Tessa and I'll be your jailer. I hope you will be good and don't do anything strange. Don't worry about using your magical abilities there are dozens of yellows in these facilities using investiture would be like trying to light a fire underwater impossible and for magic, well their handcuffs currently turn off magical abilities" the young woman say with an Australian accent.

She moved around checking each one with her eyes and then looked for a large empty box....

"Well, please hand over any objects or weapons, these will not be destroyed or anything like that, they will just be confiscated and that's it, we don't want any of you to use a knife to try to kill someone, you know the standard prison procedure."

Zane finished his soup.
"Well, I think this is enough talk for now, there is work to do" he would say.
"Speaking of...."

At the stairs of the workshop lies something. A silhouette.
Sarafa.jpg

Black robed, standing at the side of the hallway, their hair only visible and the mouth hidden.

"I assume that it is me you're referring to, Yamauba." the creature said, posing not a question.

"Yeah, it's you..." nodded and turning towards Zane.

"May I like to introduce you to...

Y.S.H.K Glass Doll Creation: Prototype #2— "Gashadokuro"
"Well, please hand over any objects or weapons, these will not be destroyed or anything like that, they will just be confiscated and that's it, we don't want any of you to use a knife to try to kill someone, you know the standard prison procedure."
Yoshioka would hand over the unlimited tissue paper alongside a small bag and a pouch full of money.

Zachary waved goodbye to her, before walking towards his original position.

"Well, luckily we didn't kill anyone, that would have been worse." Rex would say

Eventually they would all put their handcuffs on them and they would be walked to the prison.
(We are on our way, we are not there yet, you can continue talking)
"It was still fun, though..." She said, nodding at Zachary.

Xordenia was just looking around the surroundings waving her tail normally just like any cat would

Deel was just having his usual blank face, he didnt say a word since he got here nor looked at anything around like the cat was doing

(Well, I've been waiting for Lou to not leave him behind but this is taking a while)

With that resolved, the main group were taken to the same hallway but were put in different cells.

Rex was with Yoshioaka.

Deel was with Noah

Teaka was with the old man

Zeb was with Sasha

and Jack was with Xordiene

So they can hear each other but not interact with others physically

"Good shit, stuck in prison for a couple of days until someone from Rassilon or Pythia arrives to finally cut off our heads and take our crown piece." Rex say, who adjusted his blindfold to cover his missing eye, due to the handcuffs and the apathetic presence around the team, he was practically blind in one eye and could not use his senses to the fullest to see the world in detail with his blindfolds.

Black robed, standing at the side of the hallway, their hair only visible and the mouth hidden.

"I assume that it is me you're referring to, Yamauba." the creature said, posing not a question.

"Yeah, it's you..." nodded and turning towards Zane.

"May I like to introduce you to...

Y.S.H.K Glass Doll Creation: Prototype #2— "Gashadokuro"
"I guess you know what Yoshioka was doing, well, Gashadokuro, I'm Zane."

With that resolved, the main group were taken to the same hallway but were put in different cells.

Rex was with Yoshioaka.

"Good shit, stuck in prison for a couple of days until someone from Rassilon or Pythia arrives to finally cut off our heads and take our crown piece." Rex say, who adjusted his blindfold to cover his missing eye, due to the handcuffs and the apathetic presence around the team, he was practically blind in one eye and could not use his senses to the fullest to see the world in detail with his blindfolds.
"Well..." Yoshioka would look around her cell (I guess you can do the description), her eyes keen towards the detail of even the walls.
"I guess you know what Yoshioka was doing, well, Gashadokuro, I'm Zane."
"I have heard your names thanks to Yoshioka giving me the necessary memories." their voice was neither male nor female— a mix of both perchance— ambiguous.

"Nonetheless, an introduction is very welcome," quite a slight emptiness on the tone.

"Right. I guess she wasn't lying about a secret plan. Not even I know about this..." Konoe said, "Are you sure you're not a random person? Or just a clone in disguise?"

"No, I bear no familiarity towards me being a clone of my creator. Though I could posit the idea that I am a "random person". Indeed..." their left arm would melt and solidify to become a stump and shift into tendrils.

"Maybe she didn't implant S.P.M's? (Simulated Personality-type Memories" she muttered questioningly.

"Well..." Yoshioka would look around her cell (I guess you can do the description), her eyes keen towards the detail of even the walls.
Each cell was about 20 square meters and 2 meters high, they had reinforced metal doors each 1.9m high and 3 meters long, which had an area where you could see outside but with bars to limit mobility. It also had a very small door for the food.

The concrete walls were a dull brown color, there were no details on the walls, there were two bunk beds and the rest was something that was standard for a cell.

"I have heard your names thanks to Yoshioka giving me the necessary memories." their voice was neither male nor female— a mix of both perchance— ambiguous.

"Nonetheless, an introduction is very welcome," quite a slight emptiness on the tone.

"Right. I guess she wasn't lying about a secret plan. Not even I know about this..." Konoe said, "Are you sure you're not a random person? Or just a clone in disguise?"

"No, I bear no familiarity towards me being a clone of my creator. Though I could posit the idea that I am a "random person". Indeed..." their left arm would melt and solidify to become a stump and shift into tendrils.

"Maybe she didn't implant S.P.M's? (Simulated Personality-type Memories" she muttered questioningly.
"Well, I guess you heard the whole conversation about the boys being in prison now, right?"

Teaka was with the old man
Taeka sent a message to the man in Morse Code. Particularly, while doing push-ups, swifter repetitions being dots and slower ones being dashes.

"Do you think these cells dampen Investiture?" She said.

Zeb was with Sasha
Zebedee hadn't really said much. However, he did pace back and forth in the cell.

"I need to set this right..." He muttered to himself, "All of it..."

Taeka sent a message to the man in Morse Code. Particularly, while doing push-ups, swifter repetitions being dots and slower ones being dashes.

"Do you think these cells dampen Investiture?" She said.
"Not the cells as such, the apathy users in the area are affecting the zone 24/7, if I had to guess the cells are to contain those with superhuman strength independent of their Investiture and magic" the old man would say.
Zebedee hadn't really said much. However, he did pace back and forth in the cell.

"I need to set this right..." He muttered to himself, "All of it..."
The Yokai didn't have much to do, so she was waiting for anything interesting to talk about, she was in her bed looking to the roof

"That will be difficult, I only see two possibilities for that to happen, the first is that if they don't kill you when the soldiers of Pythia or Rassilon come for us and you serve your sentence of prision, you should start making better decisions and heroic acts" Sasha say.

"The second would be to pass the Regnok to at least delete any things you did here, but I doubt that it is an option that the others would take to accompany you"

Each cell was about 20 square meters and 2 meters high, they had reinforced metal doors each 1.9m high and 3 meters long, which had an area where you could see outside but with bars to limit mobility. It also had a very small door for the food.

The concrete walls were a dull brown color, there were no details on the walls, there were two bunk beds and the rest was something that was standard for a cell.
"Apathy...." she muttered, "It's an Investiture that can suppress or amp specific emotions in any being that is considered alive or has any trace of consciousness making them extremely susceptible to suggestion or Influencing, weakens their prey by draining their will. And since the 'will' is affected by the Investiture, it's only capable of 'affecting' Investitures and not things that don't have any conscience— living objects..."

With a marker from her pockets, she'd draw angles and lines on the bed and on the walls, practically math.

"But since that only affects Investitures and not my ability, I should be able to still use Glass despite me not having Godspeed. Though I wouldn't wanna risk it since the guards could come here. Plus, having to test my Inventions would only make them realize that I didn't put the places there."

In her thoughts, she'd try to make a small part of her leg— one covered in her clothes— into a tiny [Spring], testing the theory out.
"Well, I guess you heard the whole conversation about the boys being in prison now, right?"
"Yes. And my plan is to find a way to get my creator back."

"Apathy...." she muttered, "It's an Investiture that can suppress or amp specific emotions in any being that is considered alive or has any trace of consciousness making them extremely susceptible to suggestion or Influencing, weakens their prey by draining their will. And since the 'will' is affected by the Investiture, it's only capable of 'affecting' Investitures and not things that don't have any conscience— living objects..."

With a marker from her pockets, she'd draw angles and lines on the bed and on the walls, practically math.

"But since that only affects Investitures and not my ability, I should be able to still use Glass despite me not having Godspeed. Though I wouldn't wanna risk it since the guards could come here. Plus, having to test my Inventions would only make them realize that I didn't put the places there."

In her thoughts, she'd try to make a small part of her leg— one covered in her clothes— into a tiny [Spring], testing the theory out.
It work
"Yes. And my plan is to find a way to get my creator back."
"Well, i hope your plan go well and you save them"

"As expected. Only Apathy can affect Investiture and nothing more. Since my power isn't necessarily Magic but an Ability, it makes it different from how they are affected. Even with the presence of that attack Tiamat used, my Glass wasn't exactly gone and only undid the fusion because of the accumulated damage, not because it nullified my Ability, except for my Investiture of course."

Like her youngest sister Taeka, she would do push ups and squats, doing it without any arm and balancing herself with one finger upsidedown.

"Plus, I can still see Konoe's perspective. And it seems like 'they' are awake now. This means that there's a high chance Gashadokuro would break us out of prison. Surrendering was the right choice..."

Her looks would be indifferent, bending her legs to use the marker and keep writing (think of her pose as like a scorpion using her legs to write while she handstands herself).

"Hey, Rex, anything you know about those people?" asked her.
"Well, i hope your plan go well and you save them"
"Fret not, my creator is also making a plan herself."

"As expected. Only Apathy can affect Investiture and nothing more. Since my power isn't necessarily Magic but an Ability, it makes it different from how they are affected. Even with the presence of that attack Tiamat used, my Glass wasn't exactly gone and only undid the fusion because of the accumulated damage, not because it nullified my Ability, except for my Investiture of course."

Like her youngest sister Taeka, she would do push ups and squats, doing it without any arm and balancing herself with one finger upsidedown.

"Plus, I can still see Konoe's perspective. And it seems like 'they' are awake now. This means that there's a high chance Gashadokuro would break us out of prison. Surrendering was the right choice..."

Her looks would be indifferent, bending her legs to use the marker and keep writing (think of her pose as like a scorpion using her legs to write while she handstands herself).

"Hey, Rex, anything you know about those people?" asked her.

"People like the Guards/soldiers and the centurions, i guess you mean?"
"Fret not, my creator is also making a plan herself."
"Okey"

"Not the cells as such, the apathy users in the area are affecting the zone 24/7, if I had to guess the cells are to contain those with superhuman strength independent of their Investiture and magic" the old man would say.
"So someone like me," Taeka said, going into doing sit-ups and communicating in Morse Code again, similarly to her pushups, "Remind me again of the security detail. I want to make sure I didn't miss anything."

The Yokai didn't have much to do, so she was waiting for anything interesting to talk about, she was in her bed looking to the roof

"That will be difficult, I only see two possibilities for that to happen, the first is that if they don't kill you when the soldiers of Pythia or Rassilon come for us and you serve your sentence of prision, you should start making better decisions and heroic acts" Sasha say.

"The second would be to pass the Regnok to at least delete any things you did here, but I doubt that it is an option that the others would take to accompany you"
"So much for me being a hero..." He said, sitting down with his back toward a cell wall, "Why is it that everything was going... not necessarily the greatest, but still better than this... then I agree to join you and your band of insurrectionists, then suddenly everything I touch that used to turn to gold turns into dragon dung, and a flaming clod of it at that?"

Zebedee stands up again, showcasing his restlessness.

"If only I had-...."

Those were about the only coherent words he could get out before violently slamming his fists into his bed with a shout before pacing around the cell again.

"I mean, tell me about what you know about all of them. Any hints or information you know?"
"Obviously I don't know who they are on a personal level, that would be strange, but on a public level, since they are the ones who keep the kingdom of the War King safe, the soldiers have their high and low commands, the lowest level ones spend their time doing anything like patrolling, they are divided into squads of 3 people, each group has their respective codes and they have an exit and entry time to find out if some disappear in case they don't arrive or they miss their work hours. And well, you know now, Centurions are elite warriors, they rarely act, the only one who stands guard in a recurring area is that Centurion whose name I now found out is Zachary at the great bonfire, well it's easy to know that these guys are not bad, they just want the best for the people." Rex aswner

"So someone like me," Taeka said, going into doing sit-ups and communicating in Morse Code again, similarly to her pushups, "Remind me again of the security detail. I want to make sure I didn't miss anything."
"We have no weapons, at 8 they give us breakfast, we go out to the playground at 10, we take a shower at 11 and we go to eat at 12, then we return to our cell around 2, and we return to the playground at 4 to 6, from there we eat and they take us back to the cell, that is in our house, those who are most dangerous will obviously have a different stay" the old man said
"So much for me being a hero..." He said, sitting down with his back toward a cell wall, "Why is it that everything was going... not necessarily the greatest, but still better than this... then I agree to join you and your band of insurrectionists, then suddenly everything I touch that used to turn to gold turns into dragon dung, and a flaming clod of it at that?"

Zebedee stands up again, showcasing his restlessness.

"If only I had-...."

Those were about the only coherent words he could get out before violently slamming his fists into his bed with a shout before pacing around the cell again.
"I, I'm sorry to see you involved in this, after all if you hadn't met us none of this would happen to you" Sasha said a bit sad for him

"Obviously I don't know who they are on a personal level, that would be strange, but on a public level, since they are the ones who keep the kingdom of the War King safe, the soldiers have their high and low commands, the lowest level ones spend their time doing anything like patrolling, they are divided into squads of 3 people, each group has their respective codes and they have an exit and entry time to find out if some disappear in case they don't arrive or they miss their work hours. And well, you know now, Centurions are elite warriors, they rarely act, the only one who stands guard in a recurring area is that Centurion whose name I now found out is Zachary at the great bonfire, well it's easy to know that these guys are not bad, they just want the best for the people." Rex aswner
"And based on the fact they managed to beat you, I'm assuming they're really relly skilled?" she asked another question.

"And based on the fact they managed to beat you, I'm assuming they're really relly skilled?" she asked again/
"The soldiers are very good, like Really Good, it took me and Noah do our best to beat two of them and Zeb go crushed by a rock as a last act of the Soldier that he was battle, but meanwhile the Centurion was playing with us, could probably killed us in the blink of an eye"

"The soldiers are very good, like Really Good, it took me and Noah do our best to beat two of them and Zeb go crushed by a rock as a last act of the Soldier that he was battle, but meanwhile the Centurion was playing with us, could probably killed us in the blink of an eye"
"Thanks for the info." she gave a thumbs up, "That info is valuable."

Rex clenched his teeth slightly.

"Great, let's see how this ends up affecting the team" He said, annoyed, how difficult it was to even listen to him, if Deel and Yoshioka had do what he tell them about get ou of this plave instead of derailing him by postponing their exit from the city, they wouldn't be here.

He sat on the bed, put his hands on his face in frustration.

Deel was with Noah
Deel sat with his back on the bed, where he would notice how he still had the wound received from the enemy whom tried to damage his lungs, it was untreated still, his shoulder still not entirely fixed either

"Those blazed Centurions.....frictioning hate them...."
Jack was with Xordiene
"Im not gonna stay away from master, so bye bye"

She transforms into a cat to go through the iron bars with her unique cat physique, to go then to the cell that Yoshi was at and upon arrival goes in there and transforms back

"I'm sorry. They could be listening to us now, so lay low for now..." she replied.
Rex rolled his eye as he lay down on the bed.

Deel sat with his back on the bed, where he would notice how he still had the wound received from the enemy whom tried to damage his lungs, it was untreated still, his shoulder still not entirely fixed either

"Those blazed Centurions.....frictioning hate them...."
"Good shit, I'm not even twenty yet and I'm in jail... I guess that's what you get for being a..
.." Noah sighed, she lay down on the bed, face up, looking at the roof..
"Im not gonna stay away from master, so bye bye"

She transforms into a cat to go through the iron bars with her unique cat physique, to go then to the cell that Yoshi was at and upon arrival goes in there and transforms back
Her plan was good..... But It dont work.... she can't... maybe some powers worked but shapeshifting wasn't on the list, preventing her from turning back into a cat, leaving her in her humanoid form.

(I'm sorry, but to be honest, I think it's logical that shapeshifters can't use their powers at least inside the cell no only for the main charecters but for every criminal. I mean, it's a supernatural world with abilities, so at some point someone tried to escape with that way turning into a bug or something, so let's be fair, an anti-shapeshifter cell makes sense)

(that is the weird morse code that i see in my life, also I'm sure the noise the body makes while exercising would need to be a lot for it to even work.)

"Good shit, I'm not even twenty yet and I'm in jail... I guess that's what you get for being a..
.." Noah sighed, she lay down on the bed, face up, looking at the roof..
"Hey you have by any chance something for stabbing in chest and shoulder hit by pressure point?"

Asks her after she done talking with her rambling
Her plan was good..... But It dont work.... she can't... maybe some powers worked but shapeshifting wasn't on the list, preventing her from turning back into a cat, leaving her in her humanoid form.

(I'm sorry, but to be honest, I think it's logical that shapeshifters can't use their powers at least inside the cell no only for the main charecters but for every criminal. I mean, it's a supernatural world with abilities, so at some point someone tried to escape with that way turning into a bug or something, so let's be fair, an anti-shapeshifter cell makes sense)
"What the meow?!"

She was annoyed that she got stuck as a catgirl and unable to change for some reason, so she would use her other powers to become very elastic and soft to pass through and get to Yoshioka this way

"Hey you have by any chance something for stabbing in chest and shoulder hit by pressure point?"

Asks her after she done talking with her rambling
She took out a small rock, it was the only thing she had with her.
"What the meow?!"

She was annoyed that she got stuck as a catgirl and unable to change for some reason, so she would use her other powers to become very elastic and soft to pass through and get to Yoshioka this way
while her ability to stretch was intact.... there was something wrong, as she began to feel extreme pain, as if the quality that every time she stretched her inability to feel pain when molding her body had disappeared, which It means that as she stretches or adjusts her size, her body would be torn.

It was as if the supernatural for the first time had to follow the laws of common sense, at least in Zone, for example, if someone shrank to the size of an ant, the atmospheric density (basically, the number of molecules (for example, oxygen) in a given volume of air) experienced by the insect-sized person is reduced to a level almost identical to that of Mount Everest's so-called "death zone", where there is not enough oxygen for a human to breathe.

Although the actual atmospheric density is the same for an insect and a human, the subjective atmospheric density experienced by a human shrinking to the size of the insect changes. A person of normal size who breathes deeply can breathe in and inhale a certain amount of oxygen molecules. However, when that person is reduced to the size of an ant, even though he still needs the same amount of oxygen molecules, much less, far fewer are available in a single breath of air.

(laws of physics: on, you can stretch and flatten yourself but you will literally feel how your bones and limbs suffer compression and stretching without what prevents this from killing you.)

"We have no weapons, at 8 they give us breakfast, we go out to the playground at 10, we take a shower at 11 and we go to eat at 12, then we return to our cell around 2, and we return to the playground at 4 to 6, from there we eat and they take us back to the cell, that is in our house, those who are most dangerous will obviously have a different stay" the old man said
"When you put it that way, prison just sounds like a more screwed up retirement home..." Taeka said, now doing squats with her bed, "Unfortunately, I'm not the age to stay at one of those places, or the level of patience to stay at the other..."

"I, I'm sorry to see you involved in this, after all if you hadn't met us none of this would happen to you" Sasha said a bit sad for him
"That's the understatement of the year, isn't it?" He yelled back at Sasha, "What have we even accomplished on this little escapade of ours, huh? What did we gain except injuries, prison, casualties, and now potentially executions? You throw me into danger for money which I foolishly accepted, thinking this was just going to be a slightly more high-profile job. But what happens?

"I have to clean up after a mess they made that could've killed hundreds of people at the hotel because they felt like it, we're thrown at another impossible enemy, one that almost snuffed us all out right then and there had it not suddenly decided it was tired, but not before I was ridiculed and looked down on for a simple mistake because I didn't cry and grovel for my answer to be correct like the flea-bagged hairball who I still hope they execute first.

"And worst of all...

"The dead tempted me.... with a chance to fix the greatest failure I've ever made as a hero, as a lover, as a man, a human being... And it led me here instead of leading her back to me....

"You took all of that away from me... and all you can give me back is pity..."

Zeb spit on the ground by Sasha and turned away.

"If it's from you all, I don't want that either."

She took out a small rock, it was the only thing she had with her.
"So i cant be rocking with anything, got it, thanks regardless..."
While her ability to stretch was intact.... there was something wrong, as she began to feel extreme pain, as if the quality that every time she stretched her inability to feel pain when molding her body had disappeared, which It means that as she stretches or adjusts her size, her body would be torn.

It was as if the supernatural for the first time had to follow the laws of common sense, at least in Zone, for example, if someone shrank to the size of an ant, the atmospheric density (basically, the number of molecules (for example, oxygen) in a given volume of air) experienced by the insect-sized person is reduced to a level almost identical to that of Mount Everest's so-called "death zone", where there is not enough oxygen for a human to breathe.

Although the actual atmospheric density is the same for an insect and a human, the subjective atmospheric density experienced by a human shrinking to the size of the insect changes. A person of normal size who breathes deeply can breathe in and inhale a certain amount of oxygen molecules. However, when that person is reduced to the size of an ant, even though he still needs the same amount of oxygen molecules, much less, far fewer are available in a single breath of air.

(laws of physics: on, you can stretch and flatten yourself but you will literally feel how your bones and limbs suffer compression and stretching without what prevents this from killing you.)
"Rats! I want to be with my master! Why i gotta share it with a horse rider?! Put me inside with her instead!"

Voiced out her complaints
"That's the understatement of the year, isn't it?" He yelled back at Sasha, "What have we even accomplished on this little escapade of ours, huh? What did we gain except injuries, prison, casualties, and now potentially executions? You throw me into danger for money which I foolishly accepted, thinking this was just going to be a slightly more high-profile job. But what happens?

"I have to clean up after a mess they made that could've killed hundreds of people at the hotel because they felt like it, we're thrown at another impossible enemy, one that almost snuffed us all out right then and there had it not suddenly decided it was tired, but not before I was ridiculed and looked down on for a simple mistake because I didn't cry and grovel for my answer to be correct like the flea-bagged hairball who I still hope they execute first.

"And worst of all...

"The dead tempted me.... with a chance to fix the greatest failure I've ever made as a hero, as a lover, as a man, a human being... And it led me here instead of leading her back to me....

"You took all of that away from me... and all you can give me back is pity..."

Zeb spit on the ground by Sasha and turned away.

"If it's from you all, I don't want that either."
Upon hearing Zeb say something of her, she starts to lose her patience

"You know what?! You are a terrible excuse of a hero! You are no hero! You are a loser with an ego inflated by himself, which blows off from how much air you inhale in you!! It is your fault we ended up in here to begin with, a hero is suppose to help others, not let them down!! You failed simply! You wil live with this failure all your life!!"

Has went off, trash talking the weather user big time

"So i cant be rocking with anything, got it, thanks regardless..."

"Rats! I want to be with my master! Why i gotta share it with a horse rider?! Put me inside with her instead!"

Voiced out her complaints

Upon hearing Zeb say something of her, she starts to lose her patience

"You know what?! You are a terrible excuse of a hero! You are no hero! You are a loser with an ego inflated by himself, which blows off from how much air you inhale in you!! It is your fault we ended up in here to begin with, a hero is suppose to help others, not let them down!! You failed simply! You wil live with this failure all your life!!"

Has went off, trash talking the weather user big time
"I may have failed, but you wanna know who failed you infinitely more than me? The geezer who gets us into pinches that we can't get out of. Every mistake I've made with this group is on him. He paid me to join the Merry Band of Mental Disorders with you all. If he's so smart, and so wise, then if I'm really as much of a failure as you think I am, why did he put me on this team? And that's the last time I'm taking anything from a flea-bagged, litter-ridden, follicle-gagging, smooth-brained, whining twat like you again..."

Zeb raised his voice.

"This is the last time I work with any of you. When we get out of here, I'm done with all of you. Don't try to stop me, or your friends will have no choice but to give what remains of you to the wind. If you try to stop me, I will kill you."

"I may have failed, but you wanna know who failed you infinitely more than me? The geezer who gets us into pinches that we can't get out of. Every mistake I've made with this group is on him. He paid me to join the Merry Band of Mental Disorders with you all. If he's so smart, and so wise, then if I'm really as much of a failure as you think I am, why did he put me on this team? And that's the last time I'm taking anything from a flea-bagged, litter-ridden, follicle-gagging, smooth-brained, whining twat like you again..."
"SUCK A RAT TAIL!!"

Yelled out interrupting him and continued

"The old guy didnt fail anything like you!! Dont pinpoint the blame you did on others you failure egocentric, dog smelling, bird brainded elementary wet hairball!!!!"

Zeb raised his voice.

"This is the last time I work with any of you. When we get out of here, I'm done with all of you. Don't try to stop me, or your friends will have no choice but to give what remains of you to the wind. If you try to stop me, I will kill you."
"I could care less of you, have been useless from what i seen of you, also you got your butt kicked by normal soldiers meanwhile the rest struggled with Centurions, weakling that you are!!!"

Noah felt bad, knowing that she once again had no way to support this group, she let go of the rock and lay back on the bed to look up.

Sasha backed away a little, she couldn't deny it, it was completely rational to adopt that attitude.

A voice called across the room, the old man began to speak.

"You're right, I'm just a stupid. I wasn't sure. Sometimes you lose sight of it. It's true! I'm not a good man! I'm a Mad man. I'm not a hero. And I'm definitely not a leader. And no, I'm not an officer. Do you want to know what I am? I'm an idiot, with a cane and who uses good words along with money. I'm just passing through, learning, trying to help yet fail, don't consider my words as an apology, I know you want to kill me, hell I wanted to kill myself if I had to deal with me.... it's not worth fighting in this situation, there's nothing we can do.... How much have I brought to this? My own son is dead because of me... my Grandson (Rex), someone who could be consider as a granddaughter (Noah), people who have nothing to do with it (the group), childhood friend (Sasha) will be soon...." He say

Back