• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Noah felt bad, knowing that she once again had no way to support this group, she let go of the rock and lay back on the bed to look up.

Sasha backed away a little, she couldn't deny it, it was completely rational to adopt that attitude.

A voice called across the room, the old man began to speak.

"You're right, I'm just a stupid. I wasn't sure. Sometimes you lose sight of it. It's true! I'm not a good man! I'm a Mad man. I'm not a hero. And I'm definitely not a leader. And no, I'm not an officer. Do you want to know what I am? I'm an idiot, with a cane and who uses good words along with money. I'm just passing through, learning, trying to help yet fail, don't consider my words as an apology, I know you want to kill me, hell I wanted to kill myself if I had to deal with me.... it's not worth fighting in this situation, there's nothing we can do.... How much have I brought to this? My own son is dead because of me... my Grandson (Rex), someone who could be consider as a granddaughter (Noah), people who have nothing to do with it (the group), childhood friend (Sasha) will be soon...." He say
Zeb calms down a little at the old man's words. He was still furious, and would his Investiture not been suppressed, he probably would have literally burned with rage toward him still. But, at this time, there was nothing left for him to say. He had said his peace, and had heard out the man even though all of the fury in him told him not to. The chortling insults of Xordenia didn't even reach his ears at this point. After hearing the old man, after saying what he said, all that was heard or understood in the mind of the Weatherwraith was rage and sorrow.

While all this happened, Taeka was standing by the bars of the cell, wrapping her fingers around two of them and leaning, listening to all that had been spoken. If anyone were to observe her, it would merely look like she was merely listening in that position, the almost Shakespearean tragedy of Galewind's life unfolding in a similar manner.

However, that wasn't all that was happening.

Bariki was being applied through her arms as she did this, and with her leaning pressure was force. Should she have enough of it, she might be able to break some of the bars and begin to get out. She for one, wasn't in the mood for wallowing, and if she could get everyone else out, she could give them their time to grieve, and then they could get back to work.

And who knows? She may even get another chance to fight Zachary again.

While the group talk and thoughts about all that

A door in the background was heard opening and then closing in the background, footsteps were heard, before the sound of a chair being adjusted to sit down.

Apparently the guard of this area arrived to do his routine, you would heard him open a drawer and take out something to start writing.
" •Sigh• Hey! Is there a medic or anybody of that sort in this place?"

Asked out loud in the prison, after the previous outburst was pretty much done
'what is?" He say without move of him place, one could not see him since he was positioned in an area outside the limited view of the cells, his voice seemed very lazy.

While the group talk and thoughts about all that

A door in the background was heard opening and then closing in the background, footsteps were heard, before the sound of a chair being adjusted to sit down.

Apparently the guard of this area arrived to do his routine, you would heard him open a drawer and take out something to start writing.

'what is?" He say without move of him place, one could not see him since he was positioned in an area outside the limited view of the cells, his voice seemed very lazy.
"Deep stab in the chest area and shoulder striked by a pressure point, thats what!"

"Hey guard! I wanna change cells! I want to be with my master instead"

Said both Deel and Xordenia in order when asked for issues

"Hey guard! I wanna change cells! I want to be with my master instead"
"Well, as my superiors informed me, I can't let you out even if it is for that, I'm sorry, I'm not the one who makes the rules." he said he honestly, then to open a drawer

"Deep stab in the chest area and shoulder striked by a pressure point, thats what!"
"Well, as for you, according to what they say to me, you guys can't do any harm to one of us, otherwise the no harm agreement will go into effect, so it should be okay for me to help you with your injury."

Slowly the guard approached, and opened Deel and Noah's cell, he was someone around 50 years old, he was wearing the standard soldier's suit and was wearing a navy blue hat, he had a name tag that said his name, Benjamin Franklin Parker, in his hands he carried a first aid box.

"Let me check it?" he say calm

"Well, as my superiors informed me, I can't let you out even if it is for that, I'm sorry, I'm not the one who makes the rules." he said he honestly, then to open a drawer
"Oh come on! Why cant we switch! Im the pet of somebody, you cant keep me apart from her!"

She would shake the iron bars in frustation at her request being declined, she wasnt in her right mind at the moment

"Master! I want to be with you there! I missed you for some time now!"
"Well, as for you, according to what they say to me, you guys can't do any harm to one of us, otherwise the no harm agreement will go into effect, so it should be okay for me to help you with your injury."

Slowly the guard approached, and opened Deel and Noah's cell, he was someone around 50 years old, he was wearing the standard soldier's suit and was wearing a navy blue hat, he had a name tag that said his name, Benjamin Franklin Parker, in his hands he carried a first aid box.

"Let me check it?" he say calm
"I dont have anything against you personally or overall, just fix my wounds caused by your other pals and you will be ok in my book buddy"

Informs the guard as he stood normally for him to do his work

"I dont have anything against you personally or overall, just fix my wounds caused by your other pals and you will be ok in my book buddy"

Informs the guard as he stood normally for him to do his work

Ben began trying to heal Deel with the medkit and his medical skills, ended after 8 minutes.

Noah for her part went to sleep a bit

"You'll probably be completely healed in a couple of hours or tomorrow," he say to Deel.

"Oh come on! Why cant we switch! Im the pet of somebody, you cant keep me apart from her!"

She would shake the iron bars in frustation at her request being declined, she wasnt in her right mind at the moment

"Master! I want to be with you there! I missed you for some time now!"

"And hmm, you don't have to be like this, eventually you guys will be taken to the food zone to eat in like 20 minutes since it's 5:40 pm, so please calm down, of course when all of you return from the dining room you will not go to your master's cell, but at least you'll see her for a while during that little break" Ben said, hoping that would calm the cat down.

As if she's ignoring Xordenia from her sheer focus, Yoshioka would stop working out, keep her pen and ask Rex.

"Say, how old are these guys? I'm pretty sure your Grandfather knows, right?"

Before waiting an answer, she'd go the bars and make a request.

"You guys have a notebook I can write things on? I need it to study."

As if she's ignoring Xordenia from her sheer focus, Yoshioka would stop working out, keep her pen and ask Rex.

"Yoshioka, friend, that's a question with a random answer. How do you think I'm going to know that? I'm not going to know the age of everyone who is in the army. Hell, I don't know the age of half of the group." He said, being honest.
Before waiting an answer, she'd go the bars and make a request.

"You guys have a notebook I can write things on? I need it to study."
Ben left Deel and Noah's cell, locked the door and walked to his desk.

"Well, right now I don't have a notebook that I can give you, but I can give you 3 blank pages" he tells her while he looks for the papers, a small wood base for the papers and a pencil to give it to her.

Ben left Deel and Noah's cell, locked the door and walked to his desk.

"Well, right now I don't have a notebook that I can give you, but I can give you 3 blank pages" he tells her while he looks for the papers, a small wood base for the papers and a pencil to give it to her
"Thanks," taking the notebook and pencil, starting to make small notes.

She'd continue to scribble down, until she looks at Rex again.

"What I meant by how old they are, is does your Grandfather know about these Centurions. Like, what's their history? Any guesses to their age? Stuff like that. I'm not asking you to be uber-specific..."

"Thanks," taking the notebook and pencil, starting to make small notes.

She'd continue to scribble down, until she looks at Rex again.

"What I meant by how old they are, is does your Grandfather know about these Centurions. Like, what's their history? Any guesses to their age? Stuff like that. I'm not asking you to be uber-specific..."
"Well, they served the first War king, an extremely strong person, honestly if all War kings possess the same strength, the current one could probably fight Pythia without complications although I don't know, you know, time distorts one's feats, so don't ask how strong they sre, but getting back to the point, they are a very old order, about 20,000 years old or so, so their training and knowledge is extreme.

From what I know they're all human but if I had to tell from Zachary's face, he looks like he's in his 30s or something like that. Although it could be more I don't know, take that as a low estimate."

"Well, they served the first War king, an extremely strong person, honestly if all War kings possess the same strength, the current one could probably fight Pythia without complications although I don't know, you know, time distorts one's feats, so don't ask how strong they sre, but getting back to the point, they are a very old order, about 20,000 years old or so, so their training and knowledge is extreme.

From what I know they're all human but if I had to tell from Zachary's face, he looks like he's in his 30s or something like that. Although it could be more I don't know, take that as a low estimate."
"Ahh, I see.... so I'm right to assume that, if something like this were to happen..."

She tried to pass her hand by stretching it using [Spring], expecting something painful to happen.

"Ahh, I see.... so I'm right to assume that, if something like this were to happen..."

She tried to pass her hand by stretching it using [Spring], expecting something painful to happen.
She felt as if her hand and bone were normal without any supernatural quality and that they were being pulled with force, in the same way that one tries to bend a rubber band but feeling the pain of each time it pulls out.

She felt as if her hand and bone were normal without any supernatural quality and that they were being pulled with force, in the same way that one tries to bend a rubber band but feeling the pain of each time it pulls out.
As someone who was used to the pain, Yoshioka didn't even feel anything other than.

"Yep, I was right..." she told Rex, slowly pulling her hand back and shifting it to its original state.

Zeb silently sneered at what Yoshioka said.

"'Grandfather knows'..." He said quietly and mockingly, contempt laced in his words.

Meanwhile, Taeka continued to work out, especially now that there was a guard witnessing what she could be doing.

Jack casts one of his door openings spells (silent, I double checked and it turns out I gave myself multiple spells entirely dedicated to opening doors and locks)

Jack casts one of his door openings spells (silent, I double checked and it turns out I gave myself multiple spells entirely dedicated to opening doors and locks)
The guard heard the door open but did not stop, he was at his desk sitting and reviewing some papers.

"You know that escaping from prison is illegal, right?" Ben say to Jack, before tell him another thing

"please go back to your cell and I'll pretend this never happened."

Ben began trying to heal Deel with the medkit and his medical skills, ended after 8 minutes.

Noah for her part went to sleep a bit

"You'll probably be completely healed in a couple of hours or tomorrow," he say to Deel.
"It better be...."

Afterwards he went on his bed to rest his body for a while
"And hmm, you don't have to be like this, eventually you guys will be taken to the food zone to eat in like 20 minutes since it's 5:40 pm, so please calm down, of course when all of you return from the dining room you will not go to your master's cell, but at least you'll see her for a while during that little break" Ben said, hoping that would calm the cat down.
"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWW!!!"

Shouted as she was shaking the bars harder back and forth

"NOT FAAAAAAAAAIR!!!"

Steadily writing on her notebook, the drawings she was making was complete and utter gibberish filled with chicken writings indicating nothing to even decipher.

With the pencil seemingly missing, only her black marker would remain as she kept on writing despite her beloved pet making so many loud noises for freedom.

It pains her dearly.

Yoshioka would think, "If these Centurions have millenniums worth of experience in combat, then they must also know that a strange occurrence such as me was something they've prepared for and know."

Looking at what Jack just did as well what Ben said, "Even to the point of letting their guard down... There's a definitive exploit to that. I just need to let them underestimate me more...."

Jack pulls the door shut again. "Does it automatically lock up." Jack says.
"It's a door, it closes if one of the two sides closes it, it can only be opened from one side"

Ben said

(Well, I did the Scene Break)

And so, the day passed, the next day it was 12 in the afternoon, the group was taken to the prison dining room so they could eat, there were Guards in the corners watching how everyone was developing, the prisoners were on their own, some in line to order their food and others already with their groups talking about anything.

The meal was very simple, meat or chicken, accompanied by rice, pasta or potatoes, and a portion of vegetables or salad along with orange juice or milk or water.

And so, the day passed, the next day it was 12 in the afternoon, the group was taken to the prison dining room so they could eat, there were Guards in the corners watching how everyone was developing, the prisoners were on their own, some in line to order their food and others already with their groups talking about anything.

The meal was very simple, meat or chicken, accompanied by rice, pasta or potatoes, and a portion of vegetables or salad along with orange juice or milk or water.
Yoshioka would be on the table eating vegetables and pasta, a normal healthy meal to satisfy her need for dietary consumption.

But so far, there had been many progress towards finding more info about this prison.

With a deep full of thought, she would look around using her eyes and eat like nothing ever happened.

"It's a door, it closes if one of the two sides closes it, it can only be opened from one side"

Ben said

(Well, I did the Scene Break)

Taeka sat down and ate, observing the guards and other prisoners. However, she was intrigued by the Centurions, still thinking back to her fight with Zachary. Their fighting style, his especially, was very intriguing to her. She was hoping to be able to see them fight and maybe glean a thing or two for herself. Then again, she didn't know how she'd get that to happen.

Meanwhile, Zebedee sat down, away from his former allies to eat in peace. He loathed the fact that he was in prison with criminals, that because of this deluded quest that he had fallen this far. Every criminal he was around, every guard in sight, was a constant reminder of that.

And that made him furious.

Sasha ate, thinking about how she and the group would get out of this.

Rex ate without wanting anything, he was really down, muttering things to himself.

The old man was analytically observing the surroundings, slowly identifying who of all those thugs would have access to the most resources and how he could approach them, also if he could get information on how much time they had before the group be moved somewhere.

Some guards mentally wondered or sometimes whispered to another guards why Noah was there, after all she was young, which made them have to be concentrate, because it could be that the girl had been raised from a very young age to be an assassin.

(Need another 2 posts more for the players)

Jack doesn't eat, he just sits at a table his lack of movement makes it hard to tell if he's still undead or regular dead.

Meanwhile...
Aonbharr tries going down to where we fell when the bridge collapsed.

Yoshioka would finish eating and approach the guards, requesting something...

"May I have some more chicken wings and avocados?"
A guard rolled his eyes and then walked towards the food area to look for her request.

Meanwhile...
Aonbharr tries going down to where we fell when the bridge collapsed.
Eventually with some minor complications he managed to reach that zone.

Deel took everything in terms of food to eat, but for a drink, he had just water instead and after he was done he would go get himself another similar portion

Xordenia on the other hand just took meat and chicken for herself to eat, along a glass of milk, which she drinks it by sticking her tongue out like a cat would and consumes it as such

"Thanks." she replied, going back to her spot and eating.
As she was eating her chicken wings— surprisingly still having more left in the tank to eat and managing to retain a muscular and fit shape— Yoshioka would leave the bones on her plate and pull out the pouch to place them there, cleanliness is her thing of course.

That also includes the pits and the skin from an avocado.

Taeka's body was so honed an evolved that she could optimize protein and calorie intake, exerting her body near its limit for extended periods of time, yet growing stronger without massive consumption of either. What she had eaten could last her multiple weeks in terms of hypertrophy.

Meanwhile, Zeb's portion of food was much larger than Taeka's to maintain his strength. He wanted to get out of here, and he wanted to be as capable as possible for doing so.

For those who were attentive, some prisoners talked about certain topics.

"Did you hear? They say that tomorrow will be the sentence for those crazy people" said one of them.

"Well, those idiots are desperate to escape from here, while is not so bad as all prision, the problem with this place is how monotonous it is, to the point that the Apathy users in the area don't even have to make an effort to target our emotions to make us feel bored, which causes to many fall into insanity" one guy would say

"Well, who wouldn't? We're doing the same thing day after day, non-stop, eventually the clubs where we are stop to be helpful to maintain our sanity and cause us to eventually fall into madness" the prisoner would say.

"Well, at least if they manage to survive they will be free and probably won't do anything illegal in their rest of life to avoid falling back into prison."

"Well, some have short sentences and then there are people with long sentences, it's just a matter of patience although not talk about special prisoners, well, I've never seen one of those so idk."

"Tobias, no one has seen one of those prisoners, if the soldiers don't even allow them a second chance it is possible that they are simply a myth that the guards created to intimidate us, Do you seriously think there are people strong enough to fight multiple centurions simultaneously and ALONE but don't even their own grandmother know who are unlike people like Pythia?" He say to his partner

Deel could care less of the other prisoners, whether he heard them or not, he just ate his meals in silence and minding his own business

As for Xordenia, after she ate and drank her own share, she just went immediately to Yoshioka and rubs her head at the owner back and sitting nearby rubbing the head to the legs as well, she was gonna use the time available to spend it with Yoshi

Back