• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"The conditions are simple:
  1. You don't get to touch any of my things. Upon which anyone who will be doing so will free me from these cuffs as per violation of the contract.
  2. You and your men can no longer inflict harm to our party and vice versa. Should there be violation, the one who committed to the violence will be sentenced a heavier punishment by your leader
Understood?"
"Sounds good to me" said the Centurion.

@BlackDarkness679 @ZoroNotZolo

With that done, the centurion who was fighting with Deel, Taeka and the others, broke his ice prision and quickly returned to his normal temperature, while having a slight aura of his investiture.

"Well, this battle ends here," he says and then turn to see Taeka

"As I was telling you, my name is Zachary, Zachary Talos and what is yours if I may know?."

Xordenia would hiss at the one handcuffing Yoshi, since she didnt think nicely of them, it was more of a warning then anything else

"I would either bite or scratch you hear mew?"

Deel on the other hand is at this point questioning about the Centurions to his other team members nearby

"What in the frictioning sparks are these beings?....Its not normal they can be so hard to put down by either of us and our powers...."

Xordenia would hiss at the one handcuffing Yoshi, since she didnt think nicely of them, it was more of a warning then anything else

"I would either bite or scratch you hear mew?"
The soldier who put the handcuffs on Yoshioka looked at his superior, the apathy centurion.

"Calm down, it's a natural response" he say to the soldier
Deel on the other hand is at this point questioning about the Centurions to his other team members nearby

"What in the frictioning sparks are these beings?....Its not normal they can be so hard to put down by either of us and our powers...."
"They are Centurions, Deel, from the stories my grandfather told me if the first and then the second war king that led the first generations of Centurions in a battle against hundreds of empires during the 20,000 years that this city has existed, I suppose that they managed to master an experience that was passed from generation to generation, so although he does not seem that old, his level of power is surely on par with the oldest scholars in combat and management of investiture " Rex aswner

The soldier who put the handcuffs on Yoshioka looked at his superior, the apathy centurion.

"Calm down, it's a natural response" he say to the soldier
Even though she respects her master deal made with the Centurion, it didnt stop her from meowing aggressively on all fours to the soldier, let alone the fur rising up and her letal fangs showing in full view
"They are Centurions, Deel, from the stories my grandfather told me if the first and then the second war king that led the first generations of Centurions in a battle against hundreds of empires during the 20,000 years that this city has existed, I suppose that they managed to master an experience that was passed from generation to generation, so although he does not seem that old, his level of power is surely on par with the oldest scholars in combat and management of investiture " Rex aswner
"So far i met a dragon queen named Tiamat.....then these so called Centurions....and my power was not enough to handle either....i never had felt ever in my life so doubtful...and with non confident....in my own capabilities....how can i be so powerless!!"

Says it all in his own head, this is something that bothered Deel deeply, even if opponents were tougher at times, he never had issues in his confidence, but recently he met two different opponents that changed that

This frustrated him so much, it made his clenched fist shake and punch the ground hard enough to crack it apart, his face was visibly infuriated

@BlackDarkness679 @ZoroNotZolo

With that done, the centurion who was fighting with Deel, Taeka and the others, broke his ice prision and quickly returned to his normal temperature, while having a slight aura of his investiture.

"Well, this battle ends here," he says and then turn to see Taeka

"As I was telling you, my name is Zachary, Zachary Talos and what is yours if I may know?."
"Taeka Fukuhara..." She said before pointing at Zachary, "And I can't wait to fight you again some day~"

She landed on the ground allowing herself to be cuffed.

"That was too much fun..." She said to herself.

"Fun?" Zeb asked, "Do you know how much damage we did, or how many people we hurt, and you called that fun?! We're... I'm supposed to be a hero, and I lost sight of that for a stupid escape plan that bit us all in the a-"

"Could you shut up? I get it, you messed up, but we don't always need a whole theater melodrama when you do. Suck it up and just be better..." Taeka interrupted.

Even though she respects her master deal made with the Centurion, it didnt stop her from meowing aggressively on all fours to the soldier, let alone the fur rising up and her letal fangs showing in full view

"So far i met a dragon queen named Tiamat.....then these so called Centurions....and my power was not enough to handle either....i never had felt ever in my life so doubtful...and with non confident....in my own capabilities....how can i be so powerless!!"

Says it all in his own head, this is something that bothered Deel deeply, even if opponents were tougher at times, he never had issues in his confidence, but recently he met two different opponents that changed that

This frustrated him so much, it made his clenched fist shake and punch the ground hard enough to crack it apart, his face was visibly infuriated
"Oh... eh friend, I know it can be difficult, but it's something that always happens, you can't feel bad because there is someone strong, after all it's a matter of time and one's means to be strong" Noah would say, she trying to calm Deel down who was frustrated

"Taeka Fukuhara..." She said before pointing at Zachary, "And I can't wait to fight you again some day~"
Zachary waved goodbye to her, before walking towards his original position.
She landed on the ground allowing herself to be cuffed.

"That was too much fun..." She said to herself.

"Fun?" Zeb asked, "Do you know how much damage we did, or how many people we hurt, and you called that fun?! We're... I'm supposed to be a hero, and I lost sight of that for a stupid escape plan that bit us all in the a-"

"Could you shut up? I get it, you messed up, but we don't always need a whole theater melodrama when you do. Suck it up and just be better..." Taeka interrupted.
"Well, luckily we didn't kill anyone, that would have been worse." Rex would say

Eventually they would all put their handcuffs on them and they would be walked to the prison.
(We are on our way, we are not there yet, you can continue talking)

"Well, luckily we didn't kill anyone, that would have been worse." Rex would say

Eventually they would all put their handcuffs on them and they would be walked to the prison.
Meanwhile....

(Post as Zane I guess?)

"..." slowly waking up, Konoe would be at the spot near the Glass Shard, using her staff to stand up.

"Right."

"Uhhh..." she'd try looking around, keeping the Shard to her person.
Zane walked out of the kitchen with a bowl of soup, he planned to sit outside and eat it, however he meet Konoe.

"Oh, hello, you must be friends with Yoshioka, right?" the old man told him

Jack would have to be dragged having closed his eyes.
It wasn't that difficult to handcuff, the soldiers just had to look for a blind member of their squad and that's it.

Zane walked out of the kitchen with a bowl of soup, he planned to sit outside and eat it, however he meet Konoe.

"Oh, hello, you must be friends with Yoshioka, right?" the old man told him
"Currently, Yoshioka and the others are being arrested. And given that they probably won't go here, it's best if I hide..." she replied.

Jack tries to walk with them but isn't exactly used to walking without sight and currently refuses to open his eyes to properly face the situation at hand.

"Currently, Yoshioka and the others are being arrested. And given that they probably won't go here, it's best if I hide..." she replied.
"Oh, well that's not good..... I guess that whole plan to rebel against Rassilon and Pythia went to waste, anyway, other people will do it I guess" he said calmly while looking for a chair to sit down.

"Oh, well that's not good..... I guess that whole plan to rebel against Rassilon and Pythia went to waste, anyway, other people will do it I guess" he said calmly while looking for a chair to sit down.
"Can you, ermm, let me in your home? The workshop Yoshioka left off, there's a plan in mind I would like to tell you..." she said, looking around Zane's home— trying to find where that other woman was.

"Sure" He say allow her to go in the house
"It would be best if Miss Sendaiya is here too. I don't know if Yoshioka planned for this, but given I have it within my possession, it's likely possible..." the witch upon entering the house, sitting down on the floor and letting her robes droop over the solid concrete.

"It would be best if Miss Sendaiya is here too. I don't know if Yoshioka planned for this, but given I have it within my possession, it's likely possible..." the witch upon entering the house, sitting down on the floor and letting her robes droop over the solid concrete.
"Well, I'll go get her, just wait here," he said as he quickly left to look for Sendaiya.

After about 10 minutes they would return, Sendaiya does not look happy at all

"I don't know all the details, so tell me, why didn't they leave when I asked Rex and the others to leave at once?" She ask
"Some where sparring and training. Yoshioka planned not to leave since she was working on her inventions, but I never expected the Centurions to arrive that quickly..." the witch answered, "But, it's not like we can stop them either..."

"Some where sparring and training. Yoshioka planned not to leave since she was working on her inventions, but I never expected the Centurions to arrive that quickly..." the witch answered, "But, it's not like we can stop them either..."
"So you're telling me that they ignored a warning simply for more power, which resulted in the group being detained?" Konoe could slightly see a vein on her forehead.

"What is it?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, hoping it was something good.
"From the conversation I heard through Yoshioka's point of view, she states that this Shard specifically allows for her to be teleported right at the location of this Shard." explained Konoe, "Now, she then gave this to Rex with a delayed timer that- should they arrive at the specified location during their travels, she would instantly be there after around 2 days. What happened was that during the fight, this thing must've accidentally been activated and caused Yoshioka to be transported near Rex's location...." she continued.

"Even so, she would not only switch places with the Shard, but also warp me to the location of said Shard, meaning a multi-person teleportation is possible... Should they maintain physical contact with Yoshi, of course..."

"From the conversation I heard through Yoshioka's point of view, she states that this Shard specifically allows for her to be teleported right at the location of this Shard." explained Konoe, "Now, she then gave this to Rex with a delayed timer that- should they arrive at the specified location during their travels, she would instantly be there after around 2 days. What happened was that during the fight, this thing must've accidentally been activated and caused Yoshioka to be transported near Rex's location...." she continued.

"Even so, she would not only switch places with the Shard, but also warp me to the location of said Shard, meaning a multi-person teleportation is possible... Should they maintain physical contact with Yoshi, of course..."
"So you propose that we teleport them here? That will be difficult, it is likely that they are close to each other but have different cells."

"So you propose that we teleport them here? That will be difficult, it is likely that they are close to each other but have different cells."
"Yoshioka did make a contract that neither party can hurt each other nor can the guards or the Centurion touch her stuff/inventions..." standing up, Konoe would brush her robes cleanly with her hands, sitting down on the couch slowly.

"So it could either be to our advantage since a fight can never happen. And given Yoshioka made the rules, she sure knows ways to bypass them."

"Yoshioka did make a contract that neither party can hurt each other nor can the guards or the Centurion touch her stuff/inventions..." standing up, Konoe would brush her robes cleanly with her hands, sitting down on the couch slowly.

"So it could either be to our advantage since a fight can never happen. And given Yoshioka made the rules, she sure knows ways to bypass them."
"Girl, are you stupid or are you pretending? I mean they could separate them, that is not attack them, put someone in a different room and that's it, so they could hardly put them all in physical range to teleport"Sendaiya would say putting her right hand on her face to rub her eyes.

"Girl, are you stupid or are you pretending? I mean they could separate them, that is not attack them, put someone in a different room and that's it, so they could hardly put them all in physical range to teleport"Sendaiya would say putting her right hand on her face to rub her eyes.
"Well, if I have a plan then so is Yoshioka. You can view this as stupid, but..." she looks at her dead in the eyes.

"You've never seen what she's really capable of. The lengths she'll go through to achieve her goals."

"Well, if I have a plan then so is Yoshioka. You can view this as stupid, but..." she looks at her dead in the eyes.

"You've never seen what she's really capable of. The lengths she'll go through to achieve her goals."
Sendaiya sighed.
"That is one of the qualities that ends up leading someone to death." With that said she began to leave, it was clear that she was not going to get involved with him.

Zane just ate quietly while he listened to everything

(if want i can start to describe what the group in the prison sees)

Sendaiya sighed.
"That is one of the qualities that ends up leading someone to death." With that said she began to leave, it was clear that she was not going to get involved with him.

Zane just ate quietly while he listened to everything
"I'm serious Miss Sendaiya!" she replied, at least trying to stop her from leaving, "Y-... Ugh..." realizing she already left, she turned to Zane.

"Well, that's usually how geniuses are," he laughs lightly.

"By the way, do you think they're looking for you, the Red Hands? Not in the sense of killing you, but in search of why you decided to get out of it? I mean, some friend or someone close to you probably misses you" he ask.

"Well, that's usually how geniuses are," he laughs lightly.

"By the way, do you think they're looking for you, the Red Hands? Not in the sense of killing you, but in search of why you decided to get out of it? I mean, some friend or someone close to you probably misses you" he ask.
"Well, most members of the Red Hand— the ones that I'm familiar with are dead. Some are killed by Yoshioka, including me, and some have died by others in missions." she replied.

"I'm guessing Tiamat replaced them in hopes that the faction doesn't lose moral over having her group be dismantled."

"Well, most members of the Red Hand— the ones that I'm familiar with are dead. Some are killed by Yoshioka, including me, and some have died by others in missions." she replied.

"I'm guessing Tiamat replaced them in hopes that the faction doesn't lose moral over having her group be dismantled."
"What about Tiamat?"

Back