• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Master Yoshi?"

Mumbled to herself in silence, she didnt realize till now Yoshioka returned, but that wasnt who she reffered to, so she shook her head and looked at the Centurion after

"No bird brain! I mean the other master!"

Says as she points out to Konoe, whom was down at the moment due to him
"I mean, I only defended a teammate, consider that we are even"
Deel in the meantime, while trying to handle fix his shoulder, he charges up his beams then fire them off, in order to melt the ice beneath the Centurion entirely to have him drop off from a great fall
Zeb found himself crushed by the rock, dropping the spear before he could throw it. With his remaining Investiture, he creates a wind and flame to blow the rocks off him. He stood for a few seconds, giving a slight smirk.

"I knew I wouldn't lose...." He said before collapsing backwards, now focusing his energy on maintaining consciousness.

Taeka leaned back, evading the shock before rushing back and spinning in mid-air to garner momentum for an aerial roundhouse kick. Should the Centurion avoid the attack, one of Taeka's blades, specifically the one from her "good hand", would be headed straight for his face. After the swing, she would throw the blade toward his face. If dodged, rockets on the weapon would cause it to return back to her again.

The Gallen appeared to be leaning how to do deal with the Centurion, continuing to grin wickedly during their fight. She had a few more surprises in store for him.
The centurion took advantage of Deel's attac, using the fact that he melted the ground below him, letting himself fall to prevent Taeka's attack from hitting him, again using the strength of his enemies against themselves, while he fell before touching the ground, he created an air platform to remain stable while the entire platform collapsed throwing Deel, Taeka, Zeb, Noah, Rex and the soldiers into a deep fall because Deel had decided to break the only floor

Rex and Noah tried to fly, however there was a problem, they ran out of metal to push themselves, so now they were falling.

"Shit!" Noah and Rex turned at the same time.

"Oh! Look at this.." as if the enemy was her friend, she showed him a complex machine with such severity on how it works— literal unknown until she told what it does.
"Unlimited Tissue Paper. Pretty cool, huh?"
"However, why do you want unlimited paper? It now lost its monetary value"

He said unimpressed.

"Also technically it would not be Unlimited since the universe has a finite space, along with a finite mass and energy, so eventually you could not get more Tissue paper"

"I mean, I only defended a teammate, consider that we are even"
"Shut your meowt up! You hurt my master and did your mind tricks on her"

She would go to Konoe to try help her at the very least, using her powers to take care of her as she grabs and hugs the body laying down
The centurion took advantage of Deel's attac, using the fact that he melted the ground below him, letting himself fall to prevent Taeka's attack from hitting him, again using the strength of his enemies against themselves, while he fell before touching the ground, he created an air platform to remain stable while the entire platform collapsed throwing Deel, Taeka, Zeb, Noah, Rex and the soldiers into a deep fall because Deel had decided to break the only floor

Rex and Noah tried to fly, however there was a problem, they ran out of metal to push themselves, so now they were falling.

"Shit!" Noah and Rex turned at the same time.
Deel uses his flight and quickly goes to grab both Noah and Rex in his arms, for Taeka he shouts the following

"Grab my feet and grab the weather man when i approach him!"

When she would do so, he goes to Zeb direction so she could catch him too, given he was barely conscious, before he blows steam from his mouth to cool off his body now and land somewhere safe with both

"However, why do you want unlimited paper? It now lost its monetary value"

He said unimpressed.

"Also technically it would not be Unlimited since the universe has a finite space, along with a finite mass and energy, so eventually you could not get more Tissue paper"
"Really? C'mon.." she frowned, "I'm trying to be friendly here man! And y'know what? Cuz you weren't even impressed by my invention, I lost the mood to make one just now...."

She stood up crossed her arms and said, "I'm gonna fix the bridge. What a joykiller..." leaving to head over where the broken bridge was.

She would go to Konoe to try help her at the very least, using her powers to take care of her as she grabs and hugs the body laying down

Deel uses his flight and quickly goes to grab both Noah and Rex in his arms, for Taeka he shouts the following

When she would do so, he goes to Zeb direction so she could catch him too, given he was barely conscious, before he blows steam from his mouth to cool off his body now and land somewhere safe with both
"I can fly now, too, you know!" The Gallen said, now starting to snap out of her bloodlust a little. She grabbed a healing potion of hers and before grabbing the falling Zeb and forcing it down his throat.

"Wakey wakey, weatherwraith!" She said as he weakly swallowed the healing elixir.

Zebedee coughed a little, but was now noticeably more vigilant. He looked around and noticed he was falling, making a cloud to hover on.

"Now that that's taken care of..." She muttered to herself, locking her sight onto the Centurion again, rising up toward him with a semi-automatic barrage of smokescreen bullets.

"You and I have some unfinished business!" Taeka exclaimed, one of her blades cutting through the smoke to try and strike the back of the Centurion's armor.

If only he used more offense, she thought, then this battle might be as fun as the one she had with her "sister".

He didn't think much of it as he watched the remains of the battle as the guards took Sasha and the old man captive in handcuffs.

"I can fly now, too, you know!" The Gallen said, now starting to snap out of her bloodlust a little. She grabbed a healing potion of hers and before grabbing the falling Zeb and forcing it down his throat.

"Wakey wakey, weatherwraith!" She said as he weakly swallowed the healing elixir.

Zebedee coughed a little, but was now noticeably more vigilant. He looked around and noticed he was falling, making a cloud to hover on.

"Now that that's taken care of..." She muttered to herself, locking her sight onto the Centurion again, rising up toward him with a semi-automatic barrage of smokescreen bullets.

"You and I have some unfinished business!" Taeka exclaimed, one of her blades cutting through the smoke to try and strike the back of the Centurion's armor.

If only he used more offense, she thought, then this battle might be as fun as the one she had with her "sister".

The centurion stopped paying attention to Taeka, as he concentrated on saving the soldiers who were incapacitated so they could not save themselves, since his priority was to defend all the inhabitants.

He moved to the side, dodging the slash with speed to hit Taeka's head with the back of his spear with enough force to stun her, so He flew up and grabbing each of the soldiers by their feet with his hands, leading the Three out of the large pit.

"Really? C'mon.." she frowned, "I'm trying to be friendly here man! And y'know what? Cuz you weren't even impressed by my invention, I lost the mood to make one just now...."

She stood up crossed her arms and said, "I'm gonna fix the bridge. What a joykiller..." leaving to head over where the broken bridge was.
"Just because I'm not impressed doesn't mean I'm not interested, which is why I ask why you need an infinite amount?" He says neutrally.

The centurion stopped paying attention to Taeka, as he concentrated on saving the soldiers who were incapacitated so they could not save themselves, since his priority was to defend all the inhabitants.

He moved to the side, dodging the slash with speed to hit Taeka's head with the back of his spear with enough force to stun her, so He flew up and grabbing each of the soldiers by their feet with his hands, leading the Three out of the large pit.
Taeka had expected this, and used her paralyzed arm to block the attack. It was peculiar that she was able to move it so freely. However, that shouldn't have been too concerning for the time being. She was still knocked backwards, but closing back in swiftly.

Galewind, on the other hand, saw the damage that was being done, that was already done. With everything in his power, he was going to try and make it right now.

"Not again, not again..." He kept muttering to himself.

Before the Centurion could grab the three, Zeb lifted them up with wind, carrying them to safety.

"This got out of hand..." He said, "Where's the old man and Sasha?"

"Just because I'm not impressed doesn't mean I'm not interested, which is why I ask why you need an infinite amount?" He says neutrally.
"Nope. I won't be telling you. Apologize first, and then we can talk..." she sighed, seeing the broken bridge herself and began to build it by chopping down some trees with an axe.

"Nope. I won't be telling you. Apologize first, and then we can talk..." she sighed, seeing the broken bridge herself and began to build it by chopping down some trees with an axe.

"Look, I am someone direct with my words, if I offended you then that's fine, being honest is the best thing than simply being nice on many occasions, especially when dealing with suspicions." Instead of apologizing with the words that Yoshioka would expect, he would say something else although it was a half apology.
Taeka had expected this, and used her paralyzed arm to block the attack. It was peculiar that she was able to move it so freely. However, that shouldn't have been too concerning for the time being. She was still knocked backwards, but closing back in swiftly.

Galewind, on the other hand, saw the damage that was being done, that was already done. With everything in his power, he was going to try and make it right now.

Before the Centurion could grab the three, Zeb lifted them up with wind, carrying them to safety.

Well, that solves one of the Centurion's problems, who decided to join his companions outside of this well.

He flew out noticing how there were already several dozen soldiers guarding the area who have a prisoner car where they entered Sasha and the old man, and a couple of civilians being moved by the guards, with that the way to see his other two centurion companions.

"Report" Asked the Centurion with Apathy

"Objectives in the northeast caused the inability of several operatives to achieve their mission, I had to intervene when I saw that things could get out of control, we exchanged a couple of words, the suspects initially cooperated but it was to hide an escape using the bridge as starting point when making it collapse, while i battle note that they are artificially amplified by its magic, observation is recommended" the Centurion with Weatherwraith explained

"Okay, procedure 3-R is underway." Said the Centurion with Godspeed

The Centurion with Apathy nodded as he retreated.

The Centurion with Weatherwraith, made his investiture shine to call the pieces of his equipment that came blown by the wind, with them in his hand, he invested his power to make them return to their state before the Fight, infusing his soul to restore them, he put on his helmet to later take his spear and shield, being as if the damage from the fight with Konoe, Deel, Taeka and the others had not occurred.

"Look, I am someone direct with my words, if I offended you then that's fine, being honest is the best thing than simply being nice on many occasions, especially when dealing with suspicions." Instead of apologizing with the words that Yoshioka would expect, he would say something else although it was a half apology.
"Is saying "I'm sorry" that hard for you? No wonder why my teammates are going at it with your men.." she continued chopping down the tree.

"fine, i sorry, you are ok now?"
Yoshioka would finish the tree, having it become logs and carry it with her two arms to then build the bridge anew rather quickly— a lot sturdier than that even.

"I wouldn't say so. You're fighting my allies, and I have an indifferent view now that you're forcing to forgive me." she replied, "You have a Yellow Investiture, right?"

Yoshioka would finish the tree, having it become logs and carry it with her two arms to then build the bridge anew rather quickly— a lot sturdier than that even.

"I wouldn't say so. You're fighting my allies, and I have an indifferent view now that you're forcing to forgive me." she replied, "You have a Yellow Investiture, right?"
"I am Apathy, however I have nothing to gain from using it to affect you to make you more easier to convince, but if I am using it or not right now is your decision to assume the answer, cuz i would lie or no from your point of view" he answered her question.

"I am Apathy, however I have nothing to gain from using it to affect you to make you more easier to convince, but if I am using it or not right now is your decision to assume the answer, cuz i would lie or no from your point of view" he answered her question.
"Say, I beat you up and have you stand there on the bridge drinking 10 bottles of beer, what would you do?"

"You don't have to fight me" he said while he walk to were she is (After all Yoshioka probably moved a lot)

"Also i dont drink beer, unlike my teamates I don't like the taste"
"Do I? I mean, you beat up my ally over there and even talked shit towards her like you're in some roleplaying game...." she crossed her arms, "You figure me not shoving beers down your throat won't suffice the damage you've done?"

Well, that solves one of the Centurion's problems, who decided to join his companions outside of this well.

He flew out noticing how there were already several dozen soldiers guarding the area who have a prisoner car where they entered Sasha and the old man, and a couple of civilians being moved by the guards, with that the way to see his other two centurion companions.

"Report" Asked the Centurion with Apathy

"Objectives in the northeast caused the inability of several operatives to achieve their mission, I had to intervene when I saw that things could get out of control, we exchanged a couple of words, the suspects initially cooperated but it was to hide an escape using the bridge as starting point when making it collapse, while i battle note that they are artificially amplified by its magic, observation is recommended" the Centurion with Weatherwraith explained

"Okay, procedure 3-R is underway." Said the Centurion with Godspeed

The Centurion with Apathy nodded as he retreated.

The Centurion with Weatherwraith, made his investiture shine to call the pieces of his equipment that came blown by the wind, with them in his hand, he invested his power to make them return to their state before the Fight, infusing his soul to restore them, he put on his helmet to later take his spear and shield, being as if the damage from the fight with Konoe, Deel, Taeka and the others had not occurred.
Taeka looked toward the Centurion she fought, delivering a forceful punch toward his face with a grin still plastered on her own.

"Who said we were done here?!" She asked excitedly, drawing her blades again.

"Above with the rest who didnt fall off, like Konoe and the cat from last i checked"

Responded to the weatherwraith

Xordenia would continue with her help on Konoe in the meantime

"Come on master....dont fall for his investiture...."

Xordenia would continue with her help on Konoe in the meantime

"Come on master....dont fall for his investiture...."
(So, for those who are confused. Yoshioka, upon rescuing Konoe, literally teleported her far far away, all the way to Zane's house. So she should be nowhere in the battlefield. It's just Yoshioka, whose on the bridge, annoyed at the Centurion guy)

(So, for those who are confused. Yoshioka, upon rescuing Konoe, literally teleported her far far away, all the way to Zane's house. So she should be nowhere in the battlefield. It's just Yoshioka, whose on the bridge, annoyed at the Centurion guy)
(I dont have much else with her to do in the instance, unless you have Yoshi get her involved, also comments after comments i didnt see Konoe went off from Yoshi interference)

"Do I? I mean, you beat up my ally over there and even talked shit towards her like you're in some roleplaying game...." she crossed her arms, "You figure me not shoving beers down your throat won't suffice the damage you've done?"
"First bruh a Roleplay game seriously?, Second I told you that that was in response to your teammate attacking mine, it was more of an attempt at intimidation touching a nerve than a real attack"

Taeka looked toward the Centurion she fought, delivering a forceful punch toward his face with a grin still plastered on her own.

"Who said we were done here?!" She asked excitedly, drawing her blades again.
With just one hand the Centurion stopped the attack, his grip on Taeka's punch was impossible to break, and in a blink at a speed that was absurdly high as he was behind her, Taeka felt the blood fall from her cheek, while the centurion had his back to her

Taeka's instincts were screaming at him that his enemy was beginning to lose his patience and that it would be unwise to fight when his killer instinct awakened.

"First bruh a Roleplay game seriously?, Second I told you that that was in response to your teammate attacking mine, it was more of an attempt at intimidation touching a nerve than a real attack"
"Right...." she sighed, looking at her teammates go down one by one. "Though, I had this thought that if I don't finish you off by now, your teammates will come here and fight me all at once..."

"Right...." she sighed, looking at her teammates go down one by one. "Though, I had this thought that if I don't finish you off by now, your teammates will come here and fight me all at once..."
"Our job is to neutralize the threats in the sense of calming them down through 3 options: intimidation, dialogue or if all else fails, leave them unconscious after a small fight, however we are not above death, no one should play with life or death unless it is a fair system through a court, in the case that it is a criminal from another city/country he will be detained and the authorities of that area will be informed that the criminal was captured, alternatively every 6 months we do a Regnok, if the criminal manages to pass the tests he can retire and all charges within this land return to 0 until he commits a criminal action again" The Centurion explains

(I guess just edit to Xordenia approaching Yoshioka?)
(Just pretend this is the comment towards her, i dont wanna edit previous messages)

"Master....you are....back now...."

Says as she slowly approaches Yoshioka
The Centurion body temperature started to lower down all of a sudden, as Deel from a acceptable distance, not too far or too close, was absorbing the heat of his body, till it reaches a level his body is too cold to move much

At this point drastic measures had to be taken, that would also help Taeka as she was fighting, but he would also tell Rex, Noah and Zeb through their telepathic link the following

"Those of you with cold related powers or anything of the sort and even immobilizing abilities, target him....weather report man, you would be the most useful here....he has the same investiture as you, so if he tries any tricks, cancel him out with your own powers....its your moment to shine in that"

"Our job is to neutralize the threats in the sense of calming them down through 3 options: intimidation, dialogue or if all else fails, leave them unconscious after a small fight, however we are not above death, no one should play with life or death unless it is a fair system through a court, in the case that it is a criminal from another city/country he will be detained and the authorities of that area will be informed that the criminal was captured, alternatively every 6 months we do a Regnok, if the criminal manages to pass the tests he can retire and all charges within this land return to 0 until he commits a criminal action again" The Centurion explains
"But then again, I could still fight you should "you" attack "me" first. That would count as "self defense" is it not? Given that self defense isn't necessarily an act of violence, but a way of persevering one's own life— that is to say that I would defend myself from you— then I wouldn't be committing any criminal action, not until I resort to killing, upon which I can be convicted otherwise..." she replied, glancing at Xordenia, but keeping a serious face.

"So now you're taking me seriously?" Taeka said, her smile still on her face, "I don't know whether to be honored or offended..."

Taeka cracked her knuckles, putting any dislocations from that grip back into place.

"What's your name?" She asked him, turning around.

"So now you're taking me seriously?" Taeka said, her smile still on her face, "I don't know whether to be honored or offended..."

Taeka cracked her knuckles, putting any dislocations from that grip back into place.

"What's your name?" She asked him, turning around.
"Zac-" He couldn't finish because the group planned to Freeze the Centurion
(Just pretend this is the comment towards her, i dont wanna edit previous messages)

"Master....you are....back now...."

Says as she slowly approaches Yoshioka

The Centurion body temperature started to lower down all of a sudden, as Deel from a acceptable distance, not too far or too close, was absorbing the heat of his body, till it reaches a level his body is too cold to move much

At this point drastic measures had to be taken, that would also help Taeka as she was fighting, but he would also tell Rex, Noah and Zeb through their telepathic link the following

cThose of you with cold related powers or anything of the sort and even immobilizing abilities, target him....weather report man, you would be the most useful here....he has the same investiture as you, so if he tries any tricks, cancel him out with your own powers....its your moment to shine in that"
After eating some metal, both Noah and Rex along with Deel used the drop in temperature to launch a freeze ray that hit him.

"But then again, I could still fight you should "you" attack "me" first. That would count as "self defense" is it not? Given that self defense isn't necessarily an act of violence, but a way of persevering one's own life— that is to say that I would defend myself from you— then I wouldn't be committing any criminal action, not until I resort to killing, upon which I can be convicted otherwise..." she replied, glancing at Xordenia, but keeping a serious face.
"Look, we don't need to fight, we know that's not what we're both looking for, so using a technicality I don't think is necessary, and if I wanted to use a technicality I could easily use the fact that part of your soul attacked me, Which means you attacked me, but I'm not hypocritical enough to use that." He explained.

"and you should also tell your teammates to stop fighting with my teammate, I mean, he could easily get off the ice, but he doesn't do it because it seems like he wants that girl (Taeka) to make your other teammates stop this fight" the Centurion say

"Look, we don't need to fight, we know that's not what we're both looking for, so using a technicality I don't think is necessary, and if I wanted to use a technicality I could easily use the fact that part of your soul attacked me, Which means you attacked me, but I'm not hypocritical enough to use that." He explained.
"Saying that witch is a part of my soul, don't count. She has her own identity." shakes her head.
"and you should also tell your teammates to stop fighting with my teammate, I mean, he could easily get off the ice, but he doesn't do it because it seems like he wants that girl (Taeka) to make your other teammates stop this fight" the Centurion say
"I'll wait here and let it boil out."

"That's why I said, it's better not to use technicalities, they won't get us anywhere"

"Well, let's just hope they don't end up hurt more than necessary or end up causing more damage."
"But if you're other men go up to me and fight, then you'd better have an excuse at court, or someone other than me will be detained for foul behavior."

"But if you're other men go up to me and fight, then you'd better have an excuse at court, or someone other than me will be detained for foul behavior."
"Master....is she okay? Is ahe gonna be alright?"

Asks the catgirl about Konoe as she got to Yoshi and hugs her tight, she missed her for a while after all
Taeka dove down to avoid the freeze ray.

"You mooks! I was talking to him!" She shouted back at them.
"Shut it! Take him out already as he is weakened already!"

Tells her as he keeps absorbing his body heat, the point was to have him too cold with his body temperature to do much movement and pass out when took out

"Believe me, everyone here knows that they can't fight without any justification, at the most they could do is force you to sit down" said the centurion.
Taeka dove down to avoid the freeze ray.

"You mooks! I was talking to him!" She shouted back at them.
"Shut it! Take him out already as he is weakened already!"

Tells her as he keeps absorbing his body heat, the point was to have him too cold with his body temperature to do much movement and pass out when took out
Rex looks around

"I don't think we can do much now either" the blonde said as he turned around seeing how there were several soldiers watching the group.

"Well, it seems that the situation is under control thanks to the help of the Centurions, please suspects (the team), follow us to the detention area for an analysis of your situation" said the soldier who had arrived with the reinforcements.

"Believe me, everyone here knows that they can't fight without any justification, at the most they could do is force you to sit down" said the centurion.
"..." Yoshioka stared at him, not noticing how Xordenia was practically stand-cuddling her or something, "Stop with the riddles. Fight me here or stop your teammates from fighting our group."

"..." Yoshioka stared at him, not noticing how Xordenia was practically stand-cuddling her or something, "Stop with the riddles. Fight me here or stop your teammates from fighting our group."
The Centurion looked at her.

"Look at my companions currently and tell me, are my companions currently attacking yours? No, they stopped so that your team can calm down and the whole situation is more manageable, where you allow yourself(Not Yoshioka, but the Team) be arrested and we can get out of this without make this fight bigger" he said coldly

(I was waiting for the others but oh well)

The Centurion looked at her.

"Look at my companions currently and tell me, are my companions currently attacking yours? No, they stopped so that your team can calm down and the whole situation is more manageable, where you allow yourself(Not Yoshioka, but the Team) be arrested and we can get out of this without make this fight bigger" he said coldly

(I was waiting for the others but oh well)
"I was considering it when some jerk decides to do philosophical talk about nonsense and have me be warped here inadvertently..." Yoshioka sighed, "I'm seriously at a point where it's pretty f*cking pointless to even say I'd like to fight you so that we can get to where we need to go and just straight up surrender."

"What I'm trying to say is simple..." she held her hand out, "Go and cuff me. But under conditions that you need to follow."

"I was considering it when some jerk decides to do philosophical talk about nonsense and have me be warped here inadvertently..." Yoshioka sighed, "I'm seriously at a point where it's pretty f*cking pointless to even say I'd like to fight you so that we can get to where we need to go and just straight up surrender."

"What I'm trying to say is simple..." she held her hand out, "Go and cuff me. But under conditions that you need to follow."
The centurion nodded towards someone, a Soldier who was nearby, walked with the handcuffs to put them on Yoshioka, slightly afraid, since for him it was his first day of work.

The centurion nodded towards someone, a Soldier who was nearby, walked with the handcuffs to put them on Yoshioka, slightly afraid, since for him it was his first day of work.
"The conditions are simple:
  1. You don't get to touch any of my things. Upon which anyone who will be doing so will free me from these cuffs as per violation of the contract.
  2. You and your men can no longer inflict harm to our party and vice versa. Should there be violation, the one who committed to the violence will be sentenced a heavier punishment by your leader
Understood?"

Back