• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Though she was indeed moving slowly, she still possessed enough perception to be fast enough and teleport away, firing more of said light beams towards the Godspeed. Mitigating the weakness of walking slowly by simply using Locked On to teleport as movement, she'd maintain constant distance whilst barraging the Centurions.
"Leave master alone!"

Says after avoiding the slash that one of them generated, while for the one who went after Konoe, she vomits several hairballs as she was running an all four at it
The Godspeed was not stupid, he used the push of Konoe's attacks to go out of the range of the hair flies and with his shield he would block the closest ones.

The other centurion however, went towards Konoe to cut off her arm, while his spear glowed the same color as his investiture (Yellow), piercing the witch's attacks like a sword cuts through flesh and bone.
He wasnt fazed much from the pain of it, but it still was a nuisance due to the sustained damages

"Lets see how long you can withstand my heat!"

Afterwards he releases his aura for the fight with the Centurion, enough to have him caught in its range only, facing constant intense levels of heat on itself, as Deel continued punching against this enemy, but for a brief moment each hit with have his vibration ability used to rither damage the Centurion or if he uses the sword again to counter his blows, it will break on collision
The centurion felt the vibrations of the air and heat that was between them before Deel approached, however he used this to his advantage, dodging Deel's attacks and then surrounding the tip of his spear with investiture and delivering a clean cut towards Deel.

The other centurion however, went towards Konoe to cut off her arm, while his spear glowed the same color as his investiture (Yellow), piercing the witch's attacks like a sword cuts through flesh and bone.
Thanks to Precognition provided by Memory, she'd narrowly avoid this with minimal slices, teleporting far up above the sky to shower then now with [Semper Exelsius] at light speed.

(I found this Lich animation and I want to apply it here

Obviously I won't say the same thing but I want to convey the same feeling.)
Thanks to Precognition provided by Memory, she'd narrowly avoid this with minimal slices, teleporting far up above the sky to shower then now with [Semper Exelsius] at light speed.
the fact that she have minimal slices was what the centurion needed.

"Fall" the centurion would say, a sensation hit Konoe and Yoshioka at the same time, even from a distance they both shared the same soul, both felt like the heat they both had was extinguished with force, the painkiller was so strong that she couldn't even feel terror; all she felt was deep, overwhelming, horrible grief.

Without their brain being able to fully process it, Konoe was already on the ground, with Yoshioka herself being on the ground wherever she was.

His mere presence dulled her emotions, robbing her of her willpower, making her impervious to everything but lonely depression, the desire to end her actions.

Determination, happiness, and concentration were drained as wildly as someone drinking a glass of water in the desert.
"You fight for approval..." He slowly approached the Konoe on the ground.

"How many have to die before you realize? People who do their job because that's what they have, how many have you taken from others, disfigured and played at being God, taken what is not yours..." (To Yoshioka)

"Back to your past, look at yourself back then, you were happy, you had people who loved you and they still love you, you just need the right words but she still limit you." (To Konoe)

"You are strong and intelligent, but that is not what you need..... your selfishness is what trapped you in this, to all of them, you use them to achieve your own fun. Look back and tell me if they are happy with it. The result that your words and actions swallowed, you can end it with a simple words.... you will surrender" his words pierced the minds of both (to both)

Last edited:
The Godspeed was not stupid, he used the push of Konoe's attacks to go out of the range of the hair flies and with his shield he would block the closest ones.
The ones who collided with the shield will continue moving from there across its arm, then neck and then other arm and finally the legs very fast, strangling the body in the various areas and with Xordenia having parts of the hair stretch to her hands to grab and restrain the Centurion from moving with her own strength, immobilizing the enemy from getting away now, also

"Master! Take it down with your strongest moves quick!
The centurion felt the vibrations of the air and heat that was between them before Deel approached, however he used this to his advantage, dodging Deel's attacks and then surrounding the tip of his spear with investiture and delivering a clean cut towards Deel.
Deel was fast enough from his boosts to avoid the slash centimeters away from contact and send a blast of vibration to the spear at its momentum still carried on, then with his foot doing a straight gut strike, sending explosive fire which even if it will defend against, the power behind it will make the Centurion get pushed back and lose balance

(Are any of the other soliders on the platform, also I thought this wasn't supposed to be a boss fight)
(The reinforcement soldiers are descending to the platform, yet still not are there, They will arrive in like a minute

also, I previously said that this is not a boss fight)

The ones who collided with the shield will continue moving from there across its arm, then neck and then other arm and finally the legs very fast, strangling the body in the various areas and with Xordenia having parts of the hair stretch to her hands to grab and restrain the Centurion from moving with her own strength, immobilizing the enemy from getting away now, also

"Master! Take it down with your strongest moves quick!
The Centurion used Godspeed in reverse on his own body to drain Xordenia's speed, making her slower while at high speed he began to take off with extreme force and began to break his bonds at high speed.
Deel was fast enough from his boosts to avoid the slash centimeters away from contact and send a blast of vibration to the spear at its momentum still carried on, then with his foot doing a straight gut strike, sending explosive fire which even if it will defend against, the power behind it will make the Centurion get pushed back and lose balance
The vibratory wave encountered an obstacle in fulfilling its objective, the investiture functioned as a shield preventing the physical change from passing inside in its entirety, holding the spear together with his own will and ancient knowledge about the management of hisown soul, the Centurion was able to make the weapon that was hit by Deel's attack come back together, putting the broken parts in their places, thus being like a solder that held everything together, the spear was not only a tool but an extension of his being, so that as long as his being remains firm in the face of aversity, so does the spear.

Using the push Deel gave him, he fell to the ground but instead of rolling helplessly, he used his Weatherwraith ability to redistribute the air and propel himself out of Deel's range for another attack.

(I meant one of the ones that fell with us)
(Ah, one is fighting Zeb, other two aee fighting Noah and Rex, idk if want help against one of these)

Jack swings his whip at the one trying to get away from Deel, which wraps around their leg.
Although one of his leg were wrapped, this was solved by cutting the rope by sharpening the air in that area, cutting that part of the whip.

(I assumed that the whip would be invisible along with Jack and it wouldn't have an investiture for special senses. I guess I lose my primary form of offense again. Unless the unlock spell does anything, I have to resort to unarmed combat on a character without martial arts.)

Jack tries using a spell having few other options.
(can you describe what is below us?)

(I assumed that the whip would be invisible along with Jack and it wouldn't have an investiture for special senses. I guess I lose my primary form of offense again. Unless the unlock spell does anything, I have to resort to unarmed combat on a character without martial arts.)
(I mean, isn't Deel literally radiating heat like crazy, so it would burn regardless? Also a whip is 95% fine itself, the part that was cut was the part that catch the leg)
Jack tries using a spell having few other options.
(Exactly what? I would also tell you that, instead of facing someone who can cut you with a couple of blows and he is also battling a dragon boy who radiates unmeasured heat and an angry swordswoman, I would go for the soldiers that Zeb, Noah and Rex are more exhausted and honestly they are more manageable)
(can you describe what is below us?)
(Well, currently the platform only has a thickness of 2 meters of ice since before it was about 10 meters but the battle reduced it drastically, below is a drop of another 20 meters where you would reach a system of caves and mines, so rocks and spikes)

(The end of the whip is the most important part the one that goes fast enough to wrap around stuff and hurt people and leather has a higher burn point then the point of 3rd degree burns in seconds by 332°C)
(Exactly what? I would also tell you that, instead of facing someone who can cut you with a couple of blows and he is also battling a dragon boy who radiates unmeasured heat and an angry swordswoman, I would go for the soldiers that Zeb, Noah and Rex are more exhausted and honestly they are more manageable)
(The only spell he has open locks sorry for not clarifying that was my bad. Anyway Jack has the same durable as pretty much everyone else so the same reason anyone else would and I assumed the soldiers where in affect already under control so I tried to stop the Centurion trying to out range Deel)

The Centurion used the clash of his and Taeka's weapons as a push, he moved his body far enough and in a quick movement the blunt part of his spear blocked Taeka's weapon, surprisingly even if that area was dull, Taeka's weapon was stopped as if a wood branch hit a metal beam.
Pushing down only to purposefully spring back a little, she did a double backflip, gripping the blunt part of the spear and striking with a double knee strike toward the Centurion's face. She couldn't quite figure out why her attacks were so... feeble against her foe.

And yet, at the same time, this somewhat exhilarated her. What if there was nothing to figure out? What if he was just that strong?

What if... he would be what she needed to reach a point where she no longer needed her Inhibitor Weights?

What if... fighting him was how she'd reach her ultimate evolution?

Her standard focus expression contorted at that moment. An eerie smile was plastered on her face, one that would make you empathize with her joy, yet would also make one's blood turn cold in fear at how savage it looked.

"I like you already!" She said to the Centurion with the smile on her face.

(The end of the whip is the most important part the one that goes fast enough to wrap around stuff and hurt people and leather has a higher burn point then the point of 3rd degree burns in seconds by 332°C)

(The only spell he has open locks sorry for not clarifying that was my bad. Anyway Jack has the same durable as pretty much everyone else so the same reason anyone else would and I assumed the soldiers where in affect already under control so I tried to stop the Centurion trying to out range Deel)
(Well, actually I go out of Deel's range to allow Taeka to enter and attack, since again I would do in character the strategy of colliding both so that they hurt each other)
Pushing down only to purposefully spring back a little, she did a double backflip, gripping the blunt part of the spear and striking with a double knee strike toward the Centurion's face. She couldn't quite figure out why her attacks were so... feeble against her foe.

And yet, at the same time, this somewhat exhilarated her. What if there was nothing to figure out? What if he was just that strong?

What if... he would be what she needed to reach a point where she no longer needed her Inhibitor Weights?

What if... fighting him was how she'd reach her ultimate evolution?

Her standard focus expression contorted at that moment. An eerie smile was plastered on her face, one that would make you empathize with her joy, yet would also make one's blood turn cold in fear at how savage it looked.

"I like you already!" She said to the Centurion with the smile on her face.
He moved the back of his spear to block Taeka's double knee strike that was going for his face.

"Okay, that sounds strange, miss." He replied, Generally Centurions were trained to endure any adversity, to be unfazed by death on the battlefield and the pain of wounds, however, he himself had to raise an eyebrow under his helmet at the woman's attitude. He was generally using a counter attack strategy, allowing them to attack first, he defended himself, slowly learning their battle styles to know how to act more easily and then attack, his original plan was to exhaust all of them with wounds, but regardless of their pain they follow.

The soldier rolled on the ground and when he barely managed to get up he was received by the fireball. If it weren't for the fact that several parts of his body besides the chest had a little armor, he would become a barbecue, he had a couple of small burns on areas without protections.

He breathed heavily from exhaustion looking at Zeb but he stood up as best he could.
Zeb continued to walk forward. Slowly but surely, his pride and his objectives pushing him on... as well as one other thing.

"Every villain is the hero of their own story..."

In most stories, the hero prevails at the end. He was the hero.

He is the hero.

"I will not lose...." He thought to himself, lightning building up in his arms. His breathing was heavy, and he continued to approach. A pouch of coins loosely hanging on his person fell, which he noticed and kicked over to the soldier as it slid across the ice.

"Consider this a consolation prize for attempting to capture me. A for effort..." He said, striking the soldier and the coins with his electricity, using the coins to conduct once again.

(Forgot to post for Zeb lol)

The Soldier noticed the coins and the plan to electrocute him, he was exhausted and at his limit but still had enough energy for a last move

"I...'m not do..ne yet" he said, looking at Zeb, to use his Investiture and shoot all the metal pieces of his armor omnidirectionally, the metal attracted the electricity and hit the coins, narrowly saving himself from being electrocuted at once.

Now drained of energy, he looked at Zeb with determination ready to hold him off even if it was just a second longer.

(Weno)

Using his heightened senses, Rex noticed how Noah was already managing to trap her opponent in a pile of ice, however, Rex had to block a punch that was going at full speed towards his face, he was push back from the force of the punch to almost the edge of plataform, He placed his look to the soldier in front of him, the Godspeed known as Javier had his arms raised, while small rays came out of his body.

Noah tried to approach from behind, but he noticing the girl, he jumped back, passing over Noah and hitting her with a kick behind her head, pushing her to the ground.

Quickly Rex tried to hit him, but Javier react and hit Rex near the rib in that area he had the shard that Yoshioka gave him, unknowingly activating it, although Rex got electrocuted too

The Soldier noticed the coins and the plan to electrocute him, he was exhausted and at his limit but still had enough energy for a last move

"I...'m not do..ne yet" he said, looking at Zeb, to use his Investiture and shoot all the metal pieces of his armor omnidirectionally, the metal attracted the electricity and hit the coins, narrowly saving himself from being electrocuted at once.

Now drained of energy, he looked at Zeb with determination ready to hold him off even if it was just a second longer.
As this happened, Zeb, still fatigued, sloppily created a gust of wind to catapult him toward the soldier, launching a wild haymaker to try and knock him back down.

"Don't lose!" He thought to himself.

(Well, actually I go out of Deel's range to allow Taeka to enter and attack, since again I would do in character the strategy of colliding both so that they hurt each other)

He moved the back of his spear to block Taeka's double knee strike that was going for his face.

"Okay, that sounds strange, miss." He replied, Generally Centurions were trained to endure any adversity, to be unfazed by death on the battlefield and the pain of wounds, however, he himself had to raise an eyebrow under his helmet at the woman's attitude. He was generally using a counter attack strategy, allowing them to attack first, he defended himself, slowly learning their battle styles to know how to act more easily and then attack, his original plan was to exhaust all of them with wounds, but regardless of their pain they follow.
"Forgive me, this week has just been the most fun I've had in my life," She said, her eerie smile still remaining and not wavering.

Taeka swung her blades around again, preparing to swing them toward the Centurion's chest again. However, the blades had stopped inches short of the target. In that meantime, explosive bullets had flown around, striking the Centurion toward the back of his neck. Then, one of her blades attempts to cut toward his neck area from the front once again.

She noticed his movements were primarily defensive. Perhaps randomized feints would get him to open his guard?

Determination, happiness, and concentration were drained as wildly as someone drinking a glass of water in the desert.
"You fight for approval..." He slowly approached the Konoe on the ground.

"How many have to die before you realize? People who do their job because that's what they have, how many have you taken from others, disfigured and played at being God, taken what is not yours..." (To Yoshioka)

"Back to your past, look at yourself back then, you were happy, you had people who loved you and they still love you, you just need the right words but she still limit you." (To Konoe)

"You are strong and intelligent, but that is not what you need..... your selfishness is what trapped you in this, to all of them, you use them to achieve your own fun. Look back and tell me if they are happy with it. The result that your words and actions swallowed, you can end it with a simple words.... you will surrender" his words pierced the minds of both (to both)
Both Konoe and Yoshioka did both felt it, the former experiencing most of what the damage is done, but the latter still being conscious and wasn't on the receiving end, unlike her counterpart whom was like a doll about to shut down.
Quickly Rex tried to hit him, but Javier react and hit Rex near the rib in that area he had the shard that Yoshioka gave him, unknowingly activating it, although Rex got electrocuted too

"Hah, great..." she muttered, just being on the ground and was sleeping to take a rest from the hardwork, but suddenly appears on where the shard should be— switching places with the Shar, now left on the ground— and sighing deeply.

Suddenly, Javier would get hit off and sent flying with a punch, before Yoshioka would warp herself near where Konoe is, catching her during the Yellow's dialogue.

"I told myself that I'd leave it to the team...." she said, "But do I really have to do this myself?"

Both Konoe and Yoshioka did both felt it, the former experiencing most of what the damage is done, but the latter still being conscious and wasn't on the receiving end, unlike her counterpart whom was like a doll about to shut down.

"Hah, great..." she muttered, just being on the ground and was sleeping to take a rest from the hardwork, but suddenly appears on where the shard should be— switching places with the Shar, now left on the ground— and sighing deeply.

Suddenly, Javier would get hit off and sent flying with a punch, before Yoshioka would warp herself near where Konoe is, catching her during the Yellow's dialogue.

"I told myself that I'd leave it to the team...." she said, "But do I really have to do this myself?"

Javier fell a couple of meters in pain in the affected area, lying like a rag on the ground, although still conscious.

The centurion saw Yoshioka.

"Just give up, we don't have to drag this out."
As this happened, Zeb, still fatigued, sloppily created a gust of wind to catapult him toward the soldier, launching a wild haymaker to try and knock him back down.

"Don't lose!" He thought to himself.
Without many options, the soldier threw himself to the right, barely avoiding the attack, rolled on the ground and then picked up an ice rock and threw it at Zeb even though he was lying on the ground about 3 meters away, the rock just barely was bigger than a coin, so it wouldn't cause much damage.
"Forgive me, this week has just been the most fun I've had in my life," She said, her eerie smile still remaining and not wavering.

Taeka swung her blades around again, preparing to swing them toward the Centurion's chest again. However, the blades had stopped inches short of the target. In that meantime, explosive bullets had flown around, striking the Centurion toward the back of his neck. Then, one of her blades attempts to cut toward his neck area from the front once again.

She noticed his movements were primarily defensive. Perhaps randomized feints would get him to open his guard?

While the explosion took him by surprise, he reacted quickly enough to use his forearm to block the second attack, the golden armor zone blocking the blade of the sword without much problem.
Using the contact of the sword and his forearm covered in armor and investiture, a shock moved throughout Taeka's body paralyzing the arm where she held that blade and partially numbing her senses and then a kick separated her from the centurion for a few meters

The Centurion used Godspeed in reverse on his own body to drain Xordenia's speed, making her slower while at high speed he began to take off with extreme force and began to break his bonds at high speed.
She would attempt her arms to stretch all the way till him while still close to wrap around his body quick, she didnt plan to let him go, she yawns in his direction, to cause a decrease in stats and get sleepier and kept doing it till it was too nerfed and open to do much

"You....are...not...getting....away!"
The vibratory wave encountered an obstacle in fulfilling its objective, the investiture functioned as a shield preventing the physical change from passing inside in its entirety, holding the spear together with his own will and ancient knowledge about the management of hisown soul, the Centurion was able to make the weapon that was hit by Deel's attack come back together, putting the broken parts in their places, thus being like a solder that held everything together, the spear was not only a tool but an extension of his being, so that as long as his being remains firm in the face of aversity, so does the spear.

Using the push Deel gave him, he fell to the ground but instead of rolling helplessly, he used his Weatherwraith ability to redistribute the air and propel himself out of Deel's range for another attack.
"BLAAAAAAAZEEEEEES!!! BURN TO ASHES!!!!!!"

His burning aura was getting more intense, as he also flies at the centurion close yet again to strike with huge blast of fires exploding violently to its destination, his anger was the source of his investiture fuel, let alone the heat was also increasing his power on top of that

Deel was getting fed up with this way of fighting and refusal to go down, the Centurion would be digging his grave eventually against the dragon hybrid, as his power would grow to s point it surpasses his might

She would attempt her arms to stretch all the way till him while still close to wrap around his body quick, she didnt plan to let him go, she yawns in his direction, to cause a decrease in stats and get sleepier and kept doing it till it was too nerfed and open to do much

"You....are...not...getting....away!"
To avoid running out of energy, which was immense, the centurion summoned his spear with his Investiture by gathering electricity to form a grip through it, which he used to pierce through the cat's back, piercing her heart and part of stomach and moved it slowly, threatening to split her in two by making the spear rise and split her brain, therefore surpassing her base regeneration.

"Surrender" he say to her
"BLAAAAAAAZEEEEEES!!! BURN TO ASHES!!!!!!"

His burning aura was getting more intense, as he also flies at the centurion close yet again to strike with huge blast of fires exploding violently to its destination, his anger was the source of his investiture fuel, let alone the heat was also increasing his power on top of that

Deel was getting fed up with this way of fighting and refusal to go down, the Centurion would be digging his grave eventually against the dragon hybrid, as his power would grow to s point it surpasses his might
After having been fighting with Taeka he would again be attacked by Deel, he took the first three blows but quickly composed himself to use his spear which he did not let go at any time, which took a transparent shape and passed through Deel, making a deeply cut on his body, probably destroying 3/4 of his lung and several ribs.

He recoiled from the push, while his cyan Investiture glowed, serving as a shield as it pushed the heat and air away with force.

To avoid running out of energy, which was immense, the centurion summoned his spear with his Investiture by gathering electricity to form a grip through it, which he used to pierce through the cat's back, piercing her heart and part of stomach and moved it slowly, threatening to split her in two by making the spear rise and split her brain, therefore surpassing her base regeneration.

"Surrender" he say to her
Before he would even start his sentence, let alone finish it, she moved her head back before coming forward with it in force and insanely quick, having it separate from her body and harden itself, as she performed a strong headbutt against his, along biting his face as hard as she could, rubbing herself with her head the best she was capable with her movements to get his life torce as well

"Dhont ghet uhed of yolself!"

Says it as she was keeping her bite on him tight, in her mind, she wanted to be giving her best, especially for her two masters, Xordenia didnt wanna disappoint them, so she will try to take this centurion out or at least do her part before others deliver the final blows, even if she could potentially die, at least wont be for nothing in thar case knowing she did something without backing down
After having been fighting with Taeka he would again be attacked by Deel, he took the first three blows but quickly composed himself to use his spear which he did not let go at any time, which took a transparent shape and passed through Deel, making a deeply cut on his body, probably destroying 3/4 of his lung and several ribs.

He recoiled from the push, while his cyan Investiture glowed, serving as a shield as it pushed the heat and air away with force.
Before he managed to perform the deep cut to do any serious damages to the ribs or lung, he held with his strong grip he had at that point on the Centurion wrist to prevent the movement and at the same time as that, punches his head 9 times consecutively with vibration applied to the fist

Then he bombards with his palm open to his face some more fire, detonating with power which a normal person would have their head blown from the body by the power output behind them, in case the Centurion manages to pull any trick or move the spear to cause severe damage, Deel would simply pull away along some explosive blasts of fire from the feet to better launch himself away from him by any chance attempted

Before he would even start his sentence, let alone finish it, she moved her head back before coming forward with it in force and insanely quick, having it separate from her body and harden itself, as she performed a strong headbutt against his, along biting his face as hard as she could, rubbing herself with her head the best she was capable with her movements to get his life torce as well

"Dhont ghet uhed of yolself!"

Says it as she was keeping her bite on him tight, in her mind, she wanted to be giving her best, especially for her two masters, Xordenia didnt wanna disappoint them, so she will try to take this centurion out or at least do her part before others deliver the final blows, even if she could potentially die, at least wont be for nothing in thar case knowing she did something without backing down
A Drain competition began, but in the end the cat felt the world slowly become slower, not because she became faster... since the Centurion had started Draining the cat's speed first than her do her drain (as once in this post), even blinking took her a full minute at her current speed from her pre-drained self´s point of view, and he continued until she turned into a statue for him

(Speed Steal, As you know, it is a primary ability of the GodSpeed to be faster than most people.)

With that extra energy, he was easily able to get rid of the cat at incredible speed before she could react being 10 meters away from him.
Before he managed to perform the deep cut to do any serious damages to the ribs or lung, he held with his strong grip he had at that point on the Centurion wrist to prevent the movement and at the same time as that, punches his head 9 times consecutively with vibration applied to the fist

Then he bombards with his palm open to his face some more fire, detonating with power which a normal person would have their head blown from the body by the power output behind them, in case the Centurion manages to pull any trick or move the spear to cause severe damage, Deel would simply pull away along some explosive blasts of fire from the feet to better launch himself away from him by any chance attempted
After all this (including the final push) the centurion stood several meters away from Deel, his helmet fell off broken, revealing a face without any emotion, no hate, no anger, not even determination, just pure neutrality.

"Well, this has lasted a long time" The centurion say, even now he had never changed his tone of voice in battle, he made a hand movement to perform an advanced air control technique beyond of anything that normal Cyan can do, the air again moved inside Deel's body but instead of coming out through his mouth or some orifice.... the oxygen came out through a closed area, making an exit when Deel's left leg exploded. (He redigitated all the air to one point and then expanded it to explode. Imagine it as a sudden change in pressure, only instead of imploding like submarines do, it had the opposite effect. .)

Javier fell a couple of meters in pain in the affected area, lying like a rag on the ground, although still conscious.

The centurion saw Yoshioka.

"Just give up, we don't have to drag this out."
"I was actually about to, like when I left the house. I mean, what exactly is the matter here? And before you speak, I'll guess it— it's about me using the staff to revive this doll that I'm carrying right now, yeah?" asked as if this guy was her friend, unfazed at all.

"I was actually about to, like when I left the house. I mean, what exactly is the matter here? And before you speak, I'll guess it— it's about me using the staff to revive this doll that I'm carrying right now, yeah?" asked as if this guy was her friend, unfazed at all.
"No, well exactly, your companions were asked to follow some soldiers due to suspicions that some resemble wanted posters and because an elderly woman indicated that your team possessed magical objects(in Plural) of great power and a very sensitive information, subsequently they broke an important bridge , indirectly killing the old woman because well, she didn't survive the fall, eventually that escalated to a fight that you can see, our actions were aimed at incapacitating as you can see, however your team are pushing to take drastic measures " he aswner this without lying.

"No, well exactly, your companions were asked to follow some soldiers due to suspicions that some resemble wanted posters and because an elderly woman indicated that your team possessed magical objects(in Plural) of great power and a very sensitive information, subsequently they broke an important bridge , indirectly killing the old woman because well, she didn't survive the fall, eventually that escalated to a fight that you can see, our actions were aimed at incapacitating as you can see, however your team are pushing to take drastic measures " he aswner this without lying.
"So, essentially, we possessed magic stuff that is too powerful and my team ruined some bridge..." she placed a hand on chin, "Y'know what? I'll go help fix the bridge, and for the meantime, I gotta tell you why and how we have these magic stuff... How's that sound?"

A Drain competition began, but in the end the cat felt the world slowly become slower, not because she became faster... since the Centurion had started Draining the cat's speed first than her do her drain (as once in this post), even blinking took her a full minute at her current speed from her pre-drained self´s point of view, and he continued until she turned into a statue for him

(Speed Steal, As you know, it is a primary ability of the GodSpeed to be faster than most people.)

With that extra energy, he was easily able to get rid of the cat at incredible speed before she could react being 10 meters away from him.
While he managed to get away, she had the rest of the body pull out the weapon trying earlier to cut her and toss it away from the battlefield, healing herself while getting her head back at the same time

She was breathing from all this adrenaline, but she had more tricks left, running once again towards the Centurion she would use her aura on him, to attempt making him drop his guard eventually from the effects
After all this (including the final push) the centurion stood several meters away from Deel, his helmet fell off broken, revealing a face without any emotion, no hate, no anger, not even determination, just pure neutrality.

"Well, this has lasted a long time" The centurion say, even now he had never changed his tone of voice in battle, he made a hand movement to perform an advanced air control technique beyond of anything that normal Cyan can do, the air again moved inside Deel's body but instead of coming out through his mouth or some orifice.... the oxygen came out through a closed area, making an exit when Deel's left leg exploded. (He redigitated all the air to one point and then expanded it to explode. Imagine it as a sudden change in pressure, only instead of imploding like submarines do, it had the opposite effect. .)
"SHUT! UP! AND BURN ALREADY!!!"

Deel didnt let him finish his sentence or his hand movement, he would constantly try attacking him without giving him time to pull most of his things, especially with his all growing speed and overall stats, in that instance he punched his helmetless head, followed by a kick launching his body above the icy ground he stands

Followed by him already reaching before him up and do a roundhouse kick to the back of the head, continuing with barrages of fire blasts, similar to one of Vegeta attacks doing something as such too

"IM NOT STOPPING TILL YOU BURN TO A CRISP!! YOU HEAR ME?!?!"

Shouted loudly

"So, essentially, we possessed magic stuff that is too powerful and my team ruined some bridge..." she placed a hand on chin, "Y'know what? I'll go help fix the bridge, and for the meantime, I gotta tell you why and how we have these magic stuff... How's that sound?"
"Not only the bridge and the magic thing, it is overlooking that your companions started all this and there are two who do not want to stop with murderous intentions"

he moved his hand to show the destroyed battlefield and how the soldiers were going in this battle.

"I mean we (the centurions) can take this kind of punishment and worse but when are normal soldiers, they would be dead, also don't you think starting a battle over that doesn't make it more suspicious?"

While he managed to get away, she had the rest of the body pull out the weapon trying earlier to cut her and toss it away from the battlefield, healing herself while getting her head back at the same time

She was breathing from all this adrenaline, but she had more tricks left, running once again towards the Centurion she would use her aura on him, to attempt making him drop his guard eventually from the effects
Thanks to the Speed Boost frlm the Speed steal he could easily leave her field of effect, again he would make his spear come towards him, like a boomerang, he gave an air slash directly to the left side of her, he was going to wear down his stamina with air slashes

"SHUT! UP! AND BURN ALREADY!!!"
Deel didnt let him finish his sentence or his hand movement, he would constantly try attacking him without giving him time to pull most of his things, especially with his all growing speed and overall stats, in that instance he punched his helmetless head, followed by a kick launching his body above the icy ground he stands
Followed by him already reaching before him up and do a roundhouse kick to the back of the head, continuing with barrages of fire blasts, similar to one of Vegeta attacks doing something as such too

"IM NOT STOPPING TILL YOU BURN TO A CRISP!! YOU HEAR ME?!?!"

Shouted loudly
"Yes, of course," he said behind Deel, having warped from his spot to behind Deel, looking at him casually while give him a palm blow on his shoulder touching a pressure point with a colossal force that would send him to the ground.

He went down to the ground to see the others on the battlefield like Taeka, Rex, Noah, Jack, etc.

(I did this because Zoro also wants to fight, I hope you don't get mad, I don't want to leave everyone out)

"Not only the bridge and the magic thing, it is overlooking that your companions started all this and there are two who do not want to stop with murderous intentions"

he moved his hand to show the destroyed battlefield and how the soldiers were going in this battle.
"I thought the DM said "it's a battle of the mind" and not more fighting?" she spoke to the audience, "Act 3's really about more fighting after a montage of me just— nevermind..." pausing before shaking her head.
"I mean we (the centurions) can take this kind of punishment and worse but when are normal soldiers, they would be dead, also don't you think starting a battle over that doesn't make it more suspicious?"
"Uhhh, I don't even know why my team was fighting you guys in the first place, I just got here and pushed a guy off..." she shrugged, tapping Konoe for the witch to be warped directly where the crystal had gone off to— near Zane's doorstep.

Thanks to the Speed Boost frlm the Speed steal he could easily leave her field of effect, again he would make his spear come towards him, like a boomerang, he gave an air slash directly to the left side of her, he was going to wear down his stamina with air slashes
Her instincts would allow to dodge future danger in advance as long as she knows its coming, she tries to stretch more to cover the distance better and quicker she can and get him in the range of her power
"Yes, of course," he said behind Deel, having warped from his spot to behind Deel, looking at him casually while give him a palm blow on his shoulder touching a pressure point with a colossal force that would send him to the ground.

He went down to the ground to see the others on the battlefield like Taeka, Rex, Noah, Jack, etc.

(I did this because Zoro also wants to fight, I hope you don't get mad, I don't want to leave everyone out)
"Khhhggghh!"

He attempts to get up and see something about his shoulder that was affected by Centurion previous move

"What in blazes have you done to me?..."

Her instincts would allow to dodge future danger in advance as long as she knows its coming, she tries to stretch more to cover the distance better and quicker she can and get him in the range of her power

"Khhhggghh!"
He saw her still moving, so at great speed and agility even with his armor it was easy for him to do so, occasionally launching attacks for her to dodge and wear her down even more.

"You should surrender, your master are currently in a position of not fight. There is not need of me to end your life"
He attempts to get up and see something about his shoulder that was affected by Centurion previous move

"What in blazes have you done to me?..."

"Just something to calm you down, if I wanted you dead, don't you think I would have cut off your head from the beginning?" he said in an attempt to calm him down.
"I thought the DM said "it's a battle of the mind" and not more fighting?" she spoke to the audience, "Act 3's really about more fighting after a montage of me just— nevermind..." pausing before shaking her head.
(Yes, in fact that was the original plan, I don't know how that degenerated into this, however i can still save if we can move to the right)
"Uhhh, I don't even know why my team was fighting you guys in the first place, I just got here and pushed a guy off..." she shrugged, tapping Konoe for the witch to be warped directly where the crystal had gone off to— near Zane's doorstep.
"Maybe you should ask them? If I'm honest, they are just making things complicated for everyone."

"Maybe you should ask them? If I'm honest, they are just making things complicated for everyone."
"Nah, I'd sit this one out..." she held a finger, find a rock to sit on and just crosses her arms. "You can either fight me or just talk this through. I don't really care anyway..." she brushed off.

"My goal here is simple and it's not to go pick a bone with— what I'm gonna call— the police here."

He saw her still moving, so at great speed and agility even with his armor it was easy for him to do so, occasionally launching attacks for her to dodge and wear her down even more.

"You should surrender, your master are currently in a position of not fight. There is not need of me to end your life"
"I can patch myself up quickly, as well as having 9 lives to spare, you will pay for what you done to my master!"

Points her finger as she gets into a stance to prepare for the an upcoming attack to ne delivered, going an all fours and lifting her butt up, getting ready for it
"Just something to calm you down, if I wanted you dead, don't you think I would have cut off your head from the beginning?" he said in an attempt to calm him down.
"After all you did so far you expect me to chill now? Blast off with that!"

Responded as he stood up completely, trying my himself to burn off the sensation with heat in the area striked

Without many options, the soldier threw himself to the right, barely avoiding the attack, rolled on the ground and then picked up an ice rock and threw it at Zeb even though he was lying on the ground about 3 meters away, the rock just barely was bigger than a coin, so it wouldn't cause much damage.
Zeb was hit in the shoulder by the ice rock, continuing to walk toward the soldier. He wanted to fight with ice? Fine, they'll fight with ice.

With his powers, he created a spear of ice, the tip of the spear dragging across the icy terrain as the weatherwraith approached the soldier.

"You won't lose," He thought to himself.

While the explosion took him by surprise, he reacted quickly enough to use his forearm to block the second attack, the golden armor zone blocking the blade of the sword without much problem.
Using the contact of the sword and his forearm covered in armor and investiture, a shock moved throughout Taeka's body paralyzing the arm where she held that blade and partially numbing her senses and then a kick separated her from the centurion for a few meters
Taeka laughed as a rain of bullets fell from the sky while the Centurion battled Deel and Xordenia.

"You forgot already?!" Taeka exclaimed, her grin still plastered on her face as she zoomed toward the Centurion propelled by her rockets and flying through the fiery onslaught.

"So disrespectful!" She said as she feigned offense to what he had done. She had no need for her smokescreen bullets. The firepower Deel was supplying covered that fairly well. She had hoped she would be the first one to tear that helmet apart, but while that did irk her, maybe it would draw out more power in the Centurion.

The Gallen drew a blade with her good hand, swinging in range to attempt to cut him across the face. She expected this to be parried, however. But, there was another detail he may have missed.

A bullet headed straight for his eye.

She would create an explosive burst from her leg, kicking off him or his spear to get distance before flying toward him again, attempting an elbow drop with her good arm, following up immediately with... an attempted impalement of his neck with her paralyzed arm?

Not only this, but both the elbow strike and surprise swing utilized Bariki, making them faster and stronger than they would normally be.

(Sorry if it's taking so long, I was out of city and got here just now, well let's check this guys)

"Nah, I'd sit this one out..." she held a finger, find a rock to sit on and just crosses her arms. "You can either fight me or just talk this through. I don't really care anyway..." she brushed off.

"My goal here is simple and it's not to go pick a bone with— what I'm gonna call— the police here."
"Well, thank you for not continuing with this, a fight between the two of us would have only added to your record, but since you're not going to do that, everything is fine, just wait for your friends to calm down."

"I can patch myself up quickly, as well as having 9 lives to spare, you will pay for what you done to my master!"

Points her finger as she gets into a stance to prepare for the an upcoming attack to ne delivered, going an all fours and lifting her butt up, getting ready for it
"Are you talking to that girl who is talking to my teammate in a civilized manner?" He would say while pointing to where Yoshioka was.
"After all you did so far you expect me to chill now? Blast off with that!"

Responded as he stood up completely, trying my himself to burn off the sensation with heat in the area striked

For now he just focused on Taeka, he could deal with Deel later.

Zeb was hit in the shoulder by the ice rock, continuing to walk toward the soldier. He wanted to fight with ice? Fine, they'll fight with ice.

With his powers, he created a spear of ice, the tip of the spear dragging across the icy terrain as the weatherwraith approached the soldier.

"You won't lose," He thought to himself.
The Soldier clenched his fist, his vision was becoming cloudy, while he barely saw Zeb, he had used that rock to infuse what little investiture he had left to use his last resort.

He caused Zeb to be crushed by a much larger rock by making his gravity attraction field larger, it didn't kill him but it should have stopped him for a few moments, after that the soldier fall unconscious.
Taeka laughed as a rain of bullets fell from the sky while the Centurion battled Deel and Xordenia.

"You forgot already?!" Taeka exclaimed, her grin still plastered on her face as she zoomed toward the Centurion propelled by her rockets and flying through the fiery onslaught.

"So disrespectful!" She said as she feigned offense to what he had done. She had no need for her smokescreen bullets. The firepower Deel was supplying covered that fairly well. She had hoped she would be the first one to tear that helmet apart, but while that did irk her, maybe it would draw out more power in the Centurion.

The Gallen drew a blade with her good hand, swinging in range to attempt to cut him across the face. She expected this to be parried, however. But, there was another detail he may have missed.

A bullet headed straight for his eye.

She would create an explosive burst from her leg, kicking off him or his spear to get distance before flying toward him again, attempting an elbow drop with her good arm, following up immediately with... an attempted impalement of his neck with her paralyzed arm?

Not only this, but both the elbow strike and surprise swing utilized Bariki, making them faster and stronger than they would normally be.
He sighed, as he skillfully began to use his free hand to first parry the attack directly to his neck, delivering another electric-shock to her while he moved his head enough so that the attack towards his eye and head just cutting a little of his brown hair

He took the explosion, not because he didn't have time to react, but because if he continued dodging the entire platform would collapse, he redirected his investiture to that area, minimizing the damage.

"Are you talking to that girl who is talking to my teammate in a civilized manner?" He would say while pointing to where Yoshioka was.
"Master Yoshi?"

Mumbled to herself in silence, she didnt realize till now Yoshioka returned, but that wasnt who she reffered to, so she shook her head and looked at the Centurion after

"No bird brain! I mean the other master!"

Says as she points out to Konoe, whom was down at the moment due to him
For now he just focused on Taeka, he could deal with Deel later.
Deel in the meantime, while trying to handle fix his shoulder, he charges up his beams then fire them off, in order to melt the ice beneath the Centurion entirely to have him drop off from a great fall

"Aight sure..." she gave a thumbs up, and did something unorthodox— began making inventions in front of her enemy.
"Oh! Look at this.." as if the enemy was her friend, she showed him a complex machine with such severity on how it works— literal unknown until she told what it does.
"Unlimited Tissue Paper. Pretty cool, huh?"

Last edited:
He caused Zeb to be crushed by a much larger rock by making his gravity attraction field larger, it didn't kill him but it should have stopped him for a few moments, after that the soldier fall unconscious.
Zeb found himself crushed by the rock, dropping the spear before he could throw it. With his remaining Investiture, he creates a wind and flame to blow the rocks off him. He stood for a few seconds, giving a slight smirk.

"I knew I wouldn't lose...." He said before collapsing backwards, now focusing his energy on maintaining consciousness.

He sighed, as he skillfully began to use his free hand to first parry the attack directly to his neck, delivering another electric-shock to her while he moved his head enough so that the attack towards his eye and head just cutting a little of his brown hair

He took the explosion, not because he didn't have time to react, but because if he continued dodging the entire platform would collapse, he redirected his investiture to that area, minimizing the damage.
Taeka leaned back, evading the shock before rushing back and spinning in mid-air to garner momentum for an aerial roundhouse kick. Should the Centurion avoid the attack, one of Taeka's blades, specifically the one from her "good hand", would be headed straight for his face. After the swing, she would throw the blade toward his face. If dodged, rockets on the weapon would cause it to return back to her again.

The Gallen appeared to be leaning how to do deal with the Centurion, continuing to grin wickedly during their fight. She had a few more surprises in store for him.

Back