• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

While there were contents to those who were there, there were still many more, in the room apart, the wall was broken by showing an abomination that combines all the bodies of ma people who were affected in the second face of this virus.

Pythia lifted her hand to create an ice barrier blocking the abomination that had sent a tentacle in the direction of Hisanmi.

The creature shouted with the scream of dozens of beings while a light is coming from inside...
With a twist of his hand the shadows would try and grab hold of the abominations and crush them even with the light being the source.

Supporting the Ice Barrier, he'd use the shadows made from said barrier to create a pool for the abomination to sink through the floor— the black— and crushed through the closure.

With a twist of his hand the shadows would try and grab hold of the abominations and crush them even with the light being the source.

Supporting the Ice Barrier, he'd use the shadows made from said barrier to create a pool for the abomination to sink through the floor— the black— and crushed through the closure.
The creature tried to fight, moved its countless appendages fighting and released the light, broke the ice wall and going towards them, the empress took Sabatar and Hisanmi moving sideways in white flash using Godspeed side of her investment.

Pythia in turn noticed that the creature began to grow, more and more of that black mass began to come out, it was illogical, instead of losing mass due to the attacks, it continued to grow and then it lit up as a sonic wave came out of its body, breaking the crystals around and stunning the weaker ones.

"Sabatar get out of here and delimit the area" She say, Sabatar nodded and run

("The more you take away from me, the bigger I get. What am I?")

The creature tried to fight, moved its countless appendages fighting and released the light, broke the ice wall and going towards them, the empress took Sabatar and Hisanmi moving sideways in white flash using Godspeed side of her investment.

Pythia in turn noticed that the creature began to grow, more and more of that black mass began to come out, it was illogical, instead of losing mass due to the attacks, it continued to grow and then it lit up as a sonic wave came out of its body, breaking the crystals around and stunning the weaker ones.

"Sabatar get out of here and delimit the area" She say, Sabatar nodded and run
As Sabatar ran, Hisanmi would cover the man's body in black. But to his point of view, Sabatar would reappear almost instantly in another place, leaving the two of them.

The sonic wave would pass by Hisanmi as his body was practically intangible, though this defense measure was still able to be held by Pythia given her power.

Alas, he held his hand and used the shadow of said creature still within his domain and generate a large mouth to bite on it, gripping its tentacles to immobilize it.

slightly annoyed by the sound Pythia would also apply pressure using the gravity of the thing to move it but the more they pressed, the more tar liquid came out.

''Could this thing be flammable?'' she say, wanting confirmation from Hisanmi to know whether or not she should launch a fire attack, because if it was too flammable it could explode and generate a really big explosion.

slightly annoyed by the sound Pythia would also apply pressure using the gravity of the thing to move it but the more they pressed, the more tar liquid came out.

''Could this thing be flammable?'' she say, wanting confirmation from Hisanmi to know whether or not she should launch a fire attack, because if it was too flammable it could explode and generate a really big explosion.
"Oh, you... don't know about my..?" pausing to stop, it wasn't really a rare occurrence that Pythia was born with a White Investiture and him being born with a different one, however...

"Right... about that, Ms. Pythia..."

"No, I mean against that monster, if my instincts are correct, it may or may not be susceptible to extreme heat, so perhaps a fire attack could be an option although there is a possibility that the explosion could be uncontrollable and embrace several blocks around" she clarifies, suggesting doing that but requiring an opinion

"No, I mean against that monster, if my instincts are correct, it may or may not be susceptible to extreme heat, so perhaps a fire attack could be an option although there is a possibility that the explosion could be uncontrollable and embrace several blocks around" she clarifies, suggesting doing that but requiring an opinion
"Ah, I apologize, Ms. Pythia." he replied, lowering his head.

"Ah, I apologize, Ms. Pythia." he replied, lowering his head.
"A plan, I will create a fissure in the earth, we will try to get it inside the fissure, how your abilities work?, this is important, if we manage to limit it tens of meters below the ground, I will generate a fire spell to make it explode" she ask

"A plan, I will create a fissure in the earth, we will try to get it inside the fissure, how your abilities work?, this is important, if we manage to limit it tens of meters below the ground, I will generate a fire spell to make it explode" she ask
"You see..." Hisanmi would gently place his arm around Pythia's shoulder.

"I possess this unique Investiture— Black..." showing his black aura once again, as the shadowy domain that is still surrounding the city grows in intensity.

"It essentially allows me to control and manipulate any kind or form of darkness and could shift them into multiple things..." with said intensity being his growth in power the more he divulges.

"These can range from simple swords to even complex machines." forming some structure at his hand, "However, those are only the basics of this technique..."

Before holding his hand right at the monster in front of them, the previous shadows from Pythia and the surrounding area would be absorbed into one singular orb.

And such, is released like a powerful beam, pushing back against the abomination, before digging a hole through his shadow realm, for Pythia to land the finishing strike.

"Okay, let's get this over with" Pythia said, pointing her hand as an arcane magic circle was drawn as she moved her hand.

"Azure" she said, sending an explosion of overwhelming fire towards the monster in the depths, hugging it from the outside in, and as Pythia suspected, it combusted, the monster exploded but thanks to the containment it barely shook the nearby area.

"Okay, let's get this over with" Pythia said, pointing her hand as an arcane magic circle was drawn as she moved her hand.

"Azure" she said, sending an explosion of overwhelming fire towards the monster in the depths, hugging it from the outside in, and as Pythia suspected, it combusted, the monster exploded but thanks to the containment it barely shook the nearby area.
Shutting that seal off with the shadow, the monster would be stuck in his realm and crushed to death with the fire the lady shot out, removing his domain and cancelling his ability, it sure was done and dusted.

Hisanmi would cough suddenly but stopped on front of Pythia, trying to compose himself.

Shutting that seal off with the shadow, the monster would be stuck in his realm and crushed to death with the fire the lady shot out, removing his domain and cancelling his ability, it sure was done and dusted.

Hisanmi would cough suddenly but stopped on front of Pythia, trying to compose himself.
"Are you OK?" She asked slightly worried, noticing that Hisanmi suddenly cough, she wasn't sure if what was happening to him could be related or not with this new infestation of tar-mistwraith.

"I'm fine, Ms. Pythia, no need to worry about me..." shaking his head, slowly walking away with his cane.
She saw him, she wondered where Rassilon got this man.

"So, what are you exactly? You were born with this new investiture that no one knows about" she began to follow him, curious about him.

She saw him, she wondered where Rassilon got this man.
Hisanmi would continue walking, but glanced at Pythia a little.
"So, what are you exactly? You were born with this new investiture that no one knows about" she began to follow him, curious about him.
"I was born into a poor family with one sibling. Our father died long after I was born, and my Mother was sickly and tired of work..." he said, his voice still calm and soothing, "The home that we have was just dirt piled together with rusty pipes and used wood. Little bits of rice would be the only source of sustenance that we have, sometimes picking off of trash bins just to eat..."

The birds in sky would explain the silence, pausing to look at watch a plant near him, sitting down to pull water from his shadowy realm, "When I was a kid, I always wondered why I had this power in the first place..." pausing to take a breath, his eyes traced at his palm.

"I don't know why I'm the only person who has this sort of ability or why Rassilon chose me to be his General, but it's not like a poor guy like me can have a choice..." muttered, "But so long as I could see my family again..."

Looking at Pythia with broken eyes, "If I can see My mother and my sister Yoshioka once again. Then I'll make use of this power I have to do just that..."

Hisanmi would continue walking, but glanced at Pythia a little.

"I was born into a poor family with one sibling. Our father died long after I was born, and my Mother was sickly and tired of work..." he said, his voice still calm and soothing, "The home that we have was just dirt piled together with rusty pipes and used wood. Little bits of rice would be the only source of sustenance that we have, sometimes picking off of trash bins just to eat..."

The birds in sky would explain the silence, pausing to look at watch a plant near him, sitting down to pull water from his shadowy realm, "When I was a kid, I always wondered why I had this power in the first place..." pausing to take a breath, his eyes traced at his palm.

"I don't know why I'm the only person who has this sort of ability or why Rassilon chose me to be his General, but it's not like a poor guy like me can have a choice..." muttered, "But so long as I could see my family again..."

Looking at Pythia with broken eyes, "If I can see My mother and my sister Yoshioka once again. Then I'll make use of this power I have to do just that..."
For a second, Pythia looked at him, and then walked over to give him a hug.

"Perhaps I could never understand the reason for your misery in an economic sense, perhaps I cannot understand your losses as such, but I know that you are a noble soul willing to do everything for what you love, sacrificing yourself instead of others."

For a second, Pythia looked at him, and then walked over to give him a hug.

"Perhaps I could never understand the reason for your misery in an economic sense, perhaps I cannot understand your losses as such, but I know that you are a noble soul willing to do everything for what you love, sacrificing yourself instead of others."
He tried to resist the hug, but simply couldn't.

"You don't need to feel worry for anything, Ms. Pythia.", shaking his head, "I've long since lived with suffering. It's a part of the life I have now, and that will never go away..." pausing, "Besides, feeling sympathy from one of the most powerful people in the world only makes me more pathetic..."

He tried to resist the hug, but simply couldn't.

"You don't need to feel worry for anything, Ms. Pythia.", shaking his head, "I've long since lived with suffering. It's a part of the life I have now, and that will never go away..." pausing, "Besides, feeling sympathy from one of the most powerful people in the world only makes me more pathetic..."
"Don't say that, everyone may suffer at some point in their life, but they also have the right to be happy, to have someone take care of them, after all the strong take care of themselves, but the strongest take care of the others who need them."

"Don't say that, everyone may suffer at some point in their life, but they also have the right to be happy, to have someone take care of them, after all the strong take care of themselves, but the strongest take care of the others who need them."
"I don't really need anyone, Ms. Pythia..." Hisanmi shook his head again, "As the eldest of my siblings, I... I need to be the toughest out there, to bear more than them. Because, I'm worried of what can happen to Yoshioka, I'm worried that she could be in danger.... And I..." losing his thoughts, his head would face Pythia, who still was hugging him.

"I don't really need anyone, Ms. Pythia..." Hisanmi shook his head again, "As the eldest of my siblings, I... I need to be the toughest out there, to bear more than them. Because, I'm worried of what can happen to Yoshioka, I'm worried that she could be in danger.... And I..." losing his thoughts, his head would face Pythia, who still was hugging him.
"For that reason, the value you feel of being a wall against adversity, to resist for them because you know that they have high regard for you, that you are their beacon of hope that you will always be with them" she ran a hand over his hair

"For that reason, the value you feel of being a wall against adversity, to resist for them because you know that they have high regard for you, that you are their beacon of hope that you will always be with them" she ran a hand over his hair
"I insist, Ms. Pythia. I... I don't need your pity..." coughing more and more, drawing blood on his hands.

"Please, just Pythia, come let's move to another place that is not so destroyed and look for medicine for your cough" she answer.
After some time at a nearby hospital, both were sitting at a bench, with people making looks towards them— specifically towards Pythia— as Hisanmi was at the end, away from her and taking his pills, drinking water.

Pythia rolled her eyes, this reminded her time in the academy, everyone looked at her as the talented girl, they called her "the crimson sorceress", although some were good friends, others just saw her more as a celebrity to try to win her favor and approval, the situation here was the same, however, as in that occasion, it happened again this time, someone at the end of the line who was not interested in her, a man who was actually not calling for her help, like at school there was a boy who needed help in the back but he felt bad to receive it from Pythia.

"Well, maybe I should talk to him a little more" she thought, she stood up while touching the emotions of the people around, she reduced curiosity and increased concentration, commitment and righteousness, that made most of them remember that they had things what to do, work to do and a home to go.

"Are you well now?" She ask to Hisanmi

"Well, maybe I should talk to him a little more" she thought, she stood up while touching the emotions of the people around, she reduced curiosity and increased concentration, commitment and righteousness, that made most of them remember that they had things what to do, work to do and a home to go.

"Are you well now?" She ask to Hisanmi
The man saw her attempt at manipulating people's thoughts just like that— all on a whim— as if she's some goddess, when in accordance with the books and myths, she truly was.

Hence, the man just stayed silent and remained at the other end of the bench, not looking at her as he was just trying to ensure his medicine was taking place.

The man saw her attempt at manipulating people's thoughts just like that— all on a whim— as if she's some goddess, when in accordance with the books and myths, she truly was.

Hence, the man just stayed silent and remained at the other end of the bench, not looking at her as he was just trying to ensure his medicine was taking place.
"I'm sorry if I'm taking up a lot of your personal space, I'm just curious, but that's probably a bad way to start a conversation" she said while put her hand on her chin thinking it was a bad choice of words.

"I'm sorry if I'm taking up a lot of your personal space, I'm just curious, but that's probably a bad way to start a conversation" she said while put her hand on her chin thinking it was a bad choice of words.
"It's not, Ms..." taking a long breath, "It's not a problem, Pythia. I'm fine..." replied Hisanmi calmly, but still not looking at her, with eyes sort of tired.

"It's not, Ms..." taking a long breath, "It's not a problem, Pythia. I'm fine..." replied Hisanmi calmly, but still not looking at her, with eyes sort of tired.
She looked at him for a moment, sat on the side, looking ahead.
"......" she thought a little about what to say to the man.

"Did you ever have a hobby?"

"None." he replied politely, "I'm always sick, so... I never get the chance to do anything. If sleeping counts then, that'd be my hobby..."
Pythia looked saddened at the man, she hoped that although he was born poor, given his status as Rassilon's right-hand man, he would have dedicated a little time to something of his own having the resources, perhaps reading, after all even Rassilon respects the fact that that people have their needs.

"So nothing... mmmmmmm I played music before, not so much now, so I'm a little rusty"

"I am someone who plays Shamisen, although only one person sometimes asks me to do use when I have time" she aswner
"That's an interesting instrument. Never thought that... someone like you would be this... normal." his eyes would look down, glancing at her shoes, then up her shoulder, then to the side— her hair— and back at the face.

"That's an interesting instrument. Never thought that... someone like you would be this... normal." his eyes would look down, glancing at her shoes, then up her shoulder, then to the side— her hair— and back at the face.
"Deep down, all people want to be in peace, relaxed without worries, to live normally, after all those who have lived endless adventures retire to stay in peace taking care of their family on a farm" she said lightly shrugging her shoulders.

"Deep down, all people want to be in peace, relaxed without worries, to live normally, after all those who have lived endless adventures retire to stay in peace taking care of their family on a farm" she said lightly shrugging her shoulders.
"Family...." he repeated, looking at her, "We both seek family, right?"

Back