• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"I don't know if is cause due Magic or something natural, I highly doubt it's the effect of the investiture, but I'll need a sample to be sure because right now I don't have any information to give a diagnosis." she reply to Hisanmi.

Sabatar stood up

"Follow me, I put those affected in quarantine"
The man would just follow Sabatar as thoughts about this phenomenon would cross his mind,

Pythia followed them interested in what was happening, after going down to the second level, they would go to the other side, from the city to a more protected area in the sense that it was more "prepared", when they arrived they would enter tents, seeing different people was There they were all separated in what seemed like closed domes, some affected were humans, and others were supernatural beings, some were vomiting the aforementioned "tar", but nevertheless you could see people in terrible hygienic conditions, some were losing more and more hair and in the In the case of species without this, they lost their scales or equivalent.

"Be careful, don't get too close, we still have no idea how it spreads, for now it seems to act quite powerful in some individuals but its rhythm is inconsistent" Sabatar would say looking at the place.

(College homework) Jack has just been wondering around aimlessly since the last mission thinking about how to piece back together his knowledge of magic to hinder divination.
Eventually, Jack see Noah, who walk to where he is.

"Hello, Jack, have you seen Rex? I'm looking for him to practice" the young girl asked the undead

Pythia followed them interested in what was happening, after going down to the second level, they would go to the other side, from the city to a more protected area in the sense that it was more "prepared", when they arrived they would enter tents, seeing different people was There they were all separated in what seemed like closed domes, some affected were humans, and others were supernatural beings, some were vomiting the aforementioned "tar", but nevertheless you could see people in terrible hygienic conditions, some were losing more and more hair and in the In the case of species without this, they lost their scales or equivalent.

"Be careful, don't get too close, we still have no idea how it spreads, for now it seems to act quite powerful in some individuals but its rhythm is inconsistent" Sabatar would say looking at the place.
"Understood." he replied politely, lowering his head for respect and inspecting the "tar"-afflicted beings at a distance. Even if the information was a little too mysterious to make a discernible conclusion, having Pythia by his side was surely a neat boost in terms of analyzing how these work and affect the person/entity.

"Ms. Pythia, could you get the sample?" he asked.

She nodded and walked, with telekinesis she moved a little of the multiple glass-sized containers, although they were sealed, she did not want to touch them with her hand simply as a precaution.

"Just so you know, we have determined this as phase one, phase two is worse and is what leads to death" Sabatar would say before looking at a door that leads to another side.

She nodded and walked, with telekinesis she moved a little of the multiple glass-sized containers, although they were sealed, she did not want to touch them with her hand simply as a precaution.

"Just so you know, we have determined this as phase one, phase two is worse and is what leads to death" Sabatar would say before looking at a door that leads to another side.
Not wanting to use his powers, he pointed at the door, using his cybernetics to scan through, but keeping eye of what Pythia is doing.

What the data showed was disturbing to say the least, there were people there in an extreme state, flesh torn because the skin was peeling off and the organic tissues were collapsing, their eyes had popped out but they were still alive, they were crying blood mixed with tar, It was like they were being carbonated but more slowly.

Each one whispered the words "kill me" They move as if they were possessed although limited by the ties, at a microscopic level the cells were having a war, battling against something that devours half of them but leaves enough intact so that they can do mitosis and divide, then the process repeats itself, it is as if it attacks to generate the greatest possible suffering

What the data showed was disturbing to say the least, there were people there in an extreme state, flesh torn because the skin was peeling off and the organic tissues were collapsing, their eyes had popped out but they were still alive, they were crying blood mixed with tar, It was like they were being carbonated but more slowly.

Each one whispered the words "kill me" They move as if they were possessed although limited by the ties, at a microscopic level the cells were having a war, battling against something that devours half of them but leaves enough intact so that they can do mitosis and divide, then the process repeats itself, it is as if it attacks to generate the greatest possible suffering
"When did this tar-esque disease began happening, Mr. Sabatar?" he asked rather calmly, not knowing much on how to find a way to remedy these people's suffering.

"According to the few records we have had from relatives and the individual himself before it reached a critical level, no, however, physical contact with the tar seems necessary to become infected from one affected."

Back in the lab area, Taeka worked on a new weapon. Nothing fancy, just another blade, much like Kotetsu. They were practically identical in every way. However, Taeka did want to also try swordsmanship with both hands, and a back up sword could be helpful even if she stuck to only one.

Training with it for a little bit, she still felt the inhibitor weights make it feel like she was swinging a blade with hundreds of times the weight of what she had forged, but she managed relatively well, as she had done before.

Sheathing both weapons, she made her way out, where she had encountered Rex.

"Hey, sorry if Yoshioka and I were getting a little carried away back there, by the way," She said to him.

Back in the lab area, Taeka worked on a new weapon. Nothing fancy, just another blade, much like Kotetsu. They were practically identical in every way. However, Taeka did want to also try swordsmanship with both hands, and a back up sword could be helpful even if she stuck to only one.

Training with it for a little bit, she still felt the inhibitor weights make it feel like she was swinging a blade with hundreds of times the weight of what she had forged, but she managed relatively well, as she had done before.

Sheathing both weapons, she made her way out, where she had encountered Rex.

"Hey, sorry if Yoshioka and I were getting a little carried away back there, by the way," She said to him.

Rex looked at Taeka, slightly flustered.

"Hey yeah, just don't do it again, I don't want anyone to get hurt" He said trying to get his thoughts away from that vomit he had.

"Maybe Forestone can help prevent it?" he asked.

"Yes, we will need all posible help, this is more serious than it seems" Pythia asnwer

Rex looked at Taeka, slightly flustered.

"Hey yeah, just don't do it again, I don't want anyone to get hurt" He said trying to get his thoughts away from that vomit he had.
Taeka raised a brow at his flustered expression.

"I understand. I was trying to reign myself in. Guess that's something I need to do better with..." She said.

"You said it, not mew"

She would laze her body now to get pampered, as she starts yawning to another direction besides Konoe

"Mmmeeeeeoooowwwww....."
"I mean, I've seen your fight with Kessler and the others, so..." she'd start rubbing her belly, "You're really strong, Xordy..." giving a small smooch on the cat's head.

"Though, if you don't mind... We could try hugging with your human form?"

"I mean, I've seen your fight with Kessler and the others, so..." she'd start rubbing her belly, "You're really strong, Xordy..." giving a small smooch on the cat's head.

"Though, if you don't mind... We could try hugging with your human form?"
"Oh so you want mew to transform, okay then"

She gets off from Konoe and makes some little distance before changing to her human looking form

"Been a while since i went into this form meow"

"Oh so you want mew to transform, okay then"

She gets off from Konoe and makes some little distance before changing to her human looking form

"Been a while since i went into this form meow"
Konoe would sit up, lying against the tree, dragging her robes amongst the grass.

"I guess m-me saying that is the Yoshi part of me wanting to see you in that state~"

Konoe would sit up, lying against the tree, dragging her robes amongst the grass.

"I guess m-me saying that is the Yoshi part of me wanting to see you in that state~"
"I can tell you want others stuff too, given you are like her.....come with me..."

She pulls her hands and drags her to somewhere else away from any views from anybody

(I just had an open window, wont reply any soon)

"I assume you want to place limitations on yourself like Yoshioka did?" The Gallen asked.
"A little, a sword duel would probably be more interesting" he said, taking out his sword from its hilt.
"No, by that, I meant you using your Investiture's Green Color."

"I'm sorry, although another opinion from other people would be good too" she would say before beginning to concentrate her green side, her investiture manifested itself, however, the mass reacted, began to move after feel the Investiture

----

Brix took out a metal stick to poke the dark substance slightly, as he did so he felt how it moved around the metal, that made him confused, but he didn't have time to worry about that when the dark matter began to try to pull the stick.

"what the ****?" Brix said, releasing the wand, watching as it sank into the dark substitution, he stepped back a little while the matter began to move.

"that's not good"

Last edited:
"I'm sorry, although another opinion from other people would be good too" he would say before beginning to concentrate his green side, his investiture manifested itself, however, the mass reacted, began to move after feel the Investiture

----

Brix took out a metal stick to poke the dark substance slightly, as he did so he felt how it moved around the metal, that made him confused, but he didn't have time to worry about that when the dark matter began to try to pull the stick.

"what the ****?" Brix said, releasing the wand, watching as it sank into the dark substitution, he stepped back a little while the matter began to move.

"that's not good"
(He?)

"I'm sorry, although another opinion from other people would be good too" she would say before beginning to concentrate her green side, her investiture manifested itself, however, the mass reacted, began to move after feel the Investiture
Staying silent, he'd observe what Pythia can do, knowing only legends and myths was his basis of her powers.

Eventually, Jack see Noah, who walk to where he is.

"Hello, Jack, have you seen Rex? I'm looking for him to practice" the young girl asked the undead
"I let's see think I saw him tied to the ceiling of the place we're staying a while ago, is that normal for him? Anyway after that I think I saw him wandering around the building before I came out here," Jack says before turn towards the building, "Wait, found him, he is in the bushes over there.”
Jack pointing at Rex.

Deel in the meantime was still working out a little bit, bench pressing in a sleeveless leather shirt that is mostly covered by his coat

Even weakened he could still lift a lot, his muscles increased visibly from the training, but obviously he was trying to heat himself up too, thus the routine performed is long and slow

"I let's see think I saw him tied to the ceiling of the place we're staying a while ago, is that normal for him? Anyway after that I think I saw him wandering around the building before I came out here," Jack says before turn towards the building, "Wait, found him, he is in the bushes over there.”
Jack pointing at Rex.
"Well let's see, it seems that they are going to have a sword duel" Noah say

"Sounds interesting..." She said, drawing both blades, "I still need to get acquainted to using two swords at once, so this will be a good way to hone my skills faster."
Rex smiled, doubled his weapon, and got into battle stance.

"Ready when you are"

(Location: ???)
Griven looked at the chess board calmly, he waited for his opponent's turn, which it did, a black pawn ate his brown knight, his rival's twisted smile was marked, a monstrosity that lurks in the depths of the psyche of all beings, it observed how a door opened and

______

Staying silent, he'd observe what Pythia can do, knowing only legends and myths was his basis of her powers.
At that, Sabatar notices something.

"Wait what are they doing?" said the man, seeing how each patient stood up from his resting place, those who had restraints fought like crazy against the restraints, the doctors stepped back in astonishment.

"KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME" They all shouted as they freed themselves and like a furious group began to run towards them, the doctors were the first to be trapped, without time to react, those affected tried to grab them and force them to hit the infected ones with their hands, but with the force they did and the fact that there were so many of them was incredible, they tore the body of the nurses, the skin was torn by the nails, the tendons and muscles crushed, the jaws pulled out of their place, but that did not stop them with parts of the bodies tried to hit themselves but only got more bloodied.

"Well let's see, it seems that they are going to have a sword duel" Noah say

Rex smiled, doubled his weapon, and got into battle stance.

"Ready when you are"
"Ladies first? OK, if you insist..."

Taeka nonchalantly drew both blades, now making a lot more of a conscious effort to not go for anything fatal. She darted forward, stopping on a dime once in enough of a range to strike and graze Rex around the right side of his torso as her second hand was instinctively in position to block or parry an incoming attack should Rex have tried to counter attack.

"Feel free to tell me to cool it if I fight too murderously..." Taeka reminded him.

At that, Sabatar notices something.

"Wait what are they doing?" said the man, seeing how each patient stood up from his resting place, those who had restraints fought like crazy against the restraints, the doctors stepped back in astonishment.

"KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME" They all shouted as they freed themselves and like a furious group began to run towards them, the doctors were the first to be trapped, without time to react, those affected tried to grab them and force them to hit the infected ones with their hands, but with the force they did and the fact that there were so many of them was incredible, they tore the body of the nurses, the skin was torn by the nails, the tendons and muscles crushed, the jaws pulled out of their place, but that did not stop them with parts of the bodies tried to hit themselves but only got more bloodied.
"Tch." knowing he can't exactly be angry at the fact this possibility could've happened, the data shown in his machines tells all that he needs.

Looking at Pythia that was beside him, it would serve either two things if he ever revealed what's in his card.

1. She would assume it's just part of Rassilon's technology.

Or.

2. She wouldn't be knowledgeable and be surprised.

But that, is where he and she (Not Pythia) differs. Unlike her, the man was not unwilling to use the power he was given. Provided he needed a good reason to use it, this wasn't all about limiting oneself just to brag on the other, when he's in the presence of one of the people who hold such power.

With a sigh, Hisanmi would close his eyes, takes a pair of medication for his sickness and drinks a bottle of water from who-knows-where.

"Ms. Pythia, stand back."

Swinging his cane downward, black energy would erupt from his body. Like an aura no different from an Investiture User, his void would spread across the entire facility and out onto the city, covering everything in all that is black.

[Black Grip]

In an instant, all of the infected would be stopped at their tracks, held by unobstructed shadowy figures, preventing no more casualties other than the ones that are unfortunate enough to be saved.

Brix moved through the cave, pointing forward as his hand formed a sphere, gravity twisting around him to crush the reanimated miners of the facility with rocks, however, that was not enough.
"tsk... mistwraith"

"Tch." knowing he can't exactly be angry at the fact this possibility could've happened, the data shown in his machines tells all that he needs.

Looking at Pythia that was beside him, it would serve either two things if he ever revealed what's in his card.

1. She would assume it's just part of Rassilon's technology.

Or.

2. She wouldn't be knowledgeable and be surprised.

But that, is where he and she (Not Pythia) differs. Unlike her, the man was not unwilling to use the power he was given. Provided he needed a good reason to use it, this wasn't all about limiting oneself just to brag on the other, when he's in the presence of one of the people who hold such power.

With a sigh, Hisanmi would close his eyes, takes a pair of medication for his sickness and drinks a bottle of water from who-knows-where.

"Ms. Pythia, stand back."

Swinging his cane downward, black energy would erupt from his body. Like an aura no different from an Investiture User, his void would spread across the entire facility and out onto the city, covering everything in all that is black.

[Black Grip]

In an instant, all of the infected would be stopped at their tracks, held by unobstructed shadowy figures, preventing no more casualties other than the ones that are unfortunate enough to be saved.

While there were contents to those who were there, there were still many more, in the room apart, the wall was broken by showing an abomination that combines all the bodies of ma people who were affected in the second face of this virus.

Pythia lifted her hand to create an ice barrier blocking the abomination that had sent a tentacle in the direction of Hisanmi.

The creature shouted with the scream of dozens of beings while a light is coming from inside...
Teppen_Argosax_The_Chaos.jpg

"Ladies first? OK, if you insist..."

Taeka nonchalantly drew both blades, now making a lot more of a conscious effort to not go for anything fatal. She darted forward, stopping on a dime once in enough of a range to strike and graze Rex around the right side of his torso as her second hand was instinctively in position to block or parry an incoming attack should Rex have tried to counter attack.

"Feel free to tell me to cool it if I fight too murderously..." Taeka reminded him.

Rex moved his body to avoid attacks after that he took a step forward and attempt to hit with his right sword to her arm and with the left sword will begin to distract the sword that Taek is using to block/parry attacks

Back