• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

After a few minutes, Rex would come down from the Roof, although his mind was shaken by the blood raised, he waited until he calmed down, however he was there again.

That feeling was still there, while his blood returned to the right places, his perception of reality too, he felt as if something was not right, when he could he began to move, looking for something, even though his body was already normal, his thoughts began to ring every time. Once again, it was as if in his mind the thoughts were increasing the size of the letters.

His breathing stopped being normal, slowly accelerating, going from one place to another in the base, looking for something that was not there.

"Currently, the only interesting thing is that the end of the year is approaching, which means more paperwork for me, oh and a running tournament is opening on the other side of the world" the woman says casually, she lowers the newspaper, Hisanmi can see more details of her appearance, shoulder-length red hair that has white strips while her hair hangs on the right side, red eyes with thin eyebrows and she has red polished nails.

She wears a black keyhole turtleneck under a short, indigo off-the-shoulder hanfu robe with a white trim. Over the robe, she wears a purple fur coat with diamond-shaped silver charms running down the sleeve. Her black leggings have a triangular cutout on the upper thigh and she wears white or pale blue platform boots with black soles.
"I can relate to that..." he replied, "Quite... tiresome."
"Think about Deel, but its not because of fire or flames getting like that"
"Oh...." pausing for a moment, Konoe would digest that thought for a while. "I'm... so sorry to hear that..." wearing an evident frown.

"Well, nice to meet you Hisanmi, i am Pythia but you likely know that" she say shrugs
"Pythia? Oh, never thought I'd meet the Black Empress in the flesh..." though his voice wasn't showing surprise— remaining quite monotone given his sickness actually, his face should say it clearly.

"And quite— no, elegantly beautiful if I'm being honest." adding that hint of respect.

"Pythia? Oh, never thought I'd meet the Black Empress in the flesh..." though his voice wasn't showing surprise— remaining quite monotone given his sickness actually, his face should say it clearly.

"And quite— no, elegantly beautiful if I'm being honest." adding that hint of respect.
"Thank you, you look fine even though I can feel your discomfort a little" she said, realizing that he was sick although she didn't know to what degree.

"At least people pay, give you a home, food, clothes and so on....not entirely bad...but feels....different...."
"True." Konoe would ruffle up the fur of the cat, "But can I be honest?"
"Thank you, you look fine even though I can feel your discomfort a little" she said, realizing that he was sick although she didn't know to what degree.
"I wish I didn't have this sickness...." he replied, coughing up a little, "I mean, being single on my late 30s... I bet my sister would be ashamed."

Last edited:
"Eh, most likely, like, I have known people who are bothered for that very reason, even young people who are barely 18 years old are bothered by their family and friends due to be single"

"Eh, most likely, like, I have known people who are bothered for that very reason, even young people who are barely 18 years old are bothered by their family and friends due to be single"
"How about you? Given your age and status, you shouldn't be single anymore, right?" the man asked.
She moves her ears to her voice direction to listen to what she is about to say

"Im all ears"
"I .. knew what you and Yoshioka did at that night. G-given we feel the same sense, I was able to...ermm, tell that you loved my sister and that she does the same..." Konoe explained. "But given I also felt it...."

Holding the cat's cheek, with a blush, "My feelings are kinda similar..."

Rex continued moving around the place, at one point he was sweating because his mind began to hurt as if at any second it would explode, he gritted his teeth as he went outside, and turned towards a bush to vomit.
"How about you? Given your age and status, you shouldn't be single anymore, right?" the man asked.
"Eh, yes and no, there was someone once but he is no longer with us" she would say, remembering her husband.

"Eh, yes and no, there was someone once but he is no longer with us" she would say, remembering her husband.
"That's quite unfortunate." he replied, "Say, if you're not busy with paperwork, do you mind if we go somewhere?" Hisanmi asked, "I can see the stress in your eyes Ms. Pythia. And don't worry, it'll be my treat after this."

"Well, I don't think there is any problem." She answers, and then someone leaves the office, it being Sabatar himself, who welcomes them both and tells them to follow him into the office.
Chen_DMC_Volume_2.jpg

"As you may already know, I am Sabatar and I see that my humble island has brought attention to both sides"

"Well, I don't think there is any problem." She answers, and then someone leaves the office, it being Sabatar himself, who welcomes them both and tells them to follow him into the office.
"Sounds good..." nodding in slowly, Hisanmi would get up gently and walk alongside his cane, using his crutch.
Chen_DMC_Volume_2.jpg

"As you may already know, I am Sabatar and I see that my humble island has brought attention to both sides"
Listening he did, not speaking and waiting for the lady he's with to respond.

Pythia tilted her head slightly in confirmation.
"That's right, as you should be thinking, this island is a strategic point, although the troops will probably never touch the ground here, having garrisons and generating a blockade for any force that enters the coastal space is quite useful."

Sabatar sat in his seat, listening to his words, this was like a great puzzle, one has to place the pieces correctly to beat the other.

Pythia tilted her head slightly in confirmation.
"That's right, as you should be thinking, this island is a strategic point, although the troops will probably never touch the ground here, having garrisons and generating a blockade for any force that enters the coastal space is quite useful."

Sabatar sat in his seat, listening to his words, this was like a great puzzle, one has to place the pieces correctly to beat the other.
"Safety of civilians comes first." simple words, "Meaning, should there be any conflict, something we all don't want, then Ms. Pythia's idea should be applied."

"Safety of civilians comes first." simple words, "Meaning, should there be any conflict, something we all don't want, then Ms. Pythia's idea should be applied."
"That is it true, what would we be like without civilians? They are the true heroes, the common man, the one who cultivates, the one who builds, the one who moves, without them there is nothing, you can grab a sword but not a shovel" Sabatar say with a smile at that detail

"That is it true, what would we be like without civilians? They are the true heroes, the common man, the one who cultivates, the one who builds, the one who moves, without them there is nothing, you can grab a sword but not a shovel" Sabatar say with a smile at that detail
"We don't really need to settle for debates if all three of us are on the right page." Hisanmi replied calmly, looking at Pythia.

"We don't really need to settle for debates if all three of us are on the right page." Hisanmi replied calmly, looking at Pythia.
"That's true, the question would be how exactly do you plan to help us? What changes do you two propose to see which one to form the alliance?" Sabatar ask to both

"That's true, the question would be how exactly do you plan to help us? What changes do you two propose to see which one to form the alliance?" Sabatar ask to both
"I'll have to consult Rassilon to build barricades that accommodate and protect the civilians, with Iron Warriors being their personal guards to ensure safety." he replied politely, "Should there be any unwanted prejudice towards Ms. Pythia's forces, then they should be taught and disciplined proper etiquette and treat them like one's comrades."

"I'll have to consult Rassilon to build barricades that accommodate and protect the civilians, with Iron Warriors being their personal guards to ensure safety." he replied politely, "Should there be any unwanted prejudice towards Ms. Pythia's forces, then they should be taught and disciplined proper etiquette and treat them like one's comrades."
"True, fire is not necessary without any real reason, after all having casualties is a bad idea in this" Pythia agree with Hisanmi

"I .. knew what you and Yoshioka did at that night. G-given we feel the same sense, I was able to...ermm, tell that you loved my sister and that she does the same..." Konoe explained. "But given I also felt it...."

Holding the cat's cheek, with a blush, "My feelings are kinda similar..."
"Oh....is...is that so?.....I...uuuuhh......I....."

Ironically, the cat got Xordenia tongue, the irony of that for her was hilarious to think about, still while it made sense given Yoshi made Konoe after her in several aspects and share that connection

Its still not any less awkward to get found by someone else about your last night activities, how you respond to such a thing if ever put in this sort of situation, that would be the feline question right now

"Oh....is...is that so?.....I...uuuuhh......I....."

Ironically, the cat got Xordenia tongue, the irony of that for her was hilarious to think about, still while it made sense given Yoshi made Konoe after her in several aspects and share that connection

Its still not any less awkward to get found by someone else about your last night activities, how you respond to such a thing if ever put in this sort of situation, that would be the feline question right now
"It's... embarrassing, I know..."

She knew what the cat felt from the time the witch caught on with the words she said, but was awkward that, in a way, makes it so easier to read the in-between.

"But it's not something I'm... mad about..."

What the hell? Those were Rex's thoughts seeing how he had settled his stomach, his breathing was still somewhat agitated, he removed the bandages that covered his eyes to see with his only good eye the mess he had made, the vomit, if it could be considered that way, it had the appearance of a color that almost resembled a dark purple, although he did not touch it, it seemed that its texture was similar to tar.

He smile he made on that notion, "Any additional, Ms. Pythia?"

"Beyond improving health control, not much," Pythia clarified.

"Well, however there is one issue that I want to discuss with you two, it is important, without this event I might not have accepted this discussion, since there is currently a problem with Health." Sabatar said, that made Pythia raise an eyebrow.

Returning to the cave, Brix walked through the dark cave, her eyes were attentive to the place, he raised her right arm and invoked her purple investiture to serve as a torch, he observed corpses, , however, he saw something leaking from the bodies, something almost like liquid obsidian, even though that is technically impossible, however there is no heat, so it must be something else.

"Ahem....say you ever wondered how strong i can be? You can find out with a spar"
"You're really strong... and I'm not exactly the type to like sparring, so..." patting the cat's belly. "...I just like to stay cuddling you, Xordy..."

@Oliver_de_jesus
"Beyond improving health control, not much," Pythia clarified.

"Well, however there is one issue that I want to discuss with you two, it is important, without this event I might not have accepted this discussion, since there is currently a problem with Health." Sabatar said, that made Pythia raise an eyebrow.
"What is it, Mr. Sabatar?"

"What is it, Mr. Sabatar?"
"Some people have started to have random dizziness, at first I thought it was coincidence, but the numbers are considerable, especially because when people vomited something that is not notmal, it didn't really seem to be vomit, more like a tar-like substance, it does not seem to be a food problem or something that has infected our crops"

"Some people have started to have random dizziness, at first I thought it was coincidence, but the numbers are considerable, especially because when people vomited something that is not normal, it didn't really seem to be vomit, more like a tar-like substance, it does not seem to be a food problem or something that has infected our crops"
"Either a virus or some magical ability..." Hisanmi replied, looking at Pythia, "Given you possess all Investitures, do you think this is possible using all 8 Colors, Ms. Pythia?"

"Either a virus or some magical ability..." Hisanmi replied, looking at Pythia, "Given you possess all Investitures, do you think this is possible using all 8 Colors, Ms. Pythia?"
"I don't know if is cause due Magic or something natural, I highly doubt it's the effect of the investiture, but I'll need a sample to be sure because right now I don't have any information to give a diagnosis." she reply to Hisanmi.

Sabatar stood up

"Follow me, I put those affected in quarantine"

Back