• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Yes, that's right, we need to find out where we can get a weapon to affect the soul?" said the old man to one of the specters.

"The library of Barcelona" the specter say before beginning to turn towards his companions, slowly was going to go back to where they come from.

"So there's no chain of command for that type of thing?" Taeka asked, "Kill Tiamat, send letters out to the factions, and have a dialogue that we mediate. Besides, if we can put Tiamat down, there won't be many dragons that will be on her level if there's been no attempt, or rather, no successful attempt at usurping her..."
"Yes, that's right, we need to find out where we can get a weapon to affect the soul?" said the old man to one of the specters.

"The library of Barcelona" the specter say before beginning to turn towards his companions, slowly was going to go back to where they come from.
"I wanna say "I have a plan", but knowing you guys, you'd probably expect me to have one...." Yosh-plushie replied, "But, like I told Deel, I just need you to give me her corpse. And also, if you can, hand me the weapon that can affect the soul. It may help with what I'm preparing back here..."

"I wanna say "I have a plan", but knowing you guys, you'd probably expect me to have one...." Yosh-plushie replied, "But, like I told Deel, I just need you to give me her corpse. And also, if you can, hand me the weapon that can affect the soul. It may help with what I'm preparing back here..."
(We don't have the soul-affecting weapon, yet, the specter just said something while preparing to leave)

(We don't have the soul-affecting weapon, yet, the specter just said something while preparing to leave)
(she's saying that if they get their hands on the soul-affecting weapon, they should probably hand it to her after their fight with Tiamat. noit saying that she needs it right now, just saying that if they can get one - or two, if lucky- soul-affecting weapons, then maybe hand her one of them.)

"I frankly question your knowledge on the subject besides I believe you technically owe Aonbharr a favor." Jack says.

(she's saying that if they get their hands on the soul-affecting weapon, they should probably hand it to her after their fight with Tiamat. noit saying that she needs it right now, just saying that if they can get one - or two, if lucky- soul-affecting weapons, then maybe hand her one of them.)
(Ok)

“You got to vote on what button I pressed and made me and Aonbharr give up our best chance at his recovery.” Jack says slowly approaching Yoshi, in this moment Jack seems more imposing than before.

“You got to vote on what button I pressed and made me and Aonbharr give up our best chance at his recovery.” Jack says slowly approaching Yoshi, in this moment Jack seems more imposing than before.
"Ah, that one." she replied, "Well, I was setting aside any biases I had with others, and I was mainly choosing the most optimal option at the time. If you're still offended somehow, then I apologize..."

“I am not upset with you. I am annoyed that when I finally stopped running from my past I ended up giving up my best chance at making up for my mistakes. Aonbharr did nothing to deserve to have his magic taken and the people he took care of didn’t deserve to be forced to rebuild their lives because of that.” Jack says. “Tiamat’s soul may be the next thing we find capable of restoring his magic and that will be in the weapon, for the sake of Aonbharr, the former circle that worked with him, the animals we use to care for, and Darren.”

Jack pauses after the last word as if processing what he just said.

“I am not upset with you. I am annoyed that when I finally stopped running from my past I ended up giving up my best chance at making up for my mistakes. Aonbharr did nothing to deserve to have his magic taken and the people he took care of didn’t deserve to be forced to rebuild their lives because of that.” Jack says. “Tiamat’s soul may be the next thing we find capable of restoring his magic and that will be in the weapon, for the sake of Aonbharr, the former circle that worked with him, the animals we use to care for, and Darren.”

Jack pauses after the last word as if processing what he just said.
"Well, at least you're on board with killing Tiamat. I only request to have one of these soul-killing weapons for my research. Just one, like I said..." The plushie nodded.

(after immersing myself in mental instability where i fight my darkest thoughts, now, I know what to do so let's continue yey)

The old man sighed seeing how this meeting had ended, so he decided to walk back to the wagon.

Noah was confused about the whole thing.

Sasha looked at Rex who shrugged.

Time passed, currently the old man, Sendaiya and Sasha were outside busy keeping in touch with the other bases and members, Rex would find himself training tied to the ceiling, the blood rose to his head as he practiced in his investiture control in a strange way.

(You can give a description of what your characters have been doing these days, if not, I'll move forward)

Time passed, currently the old man, Sendaiya and Sasha were outside busy keeping in touch with the other bases and members, Rex would find himself training tied to the ceiling, the blood rose to his head as he practiced in his investiture control in a strange way.

(You can give a description of what your characters have been doing these days, if not, I'll move forward)
The crystalline surface of her body seemed to shimmer with magical energy, reflecting the gentle play of light in the otherwise quiet space. Her surroundings were adorned with various magical artifacts, ancient scrolls, and books gently stacked amongst the grass.

As Konoe continued her practice, the air around her began to hum with a subtle energy. She gracefully moved her hands, forming intricate gestures that wove the threads of mana akin to textile. The whispers of magic escaped her lips, carried by the magical currents that danced around her. With each spell, Konoe felt a connection to the arcane forces that flowed through her. Her movements became more fluid, and the field seemed to respond to her presence.

Upon release, her eyes opened wide with finesse, and with grace, fired a flux of beams towards a boulder, blasting through clean without marking from any drag or forcible movement of magic.

As for Yoshioka back in the lab...
(Will be continued tomorrow, gotta sleep)

Noah, on the other hand, was practicing, she had an apple in her hands, she wanted to make the apple explode with her smoke, not like incinerate it, but she wanted to make the steam enter through the microscopic space to effect the interior.

(in another place and at another point in history)

As the two of them were moving around the place, the view was a simple tropical island, people greeted them realizing that they were new but no one bothered to ask Brix and Hisanmi, eventually they arrived at a little traveled area, watching as the streets stopped. to be good at something a little more than just dirt and grass, Brix sighed when she saw a large hole, a mine where materials were extracted a little, it was a somewhat restricted area, apparently something had happened a couple of days ago.

"Well, here I say goodbye, I feel that there is something more on this island but I need you to go with Mr. Sabatar and fulfill the mission of bringing him to our side"

As the two of them were moving around the place, the view was a simple tropical island, people greeted them realizing that they were new but no one bothered to ask Brix and Hisanmi, eventually they arrived at a little traveled area, watching as the streets stopped. to be good at something a little more than just dirt and grass, Brix sighed when she saw a large hole, a mine where materials were extracted a little, it was a somewhat restricted area, apparently something had happened a couple of days ago.

"Well, here I say goodbye, I feel that there is something more on this island but I need you to go with Mr. Sabatar and fulfill the mission of bringing him to our side"
"Sure thing." the man nodded, using his cane to slowly iddle widdle out of the spot they said their last words on.

Brix watched his friend disappear into the distance, then jump into the unknown.

When Hisanmi returned to the reception, the secretary told her to wait a few minutes in the chair there, there he could see someone with a newspaper but due to the size of it he couldn't distinguish the person, the few visible features indicated that person was a woman

When Hisanmi returned to the reception, the secretary told her to wait a few minutes in the chair there, there he could see someone with a newspaper but due to the size of it he couldn't distinguish the person, the few visible features indicated that person was a woman
"What's the news?" he asked from a distance, sitting slowly as he clutches his back, making sure he doesn't hurt himself, placing his cane beside him.

"What's the news?" he asked from a distance, sitting slowly as he clutches his back, making sure he doesn't hurt himself, placing his cane beside him.
"Currently, the only interesting thing is that the end of the year is approaching, which means more paperwork for me, oh and a running tournament is opening on the other side of the world" the woman says casually, she lowers the newspaper, Hisanmi can see more details of her appearance, shoulder-length red hair that has white strips while her hair hangs on the right side, red eyes with thin eyebrows and she has red polished nails.

She wears a black keyhole turtleneck under a short, indigo off-the-shoulder hanfu robe with a white trim. Over the robe, she wears a purple fur coat with diamond-shaped silver charms running down the sleeve. Her black leggings have a triangular cutout on the upper thigh and she wears white or pale blue platform boots with black soles.

Xordenia for the most part was stretching herself, sleeping, eating and really doing anything else a cat could do, nothing less, nothing more, in case she was needed to give a paw for help, she was doing so

Deel as usually absorbs any heat and fire from around him that he could, while his peak power was surely returning slowly, he still had a long way to go, he would try training himself with his powers and physicals, the best way he could with his condition, while very small at times, they shown notable results too over time

Xordenia for the most part was stretching herself, sleeping, eating and really doing anything else a cat could do, nothing less, nothing more, in case she was needed to give a paw for help, she was doing so
After the witch's training, she would try and look around for where Xordenia is. "Uhhh, X-Xordy, it's time for a treat..." Konoe said nervously, really scratching her head trying to get used to it.

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." ~ Bruce Lee

Zeb stood outside, noticing drops of rain descending from the sky.

"Rain..." He said to himself, sighing as he thought about everything that had been discussed. The faint sound of thunder could be heard, and it got somewhat louder as minutes passed.

Within the approaching storm, Zebedee thought about Salome, with the damp feeling of rain being a cold reminder of that night. His thoughts echoed as the thunder itself began to remind him of the sound of the exploding room, and the sensation of the heavy downpour being what snapped him back into consciousness.

"Salome!"

His own voice haunted his head. He was enraged that he wasn't strong enough to save the day, to save her... To be the hero she needed....

He needed to get stronger. He alternated with elements of his, striking with lightning, then fire, followed by water in solid or liquid form, then wind. Technique was not something he was focused on. It was power. His face a combination of sorrow, desperation, and unquenchable fury as he remembered this, he repeated this cycle of practicing with the elements.

Never again would he not be strong enough.

(Late where I am. I'll do a post for Taeka later.)

After eating, Konoe would look at the cat, as if she's thinking about her human form.

"Hey, since it's... just the two of us, can I...?"

Having a long pause, she'd embarrassingly ask, "Can I hug you?"
"Well...you have been mice and taking care of mew needs for some time meow....so why mewt"

She climbed up on her, reaching her chest in the middle and hangs up to Konoe till she hugs her

"Well...you have been mice and taking care of mew needs for some time meow....so why mewt"

She climbed up on her, reaching her chest in the middle and hangs up to Konoe till she hugs her
"I've never really touched or hugged a cat, l-let alone a catgirl..." she muttered, feeling the warmth of the cat, "Heck, maybe that's why big sis prefers you to have a human form..."

"I've never really touched or hugged a cat, l-let alone a catgirl..." she muttered, feeling the warmth of the cat, "Heck, maybe that's why big sis prefers you to have a human form..."
"I was a normal and regular kitty in the past, but i guess being a catgirl meow too, adds up to mew appeal in many ways, that hoomans want mew, some for specific needs compared to others"

Back