• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Lady Tiamat weaknesses and how much power is required to surpass her?"

Asks Deel as he thought about it, since they can ask info, might as well use the chance
"Currently she is more than 20 (random number) times your strength, given her last defeat, she will probably start training to increase her strength," said a specter.

"Her weaknesses are varied, some of her techniques have an indecipherable chaotic effect, and she generally spends her time sleeping on Sundays to store energy."

"Currently she is more than 20 (random number) times your strength, given her last defeat, she will probably start training to increase her strength," said a specter.

"Her weaknesses are varied, some of her techniques have an indecipherable chaotic effect, and she generally spends her time sleeping on Sundays to store energy."
"Thats all there is to her? How did she gain such power to begin with?"

Zeb looked up toward the specters, then at his hands, his arms, legs, then back up toward one of the specters.

"Is it possible to bring someone back?" Zebedee asked, "And what would the price be if it's possible?"

Zeb looked up toward the specters, then at his hands, his arms, legs, then back up toward one of the specters.

"Is it possible to bring someone back?" Zebedee asked, "And what would the price be if it's possible?"
"It depends how much you want to bring back" he lightly pointed to Jack.
"Searching in the darkness? What do you mean?"
"Oh, only time is the best teacher, and many do not have much time in the world of the living" specter said a riddle

The old man began to think for a few moments

"The astral realm" he said almost as a whisper

"The best teacher is time, but the living do not have enough time to learn everything, but for what i know Tiamat lasted an unknown amount of time in the astral realm, where if I had to guess, she found someone or something to teach her" he aswner
"It's the same trick that she used against us, that nullifying sensation..." the Yoshi-plushie replied- almost hearing the entire conversation through Konoe who was noting the details, "And given this specific realm could have time work differently, she could've probably used that exploit to further strengthen her power- hence her ability to move faster than light."

"It's the same trick that she used against us, that nullifying sensation..." the Yoshi-plushie replied- almost hearing the entire conversation through Konoe who was noting the details, "And given this specific realm could have time work differently, she could've probably used that exploit to further strengthen her power- hence her ability to move faster than light."
"That is a good Good theory" Rex replied.

"That is a good Good theory" Rex replied.
"If we can get access to that same kind of power, then we may have a chance at beating Tiamat. Better yet, find a different exploit to even kill Pythia..." Yoshi-plushie replied.

"But... the leading Spirit said that we can't do that..." Konoe rebuts.

"True. But not now, not yet...." the plush would reply, "...to me, at least..."

"What do you mean by that?" the glass witch asked.

"You see, we need to take note of the two statements they said:
1.Rassilon is still human even with all the improvements he has not yet awakened, that does not mean that he is not an extremely difficult Galen to take down.
- Sure, Gallen as Rassilon is, his technology are what allowed him to be on terms with Pythia in strength and power.

2. Pythia, on the contrary, is someone you couldn't reach physically but more mentally through what she loves most.
- We can take this with a grain of salt and infer that she has someone we can use as leverage. And given that, I personally won't hesitate to kill what she loves and manipulate her.

However, if this Spirit states that Pythia is someone we- and I quote- "can't reach", then how come Rassilon, someone who doesn't have an Investiture, kept up with someone like her?" she asked

"Now, I know the Riddle Master answered that it's nature's reason for him being equally as genius as Pythia is powerful, but that doesn't line up with Science and probability. Chances are, the two hooded figures we saw from earlier could be the very hints behind the weaknesses of the two of them..." answered the plushie's own question.

"Sometimes i wish things were far easier, like it was for some of these people.....no matter.....i will work my way to the top...and prove myself for my kind and to others, foe or comrade"

Says Deel after all this talks

"Well, I think we managed to infiltrat-" Rex couldn't finish his sentence when he was interrupted by the specter.

"Tic Tac, time is running out," the leader would say, indicating that they had to quickly asks about something else or they would lose this opportunity forever.

“How many have the white Investiture and is there an Investiture they can’t copy?” Jack asks.
"It is older than anyone can imagine, even we ourselves do not have an indication of how it works, they (people with White investiture) are difficult to catch so the number is difficult to say exactly, but of those that we are aware of there are only two in the present time"

"It is older than anyone can imagine, even we ourselves do not have an indication of how it works, they (people with White investiture) are difficult to catch so the number is difficult to say exactly, but of those that we are aware of there are only two in the present time"
"Two you say?" the plushie asked, "Heheheh..." as if she was there grinning.

"Oh boi, you gave her ideas..." Konoe sighed.

"Heheheh..." before stopping herself from laughter. "When we are in that state (Kiokusha), we managed to see a hooded figure using multiple Investitures at once. I can't say exactly what they are in connection to Pythia. But if that statement "someone she loves" means anything, then they must be her offspring no doubt. Same goes with the other hooded figure— Rassilon's son/daughter..."

"It depends how much you want to bring back" he lightly pointed to Jack.

"Oh, only time is the best teacher, and many do not have much time in the world of the living" specter said a riddle

The old man began to think for a few moments

"The astral realm" he said almost as a whisper
"That's not who I'm referring to..." He answered, "I'm referring to someone that died about two years ago... When I started becoming a 'solo act'."

"That's not who I'm referring to..." He answered, "I'm referring to someone that died about two years ago... When I started becoming a 'solo act'."
"I mean, how much you want to bring up in the sense of whether it's someone who died of a heart attack or the total destruction of their body, completely different things of prices for different deaths, use your undead friend who lost part of his memory and came back as a zombie instead of a human " the specter clarifies.

"Two you say?" the plushie asked, "Heheheh..." as if she was there grinning.

"Oh boi, you gave her ideas..." Konoe sighed.

"Heheheh..." before stopping herself from laughter. "When we are in that state (Kiokusha), we managed to see a hooded figure using multiple Investitures at once. I can't say exactly what they are in connection to Pythia. But if that statement "someone she loves" means anything, then they must be her offspring no doubt. Same goes with the other hooded figure— Rassilon's son/daughter..."
"Why you never told us that? "That was important." Rex say, slightly annoyed at such a lack of mention of such crucial information about someone potentially two investitures or more in one user.

"Why you never told us that? "That was important." Rex say, slightly annoyed at such a lack of mention of such crucial information about someone potentially two investitures or more in one user.
"Because I wasn't sure, and that I didn't have enough basis to say that those hooded guys are connected to Pythia and Rass..." the plushie said, "Though something bothered me during those moments. Why didn't Kessler and that warrior went ahead for them?" she posits a question.

"Let's say that we didn't know the information we have now, and that we've never met these specters. Wasn't that a little strange that even Tiamat herself wouldn't even go and fight them? Sure, we can't say exactly why, but if we assume they're not on the same side, wouldn't that mean that they have some sort of relation— or better yet— an alliance?" answered with another question.

"Besides that, should my theory be true about those two being an offspring of Pyth and Rass, why haven't the two of them kill each other? Given they're of opposite sides, it wouldn't make sense. Not unless, they're also trying to oppose their parents given their possible age— I'd argue around teenage, since that's how most kids would "rebel" against their dads and moms..."

"What are you trying to get at, Yaomu?" asked Keine.

"What I'm trying to say is, if it's possible for them to have an alliance through these offsprings, then us spilling that truth to both Pythia and Rassilon could give us an advantage. Furthermore, if we can coerce them to be on our side, we can know their weaknesses and use them as our leverage in winning..."

"I mean, how much you want to bring up in the sense of whether it's someone who died of a heart attack or the total destruction of their body, completely different things of prices for different deaths, use your undead friend who lost part of his memory and came back as a zombie instead of a human " the specter clarifies.
"In an explosion..." He answered, "Salome Nill... That's who I'm trying to bring back..."

"Because I wasn't sure, and that I didn't have enough basis to say that those hooded guys are connected to Pythia and Rass..." the plushie said, "Though something bothered me during those moments. Why didn't Kessler and that warrior went ahead for them?" she posits a question.

"Let's say that we didn't know the information we have now, and that we've never met these specters. Wasn't that a little strange that even Tiamat herself wouldn't even go and fight them? Sure, we can't say exactly why, but if we assume they're not on the same side, wouldn't that mean that they have some sort of relation— or better yet— an alliance?" answered with another question.

"Besides that, should my theory be true about those two being an offspring of Pyth and Rass, why haven't the two of them kill each other? Given they're of opposite sides, it wouldn't make sense. Not unless, they're also trying to oppose their parents given their possible age— I'd argue around teenage, since that's how most kids would "rebel" against their dads and moms..."

"What are you trying to get at, Yaomu?" asked Keine.

"What I'm trying to say is, if it's possible for them to have an alliance through these offsprings, then us spilling that truth to both Pythia and Rassilon could give us an advantage. Furthermore, if we can coerce them to be on our side, we can know their weaknesses and use them as our leverage in winning..."
"It sounds like something quite risky to try to attract him to our sides, I'm not saying that we don't do it but it's that we don't have anything exactly that we can use to buy them, it's not always true the saying that the enemy of my enemy is my friend even more when the enemies are their parents "Rex said, putting a hand to his temple, thinking.

"In an explosion..." He answered, "Salome Nill... That's who I'm trying to bring back..."
"Too damaged too much time dead, the shadow of her consciousness is weak so you would have to save a lot of spiritual energy to return her"

"It sounds like something quite risky to try to attract him to our sides, I'm not saying that we don't do it but it's that we don't have anything exactly that we can use to buy them, it's not always true the saying that the enemy of my enemy is my friend even more when the enemies are their parents "Rex said, putting a hand to his temple, thinking.
"Hence, we gotta be prepared to fight them. Whether you and many others think it's straight up impossible, we need to use whatever means we have to beat them. Playing dirty is not out of the table..." the plushie crossed its little arms.

"For now, we need to make sure that in our— I mean, your— next fight with Tiamat, you guys gotta mate sure she's gone for good. If possible, bring her corpse back to me..."

"Hence, we gotta be prepared to fight them. Whether you and many others think it's straight up impossible, we need to use whatever means we have to beat them. Playing dirty is not out of the table..." the plushie crossed its little arms.

"For now, we need to make sure that in our— I mean, your— next fight with Tiamat, you guys gotta mate sure she's gone for good. If possible, bring her corpse back to me..."
"Eh" Rex rolled the eyes but honestly wonder what would thinking Konoe about kill Tiamat according to Yoshioka's words

"Dont worry, i will bring her dead body for you after beating her to a pulp"

Declares Deel as he clenched his fist

“To put it simply she keeps organizations consisting of dragons in check. The world is crazy enough as it is we don’t need to add more factions to this conflict because you want to prove something.” Jack says.

"That's true, we should probably have a backup plan for that, but if we don't kill Tiamat she could organize the dragons to hunt us, it's complicated" sasha say a bit agree with Jack

"So there's no chain of command for that type of thing?" Taeka asked, "Kill Tiamat, send letters out to the factions, and have a dialogue that we mediate. Besides, if we can put Tiamat down, there won't be many dragons that will be on her level if there's been no attempt, or rather, no successful attempt at usurping her..."

"Too damaged too much time dead, the shadow of her consciousness is weak so you would have to save a lot of spiritual energy to return her"
"Would killing Tiamat be enough?" He asked.

"So there's no chain of command for that type of thing?" Taeka asked, "Kill Tiamat, send letters out to the factions, and have a dialogue that we mediate. Besides, if we can put Tiamat down, there won't be many dragons that will be on her level if there's been no attempt, or rather, no successful attempt at usurping her..."

"Would killing Tiamat be enough?" He asked.
"It doesn't work like that, you would need something to contain her soul after kill her body, not just kill her" the specter say.

“To put it simply she keeps organizations consisting of dragons in check. The world is crazy enough as it is we don’t need to add more factions to this conflict because you want to prove something.” Jack says.
"That's true, we should probably have a backup plan for that, but if we don't kill Tiamat she could organize the dragons to hunt us, it's complicated" sasha say a bit agree with Jack
"Did all of you forgot im half a dragon myself?....i grew up with them most of my life....i have a connection with the dragons, which she most likely lacked and ruled with an iron fist instead....have more confidence all of you...."

Informs them

“Are you suggesting that she successfully claimed authority over all dragons with no legal right and not a single dragon supports her?” Jack asks.

"It doesn't work like that, you would need something to contain her soul after kill her body, not just kill her" the specter say.
Zeb turned over to the old man.

"Any ideas?" He asked.

(I don't think anyone responded to this.)

Back