• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Rex looked at the conversation from the corner, he felt strange, probably everyone was the same.

"Let's better finish this before someone lose the head" he thought before moving, the mission to go to the black region began, so it was advisable to go in the wagon that Jack got

"Uugh....master demands that again...."

Murmured after hearing all of that from hee through the plushie

Deel would immediately absorb the heat generated from his fire and electricity as soon as he felt, he cant feel pain in the manner others too as much and was resistant by these abilities too in general

Till Zeb stopped generating fire and electricity, Deel absorbs every bit of it so nothing remained, afterwards he looked as his palms and body for a moment

"Hmph...not bad, but still far from regaining my full power, i need a way bigger source to continuously absorb that can replenish me, but good attempt though"

Pats him once on the shoulder and gives him the coins back as well
"Don't mention it," Zeb said, "Who knows? Maybe you'll get blasted by a sun over there..."

"Don't mention it," Zeb said, "Who knows? Maybe you'll get blasted by a sun over there..."
"I dont even know exactly if you said this with ill intent or not....also oddly specific too..."

Pointed out towards the comment he gave
"I'm fine with that..." the Glass witch shrugged, the plushie making its way back to her shoulder and hiding amongst Konoe's robes.
Xordenia goes to where the plushie went to grab and move off with it

"This would be my first plushie, so i want to have a plushie"

"Thank you"

Says to her as she walks on her 3 paws not occupied with the plushie held
"You're welcome..."

Konoe would attempt to make a motion of patting Xordy's head, but remembering the last time she did that made her hesitate and pull her hand back before she could touch her fur, just looking at her pale crystal palm.

"I dont even know exactly if you said this with ill intent or not....also oddly specific too..."

Pointed out towards the comment he gave
"We fought a mistwraith dragon, were attacked by someone that could almost counter every ability we threw at itthe fate of an artifact depended on riddles and you eating spicy food, the kunoichi came back looking like a daimyo's spoiled daughter, we're talking about going to the underworld, and I just lit you on fire. It's safe to say anything can happen at this rate..." Zeb responded to Deel, "Wouldn't that make you stronger, anyways?"

Zeb responded to Deel, "Wouldn't that make you stronger, anyways?"
"I become stronger when im in heat or even when im very mad, but my body and mind can only handle so much of it, thats why i try to cool off when needed"

Talking of the moments he releases steam from his nose or mouth at times, that helps him regulate his body so he can drop his heat down whenever needed

"You're welcome..."

Konoe would attempt to make a motion of patting Xordy's head, but remembering the last time she did that made her hesitate and pull her hand back before she could touch her fur, just looking at her pale crystal palm.
Xordenia caught on that, so she tells to Konoe the following

"I didnt get a good rubbing in a while on the body, sooooo.....treat me like a good cat for doing a good thing!"

Pointed with her paw at her, making it sound like she gotta get reward for a good deed

Xordenia caught on that, so she tells to Konoe the following

"I didnt get a good rubbing in a while on the body, sooooo.....treat me like a good cat for doing a good thing!"

Pointed with her paw at her, making it sound like she gotta get reward for a good deed
"I- uhhh- what?" slightly embarrassed by the attempt she made, Konoe shook her head.

"Ah.... Hmmmm...." looking to the side, her eyes trailing off before blinking twice. "Sure..." and patting Xordy's head thoroughly, her glass hands making clinking sounds as she ran her palm on her fur.

"I- uhhh- what?" slightly embarrassed by the attempt she made, Konoe shook her head.

"Ah.... Hmmmm...." looking to the side, her eyes trailing off before blinking twice. "Sure..." and patting Xordy's head thoroughly, her glass hands making clinking sounds as she ran her palm on her fur.
She would slowly but surely start melting from the good patting given, she would roll to the side and stretch herself, exposing her belly to have her massaged there too, common cat behaviour

She would slowly but surely start melting from the good patting given, she would roll to the side and stretch herself, exposing her belly to have her massaged there too, common cat behaviour
With a slight smile, the glass doll would use her other hand to rub the belly as well, all before carrying the cat like a baby and continuing to do so.

"Haaaaaaaaah......"

She would fall asleep not long after giving off a sound of being in heaven with treat

While Deel would just be standing and watching briefly with arms crossed as usual, till asking

"So the wagon carry is still available? We should go on the move already"

Noah was already there, as was the old man, Jack (if I'm not mistaken, Lou posted something related to him going to the wagon) and Sasha, waiting for everyone else.

"We are waiting for you guys to stop filling in your dialogues" said Rex.

Noah was already there, as was the old man, Jack (if I'm not mistaken, Lou posted something related to him going to the wagon) and Sasha, waiting for everyone else.

"We are waiting for you guys to stop filling in your dialogues" said Rex.
"Filling dialogues? What are you talking about?"

He goes right where they were soon after

"And I'm here to keep it that way..." Konoe replied, nestling the cat near her chest and having her arms make a soothing heat to further increase relaxation.
"Heeeeh...we should tooooo...."

Says the little kitty whom was still in her happy mood

Upon hearing that request...

...Konoe would slowly walk over there, having heard what Rex just said, "That's a roundabout way of saying to "get over here"..."
"Yeah, it would be say" he shrug.

After a time pass, the group was outside the city entering the forest which was beginning to deteriorate, a feeling of death invaded them.

"We're close, Remember no one should accept anything for free from "them", not even if it is chocolates." Sasha commented.

"Mind elaborating who they are? Do they have weaknesses and such?" asked Konoe who wants to get straight to the point.
"Hell-guard, they are generally found in the black regions, they are gatekeepers who can open and seal the windows between the underworld and our plane, they are difficult to deal with but generally try to be neutral because their job is to make sure that the souls do not return to the world of the living but that does not prevent them from tempting living beings with false gifts that condemn people so they can increase their soul slot, their only known weakness is that they cannot lie to a direct question but they can tell half truths or not answer it. That's why we will give something to them to see if we get some information, an offering" said Sasha

"And that's why you mentioned one of us essentially dying..." Zeb said, "So I'll do it... But I have one question: what happens to my soul if I go through with this?"

Taeka was still following along, listening to everything. She twirled around her sword, Kotetsu, sheathing it and looking toward the rest of the group. As she did this, she randomly had a thought: what if she made another blade?

"One touch from their scythes and you're out, let's just try not to shake them too much" say the old man who had a chest in his only hand.

"Maybe you should stay a little behind us, Konoe." Rex say to the glass girl

"Maybe you should stay a little behind us, Konoe." Rex say to the glass girl
"Yeah, being dead is not... pleasant. I'll tell you that." Konoe shrugged, as if making a half-baked joke, "But in regards to these hell-guards, they very well could be mad at me for being alive despite literally meant to be in the afterlife..."

"Yeah, being dead is not... pleasant. I'll tell you that." Konoe shrugged, as if making a half-baked joke, "But in regards to these hell-guards, they very well could be mad at me for being alive despite literally meant to be in the afterlife..."
"Technically im suppose to be dead too, so i will just take my nap and mind my business as you rub me on the body and caress my adorable white fur"

"Technically im suppose to be dead too, so i will just take my nap and mind my business as you rub me on the body and caress my adorable white fur"
"Narrating?" asked Konoe to Xordenia, raising an eyebrow, "Though..." she tried to say something, but none comes up on her mind, instead just staring at the cat's belly whom she's still rubbing with her hands.

Rex blinked as they reached the rendezvous point, invisible to conventional human eyes but not to his senses.

It was as if the space was stretched to a limit, he left the Wagon with Noah, the old man and Sasha, the Tengu began the preparations to do the ritual to activate this place, he placed candles around the place and then a couple of flower leaves , to pour salt around the group.

"The salt should protect at least a little." said the oldman

"AsanethAyumelapela" said Sasha while the air around increased its power as like scythes cut the space itself, floating motionless the spirits became present in the world of the living

"Greetings, mortals and long-lives" said the one who seemed to be the leader of this group of four.

Don057_full.jpg

Last edited:
Zeb took note of the weapon in hand, bracing himself and getting into a somewhat defensive position when he noticed the spectral individual.

Taeka... Well, Taeka was always in a defensive position, even if it didn't appear as such. However, she really wasn't unnerved by these beings. Maybe her escapades had something to do with that...?

"Erh, good afternoon or whatever spectral beings, we came to make a request, a look at the dead to obtain information" Sasha say

"Oh I see one contacted the deceased, after all the dead are the ones who know the most since they take the secrets to the grave" said one as he moved freely

"Yes, that's why we brought this" said the old man as he threw the chest beyond Sal's protection.

The wraiths took it and opened it, revealing a severed arm carefully guarded so that it would not fall into decomposition.

Rex saw his grandfather, more specifically the area where he was missing an arm.

"Hehehehehe....if i dreamed this i wouldnt wish to wake up....."
As Konoe was giving the comfort Xordy needed...
"Erh, good afternoon or whatever spectral beings, we came to make a request, a look at the dead to obtain information" Sasha say

"Oh I see one contacted the deceased, after all the dead are the ones who know the most since they take the secrets to the grave" said one as he moved freely

"Yes, that's why we brought this" said the old man as he threw the chest beyond Sal's protection.

The wraiths took it and opened it, revealing a severed arm carefully guarded so that it would not fall into decomposition.

Rex saw his grandfather, more specifically the area where he was missing an arm.
She kept a watchful eye of what's happening, especially the spell Sasha just did before contacting the wraiths.

"It is safer than selling my own soul, however the transition to whatever my soul ends up after my physical body expires will be difficult, possibly resting forever" the latter say before Deel's words.

"Oh, if this will do, tell us mortals, what are your demands?" one of the underworld Spirit said

"A couple of questions, starting off, any weak points about Rassilon or Pythian?" Sasha asked.

"Rassilon is still human even with all the improvements he has not yet awakened, that does not mean that he is not an extremely difficult Galen to take down.

Pythian, on the contrary, is someone you couldn't reach physically but more mentally through what she loves most" said the leading underworld Spirit.

"What other question?" a lesser specter asked

"Rassilon is still human even with all the improvements he has not yet awakened, that does not mean that he is not an extremely difficult Galen to take down.

Pythian, on the contrary, is someone you couldn't reach physically but more mentally through what she loves most" said the leading underworld Spirit.
"Hmmm..." Konoe knew that the Yoshi-plushie was listening to this, "That's a nice hint..." she said.

"It is safer than selling my own soul, however the transition to whatever my soul ends up after my physical body expires will be difficult, possibly resting forever" the latter say before Deel's words.

"Oh, if this will do, tell us mortals, what are your demands?" one of the underworld Spirit said

"A couple of questions, starting off, any weak points about Rassilon or Pythian?" Sasha asked.

"What other question?" a lesser specter asked
Taeka raised a brow at this. So these ghouls essentially said it was possible to awaken an Investiture? The Gallen crossed her arms and thought about how much easier red investiture would make this little quest of hers, but that wasn't the case for the time being. She then looked down at one of her arms, where she could feel the presence of the weights embedded in them every time she flexed or relaxed their muscles.

As slim of a chance as it was, there may be a chance that she grows beyond what her strength would have been with an investiture, or that her investiture's regenerative nature could have mitigated the drastic effects and progress received from the weights she wore to some extent...

Then again, her weights also were designed to suppress her Investiture, in what she believed was a slim to none chance that she would awaken them. What were the odds that there was a miscalculation with the weights?

As she stood, she literally began to try and calculate the odds.

Back