• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Where did those two go, anyways?" Zeb asked, "They vanished back at the new rendezvous of ours and haven't heard anything from them since..."
"We went to train, however Yoshioka came up with the idea of trying to take the training to the next level in an attempt to get Taeka to awaken her investiture, Yoshioka is probably looking for a change of clothes for Taeka" Rex explained

"What've you guys been up to?" A voice said from behind a lot of them, it was familiar, but its source didn't look familiar. It sounded like Taeka, but her appearance was almost completely different, the makeover that Yoshioka offered that almost no one else knew had happened after their spar. A little more than just a change of clothes as Konoe said.

"Yo," Taeka said, arms crossed and not even concerned with the fact that she looked different and seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

"Yo..." Zeb responded.

qcst4m56wml61.jpg

Last edited:
Rex shook his head indifferently, he still had the blindfolds on his eyes so he didn't even notice the change in clothes.
Noah rolled her eyes, while The Old Man and Sasha were talking about something related to "a couple of gums."

"So are you going to start with your plan to bring valuable information back from the dead?" Sendaiya said arriving at the scene

"What've you guys been up to?" A voice said from behind a lot of them, it was familiar, but its source didn't look familiar. It sounded like Taeka, but her appearance was almost completely different, the makeover that Yoshioka offered that almost no one else knew had happened after their spar. A little more than just a change of clothes as Konoe said.

"Yo," Taeka said, arms crossed and not even concerned with the fact that she looked different and seemingly appeared out of nowhere.
(I thought you'd put her new appearance here, but we've talked about it and it's on her page)
"Nice look!" Konoe gave Taeka a thumbs up, looking at Yoshioka, walking up to her, gesturing to move aside and whispered, "You really took a long time trying to understand her, huh?"

"It's what big sister's do!" she shrugged, "Taking care of our siblings is essential, and understanding them is one of it... Right?" she asked.

"Yeah", nodded Konoe, "I had one, after all..."

"Im not moody as a person....also i pointed before that our last fight left me drained, especially after the trump card used and her power affecting me back then"

Explains to Zeb
Zeb sighs, cracking his knuckles before giving Deel several coins.

"Hold onto these..." He said, rubbing his hands together, "Put some in your pockets, hold some in your hands, and then put one in your mouth. Everyone else might want to take a step back."

The Weatherwraith looked toward Deel, his hands ignited with flames.

"Fire or just heat?" He asked, "If it's the latter, this might sting a little..."

"That's true, we should probably look for firewood to make a bigger bonfire and throw you into the fire" Noah said.
"If you guys could find some oil, that might work nicely for what I'm about to do..." He continued.

As much as he had gripes with Deel, he was a formidable asset to the team. Even he could recognize that.

Plus, it didn't make much sense for him to mention the importance of making sure civilians are safe all while ignoring the less than ideal condition of one of his allies. After all, he tries to make sure most everyone stays alright...

Even those he thinks are brooding and edgy, and may not get along with.

Last edited:
"That's true, we should probably look for firewood to make a bigger bonfire and throw you into the fire" Noah said.
"I just need to absorb it and be nearby it, not jump in it as if im bathing"
Zeb sighs, cracking his knuckles before giving Deel several coins.

"Hold onto these..." He said, rubbing his hands together, "Put some in your pockets, hold some in your hands, and then put one in your mouth. Everyone else might want to take a step back."

The Weatherwraith looked toward Deel, his hands ignited with flames.

"Fire or just heat?" He asked, "If it's the latter, this might sting a little..."
"Either of them works, but before you even attempt whatever you are about to do or do anything you told me to, i deserve an explanation about what the blazes are you going to do to me?"

Noah returned with a couple of firewood, she asked Jack to help her with other firewood.
Obviously knew she shouldn't throw Deel into the game, it was a sarcastic comment.

"We should go right now, the faster the better" Sasha say while walk outside
"Well... that's where I have to say goodbye..." Yoshioka said, stopping to walk. "I have something to do before I meet up with you guys again..." crossing her arms.

"Right. It's about that one..." Konoe nodded, "Go on. We don't wanna do some sad farewells now..." chuckling.

"Yeah, yeah. I got it..." leaving as she would go back to the workshop.

"Your master told me about this, but I'm sorry to tell you this..." she looked down, "You're gonna have to go on without her... She thinks you're strong and that you are much needed given your strength...."
"Rats...thats not fair!!"

She starts waving her paw like a clenched fist in the air looking like a chibi character fuming just for the comedic effect

"Rats...thats not fair!!"

She starts waving her paw like a clenched fist in the air looking like a chibi character fuming just for the comedic effect
"I'm sorry. I really want to talk her out of it, but..."

As comedic as Xordy was moving, "When she makes up her mind, it's already decided."

"Hey! I could still hear you, y'know?" the cat's master's voice spoke through a part of Konoe's body.

"You son of a bi-"

"Remember that you're still my glass doll, right?" Yoshioka replied, a miniature chibi doll with white hair appeared from the witch's shoulder, "Anything you see, I see. And given you're technically me, I'm essentially still here wherever I go!"

"Master as a plushie? I will take her!"

She jumps and takes it in her grasp, hugging her while still in cat form
"Though I won't be present in this journey physically, I still need data so I could craft devices to counter them once I return..." the Yoshi-plushie replied, making cute squeaking sounds upon being hugged by the cat.

"Also, you and Konoe should get to know each other, okay?!" the plushie demanded, with Konoe facepalming herself. "I won't know if this doll would remain intact over the course of your travels, so I'd need you Keine to babysit Xordy for a while..."

"Either of them works, but before you even attempt whatever you are about to do or do anything you told me to, i deserve an explanation about what the blazes are you going to do to me?"
"Actually helping you for a change..." Zeb said, "You're essentially going to become the equivalent of the coals of a furnace for the next 30 seconds... This may sting a little. Or a lot. We'll find out."

Zeb places his hands on Deel's shoulders, imbuing him with a combination of fire and electricity, both of which had the heat from them conducted and amplified by the coins and firewood that was supplied.

For about 30 seconds, just as Zeb had remarked earlier, he generated and conducted heat for the Titan to absorb, and then stopped.

"How's that?" He asked.

"Though I won't be present in this journey physically, I still need data so I could craft devices to counter them once I return..." the Yoshi-plushie replied, making cute squeaking sounds upon being hugged by the cat.

"Also, you and Konoe should get to know each other, okay?!" the plushie demanded, with Konoe facepalming herself. "I won't know if this doll would remain intact over the course of your travels, so I'd need you Keine to babysit Xordy for a while..."
"Uugh....master demands that again...."

Murmured after hearing all of that from hee through the plushie
"Actually helping you for a change..." Zeb said, "You're essentially going to become the equivalent of the coals of a furnace for the next 30 seconds... This may sting a little. Or a lot. We'll find out."

Zeb places his hands on Deel's shoulders, imbuing him with a combination of fire and electricity, both of which had the heat from them conducted and amplified by the coins and firewood that was supplied.

For about 30 seconds, just as Zeb had remarked earlier, he generated and conducted heat for the Titan to absorb, and then stopped.

"How's that?" He asked.
Deel would immediately absorb the heat generated from his fire and electricity as soon as he felt, he cant feel pain in the manner others too as much and was resistant by these abilities too in general

Till Zeb stopped generating fire and electricity, Deel absorbs every bit of it so nothing remained, afterwards he looked as his palms and body for a moment

"Hmph...not bad, but still far from regaining my full power, i need a way bigger source to continuously absorb that can replenish me, but good attempt though"

Pats him once on the shoulder and gives him the coins back as well

"Uugh....master demands that again...."

Murmured after hearing all of that from hee through the plushie
"Don't complain Xordy. I know Konoe's not the type for you to get along with, but... she's a part of me." Yoshioka explained. "What she feels is what I feel. We are one and the same. In essence, she is me and I am her..."

"Don't complain Xordy. I know Konoe's not the type for you to get along with, but... she's a part of me." Yoshioka explained. "What she feels is what I feel. We are one and the same. In essence, she is me and I am her..."
"I knooow master...you told me before about it....its still weird to get used to the idea"

Replies to the Yoshi plushie

"That's why I'm also leaving the group temporarily. I need you and Konoe to get to know each other..." the Yoshi plushie replied.
"Fiiiiiine.....oh meooooow......"

At the end of the day, Xordenia would always stumble across the issue of needing to get along with Konoe, so in order for this to end, she gotta actually like this girl as much as she does Yoshioka

"Fiiiiiine.....oh meooooow......"

At the end of the day, Xordenia would always stumble across the issue of needing to get along with Konoe, so in order for this to end, she gotta actually like this girl as much as she does Yoshioka
"Look, I know you feel forced out of your will, Xordy..." Yoshioka explained, "But if there's a situation when there's only you two together, having a bad relationship would get you both killed..."

"It's no use..." Konoe shrugged, "I literally tried to pet her for the first time you revived me- literally with no intention to hurt - and she hissed at me with ill will." she explained calmly. "Even though I called your cat cute, maybe even that wasn't enough. Perhaps giving the same treats didn't do, huh?"

"..." The plushie was speechless at first, since she knows that Keine knows she saw what happened on how the master and her pet first met. "But, even so... At least you tried... It's all that matters, right?"

Konoe sighs, "True."

Back