• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"So, what exactly brought you to this group? I mean, what are you looking for before?" Rex said, waiting for an answer, after all before meeting them, she must have seen another reason.
"I lost my family and i could have been dead too, till i got found by a wizard, not sure what he did to me, but due to him i am what i am right now"

Explained her backstory briefly and continues

"I wanna take care of scums like the ones that killed my previous owners and almost me, i wanna have a new family and new friends, thats all there is to me"

Jack walks in as well leaving Aonbharr outside and waiting.

With Jack and Deel by his side, the store he entered was spacious, it had several simple candles that illuminated the place.

"Oh, visitors, how can I help you strangers?" An old lady, almost 75 years old, appeared. She was short and had a beard and was poorly maintained.
"Any specific pages?" Konoe asked, "It could be a grimoire, no?"
"look in the history and legends category, it's probably the best option" Noah shrugs

"I lost my family and i could have been dead too, till i got found by a wizard, not sure what he did to me, but due to him i am what i am right now"

Explained her backstory briefly and continues

"I wanna take care of scums like the ones that killed my previous owners and almost me, i wanna have a new family and new friends, thats all there is to me"
"You have interesting motivation Xor, I hope we can survive so you can consider us part of your new family" he said with a small smile

With Jack and Deel by his side, the store he entered was spacious, it had several simple candles that illuminated the place.

"Oh, visitors, how can I help you strangers?" An old lady, almost 75 years old, appeared. She was short and had a beard and was poorly maintained.
"Now what?"

Asks in a low voice
"You have interesting motivation Xor, I hope we can survive so you can consider us part of your new family" he said with a small smile
"Well, i didnt spend too much time with any of you, besides master and a little with the girl which master made after herself, im not aware how to feel or spend around any of you too much"

Told Rex as they were on the way

"Now what?"

Asks in a low voice
"Hey, excuse me, ma'am, we've come looking for some information about a place..." sasha say

"Oh, of course I can help you but assuming you are here instead of an area like a more populated area with directions, then you are not looking for a normal area?" The old woman say, basically telling them that it would cost them something
"Well, i didnt spend too much time with any of you, besides master and a little with the girl which master made after herself, im not aware how to feel or spend around any of you too much"

Told Rex as they were on the way
"Then it will be a matter of interacting and getting to know each other better." He shrugs

"We are looking for a black region, We was hoping to contact an old friend." Jack says lying in a gentle voice.
"Oh, I see what you are looking for, a rare knowledge that I possess, what do you have to give me in exchange?"
"Got it..." Konoe gives her a thumbs up and walks away sneakily.
For her part, Noah went to look in another section, reading the titles of the books.

"Oh, I see what you are looking for, a rare knowledge that I possess, what do you have to give me in exchange?"
"How about this?"

Deel would show ripped skin from none other then the dragon queen body herself in his palm, during the battle from long ago, Deel snatched some of her reptilian body off during times he was close to her proximity

"It was a life or death situation for the person to get something like this and asked for quite the ammount, hopefully it is enough for you"

“I don’t have much to offer besides money, a particularly rot resistant carved turnip, and the knowledge of a several hundred year old horse.” Jack say.

Konoe was reading so much magic books, slightly lost in awe of not being able to read them in a long time.
Noah touched Konoe's shoulder to move, of course she didn't want to leave her behind, they already had what they needed, Konoe could borrow the books at the reception and return them later.
“I don’t have much to offer besides money, a particularly rot resistant carved turnip, and the knowledge of a several hundred year old horse.” Jack say.
“What your friend gave will be enough, now bye you are dirtying my store.” the old one say

"Good job, let's go to the reception and get permission to take the book with us." Noah say
"Kind of random, but did you know I once fought a serial killer who posed as a librarian? True story," Zeb, said still carrying the book, "Not trying to scare you or anything, just a word to the wise to be ready. They do say the silent ones are the most dangerous, after all..."

"Kind of random, but did you know I once fought a serial killer who posed as a librarian? True story," Zeb, said still carrying the book, "Not trying to scare you or anything, just a word to the wise to be ready. They do say the silent ones are the most dangerous, after all..."
"eh, weird, but I doubt that's the case here, unless we deliver the books late hahah" Noah joked a little.

After going to the reception and checking it out, the group returned to the base, meeting the old man, who was waiting for them.
"You have it?" he asked them
"Weather boy has it..."
Zebedee handed the book to the old man, crossing his arms as he waited to see what would happen next because I forgot what the book was for and I'm too lazy to look back and find it out of curiosity.

The old man took the book, and after inspecting its cover, he opened it with his only hand, eventually he would go to the index and see the name
of the first chapter.
"Cathedral"

"Well, if I'm not mistaken, this is the correct book, which means that the meeting point will be in the cathedral, perhaps in the catacombs" he would say before looking at the others.

"Who is willing to risk their lives in an activity where one could potentially die?" He ask them

The old man took the book, and after inspecting its cover, he opened it with his only hand, eventually he would go to the index and see the name
of the first chapter.
"Cathedral"

"Well, if I'm not mistaken, this is the correct book, which means that the meeting point will be in the cathedral, perhaps in the catacombs" he would say before looking at the others.

"Who is willing to risk their lives in an activity where one could potentially die?" He ask them
"It's in my job description to risk my life, so I'm down..." Zebedee responded.

"I was talking more about being permanently killed but oh well" said this

"It will just be a matter of waiting for the others" he said.

(And well, let's wait for the others, since we already finished with their respective missions we should make a small timeskip towards the base)

Eventually Rex and Sasha would return to their respective companions.

"How are you guys?" Rex would say, looking at his companions, noticing the book.

"Something happens?"

"Looks like we are planning another mission....and i will say it now....in my current condition i cant take part in any of it...i need to recover myself in top shape as the last battle left me drained badly...."

Informs the dragon hybrid everyone else present here, he has to absorb a lot of heat for a long time till he returns to the levels he was at in power normally

"What is it about to happen for this mission?"

Asks Xordenia as she had no idea what its about to go down in this upcoming mission, but wants to be of use in this if possible

"Well, we will go with Sasha to a region where our plane is too close to the underworld, we will not enter directly since those places are more like windows than doors as such, there will gona try to get more information about our enemies and maybe a weapon that would use our goal" the old man explian

"How are you guys?" Rex would say, looking at his companions, noticing the book.

"Something happens?"
"Not much", Konoe shook her head.
"Looks like we are planning another mission....and i will say it now....in my current condition i cant take part in any of it...i need to recover myself in top shape as the last battle left me drained badly...."

Informs the dragon hybrid everyone else present here, he has to absorb a lot of heat for a long time till he returns to the levels he was at in power normally
"Well, I guess that includes Yoshioka since she has plans..." Konoe replied.
"What is it about to happen for this mission?"

Asks Xordenia as she had no idea what its about to go down in this upcoming mission, but wants to be of use in this if possible
"Well, we will go with Sasha to a region where our plane is too close to the underworld, we will not enter directly since those places are more like windows than doors as such, there will gona try to get more information about our enemies and maybe a weapon that would use our goal" the old man explian
"What is our objective?" she asked.

Back