• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Noah laughed lightly at the stoic look, Konoe looking like she wanted to get on Zeb's nerves from her point of view.

~~~~

Rex watched as the two of them left him alone with Xordenia, honestly he was going to ask Yoshioka to have a fight although with less intensity but they both left.

He lightly ran his hand over his abdomen, remembering something, he began to tremble slightly, listening to "that voice".

"You were born alone, you will die alone, no one will come to save you, you are just a piece on the board, a piece that is breaking"

a memory of when he was in the depths of a prison, in the darkest moment of his life, clinging to ignore that, he began to train on his own.

Pectoral push-ups (30 times).
Plank (20 times).
Isometric flexion (10 times).
Jump squat (30 times).
Dynamic squats (20 times).
Isometric squat against the wall (10 times).
Bear walk (30 times).

He was going to push himself, overcome his limits, if he had to make him break his bones, he was motivated, but with those memories of trying to torture him it made his slight anger increase.

At one point he began to carry heavy things, from trees to rock, it was too much but he would not give up.

Rex watched as the two of them left him alone with Xordenia, honestly he was going to ask Yoshioka to have a fight although with less intensity but they both left.

He lightly ran his hand over his abdomen, remembering something, he began to tremble slightly, listening to "that voice".

a memory of when he was in the depths of a prison, in the darkest moment of his life, clinging to ignore that, he began to train on his own.

Pectoral push-ups (30 times).
Plank (20 times).
Isometric flexion (10 times).
Jump squat (30 times).
Dynamic squats (20 times).
Isometric squat against the wall (10 times).
Bear walk (30 times).

He was going to push himself, overcome his limits, if he had to make him break his bones, he was motivated, but with those memories of trying to torture him it made his slight anger increase.

At one point he began to carry heavy things, from trees to rock, it was too much but he would not give up.
"Hooman, what you doing?"

Asks the little cat that was with him alone only

In the meantime, Deel got back to Sasha after he done what he needed

"Im good to go now, it better not be escalating into something harder then you tell us in the end though"

"Hooman, what you doing?"

Asks the little cat that was with him alone only
"Training, If I don't want to be left behind, I need to improve my physical condition before continuing with the mission. "
In the meantime, Deel got back to Sasha after he done what he needed

"Im good to go now, it better not be escalating into something harder then you tell us in the end though"
"Okey, come on, We will go into the depths of the bad neighborhoods"

"Training, If I don't want to be left behind, I need to improve my physical condition before continuing with the mission. "
She would yawn in another direction given her properties when done on a being and nap more

"Dont get too metal, meaning to break yourself in a shape i gotta help you back"
"Okey, come on, We will go into the depths of the bad neighborhoods"
"Thrilling...."

Said it in one of the least excited voices and bland face look

Last edited:
~~~Another place~~~
Rassilon looked at one of the screens, he had built an empire but like any empire, this cannot be achieved alone, it needs resources, for them allies, he shook his hand a little, a screen appeared, it showed him a report of one of the islands. north, Domine, a tropical island that managed to divide itself into two main aspects as a tourism area and as a mining area, each half of the island would serve for these functions, this piece of land is led by Sabatar, a millionaire official who managed to create a fortune there, the island itself is of no use to anyone from his empire or that of his enemy, but it was a matter of time, his informant told him that Pythia would try to recruit him, he scratched his chin thoughtfully, according to reports Mistwraith's activity is frequent That is why Sabatar is willing to allow whoever offers a better deal to buy his help.

His metallic glove touched a Button, causing an image to appear, It was the Warrior.

"Well, I want you to go with Hisanmi on this mission, I'm transferring the data to your panel, generally I wouldn't mind him going, but I have a feeling he might try... something, stay back with a low profile and observe, just act if is needed."

"Understand" His old friend answered before hanging up.

The Rassilon sighed before taking a photograph that was on his desk, he looked at the photo seeing him, his son when he was much younger and his wife, he rarely had time to see his son nowadays, so he felt guilty knowing what is coming.....

The warrior was in his private room, since the last battle, his armor was sent to be repaired and modified with the battle data of what happened, now he was in a light outfit, he looked at the marks on his body remembering how those witches made him pure, If it weren't for Rassilon he wouldn't be here, his messy red hair was a characteristic feature after the reconstruction process, his eyes shined purple while his arms also did, his investiture was so Strong.
FEV4mmOXMAAb6P_
However it was difficult to project all over his body, the damage they did to him was sewn up but his soul was torn apart, Rassilon had to put it piece by piece, which made it difficult to manifest part of his investment through his body but after the years he managed to solve it little by little but not it is perfect.

Now with casual clothes he went out in search of Hisanmi, for people in this civilian appearance, he was a stranger, very few know his face so no one could identify him at first, only Rassilon, his son and Hisanmi but they allowed him to keep the secret because he doesn't want to be exposed like that.

He walked to the room with a holographic tablet in his hands, it was time for work so he knocked on the door.

Now with casual clothes he went out in search of Hisanmi, for people in this civilian appearance, he was a stranger, very few know his face so no one could identify him at first, only Rassilon, his son and Hisanmi but they allowed him to keep the secret because he doesn't want to be exposed like that.

He walked to the room with a holographic tablet in his hands, it was time for work so he knocked on the door.
"Come in."

The warrior walked in casually, seeing his coworker in his room.

"Hello, Hisanmi, how is your day going?" He started, although from outside eyes one might think that he doesn't care, it was not that, they are still humans, so one have to know how each one is, especially someone with the disease that Hisanmi has.

The warrior walked in casually, seeing his coworker in his room.

"Hello, Hisanmi, how is your day going?" He started, although from outside eyes one might think that he doesn't care, it was not that, they are still humans, so one have to know how each one is, especially someone with the disease that Hisanmi has.
"Doing good..." nodding, "Just passed the recent report. Some vegetations on the other town were going blank given the recent monster activity..."

"Doing good..." nodding, "Just passed the recent report. Some vegetations on the other town were going blank given the recent monster activity..."
"Yes, speaking of monsters we will probably have to deal with that, well not exactly, Rass wants us to make an offer to a leader of a tropical island which is having a monster infestation, according to the data it is manageable for them but they could use the help as long as our competitor does not give them a better offer" He began to explain

"Yes, speaking of monsters we will probably have to deal with that, well not exactly, Rass wants us to make an offer to a leader of a tropical island which is having a monster infestation, according to the data it is manageable for them but they could use the help as long as our competitor does not give them a better offer" He began to explain
"It's either money or force..." the sick man replied, "Though, if we're making an offer..."

He paused.

"Was the meeting arranged?"

"Good" he said as he walked towards the disembarkation room, there both would find their transport, an aerial vehicle capable of crossing dozens of kilometers in half an hour.

He'd silently take the tablet and gave it a look, tilting his head.
The tablet contained random information but the more he searched correctly he eventually came to a file, which began to show how in first person Brix began to hunt a group of people at the direction of the resurrected Kessler told him, at one point Brix decided to interact with one of those people, that person was... Yoshioka... the recording continued until reaching the battle against Tiamat, In fact, even after Tiamat go sleep, the video still was going to a couple of minutes to show that Yoshioka was fine before finishing

"She's grown up a lot, heh?"

The tablet contained random information but the more he searched correctly he eventually came to a file, which began to show how in first person Brix began to hunt a group of people at the direction of the resurrected Kessler told him, at one point Brix decided to interact with one of those people, that person was... Yoshioka... the recording continued until reaching the battle against Tiamat, In fact, even after Tiamat go sleep, the video still was going to a couple of minutes to show that Yoshioka was fine before finishing

"She's grown up a lot, heh?"
"..." He wanted to say a lot. And a lot of it came to his mind, but only a few. Maybe it'll be much for him to bother, though that along wouldn't be something he could've ever not say.

"If I find out... that she...." looking at Brix with dead cod eyes.

"..." He wanted to say a lot. And a lot of it came to his mind, but only a few. Maybe it'll be much for him to bother, though that along wouldn't be something he could've ever not say.

"If I find out... that she...." looking at Brix with dead cod eyes.
"Hey, don't look at me with that face, your sister likes to get into trouble, you know that better than anyone, it's not my fault, keep in mind that she is with people whose real intentions I don't know and that she is facing our "dear" mortal enemy, who know if they're using it as a can opener for a really big plan?" said Brix, he really wasn't sure what she was doing but if they were looking for the parts it wouldn't be a good thing, or at least not for them.

"Hey, don't look at me with that face, your sister likes to get into trouble, you know that better than anyone, it's not my fault, keep in mind that she is with people whose real intentions I don't know and that she is facing our "dear" mortal enemy, who know if they're using it as a can opener for a really big plan?" said Brix, he really wasn't sure what she was doing but if they were looking for the parts it wouldn't be a good thing, or at least not for them.
"..." for a moment, he didn't bother speaking, knowing anger wasn't going to help. "Fine. But after this I'll be leaving to Egypt and onto Ohio for 2 weeks..."

"I'm just saying to keep a low profile, if you go there, if they suspect that you work for Rass don't doubt that they could accelerate their plans or something" Brix said while shrugging his shoulders.

At that time the island was already visible, it extended over 48,422 square kilometers and had a population of 5,000,000 inhabitants of different species, but certain types of predators or the monsters of the night that were hiding were unknown.

"I'm just saying to keep a low profile, if you go there, if they suspect that you work for Rass don't doubt that they could accelerate their plans or something" Brix said while shrugging his shoulders.

At that time the island was already visible, it extended over 48,422 square kilometers and had a population of 5,000,000 inhabitants of different species, but certain types of predators or the monsters of the night that were hiding were unknown.
"I know that, but... now that she's still here..." he takes a view of the landscape below, his eyes narrowing down each part of it and sighing, "Family First. Y'know?"

"I know, that's why I give you this information, you are my friend after all, although now I don't know if you consider me as such..." he said

After descending into the heart of the island's society, Brix came out with his companion, the place was decorated and with mesh here and there, the place was structured fairly correctly, the building where the ruler lived reached 20 floors. Brix finished speaking with the Receptionist to request all possible information and send about our presence to Sabatar

"Okay, the meeting starts in 10 minutes, Sabatar is getting ready so you should wait here while I go to further investigate the facilities and what it's not showing. Anything you want to tell me?"

"I know, that's why I give you this information, you are my friend after all, although now I don't know if you consider me as such..." he said
"I do." Hisanmi replied genuinely.
After descending into the heart of the island's society, Brix came out with his companion, the place was decorated and with mesh here and there, the place was structured fairly correctly, the building where the ruler lived reached 20 floors. Brix finished speaking with the Receptionist to request all possible information and send about our presence to Sabatar

"Okay, the meeting starts in 10 minutes, Sabatar is getting ready so you should wait here while I go to further investigate the facilities and what it's not showing. Anything you want to tell me?"
"..." he didn't have much to say, "Let's take a walk and talk about somethings."

The road was calm, however every time it passed it felt like the atmosphere began to change, people passed by and their clothing became worse, either in the sense that it was bad or that they used it to look tough, from time to time people looked at the three murmuring things.

The road was calm, however every time it passed it felt like the atmosphere began to change, people passed by and their clothing became worse, either in the sense that it was bad or that they used it to look tough, from time to time people looked at the three murmuring things.
"They looking at us and they start to be dressing as if out of an apocalypse"

Says Deel towards Sasha in a low voice

"They looking at us and they start to be dressing as if out of an apocalypse"

Says Deel towards Sasha in a low voice
"They are not used to strangers" Sasha aswner. She looked curiously, until she saw what she was looking for, an old store where she walked inside.

"So you're just gonna...? OK..." Zeb said, putting his hands behind his head as he walked, "This is gonna be a while..."
After a few minutes, they would arrive at a library.

"Well, look for a book called: "The island" The old man said the image was inside." Noah say to Konoe and Zeb

"They are not used to strangers" Sasha aswner. She looked curiously, until she saw what she was looking for, an old store where she walked inside.
He goes inside after her immediately aftewards

In another place, Xor is still slacking while with Rex

"Shouldnt we go back soon enough, master must also be worried as well at this point for me"

In another place, Xor is still slacking while with Rex

"Shouldnt we go back soon enough, master must also be worried as well at this point for me"
Rex swung his sword, which was so heavy it would destroy a building since Rex altered its properties to make it heavy as hell, sweat was on his forehead.

"Fine" He say while start to move

Back