• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

The street was quiet, the sky seemed to be cloudy but not too cloudy to rain, people were passing from there to there.
Noah was thoughtful, trying to remember the indicated street.

The cut would would be shortly healed and dealt with by using Spring to make the area that was cut shaped to minimize the blow, with Yoshioka still retaining her smile.

Which was true, given Yoshioka wasn't moving a lot during the scuffle. In her thoughts, saving up stamina was the right calculation, as the concluding analysis would end with two possible things:
1. Taeka gets knocked out and she wins. Or...

The second— the awakening of an Investiture!

The purposes of this training wasn't just for her to know about close-quarter-combat, but to also improve upon existing abilities that she overlooked prior to her fight with Tiamat, and the fact that this Gallen could very well be a powerful asset once she awakens the possible Red Color.

"So the gun and the sword was the earlier reason for propulsion, similar to the application of Spring, huh? " she asked herself, turning the very air Taeka's punching into Spring— sending her back. "You've given so many ideas with my ability, Taeka..."

The Godspeed would create several motors— ones similar to an airplane engine, alongside making her legs spring-ier, and finally a gun barrel on each her forearm.

"Now, it's my turn. Thanks a lot..."

Applying the same logic the Gallen just did earlier, Yoshioka would mimic this motion and utilize the propulsion with the Glass and— with the added benefit of the pseudo-engines powering her movement— ran around Taeka, with the same notion of 'being faster' as she begins to pummel her with a barrage of punches and kicks— ones covered with Glass, then exploding right on impact, turning said damaged area into Spring— deactivating it at the same instance— and using the recoil to put more pressure in her blows.

It was like everything Taeka came up with would be copied by Yoshioka. At least she could say that someone as intelligent as her appreciated her combative prowess...

However, Taeka had something that could could not be replicated. Even a memory of it would fail to capture its magnitude....

It was a marriage. Not one of two lovers, at least in a way. Even before facing her first enemy, her training was a morbid flirtation. Everything from her first regiment, to her gaining her inhibitor weights, to the countless battles, and even this current moment... All of these resulted in death's rapid approaching, with her life for several months almost being an attempted courtship from the reaper to serenade her and sweep her away into the hereafter....

However, the one that danced with death was instead the will and resolve of Taeka. While it could not have her wholly, it would dance with this part of her hundreds of time, a dance that no memory could record, but that she could understand in part. This was something that the Gallen could only describe as... luck.

Perhaps luck was what was conceived from that dance across the timeline of her life, or perhaps this was a perfect marriage and Taeka herself danced along with the rhythm of death and life espoused. Or both?

Whatever the byproduct of the "dance" was, it was engrained in everything she did, especially as she fought for Jun.

Jun... That's what it was. Maybe luck was a small part of it, but perhaps not its entirety...

But the offspring of this marriage was The Beast of Jun. Chained as she was by the weights that restrained her, it was time for Yoshioka to receive a formal introduction to her and to witness the ferocity firsthand.

The angles of attack were obvious to the Gallen. And her mental focus was sharpened like the apex on the hunt for the lesser and swifter prey. As the rockets bolstered her speed, she began to attempt evading and parrying her strikes. Taeka even went as far as to flick bullets during her melee strikes, increasing their speed even more, intertwining her sword strikes into it as well. Her movements would continue to prove to be unorthodox. The Gallen would do not the first or even second thing one would expect with her strikes, but probably the thousandth.

Taeka had turned this into a battle of attrition, and the Beast of Jun had bolstered into a raging, perhaps even eternal fire of will, moreso than she already was.

"It's easy when no one shuts up about them..." He answered.
"Hey, I'm just trying to lessen the event, silly willy~" Konoe would just smirk.
The angles of attack were obvious to the Gallen. And her mental focus was sharpened like the apex on the hunt for the lesser and swifter prey. As the rockets bolstered her speed, she began to attempt evading and parrying her strikes. Taeka even went as far as to flick bullets during her melee strikes, increasing their speed even more, intertwining her sword strikes into it as well. Her movements would continue to prove to be unorthodox. The Gallen would do not the first or even second thing one would expect with her strikes, but probably the thousandth.

Taeka had turned this into a battle of attrition, and the Beast of Jun had bolstered into a raging, perhaps even eternal fire of will, moreso than she already was.
Receiving some gashes, Yoshioka still wasn't fazed, and wanted to truly make her awaken it, no matter the cost. Though she was surprised by her tenacity, this battle of attrition would decide the actual winner.

Though "winning" wasn't really part of her plan— whether she was knocked out or she knocking Taeka out— at least she could get knowledge of the martial arts and the added awakening of this Gallen's Investiture. But if it were to fail, then maybe it's just not meant to be unlocked. It is what it is.

But, as imitations would put it— it can only so far. Having none of the previous powers she have to back more into her technique— theory can only take her so far. Expertise of technique and experience still would go to Gallen and not, much to her attempt at mimicking it.

Instead, to try and win strategically, she'd continue to clash with her sword strikes with multiple sword swings out of Glass, before launching [Crimson Autumn] to push her back and distance herself away before crouching, placing a hand on the ground.

"And what is this suppose to be helping with exactly to where we are gonna be going?"

Was Deel wondering about it
"Well, honestly I just need Jack but having you to help us should speed things up, it's some information about how to black region. If you don't know they are a Black Region, they are a gateway to hell." Sasha explain
"Did you say 'silly willy'?"

"If your name were William or something similar, then the nickname would be better." Noah comments about Konoe's nickname for Zeb

"An underworld exists after all eh? Why do we need information about this precisely?Ot benefits us how?"
Sasha honest reaction 🗿
(bro, you forgot that i put demons, skeletons and other dark creatures in the lore from the beginning)

"Well, if we find a demonic weapon to be able to destroy or seal the soul of a powerful enemy, or well, that's what the old man thinks, I doubt we'll get something like that."

Sasha honest reaction 🗿
(bro, you forgot that i put demons, skeletons and other dark creatures in the lore from the beginning)
(You honestly think i would remember this, honestly, especially since its been long since i looked up the RP lore or its start)
"Well, if we find a demonic weapon to be able to destroy or seal the soul of a powerful enemy, or well, that's what the old man thinks, I doubt we'll get something like that."
"And you think it wont backfire against us using demonic power at play here?...."

Points out, as demonic stuff could possibly affect them without knowing

Jack walk in the the building having calmed down and restored his whip.
"Get moving, we are gonna be heading with miss Sasha right at the underworld"

Informs him before going
"Actually, it's something like a backup plan, we lost the Time Blade, we need all the cards but is the last option"
"The old man better know what he is doing....anyway i need some more heat....so give me a moment"

He went to absorb a little more of the fireplace, tho because he couldnt take a lot, his power was replenishing hard

Receiving some gashes, Yoshioka still wasn't fazed, and wanted to truly make her awaken it, no matter the cost. Though she was surprised by her tenacity, this battle of attrition would decide the actual winner.

Though "winning" wasn't really part of her plan— whether she was knocked out or she knocking Taeka out— at least she could get knowledge of the martial arts and the added awakening of this Gallen's Investiture. But if it were to fail, then maybe it's just not meant to be unlocked. It is what it is.

But, as imitations would put it— it can only so far. Having none of the previous powers she have to back more into her technique— theory can only take her so far. Expertise of technique and experience still would go to Gallen and not, much to her attempt at mimicking it.

Instead, to try and win strategically, she'd continue to clash with her sword strikes with multiple sword swings out of Glass, before launching [Crimson Autumn] to push her back and distance herself away before crouching, placing a hand on the ground.
Taeka would parry Yoshioka's swings in odd angles, particularly doing so to cause the recoil of the parry to cause Yoshioka to throw off the angle of her own glass.

"You like naming techniques right? Here's one of my own...."

Taeka leaned forward with incredibly speed, poking one of the gashes before being launched back.

After the poke, and before Yoshioka's hand could touch the ground, bullets that had riddled her blade and fallen into the Godspeed's gashes detonated from the chain reaction of her setting the first one off. Taeka had also made sure to make sure these were done by blood vessels, hence the name she came up with for it...

"BLOOD BURST."

That was literally just something she made up on the spot.

She then rushed back in, with her blade drawn and blasting toward Yoshioka, resting her blade at her throat.

"I suggest you stop before I do something I don't want to..." She said, her voice no longer the jovial and easy-going personality that was there when she first met the group. Instead it was the voice that only few had heard and lived to remember in Jun. The voice that soldiers feared. The voice of an enemy to those who heard it.

This was a voice death itself longed to hear as it embraced the speaker in its dead arms, yet consistently failed to. This was the voice of a beast.

“I feel it should be obvious given I am here, but I rather not go there.” Jack says.
"It's not exactly that we're going there," says Sasha.

"Black regions can serve as windows with the right enchantment, so we could communicate without actually entering there, which would allow us to avoid getting trapped there."

She then rushed back in, with her blade drawn and blasting toward Yoshioka, resting her blade at her throat.

"I suggest you stop before I do something I don't want to..." She said, her voice no longer the jovial and easy-going personality that was there when she first met the group. Instead it was the voice that only few had heard and lived to remember in Jun. The voice that soldiers feared. The voice of an enemy to those who heard it.
"Yeah, you're right, I should stop..." her face looking down as she remained touching the ground, unfazed by the sword right at her neck space. "I never thought it'd get this far, but... I suppose I really lost..." she sighed, her voice dropping the act of excitement.

She knows she lost, and trying to move was going to kill her. That was it, this was the end.

Even though she did mimic her techniques, it wasn't enough to fight against the Beast of Jun.
This was a voice death itself longed to hear as it embraced the speaker in its dead arms, yet consistently failed to. This was the voice of a beast.

That's what Taeka would think.... at least.

"Good thing..."

Suddenly, the very blade that touched her body would become springy and dull.

"Look again..." she would reveal part of her right arm, which she hid, to be completely... gone?

"During our early clash, before you used [Blood Burst], I had made my entire right arm into a sword. You just didn't notice it given I was focused on giving the assumption I could just create weapons and not turn my body parts into one..."

At the same time, said air would begin to slowly crystallize— turning slightly reflective. "You see, during the time you parried my blows, I made a fake duplicate of my actual right arm for the "right arm that I turned into a sword". Which means..."

A punch would be thrown right at Taeka's rear, with her very body encased in hard [Spring Glass].

"The glass that was separated from my body can still be controlled even after a long time. The "delay" I've set was enough to get the illusion I just dissipated or "deactivated" my technique."

Continuously, many fists in the air itself would pummel the now encased Gallen until she was knocked out.

"Your speed would prove otherwise that the Glass would "melt", since I was on point with quote-on-quote disabling my power. Though they are tiny, I could still conjure them back to its original state. Thanks to you, I learned a lot about my power..."

Standing up, she would look at Taeka. "[Fool Believer]... The Glass I made just now are fused with Spring..." before suddenly appearing behind her, and attacking.

[Crimson Autumn]

Sending a shockwave behind the Gallen.

Last edited:
"Yeah, you're right, I should stop..." her face looking down as she remained touching the ground, unfazed by the sword right at her neck space. "I never thought it'd get this far, but... I suppose I really lost..." she sighed, her voice dropping the act of excitement.

She knows she lost, and trying to move was going to kill her. That was it, this was the end.

Even though she did mimic her techniques, it wasn't enough to fight against the Beast of Jun.

That's what Taeka would think.... at least.

"Good thing..."

Suddenly, the very blade that touched her body would become springy and dull.

"Look again..." she would reveal part of her right arm, which she hid, to be completely... gone?

"During our early clash, before you used [Blood Burst], I had made my entire right arm into a sword. You just didn't notice it given I was focused on giving the assumption I could just create weapons and not turn my body parts into one..."

At the same time, said air would begin to slowly crystallize— turning slightly reflective. "You see, during the time you parried my blows, I made a fake duplicate of my actual right arm for the "right arm that I turned into a sword". Which means..."

A punch would be thrown right at Taeka's rear, with her very body encased in hard [Spring Glass].

"The glass that was separated from my body can still be controlled even after a long time. The "delay" I've set was enough to get the illusion I just dissipated or "deactivated" my technique."

Continuously, many fists in the air itself would pummel the now encased Gallen until she was knocked out.

"Your speed would prove otherwise that the Glass would "melt", since I was on point with quote-on-quote disabling my power. Though they are tiny, I could still conjure them back to its original state. Thanks to you, I learned a lot about my power..."

Standing up, she would look at Taeka. "[Fool Believer]... The Glass I made just now are fused with Spring..." before suddenly appearing behind her, and attacking.

[Crimson Autumn]

Sending a shockwave behind the Gallen.

After the onslaught of blows, dust settled, and Taeka could be seen... still getting up?

"I was trying to call off the fight so I wouldn't kill you, you mook!" She shouted, "Could we call it already? I don't want to actually have to kill you."

"It's true, you overdid it Yoshioka, it's a casual training session, not a serious fight that may or may not result in critical hits, just stop now" Rex says, approaching to her.

After the onslaught of blows, dust settled, and Taeka could be seen... still getting up?

"I was trying to call off the fight so I wouldn't kill you, you mook!" She shouted, "Could we call it already? I don't want to actually have to kill you."
The Glass fists would just dissipate, "The blows were never meant to kill you, or I would've blown your head off by now..." she replied nonchalantly, "Though I would ask... were you going all out against me?"
"It's true, you overdid it Yoshioka, it's a casual training session, not a serious fight that may or may not result in critical hits, just stop now" Rex says, approaching to her.
"My theory's wrong, Rex." she muttered, shaking her head, as the vow would be cancelled, returning all of the power she herself restricted.

"She wasn't the only one. She wanted me to treat it like a life-or-death fight. That usually means the other person doesn't walk away... At least, those are the ones I've been in..." She said, somewhat lightening up before turning to her opponent.

The Glass fists would just dissipate, "The blows were never meant to kill you, or I would've blown your head off by now..." she replied nonchalantly, "Though I would ask... were you going all out against me?"
"I was trying to kill you, but if my body still feels like it weighs 250 kilos when I'm only a fraction of that weight, my body's not going all out..." She said, "Heh, I don't even know how strong I'm actually going to be by the time these weights come off..."

"Hmm, what exactly did you have in mind?"
"Ahem..." she'd breathe in, as if she didn't take quite a lot of damage from the sparring session.

"The purposes of this fight was to make Taeka awaken her Investiture through a life-threatening situation. I wanted her to go all-out and have her try to kill me at her full power— be it removing the weights on her body or... having a newfound power from within her soul." she explained, "Of course, I didn't want to go all-out myself (use my Strongest forms) against her since I wouldn't wanna cause a commotion from this town. Hence, I limited to having two powers, that way I could develop them during the fight as well as try to make use of my abilities without having to rely on them..." looking at Taeka...
"I was trying to kill you, but if my body still feels like it weighs 250 kilos when I'm only a fraction of that weight, my body's not going all out..." She said, "Heh, I don't even know how strong I'm actually going to be by the time these weights come off..."
"Well, if you can, I want you to remove those wrights and fight me at full strength. I can deal with it kinda fine, so I'm good if you went all-out regardless..." shrugging, "Not really wanting to brag, but... I would like to see what a Gallen is truly capable of... I'm really curious..." making a slight grin.

Last edited:
"Ahem..." she'd breathe in, as if she didn't take quite a lot of damage from the sparring session.

"The purposes of this fight was to make Taeka awaken her Investiture through a life-threatening situation. I wanted her to go all-out and have her try to kill me at her full power— be it removing the weights on her body or... having a newfound power from within her soul." she explained, "Of course, I didn't want to go all-out myself (use my Strongest forms) against her since I wouldn't wanna cause a commotion from this town. Hence, I limited to having two powers, that way I could develop them during the fight as well as try to make use of my abilities without having to rely on them..." looking at Taeka...

"Well, if you can, I want you to remove those wrights and fight me at full strength. I can't really get killed, so I'm fine if you went all-out regardless..." shrugging, "Not really wanting to brag, but... I would like to see what a Gallen is truly capable of... I'm really curious..." making a slight grin.
"No can do on removing the weights...." Taeka said, swiftly putting on her tattered kimono before removing the singed and essentially unwearable garment underneath, before looking up toward Rex and Yoshioka after hearing what Yoshi's theory was.

"You thought I'd awaken Investiture?" Taeka said, "When I asked Griven that question, it was because I acknowledged that a Gallen awakening Investiture like that is an impossibility. But I don't need it. Look, I can't do what any of you guys can do. I'll probably never be able to do what you guys can do. I'm only capable of, well, what I'm capable of, and I'll push myself until there's no more potential to unlock, no more growth left to find, no more walls I can climb. Don't know when that'll be, but... I'll find out. That's why the weights stay on. At least until my body says there's nothing more to be gained from them..."

"You thought I'd awaken Investiture?" Taeka said, "When I asked Griven that question, it was because I acknowledged that a Gallen awakening Investiture like that is an impossibility. But I don't need it. Look, I can't do what any of you guys can do. I'll probably never be able to do what you guys can do. I'm only capable of, well, what I'm capable of, and I'll push myself until there's no more potential to unlock, no more growth left to find, no more walls I can climb. Don't know when that'll be, but... I'll find out. That's why the weights stay on. At least until my body says there's nothing more to be gained from them..."
"Yeah, exactly! That's the thing!" she replied excitedly, having been near Taeka as she would carry the Gallen with a glee, "I'll explain later when we go back to my room. For now, let's get you dressed and not let this perv see us..." whispering to her ear, "I promise you, you'll look so stunning after, okay?"

"Yeah, exactly! That's the thing!" she replied excitedly, having been near Taeka as she would carry the Gallen with a glee, "I'll explain later when we go back to my room. For now, let's get you dressed and not let this perv see us..." whispering to her ear, "I promise you, you'll look so stunning after, okay?"
"All I really need is another one of these..." She said, lightly tugging her kimono, "I don't really need much in that regards...."

"Sounds weird, but I'll allow it..." She said, "Just nothing super over-the-top, OK?"
"Hehe..." she would smile, before her and Taeka would disappear and reappear back to her room— Teleportation.

"If your name were William or something similar, then the nickname would be better." Noah comments about Konoe's nickname for Zeb
"Could be..." Konoe added.

"Hehe..." she would smile, before her and Taeka would disappear and reappear back to her room— Teleportation.
Taeka's mind is subconsciously considering countermeasures to something like teleportation. She looks around, less over the fact that she had been teleported, but more to the room itself. She hadn't even had a chance to see her room because she was so busy working and training.

"Could be..." Konoe added.
"I can assure you, my name is Zebedee. Zebedee Galewind..." He answered her.

Taeka's mind is subconsciously considering countermeasures to something like teleportation. She looks around, less over the fact that she had been teleported, but more to the room itself. She hadn't even had a chance to see her room because she was so busy working and training.
She would settle Taeka down on the bed, with Yoshioka just looking around her wardrobe to find a piece of wear she wasn't using.

"You can place your clothes there, I'll give my old ones, I just need to measure your sizes..."

She would settle Taeka down on the bed, with Yoshioka just looking around her wardrobe to find a piece of wear she wasn't using.

"You can place your clothes there, I'll give my old ones, I just need to measure your sizes..."
"OK then..." Taeka said, now partly wondering why she even agreed to this.

"OK then..." Taeka said, now partly wondering why she even agreed to this.
Starting her measure, this sure would take quite a while.
"I can assure you, my name is Zebedee. Zebedee Galewind..." He answered her.
"Y'know to be honest, the word "Zebedee" sounds like a word you'd spit if you said it with water on your mouth. Like, actually, try it..." Konoe tried to joke.

Back