• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Well, Mothe— err, I mean, Lady Tiamat is very strict and powerful. She is a Godspeed user far superior to Yoshioka and possess better magic than even Miss Sasha, I'm afraid." she replied, "However, the move she pulled off was one I saw myself during one of our missions. I was asked by her to simply observe as she demonstrated her power towards Rassilon's troops, and the same thing happened to them as what did to us. That's all I could say..." she continued, "But there is someone that she encountered which made us to escape. Not out of fear, but something else..."
"That being who? Also how come she has so much power to herself? Did she ever shown her weaknesses?"

Asked the girl

"That being who? Also how come she has so much power to herself? Did she ever shown her weaknesses?"

Asked the girl
"She takes rests every Sunday given her magic— which can reach all the way around Gallidren— are extremely exhausting." Konoe answered.

"As for this individual, all I could say is... nothing. Neither anyone, not even Lord Pythia knows what his power is..." she continued, "We only fled given her power was drained at that time and she wouldn't be able to fight." looking at Deel and back at her clasped hands.

"He is only known for two titles: Rassilon's First General. And... The Pungent Black.. Anything else, and I don't know..."

"She takes rests every Sunday given her magic— which can reach all the way around Gallidren— are extremely exhausting." Konoe answered.

"As for this individual, all I could say is... nothing. Neither anyone, not even Lord Pythia knows what his power is..." she continued, "We only fled given her power was drained at that time and she wouldn't be able to fight." looking at Deel and back at her clasped hands.

"He is only known for two titles: Rassilon's First General. And... The Pungent Black.. Anything else, and I don't know..."
"That's worrying. If her magic can reach almost the entire planet, I guess it will be a matter of time before she starts searching the world. Detection magic requires having something physical to track the person you're looking for. However, I don't know what effects detection magic could have on searching for someone who is technically already dead, so it is possible that she could track down Konoe, however, I am not sure if she will find the Konoe that is dead or the new konoe" Sasha said.

"That's worrying. If her magic can reach almost the entire planet, I guess it will be a matter of time before she starts searching the world. Detection magic requires having something physical to track the person you're looking for. However, I don't know what effects detection magic could have on searching for someone who is technically already dead, so it is possible that she could track down Konoe, however, I am not sure if she will find the Konoe that is dead or the new konoe" Sasha said.
"Well, my identity is pretty much coincided with Yoshioka. Given we are of the same souls, I am technically her..." Konoe explained, "In a sense, I am Yoshioka while she is Konoe..."

"I'm not just going to give you unbridled access to my head..." Taeka said, still tweaking her gun, "What do you think is in there that you want to see so badly?"
"I literally said it like, in front of you: Your training regiment and your fighting techniques." shrugging, "Then, since you refused a while back, I said if it's just fine if you just tell me all about it or if we spar, which is the very place Rex is taking us..."

"I literally said it like, in front of you: Your training regiment and your fighting techniques." shrugging, "Then, since you refused a while back, I said if it's just fine if you just tell me all about it or if we spar, which is the very place Rex is taking us..."
"Sorry... I guess I kind of zoned out there," She said, "I was looking at the gun and what was here in the workshop..."

"Sorry... I guess I kind of zoned out there," She said, "I was looking at the gun and what was here in the workshop..."
"It's fine..." Yoshioka gently placed her hand on her shoulder, "Y'know what? Since you are a special case, I'll make you a modified weapon— a prototype— from yours truly, specifically for you."

Rex waited for the girls, due to the nearly Non-existent metals in the area his metal detecting senses were a bit useless, he would have to use his other senses, which were a bit rusty but training will solve that.

"It's fine..." Yoshioka gently placed her hand on her shoulder, "Y'know what? Since you are a special case, I'll make you a modified weapon— a prototype— from yours truly, specifically for you."
"Huh, thanks..." Taeka said, looking at the gun she had so far, "I may need to modify the ammo as well."

Taeka turns to Yoshioka and gives a smug expression.

"Why not both?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.
"Here!" as if she didn't knew what Taeka would've said— Precognition definitely— she manifested glass bullets, flicking the two of them with her finger.

One bullet swirls around a tree and hit it directly at the trunk, while the other hits a rock and lets a small, but not overtly big explosion, far enough to not damage any of them.

"Here!" as if she didn't knew what Taeka would've said— Precognition definitely— she manifested glass bullets, flicking the two of them with her finger.

One bullet swirls around a tree and hit it directly at the trunk, while the other hits a rock and lets a small, but not overtly big explosion, far enough to not damage any of them.
"Nice... But what if we put them together?" Taeka said, examining the two before modifying some of her own, "Ones that home in and explode on contact?"

Yoshioka didn't say anything and generated a glass bullet that did the same thing, homes in on the tree far away and exploded.
Taeka eyed the next glass bullet and made tweaks to hers, finally loading and admiring her new weapon.

"Now that is a thing of beauty..." She said, "I think I'll name it the Yosha."

SavedPicture-2014312105715.jpg

"Believe it or not, that's actually what I was going for," Taeka said, reciprocating the high five.
"Well? I guess we should follow Rex and do the spar? I don't wanna force take your memories, but... trust me, I'm not the type of girl to be looking at someone's private life..." still offering it as she walked with her, catching up to Rex as she dematerialized the glass creations.

"Well? I guess we should follow Rex and do the spar? I don't wanna force take your memories, but... trust me, I'm not the type of girl to be looking at someone's private life..." still offering it as she walked with her, catching up to Rex as she dematerialized the glass creations.
"Sure, I'm down for that," Taeka said, "It'll be... interesting. This'll be my first time in a while where I haven't fought in a life-or-death situation, actually!"

"Sure, I'm down for that," Taeka said, "It'll be... interesting. This'll be my first time in a while where I haven't fought in a life-or-death situation, actually!"
"Well, that's kinda concerning..." Yoshi replied, "Look, I don't wanna sound like a broken record, but I won't force it [me copying your memories about your training regiment] if you refuse."

"If you really really don't want to, you'd have to go all out so I could record your battle stance, techniques, and martial arts. Like, I meant go full force, using every bit of technique you have..." she explained, "If anyone of us gets hurt, we'll have Rex to patch us up..."

"Well, that's kinda concerning..." Yoshi replied, "Look, I don't wanna sound like a broken record, but I won't force it [me copying your memories about your training regiment] if you refuse."

"If you really really don't want to, you'd have to go all out so I could record your battle stance, techniques, and martial arts. Like, I meant go full force, using every bit of technique you have..." she explained, "If anyone of us gets hurt, we'll have Rex to patch us up..."
"Eh, it's fine," Taeka said, cracking her knuckles after holstering Yosha, "We can do a spar. It'll be a nice change of pace for me."

"Hmm...then either she gets attacked at a weak point or i train till i reach her power....either way....im gonna kill her....but not before beating her to a pulp till she begs mercy....."

"She's still my mother, Deel..." Konoe muttered sadly.
"A mother which i bet doesnt even count you as her kid nor cares of you anymore, even if she was your real mother"

Tells her of the reality as he sees it

"Im not gonna let a supposed queen of dragons rule one of my remaining families, let alone of my kind for for one of the greatest forces of this world, i will take her out...."

"A mother which i bet doesnt even count you as her kid nor cares of you anymore, even if she was your real mother"

Tells her of the reality as he sees it

"Im not gonna let a supposed queen of dragons rule one of my remaining families, let alone of my kind for for one of the greatest forces of this world, i will take her out...."
"I...." she tried to speak, but... there were times that she was treated harshly, simply sulking with her grief-stricken face.

"Some people just want to see the world burn or others to get incinerated in the flames of the underworld, life isnt all rainbows and flowers"

Explained of the reality that the world is like

"Very proud dragon boy, just don't let that pride of surpassing Tiamat lower your defenses in a moment, you don't want to die or lose a limb like what happened to the old man" Sendaiya would say

"Some people just want to see the world burn or others to get incinerated in the flames of the underworld, life isnt all rainbows and flowers"

Explained of the reality that the world is like
"I know that...." she muttered. "But... as much as I do have the intention of killing her, as... much as you all do... The love she showed for me, and the feelings I reciprocated... tells me that I need to confirm whether those things were real to her or not..."

"I know that...." she muttered. "But... as much as I do have the intention of killing her, as... much as you all do... The love she showed for me, and the feelings I reciprocated... tells me that I need to confirm whether those things were real to her or not..."
"Oh, that's sweet, you just need to try from another point of view, after all she stopped to talk to you before well, the others accidentally jumped on her." Noah said remembering how Zeb and Deel intruded on the conversation of Tiamat and her adopted daughter.

"Very proud dragon boy, just don't let that pride of surpassing Tiamat lower your defenses in a moment, you don't want to die or lose a limb like what happened to the old man" Sendaiya would say
"I dont take pride in things, i do it for the better of others, like family and then comrades, if anything confidence would be a downfall for me, but im not delusional to think i can win something im clearly outmatched by if there is the case"

Pointed out to the woman
"Oh, that's sweet, you just need to try from another point of view, after all she stopped to talk to you before well, the others accidentally jumped on her." Noah said remembering how Zeb and Deel intruded on the conversation of Tiamat and her adopted daughter.
"That doesnt mean much, especially since she wasnt smart enough to figure out one of the enemies redirected me against her, when my intention was to deal with the warrior, she is a menace"

"That doesnt mean much, especially since she wasnt smart enough to figure out one of the enemies redirected me against her, when my intention was to deal with the warrior, she is a menace"
"Mother is easily angered. I never had the intention of letting her guard down, but... I guess I just made things worse..." she murmured.
"I wouldn't have accepted the offer if you were going to do anything else..." Taeka said, "Weapons are still on the table for this, or would you prefer not to use those?"
"Hmmm, let me think..." she rubs her chin, "Of course, we gotta set conditions for me since I did the same for you..."

"Mother is easily angered. I never had the intention of letting her guard down, but... I guess I just made things worse..." she murmured.
"Whatever the reason or how it went, she is gonna die anyway and i will be the one to end her rein over dragons as well, im a dragon warrior....i will show her what a warrior is capable of...."

He drinks his coffee entirely and goes to make himself a new one immediately, leaving the room all were in talking

Back