• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

“It’s not much, the boy had a wand that turned things to glue and made a wall rise from the ground I think they said something about it not transforming biological stuff. He used the glue to restrain the clone of the dragon queen. The boy was either more stressed than the girl or more vulnerable to mental manipulation as Jack was able to temporarily incapacitate the boy using his stress to detach the boy’s mind from reality. The girl seems to be a purple even being able to mimic telekinesis with it and maybe locate with it Jack while he was invisible. Jack also asked why she wanted the sword and she said to end this.” Aonbharr explains.

Meanwhile Deel was standing near the fireplace, putting his arms with the palms open in front of it to feel the warmth of the flames, he also absorbs little portions of the fire to recover slowly his own power

“It’s not much, the boy had a wand that turned things to glue and made a wall rise from the ground I think they said something about it not transforming biological stuff. He used the glue to restrain the clone of the dragon queen. The boy was either more stressed than the girl or more vulnerable to mental manipulation as Jack was able to temporarily incapacitate the boy using his stress to detach the boy’s mind from reality. The girl seems to be a purple even being able to mimic telekinesis with it and maybe locate with it Jack while he was invisible. Jack also asked why she wanted the sword and she said to end this.” Aonbharr explains.
"Well, mmm, that gives us some to ideas about their abilities but we don't know the extent of the rest of their abilities and especially now with the Time Blade" Sasha say

“You all would have been closer than me and Jack after they reached the top of the pyramid could you tell me if they did or said anything of note.” Aonbharr asks.

Last edited:
“You all would have been closer than me and Jack after they reached the top of the pyramid could you tell me if they did or said anything of note.” Jack asks.
"Hmmmm" Konoe would think, unsure of what to say.
"i know that face" Rex say, Now thinking what she will do
"Hehe, hehehehe..." giggling to herself a little maniacal. "Remember Kessler's power to nullify stuff with his hands, I think the same logic would apply to Desbreak but on a scale that'd stop one's Investiture as well as the fusion with me and Konoe's..." she explained, before looking at Taeka.
"To be fair, I didn't want to be totally undetectable..." She said, "But, I do hope it wouldn't be a problem if I used some of what's here..."
"With you, Miss Taeka, being almost unaffected given your power is unawakened and doesn't have any Investiture just yet." placing a finger on her chin, she was right on point with it being the plan. "So, I have one more request: May I copy your memories from when you were training, Miss Taeka? I would like to learn and apply it to myself, if you don't mind..."

"Hmmmm" Konoe would think, unsure of what to say.

"Hehe, hehehehe..." giggling to herself a little maniacal. "Remember Kessler's power to nullify stuff with his hands, I think the same logic would apply to Desbreak but on a scale that'd stop one's Investiture as well as the fusion with me and Konoe's..." she explained, before looking at Taeka.

"With you, Miss Taeka, being almost unaffected given your power is unawakened and doesn't have any Investiture just yet." placing a finger on her chin, she was right on point with it being the plan. "So, I have one more request: May I copy your memories from when you were training, Miss Taeka? I would like to learn and apply it to myself, if you don't mind..."
Rex looked at Yoshioka, thinking about her words, maybe she was right but they didn't have enough information to say for sure, he need investigate more but if it was related to the King of this land, it would surely be difficult to discover.

Rex looked at Yoshioka, thinking about her words, maybe she was right but they didn't have enough information to say for sure, he need investigate more but if it was related to the King of this land, it would surely be difficult to discover.
"I know it's not 100% on point. But, at least we figured out this much without any form of hint..." Yoshioka said.

(I should clarify I meant to have Aonbharr ask that which I just fixed)
“I feel like I need an explanation for several parts of your strategies, like facing Tiamat head on when we had no known win condition.” Aonbharr says telepathically.

(I should clarify I meant to have Aonbharr ask that which I just fixed)
“I feel like I need an explanation for several parts of your strategies, like facing Tiamat head on when we had no known win condition.” Aonbharr says telepathically.
"I honestly didn't have much of a choice, but I think that if we had fought with her fake human form only and she not return to her prime, that would give us something more manageable, as well as a more polished attack combination." Sasha say

"I honestly didn't have much of a choice, but I think that if we had fought with her fake human form only and she not return to her prime, that would give us something more manageable, as well as a more polished attack combination." Sasha say
"I think that's why Yoshioka is deciding to no join us for now. Mostly because we we're practically unprepared. And that stunt (Kiokusha) from earlier was... just in the heat of the moment, something not even I would ever expect..." Konoe added.

"I think that's why Yoshioka is deciding to no join us for now. Mostly because we we're practically unprepared. And that stunt (Kiokusha) from earlier was... just in the heat of the moment, something not even I would ever expect..." Konoe added.
"Well, that leaves us to look for more options in terms of sample capabilities" Noah join into the talk

"I don't think that'd be wise of me to do. I've hardly known you guys for a day..." Taeka said, "And the last time a Godspeed tried to copy my memories, it was by force, and they ended up being the last ones he saw... Just saying."

"I don't think that'd be wise of me to do. I've hardly known you guys for a day..." Taeka said, "And the last time a Godspeed tried to copy my memories, it was by force, and they ended up being the last ones he saw... Just saying."
"Right, right, sorry..." Yoshioka scratched her head, "But, if you want, we could have some form of sparring if you don't wanna make me copy your memories. Or outright just tell me your training..."

“I mean some else had to take the sword even if we did beat everyone else we would still not win. Our best option was to determine who we let have the sword that was part of why we went to face the third group we wanted to know if they would have been the better option. You also could have attacked outside their line of sight using hit and run tactics. I am pretty sure someone here is the reason Tiamat had clones.” Aonbharr thinks to the group.

“I mean some else had to take the sword even if we did beat everyone else we would still not win. Our best option was to determine who we let have the sword that was part of why we went to face the third group we wanted to know if they would have been the better option. You also could have attacked outside their line of sight using hit and run tactics. I am pretty sure someone here is the reason Tiamat had clones.” Aonbharr thinks.
"True. But when we or, when me and Yaomu were fused, the power of those hooded figures- believe it or not- was far worse than Tiamat's.." Konoe replied. "They had speed far faster than Godspeed, and even have the ability similar to a Purple Investiture.."

"That's bad" Sasha say, given the immensity of the world, one couldn't determine who else was in the equation, it could be criminals from a powerful mafia or something like that.

"Right, right, sorry..." Yoshioka scratched her head, "But, if you want, we could have some form of sparring if you don't wanna make me copy your memories. Or outright just tell me your training..."
"Maybe later. I don't this is the place for a spar," Taeka said, now beginning to tweak her gun a little bit.

“Yaomu? And what the heck are you talking about they didn’t have super speed until they got to the sword with time powers.” Aonbharr counters.
"That could be another thing, though I wouldn't be so sure as to say that they didn't." Konoe added, "Uhh, Yaomu's Yoshioka by the way..." she snickered.
"Maybe later. I don't this is the place for a spar," Taeka said, now beginning to tweak her gun a little bit.
Yoshioka nodded, placing most of her gear in the workshop place that Zane told her.
"You are right, while weapons could potentially be developed here, it is not very spacious to have direct combat, luckily I know a good place" Rex awsner
With a clone walking next to them as the real Yoshi starts to set up her lab, "Nice."

Deel was drinking some hot coffe while still near the fire, slowly but surely he kept going to recover his overall peak power

Xordenia was still napping on Yoshioka head, since she didnt call her out for anything or was bothered, she just continues sleeping for as long as she wishes

“Me and Jack were only trying to stop them long enough to ask questions, we didn’t even hit them we probably would have won if we tried and Jack’s whip was broken.” Aonbharr says.
"At least we did what we could." Konoe replied, "As much as I would have wanted to get the Time Blade myself, things just won't always go your way. If only we had prepared more...." she regretted.

"Okay, follow me" Rex said while walking
Xordenia was still napping on Yoshioka head, since she didnt call her out for anything or was bothered, she just continues sleeping for as long as she wishes
"Right. When I did say that I can't join for much longer, I guess I'll have to leave Xordy to Keine, huh?" she joked to Rex, "I mean, as much as the experiments would be nice... She's really a powerful asset to have."

"That, and the old man hired her, I mean now she does it on her own, but be lazy is not good, especially when Kessler almost killed her without it not for me and Noah" Rex said while moving his hands to take the cat

“Konoe, the punishment for failing in any test was we don’t get the sword and due to Jack’s challenge we couldn’t even benefit from having it temporarily.” Aonbharr points out.

"That, and the old man hired her, I mean now she does it on her own, but be lazy is not good, especially when Kessler almost killed her without it not for me and Noah" Rex said while moving his hands to take the cat
The little kitty would do a big and lengthy yawn directed at him, not on purpose, it was by reflex of a cat, this would cause Rex to feel more weakened and sleepier then normal by an extent, it was one of Xordenia other powers not done before till now

Rex bit his tongue slightly so as not to fall so easily, he came back to his senses, he could deal with this, it wasn't like he hadn't survived dozens of worse things.

“Konoe, the punishment for failing in any test was we don’t get the sword and due to Jack’s challenge we couldn’t even benefit from having it temporarily.” Aonbharr points out.
"You're right." she nodded.
The little kitty would do a big and lengthy yawn directed at him, not on purpose, it was by reflex of a cat, this would cause Rex to feel more weakened and sleepier then normal by an extent, it was one of Xordenia other powers not done before till now
Rex bit his tongue slightly so as not to fall so easily, he came back to his senses, he could deal with this, it wasn't like he hadn't survived dozens of worse things.
Yoshioka was just silent and was thinking on something else, not really minding Xordenia leaving her head.

Rex walked outside, waiting for the others to follow him, his mind wandered a little about what the area was and how the city was structured, the building´s shadow eclipsed his body, the air was fresh while the dull noise of people talking was heard in the background, every step he took was planned while he dusted off a mental map in his mind that he didn't use much since he was in other cities, at one point he turned, towards a dark area, Rex walked inside as he let himself be absorbed by the shadows until reaching a small water channel, connecting the city and the outdoors, it would only be a matter of a couple of kilometers to a small forest that was nearby.

Yoshioka nodded, placing most of her gear in the workshop place that Zane told her.
"I could probably modify this one a little bit..." She said, holding up her 9mm handgun. She takes it apart then looks at some of the things in the workshop, "A faster firing and reload rate would be better... Something more automatic..."

Rex walked outside, waiting for the others to follow him, his mind wandered a little about what the area was and how the city was structured, the building´s shadow eclipsed his body, the air was fresh while the dull noise of people talking was heard in the background, every step he took was planned while he dusted off a mental map in his mind that he didn't use much since he was in other cities, at one point he turned, towards a dark area, Rex walked inside as he let himself be absorbed by the shadows until reaching a small water channel, connecting the city and the outdoors, it would only be a matter of a couple of kilometers to a small forest that was nearby.
"I could probably modify this one a little bit..." She said, holding up her 9mm handgun. She takes it apart then looks at some of the things in the workshop, "A faster firing and reload rate would be better... Something more automatic..."
"Have you tried to rearrange the magazine compartment? Trying to also adjust the piston and changing it to make it faster?" Yoshioka asked.
"Anyway could you elaborate on the speed thing?" Aonbharr asks.
"Hmmm.. Can't say much without speculation.." Konoe answered.

“I mean can you contextualize the event. I brushed it aside because there is an explanation. It is seemingly absurd and not great news for us but it does exist.” Aonbharr explains.

"Konoe, may i ask you what info you have about Tiamat? Given you spent time with her in your previous life and know better then anyone here of the "queen" of dragons"

Says Deel as he drank his hot coffee

"Have you tried to rearrange the magazine compartment? Trying to also adjust the piston and changing it to make it faster?" Yoshioka asked.
"Yeah, a little something like that..." She said, "I've also thought about some of the specs and equipment I've seen from Iron Warriors before. I was thinking I could tweak it in my own way..."

“I mean can you contextualize the event. I brushed it aside because there is an explanation. It is seemingly absurd and not great news for us but it does exist.” Aonbharr explains.
Konoe nods to this.
"Konoe, may i ask you what info you have about Tiamat? Given you spent time with her in your previous life and know better then anyone here of the "queen" of dragons"

Says Deel as he drank his hot coffee
"Well, Mothe— err, I mean, Lady Tiamat is very strict and powerful. She is a Godspeed user far superior to Yoshioka and possess better magic than even Miss Sasha, I'm afraid." she replied, "However, the move she pulled off was one I saw myself during one of our missions. I was asked by her to simply observe as she demonstrated her power towards Rassilon's troops, and the same thing happened to them as what did to us. That's all I could say..." she continued, "But there is someone that she encountered which made us to escape. Not out of fear, but something else..."
"Yeah, a little something like that..." She said, "I've also thought about some of the specs and equipment I've seen from Iron Warriors before. I was thinking I could tweak it in my own way..."
"Well, why not give it a go? I could help if you want..." smiling a little, "That is, if you fulfill my request too..

Back