• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Get seen by Tiamat the Queen of dragons and red hand general as well as a presumably important iron warrior, we lost the ability to use any artifacts to our advantage, and failed to get the sword which is now in the possession of a group we know next to nothing about." Jack says.

The woman squeezes the glass until it breaks into pieces. If it weren't for its durability, it would probably have pieces of glass stuck in it right now.
"ARE YOU IDIOTS OR YOUR MOTHERS ARE @W("(·&"@?!"
She insulted the group with one of the worst possible insults, stood up and forcefully hit the old man by the neck.

"In all these years, you managed to form a team that moves through the Shadows, that we had to follow a more ordered strategy and aim millimetrically towards resources without generating tremendous inflation, but now you tell me that in your silly magical adventure, you gave a potential weapon and you revealed your ugly face" She said furiously and then released the old man

"You have to give me a good answer if you don't want me to denounce you and this group of people before the court of the King of this capital" said Sendaiya.

"eh, Se-, Sendaiya, at first we had to do some tests and in one of them was that we should stopped using the artifact and given it to the rival team" Noah mentions trying to help the old man, lying a little, it would be worse if she knew that they had failed a test

"And why simply instead of doing silly tests, you would have wait in the entrance to make an ambush when the enemy came out weak?!?" she told Noah making the girl step back.

"It was the fault of the weather report individual for messing up a riddle, last one as well to pass, forcing us to go on the battle field trying our best to fight opponents with abilities most couldnt deal with or of a magnitude of power Tiamat was"

Said the dragon hybrid, then follows with another thing to say

"We need to improve our existing powers...or gain new capabilities from them...or both....either by some sources that grants us these or training till obtaining them"

"I mean the riddle we lost on somehow had Galewind the Weatherwraith mistake skin for air." Jack says pointing at Zeb.
Zeb's jovial mood was immediately soured by the comment Jack made.

"Piss off..." He said, "It worked as an answer. And I wouldn't have been the first to get one wrong if someone didn't throw a hissy fit that they didn't get the answer right immediately..."

"Look, they don't even get along, this is your boat and you let it leak" Sendaiya say to the old man and Rex

"You are right, that is the problem, we haven't had any time to plan or really work out as a team." old man

Rex sighed before saying "Well, from now on we will stay in the Shadow for a week in this city, during that time we will work on learning how to be a team."

"Look, they don't even get along, this is your boat and you let it leak" Sendaiya say to the old man and Rex

"You are right, that is the problem, we haven't had any time to plan or really work out as a team." old man

Rex sighed before saying "Well, from now on we will stay in the Shadow for a week in this city, during that time we will work on learning how to be a team."
Yoshioka raises her hand.

"If possible, I'll require a workshop. It could be anywhere so long as I could work with equipment without disturbing anyone." she replied politely, "I have already planned this, but... I haven't told the group, so it'd be best to tell all of you about it..."
Sendaiya sighed, she put her hand on her face, rubbing her eyes.

"Rex takes the girl to Zane and his junkyard, while I discuss with the others, let him know what happened, ok?" The woman said towards the blonde who nodded and he waved his hand at Yoshioka.

Zeb's jovial mood was immediately soured by the comment Jack made.

"Piss off..." He said, "It worked as an answer. And I wouldn't have been the first to get one wrong if someone didn't throw a hissy fit that they didn't get the answer right immediately..."
"Who are you talking about?" Jack inquiries.

Sendaiya sighed, she put her hand on her face, rubbing her eyes.

"Rex takes the girl to Zane and his junkyard, while I discuss with the others, let him know what happened, ok?" The woman said towards the blonde who nodded and he waved his hand at Yoshioka.
Yoshioka would go with Rex as Konoe would say, "Also, after the next week, I doubt she'd come with us... for the meantime that is..."

"Who are you talking about?" Jack inquiries.
"You're not helping, I think you shouldn't suddenly accuse Zeb of such a sensitive issue as is the lost a test, no one is perfect" Sasha said.

Konoe would say, "Also, after the next week, I doubt she'd come with us... for the meantime that is..."
"Knowing her, she will do something crazy, it's her nature" The old man said looking at Konoe.

Yoshioka would go with Rex
Rex and Yoshioka went outside back to the street, the blonde guided the girl however the way was long by conventional walking and they really had no reason to try to run until they got there.

"So what do you have in mind if I may know?" Rex asked to Yoshioka, trying to start a talk

"Knowing her, she will do something crazy, it's her nature" The old man said looking at Konoe.
"I mean, if anything, I think she'd be embarrassed if you said in front of her." Konoe joked, "Given she could hear what I could and vice versa, she's probably scratching her head right now..."

Rex and Yoshioka went outside back to the street, the blonde guided the girl however the way was long by conventional walking and they really had no reason to try to run until they got there.

"So what do you have in mind if I may know?" Rex asked to Yoshioka, trying to start a talk
Scratching her head, Yoshioka responded simply, "One word: Technology."

"Sometimes one should be more communicative you know?" Rex joked a little, he had an idea in mind about what she was looking for but considering where they were going, it would take longer than Yoshioka might think.
"Well, you saw what happened with Tiamat's attack, and I'm glad I have these memories to confirm my theories." Yoshioka replied, unbothered by the joke, "It's also something to do with Kessler. Just that I haven't told any of you - aside Konoe- about my thoughts on it."

"Well, you saw what happened with Tiamat's attack, and I'm glad I have these memories to confirm my theories." Yoshioka replied, unbothered by the joke, "It's also something to do with Kessler. Just that I haven't told any of you - aside Konoe- about my thoughts on it."

"Speaking of which, anything useful from those memories?"

Rex nodded, after walking a little both would arrive at a large junkyard, different pieces of metal were here, for someone like Rex it was like walking on clear paths because of how clear it was due to his senses.

"HEY ZANE ARE YOU THERE?" He would shout to try to get attention, after a few moments from a door someone small would come out extremely old, poorly maintained with green glasses although he didn't really need them.

"Who's there?!" he say before looking at Rex and Yoshioka.

"Little R and I don't know who you are, it's cool to see you again!" he would say as he dusted himself off.

"Hello Zane, how has he been?" Rex asked him.

"Oh you know, business has been good, repairing anything that breaks in the city and inventing, what about you guys?" Zane say as he nod at both of them writing something down in a notebook.

11853f7571c08c55eb9a3c79e80e7d458c802f99.gif

Rex nodded, after walking a little both would arrive at a large junkyard, different pieces of metal were here, for someone like Rex it was like walking on clear paths because of how clear it was due to his senses.

"HEY ZANE ARE YOU THERE?" He would shout to try to get attention, after a few moments from a door someone small would come out extremely old, poorly maintained with green glasses although he didn't really need them.

"Who's there?!" he say before looking at Rex and Yoshioka.

"Little R and I don't know who you are, it's cool to see you again!" he would say as he dusted himself off.

"Hello Zane, how has he been?" Rex asked him.

"Oh you know, business has been good, repairing anything that breaks in the city and inventing, what about you guys?" Zane say as he nod at both of them writing something down in a notebook.

11853f7571c08c55eb9a3c79e80e7d458c802f99.gif
"Name's Yoshioka. Nice to meet you." waving her hand, tilting her head.

"I'm here to use some form of workshop. And, I'd assume this is the place, yeah?"

Jack sighs, “I am not in the right headspace to deal with this,” Jack says walking out, “I am going to wait outside.”

Aonbharr thinks, “3”

"Name's Yoshioka. Nice to meet you." waving her hand, tilting her head.

"I'm here to use some form of workshop. And, I'd assume this is the place, yeah?"
"Yes, around here, my house is my friends' house, and that includes the people Rex brings with him" Zane said as walking into a rustic workshop where there are a lot of gadgets and tools, as well as a couple of components that were probably from a certain city of a certain character that starts with R
12264e2b43a346b603362586b3cac34438e37096.png

(imagine that the person with the banjo is Zane)

Jack sighs, “I am not in the right headspace to deal with this,” Jack says walking out, “I am going to wait outside.”

Aonbharr thinks, “3”
"What happen Aonbharr?" sasha asked looking as Jack walked out

"Yes, around here, my house is my friends' house, and that includes the people Rex brings with him" Zane said as walking into a rustic workshop where there are a lot of gadgets and tools, as well as a couple of components that were probably from a certain city of a certain character that starts with R

"Neat." Yoshioka smiled, "I'm already ready to start... Rex, tell everyone I'm not gonna join in missions for a while. Or... maybe not, Konoe had told them..." looking around the place.

"Neat." Yoshioka smiled, "I'm already ready to start... Rex, tell everyone I'm not gonna join in missions for a while. Or... maybe not, Konoe had told them..." looking around the place.
"Well I have to go, I have to repair a couple of houses, have fun guys" Zane said as he walked outside, leaving Rex and Yoshioka alone

"So, Huh, you should say what are the things you saw in the memory now or at least send them to Konoe so she can mention it" Rex says

(Is Sendaiya still in the room, or did she leave? Because Zeb said something to her earlier.)
(Sorry, i thought i reply that)

"I don't need a simple mistake thrown back in my face..." Zeb said, turning his attention to Sendaiya, "I apologize for the brash outbursts... The past few hours have been hectic for me..."
"just plan better and dont take risks" Sendaiya say
"I'll play it here and have Konoe play it there at the same time." Yoshi would reply before bringing out the four shards and beginning to play them out in order

one of the memories was in the past about tiamat as a child born to her parents two dragons, I lightly saw the forest where she was born as a beautiful place

Another memory was with an older Tiamat, she flapped her wings hard as she escaped, she turned one of her heads to see in horror how someone in golden armor ended her father's life, the man riding a Storm horse that allowed him to gallop through the air and intercept her father to force him down underground with a spear embedded

one about her taking the title of Dragon Queen to keep the other dragon factions in peace, many dragon from different types where with her

The last one was one where there was a man next to Tiamat, who was teaching her the investiture control, it was an old memory and his face was distorted, his suit was white with a belt purple and gray touches.

"Well, keep it up, you'll need every last bit of it for what's coming, a Desbreak requires that you open yourself up as an initial step, according to the War King's guide you need-" The man start to say but the memory cut off at that moment

"Well, keep it up, you'll need every last bit of it for what's coming, a Desbreak requires that you open yourself up as an initial step, according to the War King's guide you need-" The man start to say but the memory cut off at that moment
"Desbreak..." a slight grin appearing on Yoshioka's face— a sinister one at that. "Heheh... I was right."

Taeka appeared in the workship area behind Yoshioka.

"This place is interesting..." She said, before looking around, "I could probably make this gun more efficient. I have something in mind for Kotetsu, but I'll need to see what I can use here..."

Taeka appeared in the workship area behind Yoshioka.

"This place is interesting..." She said, before looking around, "I could probably make this gun more efficient. I have something in mind for Kotetsu, but I'll need to see what I can use here..."
"If it wasn't for the fact that I felt you with my senses, I would have hit you, Taeka" Rex said, it was a bit rude for someone to appear from behind, who knows maybe she could give Zane's old heart a heart attack if she had done it to him since he was not a warrior and did not have the same capabilities as him.

"Desbreak..." a slight grin appearing on Yoshioka's face— a sinister one at that. "Heheh... I was right."
"i know that face" Rex say, Now thinking what she will do
"Doing that would be easier if I wasn't berated for one mistake constantly, but I digress..." He said, "You shouldn't have to shoulder my burdens..."
"Okay, okay, we just have to start again, this time without verbally hitting a teammate with accusations" Noah say

“Apologies, Jack just blocked off telepathic communication with me presumably so he can be alone with his thoughts. He is standing next to me now, but I think it might be worth going over what I know about the ones who took the sword.” Aonbharr communicates.

“Apologies, Jack just blocked off telepathic communication with me presumably so he can be alone with his thoughts. He is standing next to me now, but I think it might be worth going over what I know about the ones who took the sword.” Aonbharr communicates.
"What is that, in any case?" Sasha ask

"If it wasn't for the fact that I felt you with my senses, I would have hit you, Taeka" Rex said, it was a bit rude for someone to appear from behind, who knows maybe she could give Zane's old heart a heart attack if she had done it to him since he was not a warrior and did not have the same capabilities as him.
"To be fair, I didn't want to be totally undetectable..." She said, "But, I do hope it wouldn't be a problem if I used some of what's here..."

Back