• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"The problem is that by knowing our faces they will be able to direct a force of attention against us, the magicians can probably search for us with a recognition spell and the wanted posters will be a problem like bounty hunters and find a place to rest" Sasha explain

"If they believe it is worth sinking resources in dealing with you guys instead of 'more pressing matters'." Jack says.
Grandpa would point towards Tiamat to give him an idea that although there are important things aside of them, the mere fact that they were here and managed to get out alive was something that should be investigated, especially because of how the group had learned about the existence of Time blade

"Oh right some people decided to ensure they couldn't pin it on dumb luck like the other two could get away with. They faced a grand total of two pieces of opposition." Jack says.

"You say it as if we could do it against people with almost inexhaustible resources, this group was made to target weak points and with medium levels of import, divide attention to strike with surgical precision, not for a direct attack" Grandpa say
"I'm sure there's a way to deal with even that, but I digress..." Taeka said.

"Yeah, we have to left before dhe awaken too" Sasha say, worry about Tiamat wake up and tried to kill them
"Yeah, you said you had an idea?" She continued, turning to Grandpa and asking him.

(Is Taeka still carrying Sasha or did she get down?)

"I've dealt with my fair share of guys like those... I should be able to come up with something..." She said.
"No, I mean that our plan is to return to the nest and see what the other members of this operation that are on different fronts think, the Nest is the code name for the headquarters" he corrected her

"No, I mean that our plan is to return to the nest and see what the other members of this operation that are on different fronts think, the Nest is the code name for the headquarters" he corrected her
"Ooooooohhhhh...." She said, with a stirring happening on one of her shoulders.

Zeb had regained enough energy to be useful again, generating a breeze that lifted him off Taeka before he landed on his feet.

"That felt like my whole body was being dismantled..." Zeb said.

Rex notice Yoshioka, he would leave Konoe for a second with a gentle movement in the hands of his Grandpa, while he helped Yoshioka, he had an idea of what she wanted to do.
"As you know, I can take and view people's memories." looking at Tiamat, "I can't take every memory given she had lived for tens of thousands of years..." before slowly walking on her own, "First, I'll take 4 from Tiamat. Second..." she stopped before glancing at Konoe.

GIven their memories are shared, she managed to saw what Tiamat did thanks to Konoe witnessing it.

"I'll have to ask Griven some questions..."

"As you know, I can take and view people's memories." looking at Tiamat, "I can't take every memory given she had lived for tens of thousands of years..." before slowly walking on her own, "First, I'll take 4 from Tiamat. Second..." she stopped before glancing at Konoe.

GIven their memories are shared, she managed to saw what Tiamat did thanks to Konoe witnessing it.

"I'll have to ask Griven some questions..."
"That's useful, but Yoshi, hmm, I'm sorry for bothering you, but you forgot that Griven said something about not interacting with us again after we passed the door" Rex say

"That's useful, but Yoshi, hmm, I'm sorry for bothering you, but you forgot that Griven said something about not interacting with us again after we passed the door" Rex say
"Well, damn..." Yoshioka muttered, unable to really express emotions given she just felt extremely groggy. "That's one check off..." walking towards Tiamat with more pace.

"To be honest..." she'd sit down and reach over to Tiamat's head, starting to copy 4 pieces of memories of off her, but not quick enough to get random ones. "I never realized that Konoe is adopted by this dragon lady..."

"Well, damn..." Yoshioka muttered, unable to really express emotions given she just felt extremely groggy. "That's one check off..." walking towards Tiamat with more pace.

"To be honest..." she'd sit down and reach over to Tiamat's head, starting to copy 4 pieces of memories of off her, but not quick enough to get random ones. "I never realized that Konoe is adopted by this dragon lady..."
"Everyone has their own way of seeing things, some may treat someone well as they normally would which cause them to develop a bond that you probably don't know how deep it is, it's also good for someone to have their privacy when it comes to their past, don't you think?" Rex said, although there was a tone of sarcasm in the last part, after all, Yoshioka does not respect anyone's privacy due she taking the memories of another person.

"Everyone has their own way of seeing things, some may treat someone well as they normally would which cause them to develop a bond that you probably don't know how deep it is, it's also good for someone to have their privacy when it comes to their past, don't you think?" Rex said, although there was a tone of sarcasm in the last part, after all, Yoshioka does not respect anyone's privacy due she taking the memories of another person.
"Yeah, but..." about 78% complete with her taking 4 of Tiamat's memories, "It's not like I could say "Please" and let them have it. I'm not exactly a goodie two shoes..." she replied, "At least, that's how my family sees me..." joking.

"Yeah, but..." about 78% complete with her taking 4 of Tiamat's memories, "It's not like I could say "Please" and let them have it. I'm not exactly a goodie two shoes..." she replied, "At least, that's how my family sees me..." joking.
"I guess, maybe you just need to be in that position, who knows" he replied.

In the meantime Deel body was getting a bit colder as he was still lying around from his landing, needing to be warm or he will be get colder and colder like a lifeless corpse

Xordenia on the other hand, was making low voiced grunts, she couldnt move much still or do much besides the usual, she needed help too

Xordenia on the other hand, was making low voiced grunts, she couldnt move much still or do much besides the usual, she needed help too
Yoshioka would point to Xordenia, using Konoe's spell to draw the cat near her and attempt to use healing magic through knowledge of it from the witch.
"I guess, maybe you just need to be in that position, who knows" he replied.
"Ehh, I have tested myself more than anything..." Yoshioka replied.

In the meantime Deel body was getting a bit colder as he was still lying around from his landing, needing to be warm or he will be get colder and colder like a lifeless corpse
Noah would approach Deel and with the little energy she had left, she would create a small flame, it wasn't much but maybe it would allow Deel not to die
Yoshioka would point to Xordenia, using Konoe's spell to draw the cat near her and attempt to use healing magic through knowledge of it from the witch.
"Erh- calm down, I'll take care of her, focus on obtaining memories, you don't want the backflow of magic to hit you because of how exhausted you are" said Sasha, If Yoshioka remembers, Sasha had explained to Konoe how magic is lethal that can drag its user on some occasions

"Ehh, I have tested myself more than anything..." Yoshioka replied.
"Oh God, look at you, before you were distrust yourself and your abilities, now look at how much you have achieved and your current words" Rex say slightly jokingly but also telling the truth

After a few seconds, the memories were loaded
"J-just be glad you had your v-card taken by a cat or else Rex will be mad..." Yoshioka said to herself, "I-if anything... what would he think of me?!"

Before she shook her head, surprisingly removing the blush and going back to the group with all four memories.

"Alright. I got them here..." she replied, "We'll replay them once we leave. Best not to wake her up..."

"Okay, let's go, I can feel the exit near here," Rex said, walking towards a solid wall, it didn't seem like an exit, just one end of the internal structure of the area.

Rex clenched his teeth slightly, squeezing out his investiture and the metals clicked, as if it were a huge clock, the wall divided, again and again, it fell apart like a complex mechanism, a door that reacts to the metal control, a tunnel of escape that the group have to use.

"I felt this thing when I regained my composure" he said while give a hand to Yoshioka and help her.

Noah would approach Deel and with the little energy she had left, she would create a small flame, it wasn't much but maybe it would allow Deel not to die
His body would warm up enough to hold on for the time being, but it wasnt gonna last for long though
"Erh- calm down, I'll take care of her, focus on obtaining memories, you don't want the backflow of magic to hit you because of how exhausted you are" said Sasha, If Yoshioka remembers, Sasha had explained to Konoe how magic is lethal that can drag its user on some occasions
The cat lady was still grunting lowly, she was twitching a little as well now

Rex look at Yoshioka for a second

"Anyway, let's get out of here" The old man said, as he stood up from the ground, his age was slowly approaching, he hoped that he could be alive so that his plan could work correctly.

ARC 2: is Complete

Arc 3 start - Shadows and knowledge

After a tedious adventure, the group decided to move to a place of safety, the very core of the base of the operation that the old man has been carrying out with hundreds of people. The trip was long, requiring the use of portals on multiple occasions to shorten the distance, but after a few days of travel they arrived at their destination, on the continent of Ohio, towards its capital, Latam, the place seemed pleasant at first glance, however one had to be attentive, the old man advised everyone to take a hood or something similar, considering that the team couldn't really defeat the ghost so have to remove him from the battlefield besides leaving Tiamat alive since it would be a bigger mess if they had to deal with the Dragons that would start causing uncontrolled chaos all over the world if Tiamat just die in that place.

There is also the fact that Kessler and the Warrior escaped, the group has to be careful, although they did not know how well they could explain their physical appearance, is better that they have to be careful.

At one point they reached a low-level neighborhood, Rex approached a metal door and knocked on it but nothing happened.

"Erh- maybe there's no one home?" Sasha asked.

There is also the fact that Kessler and the Warrior escaped, the group has to be careful, although they did not know how well they could explain their physical appearance, is better that they have to be careful.

At one point they reached a low-level neighborhood, Rex approached a metal door and knocked on it but nothing happened.

"Erh- maybe there's no one home?" Sasha asked.
"Given this is your old base, I'll have something to say when we enter..." Yoshioka said, just watching the door.

"Ah, right, it's that one, yeah?" Konoe asked.

"Yep, Keine.."

"Given this is your old base, I'll have something to say when we enter..." Yoshioka said, just watching the door.

"Ah, right, it's that one, yeah?" Konoe asked.

"Yep, Keine.."
"What?" Rex say confused

While someone open the door An adult woman, almost in her 50s with blonde hair and with a sword pointed at the head of Rex's grandfather, who did not even flinch.
Gowr-sif-alternate-look-concept.jpg

"Hello, Sendaiya," said the old man, looking at the woman.

"Rex...Old man...Sasha...and others" her voice went from an ostile tone to a more ostile one.

"Hello Sendaiya" Noah say with a smile.

"Hello Noah, how has you been?" She said much more calmly and without showing ostility before the girl.

"eh I've been better before, can we come in?" she said.

"Sure," she replied before moving from the door.

"Rex...Old man...Sasha...and others" her voice went from an ostile tone to a more ostile one.

"Hello Noah, how has you been?" She said much more calmly and without showing ostility before the girl.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Yoshioka..." she replied, looking at Konoe, "I'm Konoe, a former Red Hand memb-" her mouth was covered by Yoshioka.

"Don't go saying that. She could kill you, y'know?" she muttered, before slowly entering with the witch by her side.

Xordenia was on top of Yoshi head sleeping, she was relaxing most of the trip they had going when she recovered from their biggest event yet

Deel was having a face more fed up with everything then he ever had before, looking sick of life with the expresionless face, he recovered from the last big fight, but his power was far from even half recovered, he salutes in a monoton tone

"Hi"

"What?" Rex say confused

While someone open the door An adult woman, almost in her 50s with blonde hair and with a sword pointed at the head of Rex's grandfather, who did not even flinch.
Gowr-sif-alternate-look-concept.jpg

Taeka nodded, while Zeb approached the woman.

"Zebedee Galewind, madam...." He said giving a bow to her in spite of whatever pain still may have remained from dealing with Tiamat, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Sendaiya."

Sendaiya gave a nod before turning around.

"Well, as long as we are here, you will respect the rules. No magic or investiture, it's not easy to raise funds you know? This whole place is a facade but it's also easy to break" The woman said, putting her sword away as she walked, the place was a long and narrow hallway, very uncomfortable for many people, until reaching a main room which extended quite a bit.

There was a small bonfire in the corner for people who felt cold, In the center there was a large table with multiple chairs and several maps and sheets.

"So what stupid thing did you and your group now?" Sendaiya asked to the team while look at Grandpa as she took a glass of water and began to drink it calmly.

Sendaiya gave a nod before turning around.

"Well, as long as we are here, you will respect the rules. No magic or investiture, it's not easy to raise funds you know? This whole place is a facade but it's also easy to break" The woman said, putting her sword away as she walked, the place was a long and narrow hallway, very uncomfortable for many people, until reaching a main room which extended quite a bit.
"Easy enough for me," Taeka said.

Back