• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Tiamat turned her hands to create a spell

"Ataduras of Hell" she said, now she creating magical chains that went towards Deel, passing through the heat as if nothing had happened.

After that, Kessler for his part went underground, like a drill to avoid the attacks and go behind Tiamat, with his four arms he grabbed her by her tail, he had the intention of making her spin her body and then throw her, but The dragoness stopped him with lne of her heads she hit Kessler, throwing him several meters
"YOU KNOW THE TIME BLADE IS GONE, RIGHT?! THERE'S NO POINT IN FIGHTING WHEN YOU ALL HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN!"

Konoe shouted, amplifying her voice by using her Glass. She knows that all of them came here for that, and given she saw the two hooded figures take it from her (Kiokusha), now there should be no point in fighting this recklessly.

If it were to buy any time, she could at least use this to distract them so that Konoe can keep healing Yoshioka and tell Sasha to help by using Telepathy to communicate.

"YOU KNOW THE TIME BLADE IS GONE, RIGHT?! THERE'S NO POINT IN FIGHTING WHEN YOU ALL HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN!"

Konoe shouted, amplifying her voice by using her Glass. She knows that all of them came here for that, and given she saw the two hooded figures take it from her (Kiokusha), now there should be no point in fighting this recklessly.

If it were to buy any time, she could at least use this to distract them so that Konoe can keep healing Yoshioka and tell Sasha to help by using Telepathy to communicate.
One of Tiamat's heads looked at her.

"Really? if I let you live you team will try to recover the Time Blade, also eliminating Rassilon's troops is good for my side, there is also the fact that you came here in the first place, don't you think there are many factors about leaving a potential threat alive?" she said before charging a powerful dragon breath from her white head, the attack was pure ice that would freeze whatever it touched.

Sasha quickly used a teletransportation charm to move that part of the group away from the ice attack.

The Warrior concentrated while before the fire touched him he disappeared, and reappeared a few dozen meters away. It was difficult to teleport with this chaos, especially with the fact that his armor was damaged, but it was a risk that he was prepared to take.
At that point he watched Tiamat's rain of attacks, he responded to some of the attacks with his own as he ran behind the remaining statues and use it as shields

Tiamat turned her hands to create a spell

"Ataduras of Hell" she said, now she creating magical chains that went towards Deel, passing through the heat as if nothing had happened.
He claps his hands hard and creates a big wave of vibrations that would break the chains to pieces as they were sent against these

Deel would inform everyone in his team via the telepathic link they have, accessing it with the way they start normally it in missions they use and warns them

"Close your eyes! Right now! All of you! "

When they would do as said, Deel uses a lot of heat to generate suddenly a blindly big flash of light, to have the others get blinded by this sudden move, with such intensity it gave off
After that, Kessler for his part went underground, like a drill to avoid the attacks and go behind Tiamat, with his four arms he grabbed her by her tail, he had the intention of making her spin her body and then throw her, but The dragoness stopped him with lne of her heads she hit Kessler, throwing him several meters.
Not long after the move Deel pulled, Xordenia would begin purring loudly to send warm waves to the dragon queen, they are meant to bypass durability and cause harm to organs, she was hoping to get at least some significant dmg against her and open up for a a chance like last time to strike against her by her friends

"Really? if I let you live you team will try to recover the Time Blade, also eliminating Rassilon's troops is good for my side, there is also the fact that you came here in the first place, don't you think there are many factors about leaving a potential threat alive?" she said before charging a powerful dragon breath from her white head, the attack was pure ice that would freeze whatever it touched.
"You're the one who taught me that, Lady Tiamat..." Konoe replied, "That's why I'm going asking you. Why do you follow Lady Pythia so much?"
Sasha quickly used a teletransportation charm to move that part of the group away from the ice attack.
"I've become a part of the Red Hand for so long and I didn't want to question you back then..." shaking her head, "So why? Why don't you choose for yourself?"

Noah closed her eyes.

Rex well although he has his blindfold, just out of caution I look away and turn off his senses momentarily.

The old man and Sasha looked away.
When they would do as said, Deel uses a lot of heat to generate suddenly a blindly big flash of light, to have the others get blinded by this sudden move, with such intensity it gave off
Not long after the move Deel pulled, Xordenia would begin purring loudly to send warm waves to the dragon queen, they are meant to bypass durability and cause harm to organs, she was hoping to get at least some significant dmg against her and open up for a a chance like last time to strike against her by her friends
Tiamat closed her eyes tightly, and felt that someone was trying to tear her apart from the inside, but she breathed lightly, given the difference in size (Tiamat is 20 meters, I repeat it again), the shock wave would not travel far before she began. act as if it were a spinning top out of survival instinct even when she couldn't see, hitting Xordenia towards Kessler who was barely recovering from the blow and well he was blinded for a few seconds.

"Salvation." She expended some magic while she repaired the damage to the body, of course the internal injuries and blindness, although she did not recover physical stamina.
"You're the one who taught me that, Lady Tiamat..." Konoe replied, "That's why I'm going asking you. Why do you follow Lady Pythia so much?"

"I've become a part of the Red Hand for so long and I didn't want to question you back then..." shaking her head, "So why? Why don't you choose for yourself?"
After coming back to her senses she heard Konoe's words, that confused her.

"Who are you? I'm not saying this due ignorance, but I've never seen you and well, I don't recognize your spiritual mark (that is, the small differences in the soul that users of investitures have so as not to be confused with another if they have the same type, is not relevant to the future plot), at least say your name?" She responded confused

After coming back to her senses she heard Konoe's words, that confused her.

"Who are you? I'm not saying this due ignorance, but I've never seen you and well, I don't recognize your spiritual mark (that is, the small differences in the soul that users of investitures have so as not to be confused with another if they have the same type, is not relevant to the future plot), at least say your name?" She responded confused
"My name is Konoe." her voice did sound the same, nothing changed aside from her looks. "And I'll ask you again. Why do you work for Pythia without consent? Why? Are you really that idiotic to know that she's just controlling you? To do her... dirty work..."

"My name is Konoe." her voice did sound the same, nothing changed aside from her looks. "And I'll ask you again. Why do you work for Pythia without consent? Why? Are you really that idiotic to know that she's just controlling you? To do her... dirty work..."
The eyes of several Tiamat heads widened slightly.

"Ah, body reconstruction, I see, that explains a few things," she murmured, as she stood at her tallest.

"Well, loyalty is good, it also helps that Pythan is not only powerful, but she also knows how to handle things, I mean, I'm not condemned to follow her like a dog, however like with any businesswoman, she offers commerce and well, there is also the fact that it told me about the dangers that there are" she explain
"Why are we still fighting here exactly." Jack asks grandpa
"Honestly, I think it's more that they don't let us regroup to cross a portal, Deel went to fight with the warrior and even though he had multiple opportunities to retreat, Deel continued fighting and Tiamat explained her point of view"

The eyes of several Tiamat heads widened slightly.

"Ah, body reconstruction, I see, that explains a few things," she murmured, as she stood at her tallest.

"Well, loyalty is good, it also helps that Pythan is not only powerful, but she also knows how to handle things, I mean, I'm not condemned to follow her like a dog, however like with any businesswoman, she offers commerce and well, there is also the fact that it told me about the dangers that there are" she explain
"Do you think that what she's planning is for the better? Or is it only to fuel herself and use me and you as means to an end?" Konoe asked.

"I know she provides these things, she provided money and food and resources. But do really think that's something out of the kindness of her heart?" she asked politely, "Please think about it, Lady Tiamat..."

"Do you think that what she's planning is for the better? Or is it only to fuel herself and use me and you as means to an end?" Konoe asked.

"I know she provides these things, she provided money and food and resources. But do really think that's something out of the kindness of her heart?" she asked politely, "Please think about it, Lady Tiamat..."
"Maybe, maybe not, although I know that she does it to protect her people truly, whether that includes me is debatable, but that she is genuinely trying to maintain the societies of different species and wantl to stop Rassilon sl not try to do the same thing that the first War king did 20,000 years ago" Tiamat said Remembering with slight fear that dark time for magical beings, the first War king believed that although magical beings could live, they had to live apart from humans or if not they would be annihilated. The sky was turned red at that time and thousands of dragons and others magic entities were killed, include her own father and mother, not even their souls were left.

"Maybe, maybe not, although I know that she does it to protect her people truly, whether that includes me is debatable, but that she is genuinely trying to maintain the societies of different species and wantl to stop Rassilon sl not try to do the same thing that the first War king did 20,000 years ago" Tiamat said Remembering with slight fear that dark time for magical beings, the first War king believed that although magical beings could live, they had to live apart from humans or if not they would be annihilated. The sky was turned red at that time and thousands of dragons and others magic entities were killed, include her own father and mother, not even their souls were left.
"Then why are you trying to fight us? We have the same goal of going against Rassilon?! Wether or not I believe Pythia, me and the others will have to talk to her to confirm if she's a kind person or not..." Konoe replied.

"I know you're a good person. You taught me to be kind to others. And right now, I'm giving you that chance even though it seemed like we're enemies..." she continued, "Part of me wants to defeat— not kill— Lady Tiamat. But a part of me wants to save her and become her friend, because she was the one who took care of me and helped me support my family..."

Tiamat thought for a bit but then muttered something.

"Why, though?" She said

"Why kill all the other soldiers instead of knocking them unconscious and waiting until now? all the good soldiers who fought like you, for their life and families, all those allies of yours that you left behind when you decided to join in this little party" Tiamat began.

"What exactly are you looking for, the time blade can't be just that, I mean, if you get all piece of the cake, what you want to do?" She said with hostility began to rise in her words as she looks at the group.

"Why, though?" She said

"Why kill all the other soldiers instead of knocking them unconscious and waiting until now? all the good soldiers who fought like you, for their life and families, all those allies of yours that you left behind when you decided to join in this little party" Tiamat began.
"Because we are also the same. We fight back because of self-defense and of our own reasons. We can't be held accountable when we're just defending our lives, the same as theirs..." Konoe replied.
"What exactly are you looking for, the time blade can't be just that, I mean, if you get all piece of the cake, what you want to do?" She said with hostility began to rise in her words as she looks at the group.
"What we're going to do is up to her..." Konoe pointed at the Yoshioka resting in the barrier, still unconscious. "And what she wants to fix this world by promoting understanding. Forcing the world to be peaceful only removes free will. But making people understand one another can lead to deeper relationships than just that..."

"Why, though?" She said

"You talk too much," Zeb said, as a swarm of lightning bolts struck toward Tiamat as she monologued. Following this, creating a great deal of water and using the humidity from his cloudy aura, he created a sharp blade of ice which he would hurl toward Tiamat, using his wind to bolster its speed.

Meanwhile, Taeka looked up toward this situation. Not much she could do from the ground.

Unless...

"Could I get a boost up there?" Taeka asked whichever teammate could be of assistance.

"You talk too much," Zeb said, as a swarm of lightning bolts struck toward Tiamat as she monologued. Following this, creating a great deal of water and using the humidity from his cloudy aura, he created a sharp blade of ice which he would hurl toward Tiamat, using his wind to bolster its speed.
Konoe would stop Zeb's attempt by neutralizing the lightning and the ice blade with a fireball.

"Stop! You're only making this worse!" she exclaimed, "Do that again, and I promise to kill you tenfold!"

"We're trying to be peaceful here and try to come at an equal ground... And you're ruining our chances for an alliance! Get your mind in your head, not your arm!"

Noah closed her eyes.

Rex well although he has his blindfold, just out of caution I look away and turn off his senses momentarily.

The old man and Sasha looked away.
With the opportunity from blinding the others, Deel rockets himself at the warrior hiding behind the statues earlier for protection, grabbing his head with both hands and squeeze hard, almost close to give him the Omniman treatment, while absorbing all his heat from the body, leaving him as cold as a cadavre
Tiamat closed her eyes tightly, and felt that someone was trying to tear her apart from the inside, but she breathed lightly, given the difference in size (Tiamat is 20 meters, I repeat it again), the shock wave would not travel far before she began. act as if it were a spinning top out of survival instinct even when she couldn't see, hitting Xordenia towards Kessler who was barely recovering from the blow and well he was blinded for a few seconds.
Xordenia extends her arms to grab any nearby standing object from the ground, to pull herself back before she flew a distance she couldnt grab on something at that point, although she would get a rough landing, she was getting slowly up after a while and stares at Konoe trying to talk with the dragon queen

With the opportunity from blinding the others, Deel rockets himself at the warrior hiding behind the statues earlier for protection, grabbing his head with both hands and squeeze hard, almost close to give him the Omniman treatment, while absorbing all his heat from the body, leaving him as cold as a cadavre
However, before he could touch the Warrior, who had his hands together, Deel was somewhere else, it was as if the configuration of the geography of the place had specifically changed that part to transport Deel and he hit one of the heads of Tiamat in a blind spot since she was focused on Konoe

"Twice...." she started, the first time she could letting it go because Konoe stopped Zeb, but now she thought that the group made some kind of strategy to make her let her guard down and have someone hit her.

"TWICE" The Dragoness roared, grabbing Deel and forcefully throwing him towards Konoe, all of her mouths glowed with different colors, ready to blast them into the oblivion, this time she will kill them and not talk.

Kessler and the Warrior would instantly regroup and retreat, faster than before what should be possible

"Twice...." she started, the first time she could letting it go because Konoe stopped Zeb, but now she thought that the group made some kind of strategy to make her let her guard down and have someone hit her.

"TWICE" The Dragoness roared, grabbing Deel and forcefully throwing him towards Konoe, all of her mouths glowed with different colors, ready to blast them into the oblivion, this time she will kill them and not talk.
"I really didn't want it to end like this, but..." Konoe instantly teleported out of the way, and made the air spring to dull the impact for Deel to land, cushioning him.

"... I'll have to show you what you have taught me..." the last remaining kinetic batteries and the talking did some help to get her back, not to full stamina, but enough to make this the last fight.

[Memory Replay: Konoe] + [Memory Replay: Lawliet]

Pointing her staff towards Tiamat, she'd stare at her without intent to kill— but to subjugate and prove to her that, "I mean peace..." she muttered, "Because you were like a mother to me...."

Before summoning a torrent of water, forming it into a spout to fire at Tiamat's heads, "...a mother I wished I had in my life as a kid..."

Last edited:
However, before he could touch the Warrior, who had his hands together, Deel was somewhere else, it was as if the configuration of the geography of the place had specifically changed that part to transport Deel and he hit one of the heads of Tiamat in a blind spot since she was focused on Konoe

"I really want it to end like this, but..." Konoe instantly teleported out of the way, and made the air spring to dull the impact for Deel to land, cushioning him.
"I had enough of you!"

He steps to the ground hard with his heels and then whole foot several times, before finishing with two mighty punches using vibrations on all hits, to crack the ground beneath and force Tiamat to fall down into the huge tear Deel made from the blows

Even if she flies away, magma would rise out just in case by Deel regardless, enough to match her collosal size and cover her body entirely in it

Tiamat increased the power of her attack to overcome Konoe's counterattack, however Deel's attacks, acould hinder her enough to lose the clash, although the magma was nothing new to her, like a bath of hot water she took out her hand while using her Godspeed energy to accelerate to catch Deel before he reacted and begin to break his bones by squeezing her hands, however, Tiamat's hands would be forced open when the old man finally decided to do something, as he ran, then jumped and hit his cane towards the wrist of her hands, he concentrated his energy while slightly glowing yellow, revealing the immense amount of emotions consumed for years by the apathy.

(I actually meant for Konoe to say "I didn't want to do this" instead of "I really wanted to do this". Really says a lot with a single typo lol)
Tiamat increased the power of her attack to overcome Konoe's counterattack, however Deel's attacks, acould hinder her enough to lose the clash, although the magma was nothing new to her, like a bath of hot water she took out her hand while using her Godspeed energy to accelerate to catch Deel before he reacted and begin to break his bones by squeezing her hands, however, Tiamat's hands would be forced open when the old man finally decided to do something, as he ran, then jumped and hit his cane towards the wrist of her hands, he concentrated his energy while slightly glowing yellow, revealing the immense amount of emotions consumed for years by the apathy.
Given the lost of power and the lack of incantation, the water magic would be lackluster. With the inclusion of Memory Replay being limited to only 25%, the usage of her plus Lawliet's Memory Replay, only increases that up to 50%.

With her power to use the remnants of her Original Investiture boosted to only 150% (the 100% being the base of her powers, so just a 50% boost) and began chanting.

"Shackle thee, O chains of slavery...
Make them a leash, O chains of slavery...
Keep them at bay, O chains of slavery..."

Steel chains would sprout out from the ground as they get covered by her purple aura, her mouth using Godspeed to speed up the lengthy chant, but would still take time to complete.

When Deel escaped her grasp he goes punching with both fists against her chest sending vibrations inside to harm her internal organs and performs a short barrage with the continued use of the ability to weaken her as much as possible

Then backs away some distance out of Tiamat reach and starts to absorb her body heat, in case she would attempt to attack him any soon he performs a burst of electricity from his eyes similar to an EMP blast to shock her for a duration constantly and preventing her to take action

"Even a queen in chess can lose to lesser pieces on the table, you are no different, check mate!"

When Deel escaped her grasp he goes punching with both fists against her chest sending vibrations inside to harm her internal organs and performs a short barrage with the continued use of the ability to weaken her as much as possible

Then backs away some distance out of Tiamat reach and starts to absorb her body heat, in case she would attempt to attack him any soon he performs a burst of electricity from his eyes similar to an EMP blast to shock her for a duration constantly and preventing her to take action

"Even a queen in chess can lose to lesser pieces on the table, you are no different, check mate!"
Konoe would complete her ritual and yell, "Grips of Despair!", wherein purple chains would wrap around Tiamat to restrain her movement and use her telekinesis to try and at least get her to talk.

"I understand that you misinterpreted me letting your guard down, but that isn't what I meant, Lady Tiamat!" Konoe shouted, "Please try to reason with me! I'm your daughter!"

She brath heavy
"That is your problem, your follow the ruler" She say while her aura shines from inside and outside of her, as if it were always a part of this world yet it was something outside older than anyone in the world, all of them felt.

"DèzB4ęâkë4: External - Chaos War" Tiamat say it while move to clash both hands breaking the chains, without losing concentration, Chaos itself was generated.

Deel could sense how his body's metabolism and other bodily functions were not acting in the correct order and taking longer or going faster, causing him to begin to fail and unable to generate heat and breaking him.

Yoshioka (yep, even unconscious) and Koneo felt it too, they felt as if their bodies were torn apart by the imbalance, as if every atom that was Yoshioka's was moving in a random direction and every atom that was Konoe's was losing speed, their minds processing along with the soul was hit by the acceleration and desacceleration at same time, Godspeed energy/Stamina/Magic reserves were simply depleted while they felt that it would take much longer for them to recover..

Rex and Sasha felt it, it was as if their stamina that was enough to run for hours was exhausted, no, it was more like hours had turned into seconds and seconds into hours.

Grandfather also felt it even from afar, his thought processing accelerates to the point of him not being able to "correlate correctly" between body and mind, the life span of his body also went crazy.

Noah felt like it takes a century for her to move, but her consciousness is still in real time.

Jack and his horse felt how the speed at which one forgets something accelerated like a beast, losing more memories.

Zeb felt his body tear apart, his cells accelerating toward death one by one, rotting away.
Taeke felt the blood in her body randomly change the speed at which it flowed, causing her a momentarily heartattack and other blood relate problem

Xor felt like the speed of the parasites/bacteria that keep the body of organic beings alive were hit by a deceleration of their lifespan
(our bodies are home to an estimated 100 trillion “good” bacteria, many of which reside in our gut. Not only do we live in harmony with these beneficial bacteria, but they are actually essential to our survival, so if they start to die, our body will fall apart)

She brath heavy
"That is your problem, your follow the ruler" She say while her aura shines from inside and outside of her, as if it were always a part of this world yet it was something outside older than anyone in the world, all of them felt.

"DèzB4ęâkë4: External - Chaos War" Tiamat say it while move to clash both hands breaking the chains, without losing concentration, Chaos itself was generated.

Zeb felt his body tear apart, his cells accelerating toward death one by one, rotting away.
Taeke felt the blood in her body randomly change the speed at which it flowed, causing her a momentarily heartattack and other blood relate problem
"PISS OFF!" Zeb gargled angrily as he used all of his remaining energy to send an all-out elemental barrage against Lady Tiamat.

Meanwhile, Taeka gripped her chest feeling the pain within it. She looked up toward Tiamat and then grunted, letting out a long exhale as she walked towards her, sheathing her blade and holstering her guns.

"Hey, you..." She said, "Leave them alone..."

This probably appeared to be absolute insanity, especially given it was the one that lacked powers that was doing something that appeared to be so... suicidal.

They didn't know the half of it.

"I guess I never told you guys what my homeland was called, huh?" She said with a small chuckle, "It's a place called Jun. It means... sacrifice..."

Taeka looked up toward Tiamat again.

"I'm right here..." She said, "Everything that you're putting them through... I'll take it."

"Why mortals are always like that? they always want to overthink things, sometimes it's fun and sometimes it's tedious, I don't plan to obliterate all of you from existence... Lets me explain what is your punishment" Griven say with a big sigh
"You won't all be obliterated from existence..." Taeka thought, "Unless I get lucky and it actually doesn't end this way... Wishful thinking, though..."

"I'm right here..." She continued aloud, still approaching Tiamat, "What're you waiting for?"

She brath heavy

Deel could sense how his body's metabolism and other bodily functions were not acting in the correct order and taking longer or going faster, causing him to begin to fail and unable to generate heat and breaking him.
"Kruuugh!....krhagggh...."

Deel was starting to rub his hands fast to generate some heat fron the friction, before absorbing it in the body quick and try maintain himself up, as well as vibrate his legs before doing a motion as if kicking something, to attack Tiamat, his flight was beginning to get hard maitaining, he was losing altitude
Xor felt like the speed of the parasites/bacteria that keep the body of organic beings alive were hit by a deceleration of their lifespan
(our bodies are home to an estimated 100 trillion “good” bacteria, many of which reside in our gut. Not only do we live in harmony with these beneficial bacteria, but they are actually essential to our survival, so if they start to die, our body will fall apart)
"Meah....owch....what is she doing...to me..."

She was feeling pretty unwell, falling to the ground Xordenia tried to move, but she was starting to have her life going slowly off

"Rats....."

She brath heavy

Yoshioka (yep, even unconscious) and Koneo felt it too, they felt as if their bodies were torn apart by the imbalance, as if every atom that was Yoshioka's was moving in a random direction and every atom that was Konoe's was losing speed, their minds processing along with the soul was hit by the acceleration and desacceleration at same time, Godspeed energy/Stamina/Magic reserves were simply depleted while they felt that it would take much longer for them to recover..

"Mother! Please!"

Konoe would try to rush towards Tiamat. All despite the pain she's feeling, her powers all but gone towards this powerful force, she tried to resist...

...and went on to hug her, very tightly at that.

"Hik... hik..." she was sobbing. Seeing her mother be like this, witnessing a side of hers she never once wanted to ever be the other side on, she cried out for the pain it'd costed her.

"S-stop, please... Please..." she murmured, like a little child, "I just want to give you another chance. Like what that girl gave to me! Please.... Please... Please! Please forgive me, mother....".

Tiamat was the only one who cared for her at first, the only one who gave the comfort she needed when her family wasn't there, whenever she was on missions.

There was a reassurance, a guaranteed home for her to return to, wanting to always get the Dragon Lady's approval and compliment...

One that she would gladly be at arms with, an incentive she could invest in, a worthy price she could sacrifice herself to.

But seeing the small bit of memories of Tiamat, thanks to Yoshioka's Replay showing little hints of her past, it was enough for Konoe to be brought down...

For the whole time she was fighting, her feelings contradicted against her will to battle. Like raging oceans colliding with a small boat...

...it was bound to tip over.

Last edited:
Tiamat did not respond, not even because of the attack she felt from Zeb or the sound that each of their voices made, in fact, her body began to sway as her defesans fell, her arms lowered and she fell, the place shook before the dull noise of her body.

Each of her heads were on the ground with her eyes closed, slightly snoring.

Apparently her own technique also affects her with an acceleration effect, in this case, she accelerates her own sleep time, so the technique dispersed itself, a random effect, like Chaos, like Life

Rex had moved Konoe and Yoshioka's unconscious bodies so that both would not be crushed by a part of the dragoness's body, he could barely stand after that.

(we are not cured, we still feel the effects of the technique, it is simply no longer active)

Jack is forgetting what he was doing he honestly didn't really care that much, Aonbharr however quick notices the effect his long life gifting him with many memories that are ultimately unimportant and so Aonbharr starts forcing a trade of information between the two protect their memories from permanent destruction until the effect ends.

Deel would eventually close his eyes and fall from the air, his Fiery Fury mode was also taxing from the long use since activated, so he was very exhausted along the affects he was having

Xordenia limbs felt impossible to move, so she just stood down and breaths slower and slower as it goes on

"M..as...t...er...."

The old man was exhausted, he felt like his body had passed into the next week, aging in the process.
Jack is forgetting what he was doing he honestly didn't really care that much, Aonbharr however quick notices the effect his long life gifting him with many memories that are ultimately unimportant and so Aonbharr starts forcing a trade of information between the two protect their memories from permanent destruction until the effect ends.
It work, at least due it dont last much
"Heh, guess I got lucky after all..." Taeka said with a chuckle, turning around to see her other teammates, "Are you guys good?"

"Gngghh..." Zeb grunted.
Sasha was close to both of them almost unable to move "a hand?"
Deel would eventually close his eyes and fall from the air, his Fiery Fury mode was also taxing from the long use since activated, so he was very exhausted along the affects he was having
Deel fell on top of Noah, who wasn't ready for that since well, her body was hit with an imbalance, so she couldn't dodge since it took a moment for her body functions to react.
Xordenia limbs felt impossible to move, so she just stood down and breaths slower and slower as it goes on

"M..as...t...er...."
Rex continued to hold Konoe and Yoshioka, not wanting either of them to hit the hard ground, although his body was tired.

"Both are fine" he say

Sasha was close to both of them almost unable to move "a hand?"
Taeka reached out and picked up Sasha and Zeb, practically hauling one on each shoulder. It felt like they weighed enough to make it break, but she felt fine doing it regardless. It was probably just how sensitive her body was feeling after all the chaos Tiamat brought.

"I've got you guys..." She said.

(Okay after momentarily accessing the power of the 7 words, I decided to move this myself)

The old man's breath recovered a little, his breath glanced at the sleeping Tiamat "... that technique... it wasn't magic..." he thought for a second, and then sighed as he remembered everything.

"They are going to kill us" he said with a sigh, this was supposed to be a team that had to hit the weak points of both factions, not go for an ancient item search, now they had their faces and their combat styles, it would only be a question of time for Rassilon or Pythan to send a squad specialized enough to finish them off.

"I guess there's no other way, is there?" Rex asked him as he carried the two girls, now in a more comfortable way for the three of them.

"It seems so, just prepare to be scolded" the old man said to his grandson.

"If those bowl squats are coming, I'm definitely not going down..." Taeka said, still lifting Sasha and Zeb, "I like those odds."
"You say it as if we could do it against people with almost inexhaustible resources, this group was made to target weak points and with medium levels of import, divide attention to strike with surgical precision, not for a direct attack" Grandpa say

Deel was still out cold, his body laying on Noah unless she moved him away
Noah slightly screamed in pain, she didn't expect that and well, she was exhausted from so much battle and having a ton fall on her hurt, with both hands she took the half dragon off of her. .

"I mean there might be a way out of this." Jack says recovering from the exchange walking besides Aonbharr after falling off his back.
"That would be going back to the base of our operation, which is at a point that could be considered a dead zone." Rex explain

Back