• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

As Kiokusha approached, the hooded boy and girl were having a conversation

"This thing controls time, right?" He asked tl his friend

"Well, it seems that way according to what I hear, by the way if you allow me a second" The girl said while hitting Kiokusha so hard that she threw her several dozen meters and breaking a couple of bones, showing a speed greater than hers (Essentially Speed Blitz her)

The Warrior breathed heavily, his armor had severals of cracks but he can continue, he looked at the group but his attention went to the sword, which shone red illuminating the room.
He would suddenly out of nowhere get blasted with a large plasma beam from behind, Deel, still in Fiery Fury mode, was gonna fry him up as much as possible, while also breathing fire on top of it

In case Kessler was gonna intervene Xordenia would circle around him on all fours immediately cutting him away, as she transmuted the ground to sand and forces him to fall down

She would start purring afterwards and send waves from that against him, they were meant to be harmful and bypass durability, since she knows he wasnt easy deal with normally in a fight

"Well, it seems that way according to what I hear, by the way if you allow me a second" The girl said while hitting Kiokusha so hard that she threw her several dozen meters and breaking a couple of bones, showing a speed greater than hers (Essentially Speed Blitz her)
As he kept going his assault on the warrior, he started raising his right hand in the air and open the palm to create a giant orange ball of fire that kept increasing in size till it was as big as a dragon and yeets it at the two, the contact would cause a giant explosion occuring and deal severe burns if anywhere near the ball landing, especially if caught straight on in it

He would suddenly out of nowhere get blasted with a large plasma beam from behind, Deel, still in Fiery Fury mode, was gonna fry him up as much as possible, while also breathing fire on top of it
The warrior concentrate his purple investiture to disperse the attacks or at least redirect it elsewhere, in turn he use a gravitational push to make Deel crash into a statue
In case Kessler was gonna intervene Xordenia would circle around him on all fours immediately cutting him away, as she transmuted the ground to sand and forces him to fall down
She would start purring afterwards and send waves from that against him, they were meant to be harmful and bypass durability, since she knows he wasnt easy deal with normally in a fight
Kessler would easily avoid that by switching to his air elemental mode in which his body levitated, and with a "simple" puff, he created a wave of air comparable to the shock wave of an explosion, sending Xordenia flying.
As he kept going his assault on the warrior, he started raising his right hand in the air and open the palm to create a giant orange ball of fire that kept increasing in size till it was as big as a dragon and yeets it at the two, the contact would cause a giant explosion occuring and deal severe burns if anywhere near the ball landing, especially if caught straight on in it
The hooded boy wanted to try the sword, he use both hands and made a cut against the fire attack, stopping the attack in time and then with one hand he would throw it back, while it was still stopped in time.

Noah and Rex would create several ice barriers to try to stop it but the fireball would not stop, having to dodge it seeing that trying to stop it would be impossible.

"well, is time to go" The hooded boy say to his friend while create a portal with the sword for both.

The old man approach to Jack and his Horse.

"Hey Jack, I need you to do me a small favor, well, it's more to help Galewind who has problems with that ghost" He said indicating where Zeb and the ghost were, the Ghost seemed as if nothing had happened since Zeb lacked the ability to touch something immaterial, so most of his attavk not work

"Maybe an illusion will work?" the old man asked him

The warrior concentrate his purple investiture to disperse the attacks or at least redirect it elsewhere, in turn he use a gravitational push to make Deel crash into a statue
Deel blasts off from the crash with his insane speed thanks to his mode, catching fire like a meteor falling from space at him, he would deliver a punch to the ribcage and continue assaulting with the fists relentlessly, even if he tried to do gravity push or something of this sort again Deel had his aura spread over a good range too, making it insanely too hot to perform actions in such extreme conditions
Kessler would easily avoid that by switching to his air elemental mode in which his body levitated, and with a "simple" puff, he created a wave of air comparable to the shock wave of an explosion, sending Xordenia flying.
She quickly sticks her claws on the ground deeply with hee arms stretched a great deal to not get blown off, when it would be over, she launches herself like a speedibg bullet at him, spinning herself with arms in the front, hardened to be very sharp along the nails, becoming a living drill basically

Deel blasts off from the crash with his insane speed thanks to his mode, catching fire like a meteor falling from space at him, he would deliver a punch to the ribcage and continue assaulting with the fists relentlessly, even if he tried to do gravity push or something of this sort again Deel had his aura spread over a good range too, making it insanely too hot to perform actions in such extreme conditions
The Warrior was thrown several meters, thanks to the fact that even damaged his armor was heat resistant, this made him able to survive some heat attacks, however he was already close to his limit, he took a deep breath while he charged a red-black lightning bolt and throw it towards Deel
She quickly sticks her claws on the ground deeply with hee arms stretched a great deal to not get blown off, when it would be over, she launches herself like a speedibg bullet at him, spinning herself with arms in the front, hardened to be very sharp along the nails, becoming a living drill basically
Still in his air mode, Kessler just shook his hand a little while changing the composition of the air atmosphere to make Xordiene suffer from the different atmospheric pressure.

But what happens when this pressure exceeds normal in the area? Constant change decisively influences our body. Sudden changes in temperature, humidity and pressure have an impact on our health.

As atmospheric pressure increases, people will suffer from high blood pressure and intracerebral hemorrhage are also affected by these changes.

Mainly, it increases the speed of breathing and the volume of air inspired, causing hyperventilation. Of course, this takes some time, but the mere fact of remaining intangible and the cat continuing to attack him in close range will make time pass and eventually she will be affected.
"That's fortunate. Otherwise I would've killed you again..." He responded, "Piss off, ghost."
The Ghost just laughed as he turned around to try to hit Zeb.

Jack nods before riding off considering trying to pull off his old psychopomp trick turning invisible to all but the ghost, and Zeb. To Zeb Jack would appear as floating text reading “don’t acknowledge me or Aonbharr” to the ghost however the dullahan’s approach is quite clear, the black horse’s steps seem to echo in its mind. The one riding it carries their head in their hands and stares straight through the ghost while dragging a whip made of vertebrae that rattles like a macabre maraca. “Tick tock.” Jack says almost singing.

Kiokusha's at the last remaining canisters of stamina she has left, knowing the blade grants more than just an ability— but an amplification to their statistics.
"well, is time to go" The hooded boy say to his friend while create a portal with the sword for both.
The hooded person would find their footing growing shaky as Kiokusha would snipe them from afar, throwing a piece of rubble and a glass spear towards them, preparing a trap.

"Would using the Theory of General Relatively work on the Time Blade? I mean, just seeing Deel's attack get stopped in time, there still has to be physics and gravity at play..."

Not wanting to let them leave the portal, Kiokusha would do everything to get the blade as the group are essentially buying her time to get it before it's too late.

Last edited:
Jack nods before riding off considering trying to pull off his old psychopomp trick turning invisible to all but the ghost, and Zeb. To Zeb Jack would appear as floating text reading “don’t acknowledge me or Aonbharr” to the ghost however the dullahan’s approach is quite clear, the black horse’s steps seem to echo in its mind. The one riding it carries their head in their hands and stares straight through the ghost while dragging a whip made of vertebrae that rattles like a macabre maraca. “Tick tock.” Jack says almost singing.
The ghost backed away a little, he could feel as if death was approaching there although he wasn't sure about that (I mean, Jack is dead, so it would be interesting to assume that from the Ghost's point of view, he is feeling some strange aspect of death)

Kiokusha's at the last remaining canisters of stamina she has left, knowing the blade grants more than just an ability— but an amplification to their statistics.

The hooded person would find their footing growing shaky as Kiokusha would snipe them from afar, throwing a piece of rubble and a glass spear towards them, preparing a trap.

"Would using the Theory of General Relatively work on the Time Blade? I mean, just seeing Deel's attack get stopped in time, there still has to be physics and gravity at play..."

Not wanting to let them leave the portal, Kiokusha would do everything to get the blade as the group are essentially buying her time to get it before it's too late.
"It seems like he doesn't give up." The hooded girl say to her partner.

The boy turn around and instead of using tbe sword, he would use his wand.

"Aye, however this can be changed" The boy said as the wand flashed, covering the attacks to changing the trajectory of Kiokusha's attacks back at her.

The Warrior was thrown several meters, thanks to the fact that even damaged his armor was heat resistant, this made him able to survive some heat attacks, however he was already close to his limit, he took a deep breath while he charged a red-black lightning bolt and throw it towards Deel
Deel extends his left arm with his palm open and absorbs the heat of the lightning bolt before it strikes, even if he gets hit on the palm by it, he can resist electrocution, whether natural or not

"Big.....blazing....mistake!"

He charges his eyes and blasts two wide and thick bolts of electricity, which would fuse on their way to the warrior in a collosal one and strike him head on

Regardless if it hit, or was defended or avoided, the dragon hybrid would raise magma beneath the ground to surrounding 360 degrees and drop it down on top of him like a massive wave of water from ocean splashing down with all its weight
Still in his air mode, Kessler just shook his hand a little while changing the composition of the air atmosphere to make Xordiene suffer from the different atmospheric pressure.

But what happens when this pressure exceeds normal in the area? Constant change decisively influences our body. Sudden changes in temperature, humidity and pressure have an impact on our health.

As atmospheric pressure increases, people will suffer from high blood pressure and intracerebral hemorrhage are also affected by these changes.

Mainly, it increases the speed of breathing and the volume of air inspired, causing hyperventilation. Of course, this takes some time, but the mere fact of remaining intangible and the cat continuing to attack him in close range will make time pass and eventually she will be affected.
"I have....several...lives...to spare....even if...i...die....my body...is immortal....as well...."

She was trying to walk towards him

"You gotta try better then that to take meowt!"

Xordenia releases her aura now, to trigger posivity against him, till he drops his defense eventually from the effects, she also emanates an odor from herself to have him give to his natural temptations, in big capacities she was doing them

At this point Xordenia has to use her speciality as an apathy, due to physicals and external means of attack werent working, she simply had to work around differently

"It seems like she doesn't give up." The hooded girl say to her partner.
(I think you meant *she)
The boy turn around and instead of using tbe sword, he would use his wand.

"Aye, however this can be changed" The boy said as the wand flashed, covering the attacks to changing the trajectory of Kiokusha's attacks back at her.
Kiokusha calculated this would happen, and for three reasons:

1. The probability of using the sword— since they're merely testing how it would work, a probability of 34% chance would occur.
2. The probability of using their own power— knowing the swords' power has an unknown effect on the user and given the hurriedness for them to leave, it's a 42.3% chance that they'd just use their power just to be safe.
3. The chances of dodging or just escaping— most likely they'd try to dodge the attack, which wouldn't happen seeing as they were unfazed by Deel's attack thanks to the sword's power. 23.7%.

Hence....

The attack that the hooded boy tried to change trajectory seemingly dissipated, as a spear would be seen instantly piercing his shoulder, and the other having a spear on her neck.

"[Locked On]... it's also allows me to switch places and teleport inanimate objects... Given they don't have any travel distance from point A to B, it could be considered "instantaneous", making good for triggering traps..." Kiokusha would explain to herself before touching the ground, turning it into Spring and reeling back to pull the two of them away from the portal.

Deel extends his left arm with his palm open and absorbs the heat of the lightning bolt before it strikes, even if he gets hit on the palm by it, he can resist electrocution, whether natural or not

"Big.....blazing....mistake!"

He charges his eyes and blasts two wide and thick bolts of electricity, which would fuse on their way to the warrior in a collosal one and strike him head on

Regardless if it hit, or was defended or avoided, the dragon hybrid would raise magma beneath the ground to surrounding 360 degrees and drop it down on top of him like a massive wave of water from ocean splashing down with all its weight
The warrior concentrated as his investiture was fueled by his emotion, anger and hope, anger because he was angry because his whole day had gone from bad to worse and hope because, in the end, his family believed in him.

He closed his hands while applying his ability and launched an omni-directional gravity explosion. At maximum power it should be enough to atomize Deel. However, the warrior was exhausted from fighting Tiamat, the group, and the tests. Griven did, the Gravity explosion simply pushed everything away from him, even the magma, it was more to give him time.

So he start to move so he get distance
"I have....several...lives...to spare....even if...i...die....my body...is immortal....as well...."

She was trying to walk towards him

"You gotta try better then that to take meowt!"

Xordenia releases her aura now, to trigger posivity against him, till he drops his defense eventually from the effects, she also emanates an odor from herself to have him give to his natural temptations, in big capacities she was doing them

At this point Xordenia has to use her speciality as an apathy, due to physicals and external means of attack werent working, she simply had to work around differently
Kessler...was just someone empty, after his "Death" and his resurrection, let's say that his life was not the best, although he knew that he would eventually find a way to mold his body to how it was before, his old one was destroyed His few relatives like his mother saw him as a monster, he couldn't even go to his favorite places since people ran away.

His only temptation right now was revenge, seeing Yoshioka destroyed, seeing how they took away what he had and that made his soul shine with emotion since the soul is related to the investiture, although Xordenia could feed a little on this positive emotion
(The apathy only take 15% when it is not negative emotions, like i explain in the Registration thread, Fear and similar can turn off investiture while good emotion can amp it), Kessler's cyan aura grew, illuminating his body, recharging his strength and with speed he caught Xordenia in his large right hand (which is still in air mode) to tear one of her arm with his left hand that changed to its metal mode
(I think you meant *she)

Kiokusha calculated this would happen, and for three reasons:

1. The probability of using the sword— since they're merely testing how it would work, a probability of 34% chance would occur.
2. The probability of using their own power— knowing the swords' power has an unknown effect on the user and given the hurriedness for them to leave, it's a 42.3% chance that they'd just use their power just to be safe.
3. The chances of dodging or just escaping— most likely they'd try to dodge the attack, which wouldn't happen seeing as they were unfazed by Deel's attack thanks to the sword's power. 23.7%.

Hence....

The attack that the hooded boy tried to change trajectory seemingly dissipated, as a spear would be seen instantly piercing his shoulder, and the other having a spear on her neck.

"[Locked On]... it's also allows me to switch places and teleport inanimate objects... Given they don't have any travel distance from point A to B, it could be considered "instantaneous", making good for triggering traps..." Kiokusha would explain to herself before touching the ground, turning it into Spring and reeling back to pull the two of them away from the portal.

"Oh shit shit shit" the girl thought as she pushed herself and the boy using a quick spell, the first was a simple technique to make the individual or objects float due to telekinesis.

"Levitate" She also threw a purple sphere at Kiokusha before both crossing the portal, which closed. After all, she was worried about her friend, she can survive that without a problem, meanwhile he needs attention to no die

The warrior concentrated as his investiture was fueled by his emotion, anger and hope, anger because he was angry because his whole day had gone from bad to worse and hope because, in the end, his family believed in him.

He closed his hands while applying his ability and launched an omni-directional gravity explosion. At maximum power it should be enough to atomize Deel. However, the warrior was exhausted from fighting Tiamat, the group, and the tests. Griven did, the Gravity explosion simply pushed everything away from him, even the magma, it was more to give him time.

So he start to move so he get distance
Deel flies high in the sky to avoid the move blast radius he pulled, he was also getting flashbacks to an event that pissed him off, it wasnt the first time he had to deal with a gravity user

"You think you can beat me like this?! You think you can avoid me forever?! THINK AGAIN!!"

Deel anger made him have veins pop up from the head very visibly and get more heated up too, yet the following action was for him to descend down and punch the ground, sending vibrations to shake the very earth beneath his opponent feet, causing him to lose balance

Without a second wasted, he does a barrage of punches against the air, sending fists of flames to strike the opponent, they would explode when nearby him or when it landed against his body, he was bombarding non stop
Kessler...was just someone empty, after his "Death" and his resurrection, let's say that his life was not the best, although he knew that he would eventually find a way to mold his body to how it was before, his old one was destroyed His few relatives like his mother saw him as a monster, he couldn't even go to his favorite places since people ran away.

His only temptation right now was revenge, seeing Yoshioka destroyed, seeing how they took away what he had and that made his soul shine with emotion since the soul is related to the investiture, although Xordenia could feed a little on this positive emotion
(The apathy only take 15% when it is not negative emotions, like i explain in the Registration thread, Fear and similar can turn off investiture while good emotion can amp it), Kessler's cyan aura grew, illuminating his body, recharging his strength and with speed he caught Xordenia in his large right hand (which is still in air mode) to tear one of her arm with his left hand that changed to its metal mode
The arm ripped stretches like a snake and tightens around Kessler face, then neck then its body, to keep him immobilized

"I will beat you! For my master! For her group! For her friends! For me to prove myself!"

She would rip her body in pieces to get out his giant hand grasp and get herself back together hugging Kessler and wrapped around as much as possible, starting to rub herself on him to drain his life force

"Oh shit shit shit" the girl thought as she pushed herself and the boy using a quick spell, the first was a simple technique to make the individual or objects float due to telekinesis.

"Levitate" She also threw a purple sphere at Kiokusha before both crossing the portal, which closed. After all, she was worried about her friend, she can survive that without a problem, meanwhile he needs attention to no die
"..."

Knowing it'd be a bother to try, they didn't get the blade and are now left with nothing. Sure, Yoshioka discovered a new form, but they didn't even get the priority target.

A few seconds after, Kiokusha dissipated and Yoshioka returned alongside Konoe's core, with her immediately dropping to the ground only to be caught by the witch materializing.

Since Kiokusha was a byproduct of Yoshioka's and her's fusion, the stamina of the former was far from drained and was utterly running on fuel.

"As for me... I can't really get tired given I'm just a doll with fuel..." Konoe thought to herself before taking two of Yoshioka's remaining kinetic batteries from her pockets.

"I'll take care of things here, Yaomu. Think of this as payback.." Konoe would place a glass barrier which would slowly heal Yoshioka.

The hooded duo arrive somewhere else, at another time-point inside the timeline after crossing the portal.

The boy sat down taking a deep breath.

"Well that was close" he said as he took off his hood.

"You almost didn't count it, Arron" the girl also told him, taking off her hood.

"I mean, it's to be expected, I'm only 15 year old and you're turning 15 in 3 months, it was worth it though, don't you think Faye?" he asked her as he with the time sword in his hand.

"Yeah, hey, you never told me why you use a wand? I thought your dad hates magic."

"He does it, in reality it is not a wand, according to him, this is a vortex synactic module, it looks more like a pencil with points than a wand"

"That's weird"

"Yes, although it is great, it shows that science can do what magic can does without harming the universe"

"Speaking of Damage, what are you going to do with your wound? It doesn't work on living matter according to your words"

"Yes, it doesn't, dad put the limit so that it can only use it in organic matter when i turns 16 or i am in danger, a smart old man and if you try to cure me with magic he will smell it from 1 kilometer away"

"Mmmm honestly I thought about using the Time blade but that's a risky thing, I might think about regressing your body and by accident regressing you until you cease to exist"

The boy sweated at that idea, although he trusted that Faye wouldn't do that but he didn't want to try his luck either.

"Yes, I don't want that and if he or at least Hisanmi sees that I have a scar they will end up bombarding me with questions and they will both be in trouble" he told her.

The white-haired girl would bring her hand to her chin and think

"Well, I think I can heal you without using magic, I just have to concentrate my investiture, I have seen mom doing this" she suggested, the boy ansition, unlike magic, Arron discovered that Faye's Investiture and that of his mother They cannot be detected, so it would be a good idea. The girl placed her hand on the damaged area, and a white aura covered that area.

"Good, that's better" Arron said as he looked at the girl and repaired his clothes with his wand and then looked at the sword.

"So what do we do with this?" he asked.

"Hmmm, your father has one of the pieces, maybe i should have it but my mother will notice when she detects magic" She said.

"Well, lucky I don't have magic" he smiled at her as he used his wand on the sword, both energies recognized each other, and the sword was reduced to a simple ring, which Faye put on.

"Well, since we use the sword to move in time we are in exactly the right position, from our parents' points of view they will think that we were just sleeping instead of being on a crusade for weeks" Said the white-haired girl.

"Okay, take care of yourself, Faye and let's communicate," Arron told her as he disappeared through a device that he created himself. The white-haired girl smiled as she also disappeared back into her room inside her house. Well, more than a house it was a palace, she went out, she was starving and she wasn't going to wait for the servants to bring her food.

However, as she crossed a corner and see someone who was finishing talking to a couple of people, Faye smiled.

"MON!" She said as she ran and hugged her mother.

"Faye? What's wrong daughter? You seem like you haven't seen me for a long time even though the last time was yesterday."

"For me it was like weeks" she smiled at her.

"Well, huh, you stink, you better go take a bath, little one" she said to the girl, who nodded and returned to her room faster than any Godspeed in existence.

"She have too much potential, Lady Pythia, even beyond your own" a voice behind her told her.

"She is, and that's why I'm tasking you with watching her, okay?" she told the man

"I will do it with my life"

With Arron
The black-haired man would finish coming out of the bathroom and change, he wanted to look for Hisanmi, after all, he had to meet him from time to time according to his father.

"Sometimes dad is very overprotective but... I guess since Mon died, I'm the only thing that he have" he murmured as he opened a door to meet Rassilon's first general.

"What´s up Hisanmi?" He say to the man

In the battle

“You know your time in this world has past, do you not.” Jack says his tone similar to an annoyed parent scolding a child.
The ghost took another step, backwards, but tried to act brave.
“Before I was afraid of you, now I am willing to defeat you, idiot.“ The ghost said to “Death“

Err-I have it, Tevas!“ Sasha said as she created a portal and she pushed it straight towards the ghost who was not expecting it, the portal sent him to a random location within 1 kilometer, the ghost is probably lost and it will take him a while to find the place where the battle takes place. place

“Well, Err-we couldn't interact with it but Err-that doesn't mean we can't move it somewhere else” Sasha said with her characteristic tic.
@ZoroNotZolo @Lou_change

“Come on, we have to help the others” said the grandfather.

Deel flies high in the sky to avoid the move blast radius he pulled, he was also getting flashbacks to an event that pissed him off, it wasnt the first time he had to deal with a gravity user

"You think you can beat me like this?! You think you can avoid me forever?! THINK AGAIN!!"

Deel anger made him have veins pop up from the head very visibly and get more heated up too, yet the following action was for him to descend down and punch the ground, sending vibrations to shake the very earth beneath his opponent feet, causing him to lose balance

Without a second wasted, he does a barrage of punches against the air, sending fists of flames to strike the opponent, they would explode when nearby him or when it landed against his body, he was bombarding non stop
The warrior, upon losing balance but instead of staying in one place, reversed his own gravity to shoot himself flying, dodging the fists of flames, and those who approached, he move his lightsaber to absorb it, while preparing an energy attack, one similar to the one he used against Yoshioka and fired at Deel, the attack flew towards Deel moving in zic zac to make it hard to dodge
The arm ripped stretches like a snake and tightens around Kessler face, then neck then its body, to keep him immobilized

"I will beat you! For my master! For her group! For her friends! For me to prove myself!"

She would rip her body in pieces to get out his giant hand grasp and get herself back together hugging Kessler and wrapped around as much as possible, starting to rub herself on him to drain his life force

Kessler would feel how she was trying to extract his life force, changing his body into water, since she was still in contact with his body, he manipulated it to trap the girl in a water bubble, condensing the water particles in such a way that it was a sphere and that it would push everything towards the center to prevent the cat from escaping, drown her to death as many times as necessary.

Noah and Rex were going to help the Cat, Rex swallowed another metal while his sword, Star Shard, created a very fine energy cut that crossed the water prison, the black-haired girl, for her part, turn into smoke and enter right behind the cut to get Xordenia (though not the Severed Arm) out of the water prison and away from Kessler

The giant was not very impressed, he got upset, took Xordenia's Arm (the one that was cut off) and while it changed to metal and the cat's severed arm disappeared into nothingness.

"..."

Knowing it'd be a bother to try, they didn't get the blade and are now left with nothing. Sure, Yoshioka discovered a new form, but they didn't even get the priority target.

A few seconds after, Kiokusha dissipated and Yoshioka returned alongside Konoe's core, with her immediately dropping to the ground only to be caught by the witch materializing.

Since Kiokusha was a byproduct of Yoshioka's and her's fusion, the stamina of the former was far from drained and was utterly running on fuel.

"As for me... I can't really get tired given I'm just a doll with fuel..." Konoe thought to herself before taking two of Yoshioka's remaining kinetic batteries from her pockets.

"I'll take care of things here, Yaomu. Think of this as payback.." Konoe would place a glass barrier which would slowly heal Yoshioka.
also threw a purple sphere at Kiokusha before both crossing the portal
The purple sphere passed over both and in fact, it was not exactly pointing at the fusion, but behind them, far behind, beyond the cliff, waking up someone who was there, the ground shook as Tiamat returned to the fight with some of her strength recovered.

The dragon woman roars, creating a shock wave while launching a shower of energy attacks towards everyone present.

The black-haired man would finish coming out of the bathroom and change, he wanted to look for Hisanmi, after all, he had to meet him from time to time according to his father.

"Sometimes dad is very overprotective but... I guess since Mon died, I'm the only thing that he have" he murmured as he opened a door to meet Rassilon's first general.

"What´s up Hisanmi?" He say to the man
"Come in..." said a voice in a distance. It was calm and serene, a little raspy and somewhat faint— weak, maybe having to raise his voice with major amount of effort.
Interior_Design_Drawings_of_a_Victorian_House.jpg

The room was... simple. Unlike other rooms of a General, it never had any form of grandiose designs nor any technical modules that was built, at least not that is visible.

From near the window sat a man on a rocking chair...
Hisanmi_Eimu.jpg

Blonde braided hair, blue headband and olive skin, he bore a white robe covering most of his frail body.

He started to cough suddenly before pointing at the kid to reach for his medication.

The purple sphere passed over both and in fact, it was not exactly pointing at the fusion, but behind them, far behind, beyond the cliff, waking up someone who was there, the ground shook as Tiamat returned to the fight with some of her strength recovered.

The dragon woman roars, creating a shock wave while launching a shower of energy attacks towards everyone present.
"Just when the main star is gone she comes swooping in..." Konoe muttered, "Now I'm kinda having second thoughts on being reincarnated..." joking before teleporting herself and Yoshioka away from the shower, and making barriers for the group.

"Come in..." said a voice in a distance. It was calm and serene, a little raspy and somewhat faint— weak, maybe having to raise his voice with major amount of effort.
Interior_Design_Drawings_of_a_Victorian_House.jpg

The room was... simple. Unlike other rooms of a General, it never had any form of grandiose designs nor any technical modules that was built, at least not that is visible.

From near the window sat a man on a rocking chair...
Hisanmi_Eimu.jpg

Blonde braided hair, blue headband and olive skin, he bore a white robe covering most of his frail body.

He started to cough suddenly before pointing at the kid to reach for his medication.
The boy would take the medication and pass it to him, wait a minute for him to take it to ask him something.

"And how have you been lately, trying not to fall asleep while reading, eh?" Arron try to make a joke
"Just when the main star is gone she comes swooping in..." Konoe muttered, "Now I'm kinda having second thoughts on being reincarnated..." joking before teleporting herself and Yoshioka away from the shower, and making barriers for the group.
(let's wait for the others to talk about the fight)

The boy would take the medication and pass it to him, wait a minute for him to take it to ask him something.

"And how have you been lately, trying not to fall asleep while reading, eh?" Arron try to make a joke
The man would take the medications and drink some tea that is next to him, taking a sip and breathing out, clearing his throat.

"Funny", he'd try to let out a slight giggle, even though it'd hurt his throat. "I'm not the one you should be asking his condition...." shaking his head.

"What brings you here?" he'd ask.

Last edited:
"Well, did you.... have any reasons for.... talking to me?" he asked, trying to not speak as much.
The black-haired young man looked at Hisanmi.
"Well, let's say that lately I've been thinking about what it would be like if all of this were normal, and I wanted someone different's point of view, if you had to change people's personalities for there to be peace, would you do it?"

The black-haired young man looked at Hisanmi.
"Well, let's say that lately I've been thinking about what it would be like if all of this were normal, and I wanted someone different's point of view, if you had to change people's personalities for there to be peace, would you do it?"
"In what way do you "change personalities"?" he asked.

"I mean, if you could stop people from seeing as an advantage to make them see it as a problem in the future, making them reconsider their opinions and therefore making them change"

(Skimmed to see what I missed. I assume you guys got the ghost to leave and you need Zeb and Taeka for something else?)
Yes, Sasha with Jack's distraction was able to send the ghost somewhere else, but now Tiamat got up and launched several energy explosions.
The ghost took another step, backwards, but tried to act brave.
“Before I was afraid of you, now I am willing to defeat you, idiot.“ The ghost said to “Death“

Err-I have it, Tevas!“ Sasha said as she created a portal and she pushed it straight towards the ghost who was not expecting it, the portal sent him to a random location within 1 kilometer, the ghost is probably lost and it will take him a while to find the place where the battle takes place. place

“Well, Err-we couldn't interact with it but Err-that doesn't mean we can't move it somewhere else” Sasha said with her characteristic tic.
@ZoroNotZolo @Lou_change

“Come on, we have to help the others” said the grandfather.

"I mean, if you could stop people from seeing as an advantage to make them see it as a problem in the future, making them reconsider their opinions and therefore making them change"
"Bad choices are what made us who we are..." he slowly stood up and used the black sword near him as some form of cane, inching his way to get some food of off the cupboard.

"Remove those choices... And we lack the ability to learn from those bad choices."

"Thanks" Aaron said as he began to eat, honestly the tranquility of this place was good, although surely someone would find it boring
"..." He'd slowly go back to his chair and just admire the outside view, eating the crackers silently.

Minutes pass by...

"...Anything you need to do?" he asked, "You may need to go somewhere..."

The warrior, upon losing balance but instead of staying in one place, reversed his own gravity to shoot himself flying, dodging the fists of flames, and those who approached, he move his lightsaber to absorb it, while preparing an energy attack, one similar to the one he used against Yoshioka and fired at Deel, the attack flew towards Deel moving in zic zac to make it hard to dodge
Deel would just fly out of its way upwards and then dive straight at the warrior he creates a ball of fire and tosses it in front of him detonating when just 1-2 meters away, smoke from the explosion was vast in the air, which made an incoming blast of fire make its way to the warrior out of it
Kessler would feel how she was trying to extract his life force, changing his body into water, since she was still in contact with his body, he manipulated it to trap the girl in a water bubble, condensing the water particles in such a way that it was a sphere and that it would push everything towards the center to prevent the cat from escaping, drown her to death as many times as necessary.

Noah and Rex were going to help the Cat, Rex swallowed another metal while his sword, Star Shard, created a very fine energy cut that crossed the water prison, the black-haired girl, for her part, turn into smoke and enter right behind the cut to get Xordenia (though not the Severed Arm) out of the water prison and away from Kessler

The giant was not very impressed, he got upset, took Xordenia's Arm (the one that was cut off) and while it changed to metal and the cat's severed arm disappeared into nothingness.
Xordenia would just stare at him with a mean look and have her arm regrow back in mere seconds

"Jokes on you....i said you will need more to take meowt!"

Deel intensively hot aura was gonna defend him from her attacks, acting as an invisible shield while Xordenia would instinctively dodge them along her acrobatics, while others she tosses sand transmuted from the ground against the energy attacks

Just when the main star is gone she comes swooping in..." Konoe muttered, "Now I'm kinda having second thoughts on being reincarnated..." joking before teleporting herself and Yoshioka away from the shower, and making barriers for the group
(Assuming it's the old man, Sasha, Jack, Zeb and Taeka, since the others are separated in another direction)

Sasha would help with her own barriers to fortify the group's protection but they were slowly breaking down.

Deel would just fly out of its way upwards and then dive straight at the warrior he creates a ball of fire and tosses it in front of him detonating when just 1-2 meters away, smoke from the explosion was vast in the air, which made an incoming blast of fire make its way to the warrior out of it
The Warrior concentrated while before the fire touched him he disappeared, and reappeared a few dozen meters away. It was difficult to teleport with this chaos, especially with the fact that his armor was damaged, but it was a risk that he was prepared to take.
At that point he watched Tiamat's rain of attacks, he responded to some of the attacks with his own as he ran behind the remaining statues and use it as shields

Xordenia would just stare at him with a mean look and have her arm regrow back in mere seconds

"Jokes on you....i said you will need more to take meowt!"
Xordenia would instinctively dodge them along her acrobatics, while others she tosses sand transmuted from the ground against the energy attacks
Rex and Noah dodged as best they could, although Rex was the one who had the most difficulty, the difference in Speed was great, if it were not for his experience and his improved senses, he would be hit, but at the same time he had to create ice barriers, which in It didn't really work for anything other than giving it a little push.
Deel intensively hot aura was gonna defend him from her attacks, acting as an invisible shield
Tiamat turned her hands to create a spell

"Ataduras of Hell" she said, now she creating magical chains that went towards Deel, passing through the heat as if nothing had happened.

After that, Kessler for his part went underground, like a drill to avoid the attacks and go behind Tiamat, with his four arms he grabbed her by her tail, he had the intention of making her spin her body and then throw her, but The dragoness stopped him with lne of her heads she hit Kessler, throwing him several meters.

Last edited:
Back