• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

The soldier would be surprised to know the arm he broken from her wraps, around his arms like a boa snake, before shoving the sharp nails from her fingers in the eye and lengthens them inside to reach in their brain
the other soldiers this time launch a wave of explosive missiles, given the AoE it would not be easy for Xor to simply dodge it
Deel beams the chains till they get liquified down and absorbs the heat from them, to prepare a ball of fire the size of a human head that he tosses as if he were at bowling, rapidly at the clone, even if she attempts to stop it in tracks, it will explode in a huge explosion
Tiamat's clone would only take the attack at close range without any other damage before moving at full speed towards Deel, her fist was going to turn Deel's head into a shattered watermelon if it weren't for Noah creating an ice barrier that trapped Clone. -Tiamat inside although it was not difficult for her to remove it

Jack out of curiosity intervenes with the duplicate swinging his whip (Invisible I believe) so it doesn't crack and wraps around the clone's neck. Before using a fallen statue's arm as a pulley in an attempt to snap their neck.
The Clone was hitting a barrier of the hooded duo, then she would feel the heartbeat, she took a few steps back, she moved her hands to her neck, noticing the shape of the invisible whip, at first she thought it was telekinesis but it really wasn't, with force she broke the whip.

She sniffed her surroundings, she was ready to hunt down that person who was trying to suffocate her, but then one of the hooded person pointed his wand under the floor, transmuting it into what seemed to be a super sticky substance, so she couldn't get out.

"And why didn't you turn her into glue?" the hooded girl murmured.

"This thing doesn't work on organic matter, besides magical constructs always break the laws of physics, it's not my fault" he replied before they both ran towards the sword.
Taeka swiftly shifts her balance and trajectory, darting in between the legs of the Minotoro as she slashes its achilles tendons, aiming her gun with her free hand to fire at the knife to change its trajectory, or at the bare minimum, to alert Zeb of the attack. Should the blade be enough to cut into the Minotoro's tendons, she'd swiftly rush its back and impale the back of its neck, gripping it with her other hand and gathering the momentum to swing around and sever its head with a clean cut.

If its hide was too thick to cut, Taeka would brandish her sword in a more defensive position.
Although the damage passed, the wounds would heal in a matter of instant in a slight red glow, so that the minotaur quickly turned his weapon so that the push of superior force would remove the girl's weapon.
Zebedee would send an ignited gust of wind toward the direction of the chill, enough to overpower and melt the knife should it fail to be redirected.
The ghost would just walk through the attack, slightly letting out a laugh because Zeb couldn't interact with his immaterial body and then punch him in the chest.
"It's a condition then..." Yoshioka muttered almost to herself as she watched the warrior stand up and fight Tiamat, her multiple eyes open wide.

By just that second, no by mere moments of seeing what this dragon lady can do....

Godspeed! She has the same powers as her!

That alone was obvious, given the Lady was showing a bluish aura, which is a little different than Yoshioka's white lightning.

"The law of equivalent exchange... For there to be something, it has to be of 'equal' value. Given Tiamat has that light kind of speed, I may have to use this warrior as my subject to see how fast she is..." there were so many thoughts firing at her head, utilizing her skills to think multiple things at once all the more making that processing of analysis to be effective.

"SInce she has the same Investiture as mine, the things she does are quite possibly replicable. There's only so much I could do with just normal amplifications and burst movements to simulate instantaneous speed with [Locked On]."

Despite the looming threat that Lady Tiamat just posed within that faster-than-light feat, something blossomed within Yoshioka's essence.

It was one filled with a powerful emotion— not one out of despair, nor out of grief and loss. Rather it was a sensation she had always felt.

Wonder.

Curiosity.

Desire to Learn.

"But, even so... there's one thing I saw way back then...." teleporting at the very far back of the group...

...Konoe instinctively teleported to Yoshioka's side and summoned a large and compressed barrier, barricaded and further strengthened by Spring Glass.

"Thanks to Deel's memory and his fight with Lawliet, I have access to replaying his moves, alongside utilizing the ones Konoe made with her Purple Investiture. I wanted to posit this idea to him long before, but now that he's somewhere else...

I hope this would be an homage to him, one way or another, whenever he is....
" holding the shard she has kept in her for a long time, she would project an image of him, crossing his arms.

"[Memory Replay: 200% Output]" summoning a large attraction point near Konoe and Yoshioka, she would try to make use and observe it even though they were in the middle of the fight.

Looking at Konoe to use her telepathy magic, Yoshioka would say, "Buy me some time" in Morse code, not wanting any outside interference to get hold of what they're planning.

At that, the transformed Kessler would interfere in their talk, clearly he did not want Yoshioka and her partner to disturb the plans any further, he had finally adapted to his body, it is time to bring out his true potential.

He put his hand together and said the following words.

"Don't forget about me" He threw a punch but special this time, he anchored the laws of physics to normality to break through the supernatural protections, just like before in their first fight, Kessler dispersed Yoshioka's attack.

Although the damage passed, the wounds would heal in a matter of instant in a slight red glow, so that the minotaur quickly turned his weapon so that the push of superior force would remove the girl's weapon.
Taeka sprung backwards as the weapon flew out of her hand, retrieving it as she drew her gun and fired toward the minotaur. She swiftly reloaded, and then drew her sword again.

"You're just a fast-healing titan. Bigger piece of cake, but cake nonetheless," She muttered.

The ghost would just walk through the attack, slightly letting out a laugh because Zeb couldn't interact with his immaterial body and then punch him in the chest.
Zebedee grunted a bit at the surprise gut punch, but only got more pissed off because of it.

He sent lightning out all around him in a continual pulse, some of which would strike the minotaur excessively, prompting Taeka to try and evade the stray bolts.

the other soldiers this time launch a wave of explosive missiles, given the AoE it would not be easy for Xor to simply dodge it
"Oh rats...."

She has her ripped arm jump back at her quickly and reattach it back to heal, then makes both arms and legs longer, in order to cover enough range for transmuting earth from the ground into sand

Xordenia would be tossing in large ammounts rapidly, with her back towards the missiles to take care of them
Tiamat's clone would only take the attack at close range without any other damage before moving at full speed towards Deel, her fist was going to turn Deel's head into a shattered watermelon if it weren't for Noah creating an ice barrier that trapped Clone. -Tiamat inside although it was not difficult for her to remove it
"I could have handled that"

Although he was aware he could have been injured big time, he isnt gonna admit it openly, Lady Tiamat might be more of a challenge then expected even the clones

Yet he would not waste anymore time, after being frozen up, he stomps his heel down using vibrations in order for the ground to open a crack, to where she got frozen and fall down before she was gonna break out soon

"Fill up the crack deeply Noah!"

Tells her as he flies in the air and looks around, he would blast with huge fiery explosions at troops of soldiers to knock them out violently,

As for tougher opponents his other comrades were facing, Deel fires bolts of electricity out of his eyes at each of them to induce shock them up, he would keep it for 6 seconds at each of them to feel the effects for more then just a brief moment

Jack is annoyed his whip was broken at all but thankfully most of it remains intact. It is rather fragile now however having lost the fall and cracker protecting it from its own swings so he tries making the next one the last until the end of the fight. Jack swings it at them to disarm them of the wand and steal it.

At that, the transformed Kessler would interfere in their talk, clearly he did not want Yoshioka and her partner to disturb the plans any further, he had finally adapted to his body, it is time to bring out his true potential.

He put his hand together and said the following words.

"Don't forget about me" He threw a punch but special this time, he anchored the laws of physics to normality to break through the supernatural protections, just like before in their first fight, Kessler dispersed Yoshioka's attack.
"Tch..."

Konoe would make the barrier larger again and make a strong wind, as she tells everyone on the group, "Guys! Buy us some time!" before summoning giant hands to push Kessler away to the other members— hopefully making him to fight Tiamat.

"Yoshioka! Quick!" the witch shouted.

"I know! I'm working on it!"

"At my current level, simple amplifications and brute force won't work. Scientific stuff also wouldn't do as Kessler's power could nullify it...

But, there's always a limit to everything..
."

Making a small lens for light to a make a be in the middle, Yoshioka would touch the light as it slowly turned into a powder-like material.

"Bitter Taste has two limitations. One, it can only work on inanimate objects. Two, it can only work on the user themselves... Thanks to you learning how to Transmutate materials from Miss Sasha, we could combine those two powers to create...."

[Transfusion]

"Don't tell me you're..." Konoe looked towards Yoshi with wonder.

"When making chemicals, I could imbue or implant them onto my body.... Chikamatsu Monzaemon is only a test to see if I could combine materials into my body without any inherent risks, meaning that if I put some water on my arm..." placing a bottle of water on her arm and transfusing it, "I could control it..." before making a ball of water.

"Given the fact that Tiamat just showed me that moving faster than light is possible, she's given me a lot inspiration..."

The powder of light now mixing with Yoshioka, the usage of both Magic and Technology— fusing the elements with her body...

Suddenly, both are now fully transfered, Yoshioka glow slightly white as she felt very weightless. "Given light is weightless, I could use this body to move at those speeds... But that alone won't be enough to fight Tiamat..."

Powering up, Yoshioka would exude an aura as her head slight started to grow devilish horns, with her hair growing shorter.

gharliera-hakaipt2-b1.jpg

[Chichibu Yomatsuri]

Plus!

[Compression], [Lengten], [Inari Ōkami], [Kinetic Batteries], and [Memory Replay: Self— 200% Output]

"And finally...."

She'd reach out to Konoe and didn't say anything, with the witch finally letting out a barrage of explosions as cover for what is about to happen.

Reaching out for Konoe's core, she would slowly melt away, as the two souls become one. Both Yoshioka and Konoe, slowly combining into a completely new being...

Brought by the needs of power, they form into...

E15NJsiUUAIe8W2

[思い出の女神:"キオクシア]"

[Goddess of Memories: "Kiokusha"]

Jack is annoyed his whip was broken at all but thankfully most of it remains intact. It is rather fragile now however having lost the fall and cracker protecting it from its own swings so he tries making the next one the last until the end of the fight. Jack swings it at them to disarm them of the wand and steal it.
"Hey" the hooded boy shouted.

"Seriously, take care of your things" The hooded girl said, she moved her hand and with a telekinesis force she attracted the wand and in fact this time dragging Jack too
Taeka sprung backwards as the weapon flew out of her hand, retrieving it as she drew her gun and fired toward the minotaur. She swiftly reloaded, and then drew her sword again.

"You're just a fast-healing titan. Bigger piece of cake, but cake nonetheless," She muttered.

Zebedee grunted a bit at the surprise gut punch, but only got more pissed off because of it.

He sent lightning out all around him in a continual pulse, some of which would strike the minotaur excessively, prompting Taeka to try and evade the stray bolts.
The minotaur recoils from the impact of the rays, while the Ghost, to make Zeb "calm down", would hit him hard with the intention of making him go and clash with Taeke.

"Oh rats...."

She has her ripped arm jump back at her quickly and reattach it back to heal, then makes both arms and legs longer, in order to cover enough range for transmuting earth from the ground into sand

Xordenia would be tossing in large ammounts rapidly, with her back towards the missiles to take care of them

"I could have handled that"
Given the intensity of the explosion, the sand defenses would not last long.
Although he was aware he could have been injured big time, he isnt gonna admit it openly, Lady Tiamat might be more of a challenge then expected even the clones

Yet he would not waste anymore time, after being frozen up, he stomps his heel down using vibrations in order for the ground to open a crack, to where she got frozen and fall down before she was gonna break out soon

"Fill up the crack deeply Noah!"
Noah complies, creating as much ice as she could to trap the Clone, but it would only last at most 1 minute before the clone began to break the ice.
Tells her as he flies in the air and looks around, he would blast with huge fiery explosions at troops of soldiers to knock them out violently,
Soldiers who were sorcerers created magical shields to protect themselves from attacks.
As for tougher opponents his other comrades were facing, Deel fires bolts of electricity out of his eyes at each of them to induce shock them up, he would keep it for 6 seconds at each of them to feel the effects for more then just a brief moment
Rex thanked Deel with a wave for finishing off one of the enemies he faced.

While Sasha and the old man ran towards the sword, having already defeated the magicians who were attacking the Tengu.

Kessler just absorbed the bolt, buffing himself enough

"Tch..."

Konoe would make the barrier larger again and make a strong wind, as she tells everyone on the group, "Guys! Buy us some time!" before summoning giant hands to push Kessler away to the other members— hopefully making him to fight Tiamat.

"Yoshioka! Quick!" the witch shouted.

"I know! I'm working on it!"

"At my current level, simple amplifications and brute force won't work. Scientific stuff also wouldn't do as Kessler's power could nullify it...

But, there's always a limit to everything..
."

Making a small lens for light to a make a be in the middle, Yoshioka would touch the light as it slowly turned into a powder-like material.

"Bitter Taste has two limitations. One, it can only work on inanimate objects. Two, it can only work on the user themselves... Thanks to you learning how to Transmutate materials from Miss Sasha, we could combine those two powers to create...."

[Transfusion]

"Don't tell me you're..." Konoe looked towards Yoshi with wonder.

"When making chemicals, I could imbue or implant them onto my body.... Chikamatsu Monzaemon is only a test to see if I could combine materials into my body without any inherent risks, meaning that if I put some water on my arm..." placing a bottle of water on her arm and transfusing it, "I could control it..." before making a ball of water.

"Given the fact that Tiamat just showed me that moving faster than light is possible, she's given me a lot inspiration..."

The powder of light now mixing with Yoshioka, the usage of both Magic and Technology— fusing the elements with her body...

Suddenly, both are now fully transfered, Yoshioka glow slightly white as she felt very weightless. "Given light is weightless, I could use this body to move at those speeds... But that alone won't be enough to fight Tiamat..."

Powering up, Yoshioka would exude an aura as her head slight started to grow devilish horns, with her hair growing shorter.

gharliera-hakaipt2-b1.jpg

[Chichibu Yomatsuri]

Plus!

[Compression], [Lengten], [Inari Ōkami], [Kinetic Batteries], and [Memory Replay: Self— 200% Output]

"And finally...."

She'd reach out to Konoe and didn't say anything, with the witch finally letting out a barrage of explosions as cover for what is about to happen.

Reaching out for Konoe's core, she would slowly melt away, as the two souls become one. Both Yoshioka and Konoe, slowly combining into a completely new being...

Brought by the needs of power, they form into...

E15NJsiUUAIe8W2

[思い出の女神:"キオクシア]"

[Goddess of Memories: "Kiokusha"]

Rex, upon hearing Yoshioka's request, tried to help by bothering Kessler with his attacks, of course he barely noticed it but it was enough to attract his attention slightly.

Sasha, noticing that Rex needs help, would also try to do something, concentrating her investiture and calling a thunder that hit the ceiling from there several tons of stones fell on Kessler, buying them a few moments while Rex and Shasha froze the surroundings, although Kessler started to break it like it was nothing

The Warrior stepped back, breathing heavily, as Tiamat momentarily turned off her investiture.

"This has been fun, but it's time to end this," she said as she dispersed her clones and regained her shared strength and speed, having at least doubled her stats.

At that she burst into blue fire as the flame expanded covering dozens of meters, causing the warrior and anyone else to recoil from the pressure exerted.
il_570xN.3746165043_6dyf.jpg

One of her mouths fired a flame that the Warrior could barely dodge, the soldier behind was annihilated.
F7tdY2GXQAA6q6w

"This has been fun, but it's time to end this," she said as she dispersed her clones and regained her shared strength and speed, having at least doubled her stats.

At that she burst into blue fire as the flame expanded covering dozens of meters, causing the warrior and anyone else to recoil from the pressure exerted.

One of her mouths fired a flame that the Warrior could barely dodge, the soldier behind was annihilated.

As the smoke clears, their new form was now shown towards her group. Kiokusha materialized something from her hands, as there existed gravitational attraction points, before attaching them to her limbs, granting a further boost in power.

"Let's go."

Now moving far faster than light, Kiokusha would charge faster as she dispersed the blue flame with her mere speed, going straight for Tiamat.

"That's your problem, you never stop cheating" Said the Warrior who moved next to her, a purple aura appeared over his entire body deforming gravity to accelerate himself although of course, both still suffered the effects of relativity to a certain extent, maintaining an ftl speed for too long will drain their stamina.

Tiamat launched an elemental wave of biblical proportions, simply trying to go through it would not be the best option.

"That's your problem, you never stop cheating" Said the Warrior who moved next to her, a purple aura appeared over his entire body deforming gravity to accelerate himself although of course, both still suffered the effects of relativity to a certain extent, maintaining an ftl speed for too long will drain their stamina.
Maintaining this form required two souls to merge, their stamina being at the peak given none sustained any injury so far.
Tiamat launched an elemental wave of biblical proportions, simply trying to go through it would not be the best option.
Before the Warrior even caught up, Kiokusha teleported right towards Tiamat, delivering...

[Memory Replay: Deel]

A powerful heat beam towards Tiamat, followed by...

[Memory Replay: Volstagg]

A direct punch to the Dragon's gut.

Aonbharr runs up to help Jack distract them as he increases the surprise, confusion, and shock. While random words seemingly targeted at the pair appear around Aonbharr.

Maintaining this form required two souls to merge, their stamina being at the peak given none sustained any injury so far.

Before the Warrior even caught up, Kiokusha teleported right towards Tiamat, delivering...

[Memory Replay: Deel]

A powerful heat beam towards Tiamat, followed by...

[Memory Replay: Volstagg]

A direct punch to the Dragon's gut.
Tiamat would simply catch the replays and eat them add that to her raw power with her heads that moved much faster when boosting with Godspeed, perhaps right now they could compete with her human-like form, but in her dragon form, Tiamat was much faster, especially when they were so nearby, she had the mobility advantage of multiple heads

"Teleportation is a fun thing, but when you face someone who can also do it, things change" Tiamat said as she threw a punch into the air, a magical portal opened and hit Kiokusha.
Aonbharr runs up to help Jack distract them as he increases the surprise, confusion, and shock. While random words seemingly targeted at the pair appear around Aonbharr.
The man would manage to take his wand and after removing it from the whip, he point it under the terrain to generate a wall literally in front of the horse.

Tiamat would simply catch the replays and eat them add that to her raw power with her heads that moved much faster when boosting with Godspeed, perhaps right now they could compete with her human-like form, but in her dragon form, Tiamat was much faster, especially when they were so nearby, she had the mobility advantage of multiple heads
However, this was just with bare amplifications, with the gravity slings... The fused form was able to dodge it thanks to replaying herself to boost her power.
"Teleportation is a fun thing, but when you face someone who can also do it, things change" Tiamat said as she threw a punch into the air, a magical portal opened and hit Kiokusha.
"Even so! "

The punch would be switch places with the portal Kiokusha made, effectively punching herself as she turned part of her torso into spring.

"You've underestimated our powers for far too long. Just because you have the strength of a hundred people, you mock others that are far weaker!"

Their wills combine as she delivers...

[Memory Replay: The Warrior] + [Memory Replay: Tiamat]

A combined strike by forming her sword and imbuing the force the two replays did and tried to cut off her wings.

"Hehehehehehehehe" Tiamat laughed lightly, the damage mitigated by her durability.

"Your power is to create repetitions of an event and be able to fusion qith others, right?" The Dragon Queen asked, putting her hands together.

Beneath his mask, warrior's eyes widened.

"Yoshioka escape from there!" The warrior shouted when he saw what Tiamat was going to do.

"Hehehehehehehehe" Tiamat laughed lightly, the damage mitigated by her durability.

"Your power is to create repetitions of an event and be able to fusion qith others, right?" The Dragon Queen asked, putting her hands together.
Before she ever got the chance to put her hands together, Kiokusha would launch several energy projectiles to try and ruin the hand sign and teleport a considerable distance at light speed— hoping to disorient rather than to damage.

Given they're still new to entering this form both of the souls are still unable to draw out Kiokusha's full power.

"Yoshioka escape from there!" The warrior shouted when he saw what Tiamat was going to do.
Thereby already being away before the warrior said so.

Last edited:
Given the intensity of the explosion, the sand defenses would not last long.
She would keep trying this strategy, but in the end she needed help too in order to handle these attacks in the long run

"Guys! Help meowt here!"

Shouts for any member of her group to give Xordenia a hand
Soldiers who were sorcerers created magical shields to protect themselves from attacks.
For those ones, Deel does some motions with his index and middle finger to have lava emerge from below their feets and engulf them all entirely into it, even if they managed put up shields, afterwards he absorbs the heat and makes the lava cool off and solidify, keeping them trapped
The Warrior stepped back, breathing heavily, as Tiamat momentarily turned off her investiture.

F7tdY2GXQAA6q6w
Deel used the opportunity from this moment to absorb all of that heat she bursts out, especially to prevent some individuals from his party that were too close to her, for getting hurt by the sheer fire

"So thats her dragon form....truly a blazing monster....."

She would keep trying this strategy, but in the end she needed help too in order to handle these attacks in the long run

"Guys! Help meowt here!"

Shouts for any member of her group to give Xordenia a hand
Noah would go to help the cat girl, as fast as she could she fired several ice explosions to create barrier and trap some enemies.
For those ones, Deel does some motions with his index and middle finger to have lava emerge from below their feets and engulf them all entirely into it, even if they managed put up shields, afterwards he absorbs the heat and makes the lava cool off and solidify, keeping them trapped

Deel used the opportunity from this moment to absorb all of that heat she bursts out, especially to prevent some individuals from his party that were too close to her, for getting hurt by the sheer fire

"So thats her dragon form....truly a blazing monster....."
Rex and Sasha were thrown near the half Dragon while Kessler go after them with several swords in his hands.
Before she ever got the chance to put her hands together, Kiokusha would launch several energy projectiles to try and ruin the hand sign and teleport a considerable distance at light speed— hoping to disorient rather than to damage.

Given they're still new to entering this form both of the souls are still unable to draw out Kiokusha's full power.
What Kiokusha forgot, each head of Tiamat was somewhat independent and could move on its own, one of her simply decided the attacks with her own to stop Kiokusha's attack.

Last edited:
Noah would go to help the cat girl, as fast as she could she fired several ice explosions to create barrier and trap some enemies.
"Thanks"

She would look around and see her master try to fight that multi headed scaly monster, getting a bit worried on the chances to that thing, it seemed out of their league
Rex and Sasha were thrown near the half Dragon while Kessler go after them with several swords in his hands.
"Rex...Miss Sasha....hopefully you can handle him....i need to help Yoshi....but i need a bit of time, this is asking for drastic measures....."

Tells them as he kept absorbing the heat till he was done so with it, then landed down on the ground

"And whatever you do.....keep your distance from me during the moment of preparation and afterwards for the most part"

Jack annoyed changes from using his powers to startle to outright induce damage and attempts to induce derealization and depersonalization using the stress of the current situation as a catalyst. If successfully he would blind them and make eye contact and induce further illusion to see he learns

What Kiokusha forgot, each head of Tiamat was somewhat independent and could move on its own, one of her simply decided the attacks with her own to stop Kiokusha's attack.
[Transfusion]

Kiokusha would dissipate into light before shooting out a volley of beams towards each head, then reappearing at the opposite side, now floating.

They were at a time limit and in this form— something that Yoshioka just came up with in the midst of their desperation, it wasn't going to last very long.

Kiokusha would dissipate into light before shooting out a volley of beams towards each head, then reappearing at the opposite side, now floating.
Tiamat tied to hit Kiokusha with her tail, throwing her away.

"Rex...Miss Sasha....hopefully you can handle him....i need to help Yoshi....but i need a bit of time, this is asking for drastic measures....."

Tells them as he kept absorbing the heat till he was done so with it, then landed down on the ground

"And whatever you do.....keep your distance from me during the moment of preparation and afterwards for the most part"
Rex and Sasha gulped as they watched as Kessler stood up, changing into a crystal element and launched a thousand sharp projectiles to them.

Sasha create a force field but kessler punch it until break it
Jack annoyed changes from using his powers to startle to outright induce damage and attempts to induce derealization and depersonalization using the stress of the current situation as a catalyst. If successfully he would blind them and make eye contact and induce further illusion to see he learns
The boy put his hands on his head.

"Enough" said the hooded girl as she subjected Jack to intense gravity to throw him towards a wall.

The minotaur recoils from the impact of the rays, while the Ghost, to make Zeb "calm down", would hit him hard with the intention of making him go and clash with Taeke.
Taking advantage of this moment, Taeka swiftly capitalized, rushing the minotaur at full speed and severing it into hundreds of pieces, much like what she did with the apple upon her introduction to the group, but on a much larger scale.

Jack attempts to shove his feet into the ground before allowing the Girl to see his eyes as glowing spheres. He reveals more of a false form attempting to resemble one the figures represented by the statues as ghost the most notable difference besides the eyes however is broken armor and wounds. From the wounds illusionary tentacles of blood start to grow seemingly struggling against the gravity in an attempt to reach her. “What purpose for which do you seek the sword?” Jack asks.

Jack attempts to shove his feet into the ground before allowing the Girl to see his eyes as glowing spheres. He reveals more of a false form attempting to resemble one the figures represented by the statues as ghost the most notable difference besides the eyes however is broken armor and wounds. From the wounds illusionary tentacles of blood start to grow seemingly struggling against the gravity in an attempt to reach her. “What purpose for which do you seek the sword?” Jack asks.
"To end this" She say while use more power to beat jack
Taking advantage of this moment, Taeka swiftly capitalized, rushing the minotaur at full speed and severing it into hundreds of pieces, much like what she did with the apple upon her introduction to the group, but on a much larger scale.
In the end she manege to kill the minotaur

Rex and Sasha kept Kessler busy, but it was difficult, his blows broke barriers and he continued to get used to their tactics and could disperse the spells.
Kiokusha would teleport and swap places with the bomb she teleported underneath Tiamat's wings, with the bomb exploding on her tail and shooting a beam on her wings before charging a lightning strike as she backs away.
Tiamat backed away but recovered in a second, gathered magic and cast a mid level spell.

"Treah" She said while creating homing spheres that went towards Kiokusha, in turn she gathered power in her multiple heads and fired although in different directions, while generating portals, change the direction of the attacks that fall on different place make them difficult to dodge, her plan was to exhaust the girl and then use her best technique

“Good enough for me, sorry for the trouble.” Jack says letting himself be flinged and stopping his mental attacks.
The girl helped her partner recover and then they ran towards the sword, he prepared his wand.

"I hope you know what you're doing" she told him.

"Me too" he said as he gathered power from his wand to the sword.

Tiamat backed away but recovered in a second, gathered magic and cast a mid level spell.

"Treah" She said while creating homing spheres that went towards Kiokusha, in turn she gathered power in her multiple heads and fired although in different directions, while generating portals, change the direction of the attacks that fall on different place make them difficult to dodge, her plan was to exhaust the girl and then use her best technique
Given she needed to release the excess energy to prevent overheating, the fusion launched, "[Semper: Exelsius]— Ōhirume no Muchi no Kami" to counterattack Tiamat's mid level spell. Calculated several portals from the combined minds of both Yoshioka and Konoe meant that their Precognition far exceeds the two individually, alongside the proficiency of magic— thereby forming just enough to deal with, not exactly contend, with Tiamat's attack.

At the same time, Kiokusha would use a concept known as aim-dodging to figure out the possible locations of the portal, hopefully dodging the attack.

Rex and Sasha kept Kessler busy, but it was difficult, his blows broke barriers and he continued to get used to their tactics and could disperse the spells.
Kessler would have his feet grabbed from below the ground, which was transformed into sand now, it was Xordenia doing, she dug her extended arms underneath from a distance till reaching right where their enemy was situated

Due to this, his whole body gets dragged down inside, swallowing the foe whole and covered in its entirety in it

"Fire or burning on the sand now!"

Shouted the cat lady as she wanted to trap him for a while at least and buy them some time

In the meantime, Deel was inhaling and exhaling deep breaths repeatedly, he was positioning his body with the legs a bit apart from the other and arms distanced from one another as well

He kept doing this, till he eventually started grunting loudly and shaking the area even from several meters away from his location, the heated aura around Deel was visibly affecting the surroundings from the increased temperature it was raising up quickly

As he was still continuing, his grunts were louder, the shaking was intensifying to higher degrees, let alone the aura heat was dangerously increasing as seconds went by

Deel veins on the body were starting to pop out more to the eye of those who would be staring at the hybrid, his skin was of an intense light red in color, the steam emanating from the sheer heat of the surface of his flesh was abnormally quite a lot

"Tiamat! Just you wait till i get to you!"

Aggressively yelled to her from far away, as the ground was beginning to crack apart in mutiple places, the rocks around his range would be closer to molten rock now from the effects subjected for these prolonged periods of time

Sasha and Rex, along Xordy would wish to get a little further from Deel now as it was beginning to be quite threatening to stay nearby their comrade at this point

Most might wonder what he was doing, those whom had great observation and deduction skills would be finding out that the half human dragon was pushing his heat and anger to their upper limits to gain a huge boost in his statistics, quite risky to attempt something like this, even for somebody like him

Yet the reward from it was no joke either by its power up, so at this point against a foe of such caliber, it was at least worth a shot at it for as long as Deel was gonna sustain this state

The air itself was insanely hot, just inhaling it would hurt your lungs upon taking it in, it would be about as close as running a long marathon on a sunny day or even breathing the dry sandy air from a desert

Finally he would eventually reach to an end and shout once more at Lady Tiamat

"Face my Fiery Fury, you blazing monstruosity!!"

When the phrase was finished, he blasts from the ground, leaving a deep crater and flies to the dragon queen, charging faster as never before, helping Yoshioka for as long as she was still in her form left

Kessler would have his feet grabbed from below the ground, which was transformed into sand now, it was Xordenia doing, she dug her extended arms underneath from a distance till reaching right where their enemy was situated

Due to this, his whole body gets dragged down inside, swallowing the foe whole and covered in its entirety in it

"Fire or burning on the sand now!"

Shouted the cat lady as she wanted to trap him for a while at least and buy them some time
Rex and Sasha managed to cover the place where Kessler fell, using good pressure, although of course it wouldn't last forever, so they would watch what Deel did.

Given she needed to release the excess energy to prevent overheating, the fusion launched, "[Semper: Exelsius]— Ōhirume no Muchi no Kami" to counterattack Tiamat's mid level spell. Calculated several portals from the combined minds of both Yoshioka and Konoe meant that their Precognition far exceeds the two individually, alongside the proficiency of magic— thereby forming just enough to deal with, not exactly contend, with Tiamat's attack.

At the same time, Kiokusha would use a concept known as aim-dodging to figure out the possible locations of the portal, hopefully dodging the attack.
In the meantime, Deel was inhaling and exhaling deep breaths repeatedly, he was positioning his body with the legs a bit apart from the other and arms distanced from one another as well

He kept doing this, till he eventually started grunting loudly and shaking the area even from several meters away from his location, the heated aura around Deel was visibly affecting the surroundings from the increased temperature it was raising up quickly

As he was still continuing, his grunts were louder, the shaking was intensifying to higher degrees, let alone the aura heat was dangerously increasing as seconds went by

Deel veins on the body were starting to pop out more to the eye of those who would be staring at the hybrid, his skin was of an intense light red in color, the steam emanating from the sheer heat of the surface of his flesh was abnormally quite a lot

"Tiamat! Just you wait till i get to you!"

Aggressively yelled to her from far away, as the ground was beginning to crack apart in mutiple places, the rocks around his range would be closer to molten rock now from the effects subjected for these prolonged periods of time

Sasha and Rex, along Xordy would wish to get a little further from Deel now as it was beginning to be quite threatening to stay nearby their comrade at this point

Most might wonder what he was doing, those whom had great observation and deduction skills would be finding out that the half human dragon was pushing his heat and anger to their upper limits to gain a huge boost in his statistics, quite risky to attempt something like this, even for somebody like him

Yet the reward from it was no joke either by its power up, so at this point against a foe of such caliber, it was at least worth a shot at it for as long as Deel was gonna sustain this state

The air itself was insanely hot, just inhaling it would hurt your lungs upon taking it in, it would be about as close as running a long marathon on a sunny day or even breathing the dry sandy air from a desert

Finally he would eventually reach to an end and shout once more at Lady Tiamat

"Face my Fiery Fury, you blazing monstruosity!!"

When the phrase was finished, he blasts from the ground, leaving a deep crater and flies to the dragon queen, charging faster as never before, helping Yoshioka for as long as she was still in her form left
The attack was very close next to everyone else, she turned off her magic completely and simply put her hands in X shapes, it looked like she was going to take the attack but it was different.

Her GodSpeed aura exploded to draining the movement of the particles that were super-excited due to the heat generated, it was difficult for her to resist the attack but she was doing well and the reward was worth it.

Last edited:
Upon the impact against her, he didnt stay for 1 second at all, he was flying so fast he looked like a blur of light colored in brighter red with black, punching against all her heads right in the temples, under the chin, the nose, side of the jaw, over the head, with punches so powerful, they detonate with scorching fire upon hitting the spots, the sound of the blows were resembling that of nukes

"AFRAID TO FIGHT BACK NOW?!?!"

Shouted from his lungs with such violence and hotness in it, that he was spewing fire while he was doing that, his flame breath was gigantic, was able to cover all her heads and most of the upper body with it size

Xordenia could just stare in awe at this display of power, for her it was a level beyond her capabilities, especially since it was against this Tiamat lady, whom even master in a powerful form was not able to slow her down for long

Shouted from his lungs with such violence and hotness in it, that he was spewing fire while he was doing that, his flame breath was gigantic, was able to cover all her heads and most of the upper body with it size
Kiokusha would summon portals to amplify the flame breath and use [Memory Replay] to replay Deel's attacks around 5 times over, hoping to deal significant damage, and was using this little time to cool down...

Right now the fusion was still running well, but destabilization would soon take effect. Hence, both Yoshioka and Konoe would focus first on keeping their fused form intact while simultaneously dishing out damage.

Since they're just replaying Deel's attack, they weren't as much wasting stamina, and started to replenish themselves while the dragon man focuses on the offensive for a while.

Upon the impact against her, he didnt stay for 1 second at all, he was flying so fast he looked like a blur of light colored in brighter red with black, punching against all her heads right in the temples, under the chin, the nose, side of the jaw, over the head, with punches so powerful, they detonate with scorching fire upon hitting the spots, the sound of the blows were resembling that of nukes

Xordenia could just stare in awe at this display of power, for her it was a level beyond her capabilities, especially since it was against this Tiamat lady, whom even master in a powerful form was not able to slow her down for long
Kiokusha would summon portals to amplify the flame breath and use [Memory Replay] to replay Deel's attacks around 5 times over, hoping to deal significant damage, and was using this little time to cool down...

Right now the fusion was still running well, but destabilization would soon take effect. Hence, both Yoshioka and Konoe would focus first on keeping their fused form intact while simultaneously dishing out damage.

Since they're just replaying Deel's attack, they weren't as much wasting stamina, and started to replenish themselves while the dragon man focuses on the offensive for a while.
"You are strong but you are still a larva" Tiamat said as her aura glowed brighter, faster than before with the fact that the molecules of the air move to generate heat, Tiamat had to let the flames hit her body in order to drain the speed something that she had perfected for so many years along with her excellent durability, making it almost impossible to do for those with such a finite lifespan as humans. In an explosion of speed much greater than before she manage to catch Deel and Kiokusha before they could react, as if both were a Fly (Mainly because of the size, since Deel is like 1.8 while Tiamat is 20 meters, so this is a expression)

Tiamat began to absorb their speed and later she would throw them hard to the ground in the other side of the Battlefield.

Rex quickly go after Kiokusha (Or Yoshioka and Konoe, depending on whether Back wants to unfuse both now) to help while Noah would go help Deel.

Sasha try to stun Tiamat with her War-Cry (Sound attack) and perception trick, buying the team a few seconds, but she knew that Tiamat senses would return very quickly due to her magical nature.

Rex quickly go after Kiokusha (Or Yoshioka and Konoe, depending on whether Back wants to unfuse both now) to help while Noah would go help Deel.
"Damn it."

Kiokusha would look at herself and at their group. Knowing what Tiamat just did was to gain more speed thanks to her Godspeed.

"Most certainly now, we can't use our speed to the fullest given she took most of the energy from the blast Deel just made and our current speed. There's still leftover batteries, but it'd take a while for a normal recovery to get my speed without stealing one..." they thought, as they needed a shortcut to get back without overusing stronger variations of Memory Replay— either for the element of surprise or simply because they're saving it as a last resort.

"But right now... More importantly, what I need the most is..." clasping her hands together as electricity formed threads from Kiokusha's fingertips, as...

[Memory Replay: Rex & Noah]

...using the powers she saw from Noah's showcase and Rex's metal prowess, she'd create a coil surrounding her body and amplifying the attraction points made by usage of Lawliet's Memory Replay.

Resulting in the formation of a solenoid!

"We need to master Electromagnetism right now!" as the speed generated from the electromagnetic fields from the solenoid allowed her to regain their speed.

Generally speaking, we say that light travels in waves, and all electromagnetic radiation travels at the same speed which is about 3.0 * 108 meters per second through a vacuum.
Using the excessive pool of electricity produced to recharge her kinetic batteries, she'd use the attraction points to further speed her up as she steals their speed instead.
We call this the "speed of light".
Before absorbing the ones created from the solenoid as she disappears from their sheer speed...
Sasha try to stun Tiamat with her War-Cry (Sound attack) and perception trick, buying the team a few seconds, but she knew that Tiamat senses would return very quickly due to her magical nature.
Without enough time as she used...

[Memory Replay— Modified: Kessler + Deel]

Making use of lighting and wind for further boost as she compressed the beam Deel made into a fist...

[Raging Giant + Memory Replay: 120% Output— Volstagg]

This would then turn into hundreds of fist as she starts send a barrage attack, using the opportunity Sasha made to deal damage to Tiamat.

Tiamat opened the eyes of one of her heads, as soon as she did she saw the attack that generated a blinding light, she tilted her body with difficulty, although she slipped, although the attack barely touched her, she was now on the ground.

The warrior and Kessler who had been helped by the warrior companion took advantage of this moment, and both tried to immobilize Tiamat, Kessler jumped towards the neck while the Warrior used all his power to create a gravity prison on Tiamat, although it wouldnt last a long time, if the team dont act

"Well, demolish her in one last attack." Rex said, charging all of his energy into as his sword while it changed shape, channeling every until the last par tof investiture he had into an attack.

Noah pushed to the limit her power drew the heat on her sword at the edges to launch a cut, very thin but powerful.

Sasha would prepare her most powerful incantation, Twilight, a pure magic spell that momentarily doubled her maximum Output.

(Waiting for the others, I advise you Back not to use replay to duplicate all the attacks that we did in this battle for this moment, maybe one or two but not all, I think you are abusing the ability a lot)

Zeb in the meanwhile grunts at the ghosts strike, getting only more upset.

"You wanna try fighting fair, or are you too scared of dying?" Zebedee almost growled.

"Well, demolish her in one last attack." Rex said, charging all of his energy into as his sword while it changed shape, channeling every until the last par tof investiture he had into an attack.
Kiokusha would continue to pummel Tiamat with her attack, not stopping until she's either dust or weak enough that she could decapitate her and steal her memori—

Why? Why would she?

Yoshioka knows Konoe still has an inkling in forgiving her former master, and that resonance of souls is possible amidst combat...

So maybe... just by stealing her memories they'd get a huge lead about Pythia.

Deel bursts out from the hole made of the landing caused by Lady Tiamat yeeting him with a whirlwind of fire, he absorbs any possible heat in the surroundings while still in Fiery Fury mode

Charges his plasma beams from the eyes, extends his arms in a T pose almost, preparing from his palms an attack as well, then from his mouth a flicker of sparks forming in there, all getting ready to fire up at Lady Tiamat to put her out

When the team use their combined attack against Tiamat, in the last moment, Kessler and the Warrior would jump away from Tiamat, while the attack hit the great dragon, she was thrown to the edge of the area falling down the cliff, then the whole place shook when her body collided with the floor below.

"Well that will give us time" Rex said looking at the others.

The Warrior breathed heavily, his armor had severals of cracks but he can continue, he looked at the group but his attention went to the sword, which shone red illuminating the room.

"Well, that's not good," Noah said.

On the other side the hooded boy had used his "wand" on the sword and after it glowed, it was now a sword only 115 cm long.

"I thought these things were magic?" his hooded female companion murmured to him.

"It's not magic, it's something that doesn't fall into that category but can be interacted with science, I'm just reducing the space between the atoms to shrink it" he said to hear while holding the currently shrunken sword.

On the other side the hooded boy had used his "wand" on the sword and after it glowed, it was now a sword only 115 cm long.

"I thought these things were magic?" his hooded female companion murmured to him.

"It's not magic, it's something that doesn't fall into that category but can be interacted with science, I'm just reducing the space between the atoms to shrink it" he said to hear while holding the currently shrunken sword.
Seeing Tiamat nearly defeated gave Kiokusha enough time to recharge and still have enough gas to last for longer.

Blitzing anyone who isn't Godspeed, she'd charge towards the hooded boy and attempt to decapitate him with her blade.

Back