• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Yeah, Griv's fine I guess," Griven said, accepting Xor's nickname although he said it without much emotion.

He didn't want these guys to achieve the definitive victory but it seems like they are on their way to that, they are lucky or maybe unlucky.

"Yeah, Griv's fine I guess," Griven said, accepting Xor's nickname although he said it without much emotion.

He didn't want these guys to achieve the definitive victory but it seems like they are on their way to that, they are lucky or maybe unlucky.
"Even old beings need to have a change, huh?" Konoe joked, giggling to herself.

"Meow"

Says as she hugs back
"Who's a good cat, hm?" Yoshioka smiled from a distance as she felt the cat's fur.

"heh, sometimes yes" he say
"I mean, maybe you found Yoshioka to be something else?" Konoe asked, "Look at it this way. If Pythia represents Magic and Rassilon represents Technology, then she most likely embody the fusion of these two. When she revived me and even at the time she voted for the Red Box— you saw it, huh?" looking at Griven as she wanted to confirm it.

"I mean, maybe you found Yoshioka to be something else?" Konoe asked, "Look at it this way. If Pythia represents Magic and Rassilon represents Technology, then she most likely embody the fusion of these two. When she revived me and even at the time she voted for the Red Box— you saw it, huh?" looking at Griven as she wanted to confirm it.
"Eh, I think you are getting ahead of yourself, although it is a good theory but the Hybrid of Magic and technology could be interpreted as a reference to more than one being"

"Eh, I think you are getting ahead of yourself, although it is a good theory but the Hybrid of Magic and technology could be interpreted as a reference to more than one being"
"It's just a feeling, something I couldn't explain. You'll... realize it when you're embodying part of her memories." Konoe shook her head, "Even when I fought her in the past, there's just that off-putting feeling..."

"It's just a feeling, something I couldn't explain. You'll... realize it when you're embodying part of her memories." Konoe shook her head, "Even when I fought her in the past, there's just that off-putting feeling..."
"Eh, it's probably nothing important, other than maybe we're part of a prophecy, I don't see much of a connection." Rex said thoughtfully to Konoe's words, looking at her.

"Eh, it's probably nothing important, other than maybe we're part of a prophecy, I don't see much of a connection." Rex said thoughtfully to Konoe's words, looking at her.
"Yeah, maybe it's probably a gut feeling..." Konoe nodded, looking at Yoshioka...
She would start purring as she rubs herself all over her master body like any cats would do
...who was just giggling as she enjoyed Xordy's presence.

"Okay, I'll do a Riddle" Rex would say after a second.

"Fantastic, this time let's see, huh, here it goes; We are many little brothers, we live in one house, if they scratch our heads we die instantly. What is your answer?" Griven said to Rex, he put a hand to his chin, it really could be anything.

"huh, matches?"

"Yes, well, who's going now?" Griven ask

"Air felt too obvious! I thought it was a trick question!" Zeb said.
"You had one job, Zebedee..." Konoe sighed, "Just one. Just one..." shaking her head, "Y'know, my skeleton buddies were much better than you back then, even Lady Tiamat would be so disappointed, but not like this level of disappointment..."

"Well, it was nice meet you guys" Noah said sadly.

Rex and Grandpa were frowning, they didn't expect this to be the end of them, the end of their plans.

Sasha on the other hand took it well, this was the natural order of things.

Rex and Grandpa were frowning, they didn't expect this to be the end of them, the end of their plans.

"At least we had fun!" said Yoshioka to the readers, "I was gonna have a backstory on a light novel, but I guess my author got too depressed and lazy... Too bad I'll die lol!"

Konoe just sighed and shrugged.

"You had one job, Zebedee..." Konoe sighed, "Just one. Just one..." shaking her head, "Y'know, my skeleton buddies were much better than you back then, even Lady Tiamat would be so disappointed, but not like this level of disappointment..."

"Congrats •cough• you were • cough• of great help •cough• to us"

Says Deel to the weather user
"I couldn't ask for better company to be buried around..." Zebedee said sarcastically, flipping off his critical allies.

Xordenia out of nowhere, bites his finger he was showing to the teammates to make it hurt

"Meow you done it! How come you couldnt guess right! All your team members did their challenges and thinking just so you screw it up?! You have no right to show us that gesture after this event from you!"

Xordenia out of nowhere, bites his finger he was showing to the teammates to make it hurt

"Meow you done it! How come you couldnt guess right! All your team members did their challenges and thinking just so you screw it up?! You have no right to show us that gesture after this event from you!"
Zebedee blows Xordenia back the moment he feels pressure on his finger.

"Berate me all you want, but don't you ever try something like that again," Zeb said, "Besides, if I screwed up and jeopardized everything, me getting pissed off at you all is the least of my concerns. Go vomit up a hairball."

"You shouldn't be like this, it's not Zeb fault at all, no one is perfect, it's very lucky that we had a challenge and riddles within our capabilities, it was just a matter of time and luck, I don't think I could have done the same I challenge Konoe for example" said Rex agree with zeb in this

Zebedee blows Xordenia back the moment he feels pressure on his finger.

"Berate me all you want, but don't you ever try something like that again," Zeb said, "Besides, if I screwed up and jeopardized everything, me getting pissed off at you all is the least of my concerns. Go vomit up a hairball."
"With pleasure!"

She does so with enough power from her facial muscles to release it straigh to his face, on one of his cheeks

Zeb incinerates it in mid-air, igniting the air around it, turning to face Yoshi.

"Yo, Yoshi, was it? Get a leash for that thing," She said, "Or better yet, a muzzle."
"Nah boy, this is fun!" Yoshioka laughed, "Don't drag me to your mess, I'm watching this!" before grabbing a popcorn, started to eat, giving one to Rex and says, "About time we address the end of the series since we could all just die here and Roleplay ends..."

"Nah boy, this is fun!" Yoshioka laughed, "Don't drag me to your mess, I'm watching this!" before grabbing a popcorn, started to eat, giving one to Rex and says, "About time we address the end of the series since we could all just die here and Roleplay ends..."
"Wait, I think we're not done yet" Rex said to Yoshioka.

"Why mortals are always like that? they always want to overthink things, sometimes it's fun and sometimes it's tedious, I don't plan to obliterate all of you from existence... Lets me explain what is your punishment" Griven say with a big sigh

Taeka looks around, having not said anything.

"What?" Taeka said to herself.

"Wait, I think we're not done yet" Rex said to Yoshioka.

"Why mortals are always like that? they always want to overthink things, sometimes it's fun and sometimes it's tedious, I don't plan to obliterate all of you from existence... Lets me explain what is your punishment" Griven say with a big sigh
"Please tell me it's going deaf or choosing a teammate to drop dead. I'm picking Grimdark over there, final answer. The cat's a close second."

Jack and Aonbharr are more annoyed by the failure then worried about death, both already vaguely know what comes after and they assumed not get the shard would be the punishment.

"Please tell me it's going deaf or choosing a teammate to drop dead. I'm picking Grimdark over there, final answer. The cat's a close second."
"Nope, I like to see you all suffer a little more, this place is built through a system of architectural restructuring, which means that when you leave here you will be passing through a door at the same time that the other group passes through another doors, like the group loser, if some of you get the sword you will have to hand it over to one of the other 3 participating groups, I give you the choice to what group you want to give the sword. Don't worry, I consider myself a very generous person, if you manage to meet again with the group that took the sword after leaving this place you can fight against them to recover the sword"

"Nope, I like to see you all suffer a little more, this place is built through a system of architectural restructuring, which means that when you leave here you will be passing through a door at the same time that the other group passes through another doors, like the group loser, if some of you get the sword you will have to hand it over to one of the other 3 participating groups, I give you the choice to what group you want to give the sword. Don't worry, I consider myself a very generous person, if you manage to meet again with the group that took the sword after leaving this place you can fight against them to recover the sword"
"Well, at least know one's dead," He said, "What groups are we dealing with?"

"Huh, battle royale it is for the sword..." Yoshioka shrugged, shaking her head before clearing her throat.

"Well, at least know one's dead," He said, "What groups are we dealing with?"
"You know, Rassilon's troops, Pythian and hooded people" Griven said.

"Well, this is better, hooded people are not an option" Rex said calmly.

Noah let out a breath she didn't know was contained.

"Well, better known than evil than known" Sasha quoted a sentence from a book she read a couple of days ago.
"Huh, battle royale it is for the sword..." Yoshioka shrugged, shaking her head before clearing her throat.
"I thought it was clear with the sculpture I made for you all, did I leave it in a museum for you or did you forget it?" Griven expressed frustration but not anger with his words and then create a moment in time itself, showing a flashback

"I thought it was clear with the sculpture I made for you all, did I leave it in a museum for you or did you forget it?" Griven expressed frustration but not anger with his words and then create a moment in time itself, showing a flashback
"I was just pointing it out, I don't know if the rest remembers, but I hope they do..." Yoshioka replied politely, nodding.

"Yes, I understand that Xor and Zeb don't know that, but I remember and given the description you gave about your job, it seems that everything is connected" Rex said, adding something more

Back