• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"And I have a question, too. Well, a few questions. With the randomness that assigns Investiture, or in my case, the lack there of, is it possible for you to pinpoint any genetic limiters, such as where human muscles would plateau at all? And if so, would there be any possible way to break those limits at all?" Taeka asked, "I figured this would be useful for all of us given they've lost relic boosts and stuff like that..."

"And I have a question, too. Well, a few questions. With the randomness that assigns Investiture, or in my case, the lack there of, is it possible for you to pinpoint any genetic limiters, such as where human muscles would plateau at all? And if so, would there be any possible way to break those limits at all?" Taeka asked, "I figured this would be useful for all of us given they've lost relic boosts and stuff like that..."
"You have a Investiture, you just have very low potential to manifest so easily, Maybe physically you can't wake it up but eventually you will find a way, it is the emanation of the soul, simply not everyone falls into the same interpretation, some wake it up due to some trauma for example. there are ways to break limits, although that would paradoxically create an upper limit, which could be broken tho, but only start a new limit." Griven began to ramble.

"Rats...im not good at riddles that much"
"huh, what is the matter, Are you afraid of losing?" He joked

"You have a Investiture, you just have very low potential to manifest so easily, Maybe physically you can't wake it up but eventually you will find a way, it is the emanation of the soul, simply not everyone falls into the same interpretation, some wake it up due to some trauma for example. there are ways to break limits, although that would paradoxically create an upper limit, which could be broken tho, but only start a new limit." Griven began to ramble.
"Hmmph. Alright, here's another question for you..." Taeka said, "I'm good at guessing what type of Investiture others have. I could look at a random person I've never met prior and know that their color is purple, or blue, so on and so on... But, what I can't think of for the life of me is if I could manifest it easier, what color would mine be?"

"Hmmph. Alright, here's another question for you..." Taeka said, "I'm good at guessing what type of Investiture others have. I could look at a random person I've never met prior and know that their color is purple, or blue, so on and so on... But, what I can't think of for the life of me is if I could manifest it easier, what color would mine be?"
"Red, given to your way of being"
"Shut your meowt up...i know what you trying to do, im not falling for that"
"Anyway, want to me start the Riddle?" He said rolling his eye.

"Do you want me to cook you a buffet or not?" Yoshioka joked, patting Xordy's head to calm her down. "Come on, you can do it!"
''It's not my fault that you ignored every time I said who wants to do a challenge.'' Griven said, beginning to believe that she doesn't take things seriously at first.
"After this is all over perhaps master....•sigh•.... lets get it done...what is that riddle?"

Grandfather looked at this with a certain degree of impatience, they had wasted a great deal of time and Griven had already said that they had been the last Group. Who knows if one of the other groups are escaping with the sword?

"Oh you gotta be kitting me! A shadow isnt really you, it is all black compared to a mirror who is more similar to you! What gives!"

Threw a tantrum about it when hearing Griven response, waving her arms comically when doing so

"Oh you gotta be kitting me! A shadow isnt really you, it is all black compared to a mirror who is more similar to you! What gives!"

Threw a tantrum about it when hearing Griven response, waving her arms comically when doing so
"Well, a shadow has your shape, it is born from you, part of your self and follows you regardless of where you walk, however it lack the traits that you have, you said it yourself

"A shadow isnt really you" and my riddle is I'm you but at the same time I'm not, who am I?" Griven say looking at her

Last edited:
"A mirror is also you, but also not, it is you tjat you see, but isnt precisely you either, you try to pull my tail tin man?!"

Xordenia was getting argumentative with him now over it

"Cat, when you suggested it I thought about it, that's why I stopped for a moment before answering you, I think it could be considered a possible answer too" Griven said, trying to calm her down.

Back