• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

(Keep in mind that he is up in a tree looking down at you)
The injured lady looks up, "Your name sir?" she politely asks
"Since you asked politely, my name is Terios, the worlds first ultimate lifeform at your service." He says looking at Yoshioka straight in the eyes
"This guy gives me the egotistical vibes. I bet he and Deel are gonna have a good time bonding" she whispers to Noah
"I heard that. If you're going to say something say it to my face." He says losing his egotistical and arrogant tone. Which isn't long-lived.
Cain sighed. "Oh boy...mysterious entrance, how original..."
"Very, I mean most ideas are basically taken. At least try to be unique, right?" she sarcastically says, standing next to Cain
He laughs at these remarks "Is that really all you can come up with? YOU. SUCK at making insults you could've added something to the end but instead you just left it a lackluster performance." He says regaining his arrogant smirk.

(Keep in mind that he is up in a tree looking down at you)

"Since you asked politely, my name is Terios, the worlds first ultimate lifeform at your service." He says looking at Yoshioka straight in the eyes

"I heard that. If you're going to say something say it to my face." He says losing his egotistical and arrogant tone. Which isn't long-lived.

He laughs at these remarks "Is that really all you can come up with? YOU. SUCK at making insults you could've added something to the end but instead you just left it a lackluster performance." He says regaining his arrogant smirk.
She lets out a yawn, "Yeah yeah, whatever makes you tick Terios, you do you", clearly she has to no interest in his insult and just wants to do to the hospital

"It was a comment. But the fact that you took it as an insult rather than the original intention says more about you than me, 'Terios'."

Yoshioka decides to stay quiet, she instead goes near the grandfather, Volstagg, and Noah, asking them to take a seat as she creates glass chairs of varying degrees of sizes.

Noah simply looked at this while rolling her eyes before putting her look on top of Deel to see how he reacts, Grandfather thanks and Volstagg as well, Rex just watches without giving it much importance, according to his calculations for the train had 15 minutes to go to the station and it would take 5 to walk so they had 10 minutes to spare.

"sigh As much as I would like to fight you I won't as I do not have hostile intentions." Terios says as he is jumping down off of the tree "I am on a mission that I cannot do alone and it seems you lot are trying to do the same." he says having a more serious look "But if you continue to make snide remarks I will not be afraid to let it come to blows." he remarks

"I met three "ultimate lifeforms" before, ancient warrior with blades coming from his body, some green dotted bipedal bug and a needle tailed one, you arent the first one, at least to me"

Responds Deel towards the newcomer

"So I can now confirm I am the delusional one but that leaves me with more questions than I had before, how did I die, where did I find this turnip, why does it look like my head to me, why do I recall being beheaded? On the bright side I am no longer confused whose spine I was using as a whip I wasn't using anyone's, and I now know consensus reality." I say talking to my horse to the confusion of all others around me.

"sigh As much as I would like to fight you I won't as I do not have hostile intentions." Terios says as he is jumping down off of the tree "I am on a mission that I cannot do alone and it seems you lot are trying to do the same." he says having a more serious look "But if you continue to make snide remarks I will not be afraid to let it come to blows." he remarks
"Don't worry, kid, I wouldn't let you waste your strength like that." He said, once again fiddling with one of his daggers out of boredom.

(yes, that's why I made a comment earlier about how we had time to get to know Terios but it all depends on whether he, after all Yoshioka could have a bleed or something, so being logical, it's not like we take a thousand years talking)

(Terios is going to respond to Deel then timeskip)
"I met three "ultimate lifeforms" before, ancient warrior with blades coming from his body, some green dotted bipedal bug and a needle tailed one, you arent the first one, at least to me"

Responds Deel towards the newcomer
"I find that highly false it took scientists decades just to get the ultimate lifeform right so these other "ultimate lifeforms" are likely fake." He says to Deel (and I'm surprised you didn't mention a certain black hedgehog)

(Terios is going to respond to Deel then timeskip)

"I find that highly false it took scientists decades just to get the ultimate lifeform right so these other "ultimate lifeforms" are likely fake." He says to Deel (and I'm surprised you didn't mention a certain black hedgehog)
(Forgot to mention him)

"Just like you i suppose, for some "ultimate lifeforms" none of you were so ultimate"

Retorted back

While the dragon man and the self-proclaimed "ultimate lifeform" were bickering with one another.....
"Ohh, you almost got me there," Yoshioka says to the Grandfather, moving her piece on the chessboard, notably clutching her side with her left hand, trying to mend it as best as she can; performing some breathing exercises... The grandfather knew she had to hospital for treatment immediately, but doesn't wanna tell the group as they may not even care about her status.

Deel noted she was struggling so he spoke the following words

"Instead of playing chess and go through the pain, you better move to the hospital in that time, so walk your butt off"

Deel noted she was struggling so he spoke the following words

"Instead of playing chess and go through the pain, you better move to the hospital in that time, so walk your butt off"
"Yeah yeah, no need to be harsh man." she says, summoning a hardened, black stain glass vehicle and applying Spring to automatically drive off into the nearby hospital (I expect @Oliver_de_jesus will make NPCs on the hospital too)

"Yeah yeah, no need to be harsh man." she says, summoning a hardened, black stain glass vehicle and applying Spring to automatically drive off into the nearby hospital (I expect @Oliver_de_jesus will make NPCs on the hospital too)
(There are NPCs, although I want to say that I planned to go by train since the Group is close to that, like next to the Train stop is the hospital, also, cars do not exist outside the capital of Rassilon, so what it was that Yoshioka saw it)

Rex watched the discussion of the ultimate life form and the dragon, sighing to himself every second counted.

(I will post the timeskip, after thinking about how to detail the town and the hospital)

(There are NPCs, although I want to say that I planned to go by train since the Group is close to that, like next to the Train stop is the hospital, also, cars do not exist outside the capital of Rassilon, so what it was that Yoshioka saw it)

Rex watched the discussion of the ultimate life form and the dragon, sighing to himself every second counted.

(I will post the timeskip, after thinking about how to detail the town and the hospital)
(I guess Yoshioka will get there first, but she's gonna be at the hospital once the group arrives at the town too. Speaking of the car discrepancy, Yoshioka made a vehicle similar to a train cart, only that it is self empowering thanks to the nature of her Spring ability.)

Last edited:
(nah, to speed things up a bit, you can continue arguing in the hospital, for now Timeskip)
After a considerable time the group arrived at the station through which they were able to travel to a town, from there they went to the hospital, the only one was decent, it had an average-sized waiting room, with some magazines, cards and board table that could be taken but had to be returned after, for his part the Grandfather was teaching Noah to play with cards, meanwhile Rex pays for Yoshioka's treatment, Volstagg went out to buy some things and see if he could find a resting place for the group.

after a couple of minutes a doctor would come out with Yoshioka and commented.

"Most of her body is fine, luckily the healing plants and the team were able to treat the wounds leaving some superficial due to burns, I recommend taking a day out of action and after the rest they should take her to slowly recover her energy, Godspeed meter is on the floor" said the Doctor as he handed a lollipop to Yoshioka

(nah, to speed things up a bit, you can continue arguing in the hospital, for now Timeskip)
After a considerable time the group arrived at the station through which they were able to travel to a town, from there they went to the hospital, the only one was decent, it had an average-sized waiting room, with some magazines, cards and board table that could be taken but had to be returned after, for his part the Grandfather was teaching Noah to play with cards, meanwhile Rex pays for Yoshioka's treatment, Volstagg went out to buy some things and see if he could find a resting place for the group.

after a couple of minutes a doctor would come out with Yoshioka and commented.

"Most of her body is fine, luckily the healing plants and the team were able to treat the wounds leaving some superficial due to burns, I recommend taking a day out of action and after the rest they should take her to slowly recover her energy, Godspeed meter is on the floor" said the Doctor as he handed a lollipop to Yoshioka
"Right... I guess I gotta play it safe." she says, sitting down as she looks at the doctor and thanked him politely.

Volstagg was walking back to the hospital, for his part he had good news, he managed to create a reservation in a small hotel, big enough for everyone to sleep peacefully and comfortably.

"Well, after this, the next stop to continue the mission will be somewhat difficult according to the indications of the grandfather, I just hope that we do not die following his ideals" Volstagg thought, his steps were calm as he looked at the town and its buildings

Volstagg was walking back to the hospital, for his part he had good news, he managed to create a reservation in a small hotel, big enough for everyone to sleep peacefully and comfortably.
"Hey, uhh thanks by the way... For saving me," she says, walking close to him.
"Well, after this, the next stop to continue the mission will be somewhat difficult according to the indications of the grandfather, I just hope that we do not die following his ideals" Volstagg thought, his steps were calm as he looked at the town and its buildings
Yoshioka nodded, feeling a bit better than before.

Back