• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crossovers you want to see happen

Dies Irae/Bleach. They fit like a glove, tbh.

Warhammer 40k/Star Trek/Star Wars. No need to explain~

Dungeons & Dragons/Dark Souls. Man, it'd be so awesome...

Speaking about Warhammer 40k, a verse that could fit very well with Warhammer could be the manga series Bastard!!

Yeah, i had already say that in a previous comment, i just wanted to say it again.

And come on, a battle between God Emperor and Dark Schneider would be cool to see it.

Hellbeast1 said:
@King It's called Simpsons Hit And Ru
Yeah, that one doesn't count. You can't shoot down the Statue of Liberty or blow up the Eiffel Tower in that.

Moreover, I wanna see Mr. Burns granting wishes like Calypso.

Star Wars - Cowboy Bebop (Spike and Han Solo. Do I need elaboration?)

Epic Battle Fantasy - Final Fantasy (.....Really? I need to explain? I mean, imagine Akron fighting Sephy? Matt meeting Gilgamesh? It's primed with awesome.)

Trigun - Warhammer 40K (High tech worlds, don't see why not. Vash could have some good moments with the Imperial Guard. Maybe we'll have a scene of him fighting Khârn or something. That would be nice.)

Dragon Maid - Percy Jackson (Torhu and Percy would have some great interactions. Also this clash of magical worlds could definitely be cool.)

@Nico:

That actually does sound like something that'd be cool, at least on paper. The Acolytes, the War Boys and Humongous's Marauders would fit right at home in Calypso's contest, no doubt about it.

Hell, when you look at how the War Boys worship ammunition, gasoline and dying in combat, Twisted Metal would be the shit of their dreams.

Digimon/Tamagotchi, Tamagotchi/Cocotama, and Aikatsu Stars/Cocotama. Shocked that none of these three have happened considering that Digimon spun off of Tamagotchi, Cocotama was the successor to Tamagotchi, and we got a crossover of the original Aikatsu and Tamagotchi.

Oh, I got one. . .

Lucifer (Comics)/ Lucifer (Television Series).

I'm curious to see how Luci would react to meeting Luci.

How about LOTR and Dynasty Warriors?

Lu Bu and co would be dumbstruck by the likes of Sauron

Aragon and co would be amazed my mosou power

Obviously if they fought LOTR wins easily but still hahaha

Back