• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Our wiki's popularity ranking among all Fandom wikis

Gotta be honest, I gotta assume that, by the metric of popularity in terms of how well liked we are, we're definitely higher. Our wiki is a community type thing, whereas a lot of those are... wikis, effectively dictionaries for their respective subjects.

Very ******' neat regardless. Well done, lads.
And that's why I have brought a few obscure verses here.
Lets go for top 10 soon.
Maybe. Maybe we could make sure that our page will surpass 30,000 without decreasing below 30,000.

By the way, our category data shows that the verses created in the 2010s have taken a large part of our wiki's hosted verses.

🍾🎉🎊🎈
minions.gif

i don’t see Comicvine!

fetchimage

Noice although I can't believe that a fandom (top 2) I've never heard is ranks above Minecraft (Top 3), I'm not saying this begrudgingly, but because I've never heard of that verse, is strange for me

unfortunately we couldn't defeat goku tho

If I had to assume it's because it contains Heroes data too and people playing gacha do a lot of double-checking stuff.
That and there's a lot of information such as growth rates, class skills, and support information

Whereas in games like Super Mario, you don't really need all that much information for a playthrough

Yeah, Fire Emblem and Pokemon are admittedly the more database heavy compared to other Nintendo franchises.

This is so freaking cool!

The wiki of shows like GOT and Breaking Bad not only benefits from the trending of their spin-offs but are also extensively spotlighted by the fandom site (That BTW completely ignore us)

The fact that we can aggregate more traffic than this guys show the hard work of this community, congratulation to us all! 🥳

Well, please bear in mind that verse-specific wikis such as DC Comics differ a lot more than us from month to month, depending on if recent popular media featuring them has been released or not, whereas our visitor statistcs are far more consistent, but tend to rise slowly but steadily in the long run.

Also, our visitor numbers tend to decline after the summer vacation has ended.

Well, Fandom tends to get search-prioritised by Google if the wikis in question are formatted to be compatible with mobile phone viewing.

Our wiki does definitely not have search engine optimisation though, and has reached its current popularity despite being largely hidden among the Google search results.

Back