• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crossovers you want to see happen

Crossovers I'd like to see.

Zelda/Fire Emblem (Obvious reasons)

Kid Icarus/Metroid (An alien Sci Fi with dark themes crossing over with a light hearted supernatural theme; yet seems very similar in some regards)

Mario/Final Fantasy (Super Mario RPG taken up some notches)

StarCraft/Halo (There's actually a lot of parallels for those two Sci Fi's)

Yu Yu Hakusho/Dragon Ball (Always thought of this as very interesting)

Naruto/One Piece (Ninjas and Pirates working together?)

Golden Sun/Avatar The Last Airbender (Very Elementary)

Rurouni Kenshin/Inuyasha (Seems clever)

Ninja Turtles/Battletoads (Oh heck yeah)

Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct (Most brutally epic fighting game ever)

Castlevania/Contra (Comeback Konami)

Star Fox/Megaman (This is another interesting pick)

C325fdb3b9a17931d3246aee5920a7b63533704d
"A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream... i want to line the pieces up... yours and mine"

Hank: Peggy! I'm gonna give that Ansem fella a piece of my mind I tell ya Hwhat

GOW and Dark Souls (Imagine Kratos VS Artorias or Zeus vs Gwyn)

Doom and Beserk (How ******* Metal would that be)

Halo and Mass Effect (Arby in one of the ME crews)

Doctor Who and War Hammer 40k (Daleks vs Necrons would be amazing)

Nico-v11 said:
Fate Grand Order

Specifically, the whole "Stella!" meme of Arash's noble phantasm, calling down a meteor at the cost of killing himself. (Arash is the guy in the background)

Dragon Ball/DC Universe: A comic or animated movie would be nice, but I also want to see this as a fighting game, kinda like how we have Marvel vs Capcom

Dragon Ball/One Punch Man: Just seems fitting, despite the difference in power.

Dragon Ball/Powerpuff Girls

Fist of the North Star/One Punch Ma

Berserk/Dark Souls

X-Men/Overwatch

Power Rangers/Pride Troopers (From Dragon Ball)

Death Note/Cthulhu Mythos

SCP Foundation/Cthulhu Mythos

Dark Tower/Cthulhu Mythos

Star Fox/Ratchet & Clank

300/God of War

Alien/Dead Space

Spongebob/Fairly Odd Parents

Dead or Alive/Tekke

F.E.A.R./Fatal Frame

Wonder Woman/Lara Croft:
I don't know why, but their personalities seem so alike to me. It can be a story of Lara Croft stumbling upon Themyscira during an exhibition.

Dragon Ball/One Piece/Naruto/Bleach/OPM/Fairy Tail/Fist of the North Star 2D Fighting Game

Marvel/DCU/Star Wars/Overwatch

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Dragon Ball/DC Universe: A comic or animated movie would be nice, but I also want to see this as a fighting game, kinda like how we have Marvel vs Capcom.
Why don't have instead the entire Shonen Jump (or better the entire Shüeisha) again the DC Universe for a fighting game?

Newendigo said:
DC would stomp them.
We're talking about a fighting game. Canon power difference tend to not really matter in that regard. It's not like Chun-Li would actually be able to take on Thanos, yet you can make the two fight in the latest MvC game.

Stefano4444 said:
MeleeniumRXJ said:
Dragon Ball/DC Universe: A comic or animated movie would be nice, but I also want to see this as a fighting game, kinda like how we have Marvel vs Capcom.
Why don't have instead the entire Shonen Jump again the DC Universe for a fighting game?
That can work too. And it can be against anything published by DC. E.g. Overwatch comics are published by DC, so characters from that could be in the game too.

@MeleeniumRXJ Depend if the original owners (Blizzard in the case of Overwatch) allow this to happen.

Also, anything that it was also published by Shonen Jump/Shüeisha (like RWBY) could be allowed too.

@Stefano4444 Well Tracer is gonna make an appearance in the movie Ready Player One, so I'm sure they'd be willing to let their characters be guests in other video games not developed by them.

Bayonetta X Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt....do I even NEED to explain?

KIll la KIll X Dangan Ronpa I just want to see Monokuma realize how absolutely ****** he is upon realizing he kidnapped the "Ultimate" Student President and "Ultimate" Transfer Student

Kingdom Hearts X My Little Pony Hearts and friendship play big role in both.

One Punch Man X any verse where the absolute strongest character in it is inferior to Saitama just drop Satiama in there...thats it. maybe Idk Fairy Tail, Naruto, Hellsing, Dangan Ronpa etc.

Back