• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Our wiki's popularity ranking among all Fandom wikis

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

The Fandom staff allowed me to reveal this list of the top 100 most popular Fandom wikis according to Google Analytics for July 2022.

01) Terraria
02) Escape From Tarkov
03) Minecraft
04) One Piece
05) Genshin Impact
06) Calamity Mod
07) Stranger Things
08) ARK
09) Wookieepedia
10) Grand Piece Online
11) Roblox: All Star Tower Defense
12) Fallout
13) Elder Scrolls
14) Marvel Database
15) Harry Potter
16) The Boys
17) Pokemon
18) Marvel Cinematic Universe
19) Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle
20) Naruto
21) Warframe
22) Grand Theft Auto
23) Blox Fruits
24) Leaguepedia
25) Fate/Grand Order
26) Villains
27) League of Legends (non-esports)
28) Disney
29) Dragon Ball Z
30) Hypixel Skyblock
31) Drama
32) Backrooms
33) Fandom.com
34) VS Battles
35) Hollow Knight
36) Game of Thrones
37) Forgotten Realms
38) KPop
39) Kimetsu No Yaiba
40) Raft
41) Binding of Isaac Rebirth
42) Power Listings
43) Final Fantasy
44) Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul
45) Bleach
46) My Hero Academia
47) Elden Ring
48) Battle Cats
49) Yu-Gi-Oh
50) Dark Souls
51) Warhammer 40k
52) Shindo Life Rell
53) Funkipedia Mods
54) Overlord
55) Dragon Age
56) Lord of the Rings
57) JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
58) DC Database
59) Resident Evil
60) Umbrella Academy
61) Wikitubia
62) Witcher
63) Red Dead
64) Project Seaki
65) No Man Sky
66) Animal Crossing
67) Jujusu Kaisen
68) Doblaje
69) Fire Emblem
70) Creatures of Sonaria
71) Loomian Legacy
72) Hero
73) Your Bizarre Adventure
74) Ensemble Star
75) Don’t Starve
76) Subnautica
77) Sims
78) Memory Alpha
79) Digimon
80) Stardew Valley
81) DOTA 2
82) My Singing Monsters
83) Call of Duty
84) You Zitsu
85) Critical Role
86) Jurassic Park
87) Grey’s Anatomy
88) Hunter x Hunter
89) Typemoon
90) Mass Effect
91) Vampire Diaries
92) Adopt Me
93) Monster Hunter
94) The Walking Dead
95) Sonic
96) Cuphead
97) Diablo
98) Terraria Mods
99) Wowpedia
100) Dead By Daylight

As you can see, our combined relentless hard work for the past 8 years has paid off, as we have reached spot number 34 among over 250,000 wikis, and greatly helped to popularise our hobby to a global audience in the process.

A massively big congratulations and thank you to all members of our community who have worked hard to help out with increasing the reliability/accuracy and overall quality of this wiki over the years. 🙏

Let's continue to strive to make it even better and turn this community into a nice, friendly, and collaborative place to to be a part of. 🙂

Congratulations - Fireworks (1).jpg
Congratulations_resize_34.jpg
Thank you.jpg
Thank you.png

Last edited:
This is a big CONGRATS to Everyone
tumblr_njzqukOpBP1ti1gm1o1_500.gif

Lets go for top 10 soon.

Look at all of the wikis that we got a higher ranking than instead.

I'm surprised Fire Emblem wiki is more popular than the Fandom wikis of Nintendo's more mainstream franchises such Mario or Zelda. Makes me happy to see it popular, but not something I expected.

I'm surprised Fire Emblem wiki is more popular than the Fandom wikis of Nintendo's more mainstream franchises such Mario or Zelda. Makes me happy to see it popular, but not something I expected.
If I had to assume it's because it contains Heroes data too and people playing gacha do a lot of double-checking stuff.

well, it's getting more popular now indeed

is it a good thing or a bad thing? who knows, only time will tell

If I had to assume it's because it contains Heroes data too and people playing gacha do a lot of double-checking stuff.
Hmm, perhaps we too can become popular by introducing gacha elements. Ten bucks to unlock a profile, fifteen bucks to get staff to agree with a CRT, it's all coming along nicely. Also, tier 0 profiles are now two star units.

Gotta be honest, I gotta assume that, by the metric of popularity in terms of how well liked we are, we're definitely higher. Our wiki is a community type thing, whereas a lot of those are... wikis, effectively dictionaries for their respective subjects.

Very ******' neat regardless. Well done, lads.

Back