• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crossovers you want to see happen

Self-explanatory. For me:

Dragon Ball Z/JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Dragon Ball Z/Sonic

Aikatsu/PriPara

Digimon/SMT or Digimon/Jewelpet

Little Witch Academia/My Hero Academia

Guilty Gear/BlazBlue

One-Punch Man/Mob Psycho 100

Bloodborne and RWBY.

I'd love to see a darker take on RWBY. Plus, Great One Salem.

Link's broken I got a 404.

Edit: Wait no I got a 403.

I love how Crescent Rose has Ludwig's Rifle attached.

An official DC cross over with Dragonball is like, my ultimate dream. Followed by DC or Marvel with My hero Academia. I'd also like to see Sonic in some non Mario properties, but it's hard for me to say which one would work best, Same goes for Metal Gear Solid. Love the series, would like it to play outside its verse, but a good match is are to pick. Mass Effect I would like to cross over with Doctor Who or Star Wars.

Dragon Ball - Superman = You can guess why.

One Piece - Steven Universe = They're quite similar in many aspects and i would like to see the possible interaction between Crystal Gems and Straw Hats.

Godzilla - Lovercraft = Everyone love battles between giant godlike monsters, and there are several versions of Godzilla that could work well with the themes of Lovercraft.

God of War - Devil May Cry = Super epic fight with in the background a badass metal/epic fight theme.

Shazam (DC Comics) - Saint Seiya = Greek Mythology.

Boku no Hero Academia - OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes = Hero time.

The Flash - Sonic the Hedgehog = Time to see how is the fastest begin in fiction.

Black Lagoon - The Punisher = Frank Castle vs Rosarita Cisneros, nuff said.

Carmen Sandiego - Lupin the Third = I would like to see how Lupin would be able to deal with Carmen.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Megas XLR = Chicks Dig Giant Robots.

Metroid - Halo = Space theme.

Go Nagai Devilman - Todd Mcfarlane's Spaw = Battle between two of the most influential Anti-Heroes in comics and manga history.

Ben 10 - One Punch Ma I'd like to see how Ben would manage to survive in that verse. And fight the villans and some of the jerk "Heroes" there.

Mass Effect - Halo A Spacebattles and Fanfic.net favorite. These verses fit together really well somehow.

Stranger Things- The Witcher I honestly wanna see Geralt hunt down the Demogorgon

Stranger Things- Dark Tower Pennywise attack Hawkins? Eleven vs Carrie White? All sound pretty damn interesting to me.

Percy Jackson - Bleach Sounds like it could be cool I guess.

Berserk - DOOM Does this need an explanation?

Naruto/Bleach : Where Ichigo and Naruto eat ramen and save the world together rather than to kill each other.

Steampunk x Senshinkan : Tick Tock Man and Dan would make a nice trolling duo

Steampunk x Fate: Tesla vs Tesla on trash talking. Also Leo shows Da Vinci what it means to be the Uomo Universale the right and proper way

Kingdom Hearts X Xenoblade: Both have swords that could be used to screw the world or save it

Fairy Tail X Seven Deadly Sins X Black Clover: Maaagggiicccc

Fairy Tail X One Piece: Love to see how the Fairies and Strawhats interact

Persona X Main SMT: Lets see how cool Joker looks against YHWH

Bleach X Yu Yu Hakusho: As Yusuke said in J-Stars:" Spirit Detectives and Substitute Soul Reapers.....guys like us should stick together!"

Katekyo Hitman Reborn X My Hero Academia: Vigilante Mafioso Tsuna and Legal Hero Izuku

CN kind of did a Johnny Bravo and Samurai Jack crossover once. And by that, I mean a random squirrel from Johnny's universe was abducted by Aku.

It sucked.

Back