• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
No headcanon required.

Artur from the Library of Ohara forgot to mention this portion.

The Vivre Cards state that all of CP9 had Busoshoku and Kenbunshoku Haki pre timeskip. Lucci, who has 2 cards for Pre and Post timeskip, had Haki in his pre timeskip card. He's the main support.

Minimum they'd get is rudimentary.

Man, I knew they had to have Haki.

Is there enough evidence to say the Rokuogan is Ryou? 👀
Maybe, it's not certain though.

I quote the wiki on the index cards (which I can't find)
"A vivre card draws a connection between Haki and Rokushiki, with the headline stating "Material arts based on 'Haki' also exist" and the picture description stating "The mastery of 'Rokushiki' and the learning of Haki make use of a similar training."
Signifying that they're similar.

I'd hold that one out and keep the regular one though.

I agree with this, due to a lack of evidence of how proficient they are they would be put at Rudimentary for pre-timeskip.

Although apparently on Lucci's card it says he strengthened his haki over the time-skip so maybe there's an argument for his haki being proficient in his Post-timeskip key.

I don't see why we'd list any kind of proficiency of it for them, since we have zero feats of them using the types of Haki and only confirmation that they possess it.

I don't see why we'd list any kind of proficiency of it for them, since we have zero feats of them using the types of Haki and only confirmation that they possess it.
so would you just suggest we list it as they have it but with no proficiency?

Side note: I see Luffy doesn't have Haki in his pre-time skip page. BB said he grew his Haki and he used it unknowingly in Marineford is there a specific reason why we don't list him having it?

Side note: I see Luffy doesn't have Haki in his pre-time skip page. BB said he grew his Haki and he used it unknowingly in Marineford is there a specific reason why we don't list him having it?
He does have haki listed on his pre-timeskip page.

Because we do that for literally every other character who hasn't shown Haki but we know they can use it.

There'd be no reason to assume they have the random glimpse haki. Especially since Haki and Rokushiki are related and they frequently use Rokushiki, so there'd be no reason to assume anything under Rudimentary.

Yes. I think listing it without assuming how skilled they are with it is best.

Because we do that for literally every other character who hasn't shown Haki but we know they can use it.

I think we should change that then. We should be listing their proficiency based on what they've been seen to be able to do with it.

I think we should change that then. We should be listing their proficiency based on what they've been seen to be able to do with it.
Makes sense, I agree with this.

I think a different thread should be made for all the other profiles that have rudimentary listed when their proficiency is unknown and for now just have the Haki listed on the CP9's Profiles without a proficiency rating attached.

This seems fair. I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back