• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I assume you want me to take the justifications from this sandbox and put them in the other one? Or just copy-paste everything from Skypiea and replacing the ones I have on the other sandbox?
Justifications. The tiers and stuff in Sandbox8 isn't good, but the justifications are solid, especially Enel's and the Priests.

Leave those w/out profiles. I'll handle those

Btw before this thread is closed, just wanna apologize for my earlier derailings.

I think I just got too excited about the upgrades.

Usopp should probably have a split "Water 7 Arc | Enies Lobby Arc" key on his profile like Luffy as his durability is higher. He took a rokushiki attack from Hybrid Jabra as well as some regular hits.
UVTguPo.png
bSa3mRO.png
Wfusa39.png

I'm done.
I gave Nami a new BoS key for her feat against Miss Valentine.
I gave Luffy a new Water 7 Arc key, as his Skypiea key is Low 7-B for 99% of the arc before his Accelerated Development kicked in and made him 7-B, and his Enies Lobby key suffers from the same ability, being 7-A. Thus, only during W7 is where Luffy is truly 7-B.

I omitted characters from East Blue as their tier isn't being changed. I omitted characters from Alabasta such as Zala and Bellamy, where their tier is unaffected, and only the calc needs to be replaced.
I apologize for any mistakes made, I will be fixing them as soon as I notice.
Since Thriller Bark Usopp is 7-B+, Perona should get a '+' to her City level

Asgard Moria is stated to be stronger than Oars in Chapter 482 so shouldn't that be added to his justification

EDIT:

Enel's tier rating needs to be adjusted as it has "7-B" instead of Low 7-B to match his Small City level justification

Asgard Moria is stated to be stronger than Oars in Chapter 482 so shouldn't that be added to his justification

EDIT:

Enel's tier rating needs to be adjusted as it has "7-B" instead of Low 7-B to match his Small City level justification
God, I'm bad at this. Sorry you all have to do so many corrections, I will do better next time.
I have fixed and added these justifications.

the page is not working right here so I will ask why the Town Levels of Hakoku: 3,33 Kilotons ( Baixo 7-C+ ) and GPE do Sea King : 5,4 Kilotons ( Baixo 7-C+ ) Were they not accepted?

the page is not working right here so I will ask why the Town Levels of Hakoku: 3,33 Kilotons ( Baixo 7-C+ ) and GPE do Sea King : 5,4 Kilotons ( Baixo 7-C+ ) Were they not accepted?
They just don't fit in anywhere in the scaling as far I'm aware.

Portuguese Moment 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿

Luffy doesn't scale to the giants, and no BoS character is capable of defeating a 5km Sea King

Ryuma still needs his 7-A rating changed as he only fought Zoro in Nitoryu. He'd scale to "at least City level+" for being superior to brook and matching Nitoryu Zoro as an equal.

1. Once the sandbox is done, how much longer til the changes from the Sandbox are actually put in?

2. What will we do after these changes are instituted?

Hatchan looks like he barely injures it, and I don't see why that calc value would scale to Zoro.

I'm against using that calc to scale the Arlong Park Arc characters.

Hatchan jerked its entire body and killed it with a single stab.

He most definitely injured it.

And Zoro flat out washed Hatchan.
Hatchan's strike didn't necessarily move its entire body; the Sea King reacting in pain could have moved on its own.

Not every single Sea King is the same size either; this one isn't necessarily 5 km long, and a tiny injury like that on its tongue doesn't have to be equal to its GPE.

Hatchan's strike didn't necessarily move its entire body; the Sea King reacting in pain could have moved on its own.
The thing is dead. It isn't reacting at all.
Not every single Sea King is the same size either; this one isn't necessarily 5 km long, and a tiny injury like that on its tongue doesn't have to be equal to its GPE.
Literally every sea king is at least 5km long.
And the fact that he killed the thing and moved it's entire body should be enough.

The thing is dead. It isn't reacting at all.

How do you know it is dead?

Literally every sea king is at least 5km long.
And the fact that he killed the thing and moved it's entire body should be enough.

How do we know it is a Sea King btw? I just see the cover story referring to it as a sea monster.

EDIT: Alternate translation seem to suggest that it is a Sea King.

It still doesn't seem to be as big as one, and I don't think he moved its entire body.

How do you know it is dead?
We can pretty visibly see it... dying.

Least you can say is that it was unconscious
How do we know it is a Sea King btw? I just see the cover story referring to it as a sea monster.

EDIT: Alternate translation seem to suggest that it is a Sea King.

It still doesn't seem to be as big as one, and I don't think he moved its entire body.
Sorry but when Oda says "sea kings are over 5km long" then I'd consider them that size. It'd just be Oda being weird with the sizes he gives, like when the ones he says are 5km can be scaled to the Merry, they're still 5km regardless of what it looks like.

We can pretty visibly see it... dying.
Least you can say is that it was unconscious

I don't agree that we see it dying. I think - from my perspective - we see it visibly reacting in pain to being stabbed in the tongue (not a typically lethal injury) and I presume that it left after that since we don't see it (or a corpse or unconcious body) after that.

Sorry but when Oda says "sea kings are over 5km long" then I'd consider them that size. It'd just be Oda being weird with the sizes he gives, like when the ones he says are 5km can be scaled to the Merry, they're still 5km regardless of what it looks like.

Sure, but given that we're dealing with scaling characters to a value that is potentially unwarranted here, I'd like to be more sure. Sure, maybe this Sea King is actually 5 km long, but I don't see a good reason to scale Hatchan to the GPE of it, nor to upgrade all of the characters back in that arc to this value.

I don't agree that we see it dying. I think - from my perspective - we see it visibly reacting in pain to being stabbed in the tongue (not a typically lethal injury) and I presume that it left after that.
We see Hatchan stab it, the Sea King's eyes roll back, and the chapter title says "Hatchan saves the sea boar"
It's implied that it passed out.
If it went away, we would've seen it go away, which we didn't.
Sure, but given that we're dealing with scaling characters to a value that is potentially unwarranted here, I'd like to be more sure. Sure, maybe this Sea King is actually 5 km long, but I don't see a good reason to scale Hatchan to the GPE of it,
He jerked it with a stab -_-
nor to upgrade all of the characters back in that arc to this value.
This is the Hatchan who just left the government ship that held him. Off of that, it's the same one as BOS. Heck, could argue he's weaker since he still had bandages on.

We see Hatchan stab it, the Sea King's eyes roll back, and the chapter title says "Hatchan saves the sea boar"
It's implied that it passed out.
If it went away, we would've seen it go away, which we didn't.

I don't agree with that interpretation. I don't see any sure sign of it being passed out or deceased.

He jerked it with a stab -_-

A jerk that could be a pain response; not the AP of Hatchan's stab.

This is the Hatchan who just left the government ship that held him. Off of that, it's the same one as BOS. Heck, could argue he's weaker since he still had bandages on.

I know. My main issue is Hatchan scaling to the calc value in the first place, not the others scaling to him.

To be safer here, I don't think we should apply this calc.

Damage seems to make good sense in his last post above.

Also, this seemed to be a very small sea king, nowhere near 5 kilometers in length.

I believe Damage makes sense here, scaling Hatchan to the Sea King's entire GPE doesn't seem to make sense, especially when Oda depicts it as being very small when in comparison to the ones in FMI. If it was a case of a Sea King being visually depicted as 3km, we could argue it's just visual inconsistency and go with the official size, but the discrepancy is just too large for anyone to argue that.

I will not advocate for this scaling any longer. Thus, shall we proceed with the changes that were already agreed upon?
A CRT may be made to address the GPE scaling if anyone is still interested in doing so.

That seems fine to me at least. Thank you for being reasonable.

I think that you can apply what has been accepted here now if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back