• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, what's left to clear up?
I don't think I have anything else to add at the moment. I don't think that Usopp should be scaling fully to the Gold Rifle calc value, but I doubt I'll be able to change most people's minds on this and powerscaling can be a subjective thing so I'll just drop it.

I don't think I have anything else to add at the moment. I don't think that Usopp should be scaling fully to the Gold Rifle calc value, but I doubt I'll be able to change most people's minds on this and powerscaling can be a subjective thing so I'll just drop it.
Don't feel bad, you made some pretty good arguments.

The first post of this thread seems to make sense to me. What are the conclusions here so far?

I'm done.
I gave Nami a new BoS key for her feat against Miss Valentine.
I gave Luffy a new Water 7 Arc key, as his Skypiea key is Low 7-B for 99% of the arc before his Accelerated Development kicked in and made him 7-B, and his Enies Lobby key suffers from the same ability, being 7-A. Thus, only during W7 is where Luffy is truly 7-B.

I omitted characters from East Blue as their tier isn't being changed. I omitted characters from Alabasta such as Zala and Bellamy, where their tier is unaffected, and only the calc needs to be replaced.
I apologize for any mistakes made, I will be fixing them as soon as I notice.

But didn't Hybrid Kaku badly hurt Zoro, who in the sandbox has Mountain level durability?

Also, the sandbox does say he matched Santoryu Zoro and his Rankyaku is above Lucci's Hybrid Rokushiki.

But didn't Hybrid Kaku badly hurt Zoro, who in the sandbox has Mountain level durability?

Also, the sandbox does say he matched Santoryu Zoro and his Rankyaku is above Lucci's Hybrid Rokushiki.
I just took the original profile's AP, and pasted it, changing the tiers.
I will be fixing this, as it was Rokushiki and Yontoryu Hybrid Kaku who matched Santoryu Zoro, not his Base Hybrid form.

I just took the original profile's AP, and pasted it, changing the tiers.
I will be fixing this, as it was Rokushiki and Yontoryu Hybrid Kaku who matched Santoryu Zoro, not his Base Hybrid form.
Got it, thanks.

One more tiny thing: Since Usopp and Franky together harmed Oars, shouldn't they each scale to 1/2 of whatever 7-A value Oars scales to?

Got it, thanks.

One more tiny thing: Since Usopp and Franky together harmed Oars, shouldn't they each scale to 1/2 of whatever 7-A value Oars scales to?
They do as the justifications are already there, they just need to have their ratings changed to City level+.

So should we close this thread or not currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back