• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing then, wasn't aware of the unexpected change
Don't be to quick to change anything, be calm, the great spirit of time, which exists of a higher time dimension can also be used. And I beg to differ about the infinity thing. I ask someone to check things out.

Laws of sub space, which directly really relates to it, without the matrix its still 5D anyways
1. It has nothing to do with the Matrix in mathematics because it is not mentioned in Tensura at all.

2. As far as I can see, only this description is enough to upgrade it to likely 5D. (The laws of subspace are beyond the reach of human knowledge -Volume 21)

she didn't jump infinitely otherwise it would take het infinite time to do so

The infinite cycle is referring to hoW Rimuru would've kept on dying infinitely with no end on each timeline

Not actual infinite amount
would that hypothetically prove that there is an infinite number of timelines in tensura

You have yet to add those citations to your thread. Otherwise, this isn't passing, at all.
I don't feel its necessary
Its not fake scans so you don't need to worry, the supporters can Vouch for me its really stressful to add citations to everything, i only added it to the raws cuz its not a scan nor link all the raws are from volume 21 so yeah, i didnt make up anything so i don't feel i need to go back and re post and add citations for this long CRT its kinda stressful, if you want link to the raws then its fine i can do that

Last edited:
she didn't jump infinitely otherwise it would take het infinite time to do so

The infinite cycle is referring to hoW Rimuru would've kept on dying infinitely with no end on each timeline

Not actual infinite amount
Yeah am aware that's why i put countless there.
would that hypothetically prove that there is an infinite number of timelines in tensura
No, branching timeline doesn't exist until a contradiction appears

I don't feel its necessary
Its not fake scans so you don't need to worry, the supporters can Vouch for me its really stressful to add citations to everything, i only added it to the raws cuz its not a scan nor link all the raws are from volume 21 so yeah, i didnt make up anything so i don't feel i need to go back and re post and add citations for this long CRT its kinda stressful, if you want link to the raws then its fine i can do that
well you are going to need to tbh. Even @CodeCCLL has also been asking for the reference

It wouldn't, since it's branching on real time each jump or points that cause it to do so instead of branching infinitely

Unless it's proven that it works like it branches on each moments or choices like that quantum thingy as there should be infinite points for it to branch from and should lead to more

As a result, how much is left now?

1Dimension still =3 SpaceTime Is it the same as before? (Because 1 dimension will have a total of 3 worlds)
As for Sub Space=2A, because it is infinitely large and can cover all infinite SpaceTime?

(Or is there something I misunderstood?)

As a result, how much is left now?

1Dimension still =3 SpaceTime Is it the same as before? (Because 1 dimension will have a total of 3 worlds)
As for Sub Space=2A, because it is infinitely large and can cover all infinite SpaceTime?

(Or is there something I misunderstood?)
1 world= 2-A in totality, but characters can only affect 1 branch
Dimensions contain multiple universes and their totality as well
Each branch is a link to 2-A sized dimensions
There are multiple dimensions
Sub space contains all of time, while having its own time that cant be interacted with
Time spirit is its own higher time
Then God who literally is whatever and all
So there's like numerous ways to put it
Sub space works in 5 dimensional pattern
Time spirit likely work in 6
But if sub space still is 2-A then time works in 5 dimensional pattern, but sub space is 5D
I explained this mathematically using matrix because this is heavily related

Last edited:
It wouldn't, since it's branching on real time each jump or points that cause it to do so instead of branching infinitely

Unless it's proven that it works like it branches on each moments or choices like that quantum thingy as there should be infinite points for it to branch from and should lead to more
No there are actually infinite timelines
Here, it states how the mask and all have this infinity of time compression
Existing in all of time
In a singular world
Its genesis and destruction, the loops everything

1 world= 2-A in totality, but characters can only affect 1 branch
Dimensions contain multiple universes and their totality as well
Each branch is a link to 2-A sized dimensions
There are multiple dimensions
Sub space contains all of time, while having its own time that cant be interacted with
Time spirit is its own higher time
Then God who literally is whatever and all
So there's like numerous ways to put it
Sub space works in 5 dimensional pattern
Time spirit likely work in 6
But if sub space still is 2-A then time works in 5 dimensional pattern, but sub space is 5D
I explained this mathematically using matrix because this is heavily related
You are saying that
world=2A (because within 1 world there will be 1 timeline But that one timeline has an infinite amount of time because it covers every moment from Past, present and future yes or no?)
Dimension=2A (because the dimension is infinitely large which 1 dimension covers all 3 worlds, yes or no?)
Sub space=5D (because it is the space that has all time in it Make it potentially infinitely large? And if you refer to Volume 21 which says "The laws of subspace are beyond the reach of human knowledge", that can help as well?)
Time spirit=6D (Because you said that Time spirit has a high time. than sub space, so nothing can interact with it, yes or no?)
(I understand correctly yes or no?)

As I've said before, If there is no context in which matrices are mentioned in Tensura, then they cannot be used. (Although it's called Sub space is the same)

You are saying that
world=2A (because within 1 world there will be 1 timeline But that one timeline has an infinite amount of time because it covers every moment from Past, present and future yes or no?)
No am saying, each world have an infinite cycle of time or time compression of infinity
Dimension=2A (because the dimension is infinitely large which 1 dimension covers all 3 worlds, yes or no?)
Dimensions are still around 2-C but its a 4th dimensional space
Sub space=5D (because it is the space that has all time in it Make it potentially infinitely large? And if you refer to Volume 21 which says "The laws of subspace are beyond the reach of human knowledge", that can help as
No sub space is low 1-C because it works in 5 dimensions which is 4 spatial and 1 temporal axis
Time spirit=6D (Because you said that Time spirit has a high time. than sub space, so nothing can interact with it, yes or no?)
(I understand correctly yes or no?)
Time spirit is just the accumulation of all time, it wouldn't necessarily work in 6 dimensions but ig its possible idk

Subspace basically cannot be Low 1-C in this way? Because you don't necessarily need 4-dimensional space to hold space-time continua in 3-dimensional space, the subspace and the temporal dimension shared by space-time continua can be the same, which is why I explained above.

For something like that you basically need to prove perpendicularity and that's a bit muddy territory.

Subspace basically cannot be Low 1-C in this way? Because you don't necessarily need 4-dimensional space to hold space time continuum in 3 dimensional space
You're missing the entire thing
Sub space literally holds 4 Dimensional infinity, like its in the op on how beginning and end of worlds, including their time including the labyrinth including its infinite cycle is still part of it
Its even part of a smaller one
Sub space>Spatial dimensions containing parallel worlds>parallel worlds own their own separate time dimensions, please you can read the whole op so as not confuse others and yourself

You're missing the entire thing
Sub space literally holds 4 Dimensional infinity, like its in the op on how beginning and end of worlds, including their time including the labyrinth including its infinite cycle is still part of it
Its even part of a smaller one
Sub space>Spatial dimensions containing parallel worlds>parallel worlds own their own separate time dimensions, please you can read the whole op so as not confuse others and yourself
You didn't understand what I meant, space-time continua consist of 3 spatial and 1 temporal dimension.

However, the spatial dimension of a space that encompasses these space-time continua is not necessarily 4-dimensional because basically 3 spatial dimensions are enough to contain 3 spatial dimensions. (There is an extra 4th axis but this is too insignificant to scale)

But from another perspective, if indeed a 4-dimensional space encompasses all of time and spaces, this still does not give it +1 temporal dimension, because the temporal dimension does not run along a vertical axis, but only along the spacetime continuums.

In this case, the part of space that scales is the 4-dimensional part and it would have an insignificant 5th axis that would not scale.

That's what I meant.

Well... It would be better to look at the previous standard revisions and standard pages, I can't post it because I'm lazy

You didn't understand what I meant, space-time continua consist of 3 spatial and 1 temporal dimension.

However, the spatial dimension of a space that encompasses these space-time continua is not necessarily 4-dimensional because basically 3 spatial dimensions are enough to contain 3 spatial dimensions. (There is an extra 4th axis but this is too insignificant to scale)

But from another perspective, if indeed a 4-dimensional space encompasses all of time and spaces, this still does not give it +1 temporal dimension, because the temporal dimension does not run along a vertical axis, but only along the spacetime continuums.

In this case, the part of space that scales is the 4-dimensional part and it would have an insignificant 5th axis that would not scale.

That's what I meant.
You could read everything about sub space, yes?

You could read everything about sub space, yes?
Yes, I read it more than once, and I think that's basically case.

I think it's wrong by current standards to give +1 temporal dimension here without more contexts and statements. If it was the standards before the change, yes. It would probably be true.

Yes, I read it more than once, and I think that's basically case.

I think it's wrong by current standards to give +1 temporal dimension here without more contexts and statements. If it was the standards before the change, yes. It would probably be true.
I would come back to give back a summary
Its not just some additional time axis
Its actually more than that
But I'll get back to you

3 spatial dimensions= the universe
3 spatial dimensions + 1 Temporal dimension contained by infinite time compression=totality of time
4 spatial dimensions= physical space that contains both the 3 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimensions with it infinite time cycle
4 spatial dimensions + 1 temporal dimensions with its infinite time dimensions with multiple different other time axis
4 spatial dimensions + 2 temporal dimensions with infinite time compression
First part
the universe have its length, breadth and width making a 3 dimensional axis of the universe, this is infact a normal thing
Second part
as we discussed in this thread and this thread, the totality of an entire space time continuum makes and forms a single cycle of time, which is discussed in the OP, each world spawns infinite cycle of time, again it is in the OP, creating a literal work with infinite cycle of time therefore each world is 2-A in clearance to that, each world have their own separate origin,@Georredannea15 the space time continuum, run on a vertical axis atleast in slime, that vertical axis produces more and more although still working under the same temporal dimension you can call this a dimension of time, which is obviously now the 3 spatial dimension and 1 Temporal dimension
Third one
The physical space that works in 4 dimensions is the space that contains all the timelines, like the two threads i posted it talked about Zalario destroying multiple timelines existing in one dimension, these dimensions are also called walls, these are then contained in sub space, which not just contains timeline in all of its entirety but also have its own time which flows different from all worlds and literally is a super time that can't be interacted with because of its different pattern which is why we also used the law of subspace for better clearance

The time spirit is something else so we leave that alone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back