• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mentioning it isn't really a giving
I mean In Tensura, subspace is never discussed mathematically. Therefore the matrix cannot be used.

And you still haven't answered me why the world has Structure=2A? Because in your previous message you told me it wasn't. (Or am I understanding something wrong?)

I mean In Tensura, subspace is never discussed mathematically. Therefore the matrix cannot be used.

And you still haven't answered me why the world has Structure=2A? Because in your previous message you told me it wasn't. (Or am I understanding something wrong?)

Yeah i just noticed @Georredannea15 is correct
Them talking about different time axis here seem to be specifically mentioning about having different flow of time there's no reverse timeline in any order but my stance for 5D sub space still stands since the whole world shenanigans isn't my doing
Each world is a 2-A Structure, although these branching timelines aren't different time axis there are more or less like parallel worlds and all
But the very one that have a literal separate axis of time is sub space
According to Velgrynd not too long ago
If you don't have spatial domination which is the ability to fix space in time, and infinite lifespan you won't survive, time is noted to not just be haywire but also distorted, in other words it moves backward,forward,sideways etc on a non linear progression while still playing out 4th dimensional infinity multiple times, everywhere in slime have its own time axis but that doesn't mean different direction.
Like one having a start to the end some is from the end to the start on a reverse scale
Sub space works like this, i also still stand by the matrix function
On how there's phase fluctuation in sub space as well
If you need scans for anything please let me know

Wdym matrix cannot be used ? isn't that what people have been doing these days ? We are just trying to prove how mathematics work in the verse
You making your own rules ? were does it say we cant use it ?

Last edited:
Basically a World is in a countless[or infinite] cycle it branches, but multiple branches can't exist at the same time. For example, one timeline branches, it ends, another one starts, it ends, and than another, and so on.... when Chloe jumps from one timeline where Rimuru already died or she failed, to another one, the previous timeline is destroyed by the World because The World prevents a contradiction from happening, that is, multiple branches existing at once. But if we count this was throughout the infinite time, it will be 2-A because, although at one point in time, there's only 1 timeline, but if we see it as from the very start to the very end, it will be an infinite cycle, that's 2-A, or how I understand how he made world as 2-A....

Basically a World is in a countless[or infinite] cycle it branches, but multiple branches can't exist at the same time. For example, one timeline branches, it ends, another one starts, it ends, and than another, and so on.... when Chloe jumps from one timeline where Rimuru already died or she failed, to another one, the previous timeline is destroyed by the World because The World prevents a contradiction from happening, that is, multiple branches existing at once. But if we count this was throughout the infinite time, it will be 2-A because, although at one point in time, there's only 1 timeline, but if we see it as from the very start to the very end, it will be an infinite cycle, that's 2-A, or how I understand how he made world as 2-A....
Infinity exist before she jumps

okay, imma give another brief word up

Slime with its MWT, according to hinata she believe the reason why chloe from different point in time is real despite being one world is because of the theory of multiverses and branching timelines or parallel worlds for every plane of existence, she confirms this theory to be correct not once but twice
Diving into the real thing, in the Original point as placed, about having
Infinite number of loops in time, and how each loop is a new cycle, if that's the case then each new cycle rearrange the entirety of time going in One way from another loop wholly different from the last loop, the recent one in which they exist in currently is one where rimuru became demon lord, fought and gave Velgrynd her skills leading to Velgrynd travels which transverse the multiverse, in her own plane of existence, and in this case she also had an impact in time as well, sub space is a space which not just is every single timeline within its space, it also have its own time as it was completely separated from time, this space time was held and noticed to be completely distorted again, its in OP which obviously means its own passage of time was completely on a different axis, it's time wasn't fixed and was going on another geometric progression, and by the notes of this, let me explain how it is
A change of units distorts an xx - tt graph. This graph depicts exactly the same events as figure a. The only change is that the xx and tt coordinates are measured using different units, so the grid is compressed in tt and expanded in xx

In better explaining terms
we'll use this to represent a distortion of time and space on a temporal field

In perfect summary
While each new cycle is 2-A as each universe have its own infinte cycle as well
There exist infinite cycle of time, leading from one different to the other, and each world have their own temporal flow, sub space is then a separate oblivious category with a different time flow of its own going in another geometric progression
The spirit of time emobodies all this and God is the final point, the end and the beginning of everything

So....
Yeah
Adding this to OP

Last edited:
I should have replied on Thursday but I forgot about it. However, before giving my opinion, I really don't understand what you wrote, it's really difficult to understand and I feel like it's not very relevant.

I should have replied on Thursday but I forgot about it. However, before giving my opinion, I really don't understand what you wrote, it's really difficult to understand and I feel like it's not very relevant.
What?
Whats not there to understand????, literally have 5 pages of chit chat about what we just talked about, its fine tho if you don't understand you can do what you want, however if any mod don't i can break it down to them
Did you have any opinion for this ?
No.

I mentioned in the second comment about transcending the cosmology. Just having control over it is just scaling to whatever that cosmology is.
New arguments have been placed btw, let me know what you think
If we don't get low 1-C due to one change of rules or the other, then please give any input on what the cosmology should be

You're 100% the one with the failure to read here, or even to understand anything
Also a very irrelavent opinion that no one asked for
If you want to create CRT use an easy to ******* read argument, it is unnecessarily hard to read for most people and there is three that agree with me.

Like, use proper spacing, use full stop and for **** sake use proper grammar.

sub space is a space which not just is every single timeline within its space,
Tf is this even? Just write:
Sub Space can have more than a single timeline within.

Which one do you think it's more easy to read and understand?

You can't just create a CRT with that butchered English, it's hard for staffs to read and can cause misunderstanding or misinformation.

If you want to create CRT use an easy to ******* read argument, it is unnecessarily hard to read for most people and there is three that agree with me.

Like, use proper spacing, use full stop and for **** sake use proper grammar.

Tf is this even? Just write:

Which one do you think it's more easy to read and understand?

You can't just create a CRT with that butchered English, it's hard for staffs to read and can cause misunderstanding or misinformation.
Yadayada is all am seeing

5 pages and not even a footnote by an admin. The op should go to the wall of admins versed in tensura and asked for their input. If not this will just be a waste of time

Dude... I totally forgot about that. I was also going to reply to the person who opened the OP and the arguments he presented. It will take some time but I will reply soon

5 pages and not even a footnote by an admin. The op should go to the wall of admins versed in tensura and asked for their input. If not this will just be a waste of time
You calm down
This is a very massive upgrades and not everyone have time or so when it comes to tier 1 shenanigans and you're even making it sound like we can just ping and they'll come
Bro pinging an admin doesn't verify shit.
So you need to be patient this thread was opened days ago i have seen some that lasted months
Does anyone even think a tier 1 thread for tensura will be possible?
So please drink some coffee and wait while people which is op and his supporters do the work

I genuinely tell you to fix your post- make it readable to others.

But nah, you aren't even going to improve yourself. Seeing my post as nothing but a blabbering, if someone can't understand what you write- it is your fault.
Yadayada bro, stop being elyan no one cares about all these minor spelling problems, if you have a problem with the CRT then idk do whatever, the main point was grapsed by everyone its a yadayada attitude to just show up to start yadayada-ing

Yadayada bro, stop being elyan no one cares about all these minor spelling problems, if you have a problem with the CRT then idk do whatever, the main point was grapsed by everyone its a yadayada attitude to just show up to start yadayada-ing
That not a "minor" spelling mistakes, that's literally hard to ******* read. Horrible grammar, horrible spacing, and almost incoherent phrase.

Any staffs worth their time will be confused by what you write, I'm not "Yadayadaing" I'm ******* helping you.

That not a "minor" spelling mistakes, that's literally hard to ******* read. Horrible grammar, horrible spacing, and almost incoherent phrase.

Any staffs worth their time will be confused by what you write, I'm not "Yadayadaing" I'm ******* helping you.
Good for you ig

Reading through it I don't see evidence for two temporal dimensions anywhere. The different time axis are just stuff of a branched parallel multiverse and nothing indicating two independent time axis for our end seems to have been proven.

Subspace would be 5D if it embeddes a 2-A space, but the only indication I can see is that it's adjacent space that's connected as a filament between universes. Which I don't believe is Low 1-C as much as just 2-A again.

Reading through it I don't see evidence for two temporal dimensions anywhere. The different time axis are just stuff of a branched parallel multiverse and nothing indicating two independent time axis for our end seems to have been proven.

Subspace would be 5D if it embeddes a 2-A space, but the only indication I can see is that it's adjacent space that's connected as a filament between universes. Which I don't believe is Low 1-C as much as just 2-A again.
What's your opinion on 'Great Spirit of Time' encompassing all temporal dimensions within the verse?

Alright
What's your opinion on 'Great Spirit of Time' encompassing all temporal dimensions within the verse?
Doesn't mean anything

It embodies time, but there's only one temporal axis. At the moment I would say it's just greater into 2A.
I haven't seen the whole thread, but the recent explanation seems to only address one universe as 2A. Tensura has more than one universe, which each has its own space and time.

I may be able to help if I have a TLDR summary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back