• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura AP upgrade: for all tops(Read the crt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him

disclaimer -please before arguing read the crt PLEASE

this upgrade thread is using the translated volume, i will also add future volumes feat, Note; No matter how bad or off the translation of the future volume will be twisted the feat i will represent will still not alter additionally i will provide raw scans for clearer input

The feat

Aggressors who plans to invade other worlds or planning to is "Scanning the universe" outside their own being who invade their worlds are destroyed with their original dimension they are beings who appear from other worlds (universe) to plot their invasion, but eventually got stopped
Even Zalario was confirmed to single handedly destroy those dimensions the same dimension which contains a parallel universe
This support the numerous arguments on True dragons power can affect the space time continuum and when their exert their full power will destroy the material universe along with its timeline ( worlds with its timeline )
raws for clearification
そして、戦いと破壊に明け暮れる幻獣族(クリプテッド)である。
 他の異次元から来訪する勢力もいたが、この三勢力のいずれかによって元の次元ごと滅ぼされていた。それほどまでに、この三勢力は比類なき武威を誇っていたのだ。
This is for cryptids destroying dimensions original Japanese text
[….....]

カリスという魔人は素晴らしい強さだった。

あまた まれ 数多の次元を滅ぼしたザラリオから見ても、希にみる逸材だと言え

た。
Zalario destroying those dimensions himself

additional clearfication using future volumes

Its obvious some will say most of their feat is planet level or star level but we luckily got a vivid reason to why thats the case

Guy crimson confirms no one can destroy the planet because it was made with the power of he creator god (Veldanava) that's logical seeing how many strong people are in that world unlike other worlds who only have people with weak amount of magicules and some having complete 0 magicules, to even clear this to a point also Note that
aint no one even destroying a buidling created by Veldanava 😂 No this doesnt mean slime is buidling level for real

who then scales to low 2-C in slime?

Primordial trio (damaged Velgrynd, had feats like damaging zess and zegion who have hirorokane-true dragon level)< Diablo (current and comparable to zalario)< Rimuru (pre true dragon, damaged Veldora with his kicks, release haki comparable to a true dragon)< Rimuru (True dragon)

And for other future profiles that all are catastrophe class

Last edited:
Agree with OP.
But that scaling chain...
Is there anything wrong with it or...
Too many people?
Personally i think the scaling chain works
Alot more can get it but i wanted to minimize the amount by submitting those with feats of the ap first

I'll wait for others opinions for now.

Well, How will this upgrade be applied to profiles, can you make a draft?
Also will Diablo and Rimuru get a new key?

Nothing that proves that these dimensions are the size of an observable universe, I don't intend to delve into this because I'm tired of seeing this type of discussion, so I just want to state my disagreement before leaving the topic, good luck

Nothing that proves that these dimensions are the size of an observable universe, I don't intend to delve into this because I'm tired of seeing this type of discussion, so I just want to state my disagreement before leaving the topic, good luck
Why the hell is a universe not the size of a universe huh? 😕

These isnt like my last thread that i gave scans using dimensions (sub spaces)created by characters but these are dimensions created by Veldanava
Which the first supports explicitly like first read the OP @Peak before disagreeing

I will disagree until it's proven that the feats is not an overtime/take too long thing as shown in V17 that Phantoms takes a long time to even conquer one world.

Note, the first feats is not Cryptids' feats only. It only said that the original dimension of the invader was destroyed by one of the 3 Aggressor while Zalario's feats is fine but still don't give any information of how long it takes to destroy it as V17, it sure takes a long time. If it's Velgrynd's feats in V17 then i will prob be Neutral at least even if you said it's 2C.

I will disagree until it's proven that the feats is not an overtime/take too long thing as shown in V17 that Phantoms takes a long time to even conquer one world.

Note, the first feats is not Cryptids' feats only. It only said that the original dimension of the invader was destroyed by one of the 3 Aggressor while Zalario's feats is fine but still don't give any information of how long it takes to destroy it as V17, it sure takes a long time. If it's Velgrynd's feats in V17 then i will prob be Neutral at least even if you said it's 2C.
When they said conquer they meant take control of not destroying it
They are other civilizations (planets) in one universe which have been confirmed several times

When they said conquer they meant take control of not destroying it
They are other civilizations (planets) in one universe which have been confirmed several times
Phantoms and Cryptids are the one who's known to destroyed many worlds due to Cryptids nature and Phantoms objective due to Feldway's objective. And it already shown that Phantoms still need to concquer the world first to even destroy it is basically what i'm saying.

There is no reason for Phantoms to even conquer it in tge first place if they can just immedietly destroy the whole dimension/world. Simple reasoning. Anyway that's it from me. You guys can just decide among yourself, i disagree due to no concrete evidence to back up that they can immedietly destroy the whole world/dimension.

Phantoms and Cryptids are the one who's known to destroyed many worlds due to Cryptids nature and Phantoms objective due to Feldway's objective. And it already shown that Phantoms still need to concquer the world first to even destroy it is basically what i'm saying.

There is no reason for Phantoms to even conquer it in tge first place if they can just immedietly destroy the whole dimension/world. Simple reasoning.
That reasoning is very flawed
anyone who read it properly would see they werent trying to destroy anything
They were trying to
expand the underworld gate

Btw, you mixed the Underworld and the invader original dimension mentioned.

This explained 他の異次元から来訪する勢力もいたが、この三勢力のいずれかによって元の次元ごと滅ぼされていた。それほどまでに、この三勢力は比類なき武威を誇っていたのだ。 that there are invaders from other dimensions who came to the Underworld but got destroyed alongside their original dimension by one of the Aggressor and become the example of how strong the 3 Aggressor forces are.

Last edited:

This explained 他の異次元から来訪する勢力もいたが、この三勢力のいずれかによって元の次元ごと滅ぼされていた。それほどまでに、この三勢力は比類なき武威を誇っていたのだ。 that there are invaders from other dimensions who came to the Underworld but destroyed alongside their original dimension and become the example of how strong the 3 Aggressor forces are.
And am saying people like Zalario did that himself which is bases of my scaling idc about the cryptids joining hand to do that feat

This explained 他の異次元から来訪する勢力もいたが、この三勢力のいずれかによって元の次元ごと滅ぼされていた。それほどまでに、この三勢力は比類なき武威を誇っていたのだ。 that there are invaders from other dimensions who came to the Underworld but destroyed alongside their original dimension and become the example of how strong the 3 Aggressor forces are.
Also do you want to say that dimensions now are not universal?
Gosh
Opening a thread with so many simple things shouldnt be this problematic you know

And am saying people like Zalario did that himself which is bases of my scaling idc about the cryptids joining hand to do that feat
And my original point is that there's no evidence that can be used to back it up to determinate if they do it immedietly which could be overtime, or any other specific things, that's all.

Anyway, i only leave my comment here bcs you leave the link in my comment from other threads so you guys can just decide it yourself. I just disagree with it, not like i'm an admin or anything not to mention that many other already Agree from what i see.

Last edited:
Also do you want to say that dimensions now are not universal?
Gosh
Opening a thread with so many simple things shouldnt be this problematic you know
When did i even say they are not? I'm pretty neutral about it and my only problem is actually the time it takes to destroy it. Anyway, that's all from me.

Last edited:
And my original point is that there's no evidence that can be used to back it up to determinate if they do it immedietly which could be overtime, or any other specific things, that's all.

Anyway, i only leave my comment here bcs you leave the link in my comment from other threads so you guys can just decide it yourself. I just disagree with it, not like i'm an admin or anything not to mention that many other already Agree from what i see.
I needed someone to call an admin is why i posted link

but anyways i need to clear all misunderstanding so here's this
they wanted a safe haven ever heard about someone destroying the place he wants to live in?
Ik that, anyway to clarify :
1. It also already explained just before that scan
(他世界への侵略を企む、妖魔族(ファントム)。 安住の地の拡張を狙う、蟲魔族(インセクター)。 そして、戦いと破壊に明け暮れる幻獣族(クリプテッド)である。)
Insectar the one who are said to actively searching for safe place. There is also some Cryptids like Kumara's mom too. While Phantoms is only said to conquering worlds and not necessarily to search for a safe place to live. But i'm not refuting that scan either.

2. My original point for that is Feldway's objective that lead the Phantoms which is to destroy everything. (Which addressing only to the Cryptids feats before, which don't really affect my decision)

3. Regardless, the main reason i disagree which i already adressed in my last two comments before, is that we don't know the time frame needed to destroy the dimension in Zalario feat nor we know how he was doing it either or any other close info related to one individual destroying a universal dimension/world, other than maybe Velgrynd, which i think could be a better feat.

Last edited:
Ik that, anyway to clarify :
1. It also already explained just before that scan
(他世界への侵略を企む、妖魔族(ファントム)。 安住の地の拡張を狙う、蟲魔族(インセクター)。 そして、戦いと破壊に明け暮れる幻獣族(クリプテッド)である。)
Insectar the one who are said to actively searching for safe place. There is also some Cryptids like Kumara's mom too. While Phantoms is only said to conquering worlds and not necessarily to search for a safe place to live. But i'm not refuting that scan either.

2. My original point for that is Feldway's objective that lead the Phantoms which is to destroy everything. (Which addressing only to the Cryptids feats before, which don't really affect my decision)

3. Regardless, the main reason i disagree which i already adressed in my last two comments before, is that we don't know the time frame needed to destroy the dimension in Zalario feat nor we know how he was doing it either or any other close info related to one individual destroying a universal dimension/world other than maybe Velgrynd, which i think could be a better feat.
Thanks for your input that's logical am just glad you accept they can atlesst destroy it but true dragons haki can destroy those worlds too does that mean its only true dragons then

Thanks for your input that's logical am just glad you accept they can atlesst destroy it but true dragons haki can destroy those worlds too does that mean its only true dragons then
Honestly, idk hence i will at the very least Neutral if you include Velgrynd's feat like what i said before. Altho i remember it rejected once, but you can try i guess. It really depends on the input from Admins, so you could search for their's also message CP.

I really doubt if Pegasus will come, since he doesn't read V17 and above
These are from volume 16
I just added future volumes to clear up misunderstanding
If he doesn't come even after that then rip to tier upgrade i could remove future volumes from getting in the way but people will misunderstand

These isnt like my last thread that i gave scans using dimensions (sub spaces)created by characters but these are dimensions created by Veldanava
Which the first supports explicitly like first read the OP @Peak before disagreeing
And what is that supposed to mean? We have examples of locations created by Veldanava that are not even larger than a planet, being a universe created by Veldanava doesn't really prove much, especially when we read volume 17, this is without considering that the thread ignores tons of inconsistencies within the series, Fuze never gives a definitive, straightforward statement about universe destruction for a reason.

There is no reason for Phantoms to even conquer it in tge first place if they can just immedietly destroy the whole dimension/world. Simple reasoning. Anyway that's it from me. You guys can just decide among yourself, i disagree due to no concrete evidence to back up that they can immedietly destroy the whole world/dimension.
Not only that, but also that the being that fought against Velgrynd in volume 17 could only destroy a continent with all its might, this being at the level of an awakened demon lord, causing the same level of destruction as in the cardinal world, I just don't see tension being universal at all, I disagree, that's my vote as stated earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back