• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
Review
Hey Guys, Merry Christmas and a joyful new year, back again with another upgrade, the last upgrade CRT was a failure thanks to the people bringing up unrelated and irrelevant comments, please avoid it in this one, as much as i can plead with you in addition to this please if you disagree with any said arguments notify by quoting that said wording if you agree then its simple to just agree, i will be using raws from other point in the series so please bare with me , now to the main dish?
Worlds and its totality of several continuums
There's things we have to know about the Worlds in Tensura, sure according to the new official translated volume the worlds are noticed to be Self-enlcosed, Residing in alternate Dimensions- v17. what this means is that each universe contains a dimensional wall, with separate time and spaces within it,​

Now we have that summary, know that they are different worlds with their own beginnings and ends in time-v21, if each world have their own endless spur in time cycle while still having different or multiple time which are all self-enclosed within more vast 4D spaces like bigger spatial dimensions.

Isolated Dimensions in slime
For better clearance please look at this thread, getting rid of the whole world emblem, we move on to isolated Dimensional space, e.g complex space and infinite prison
Infinite prison is a space that has no bottom, no beginning and no end, which we have discussed about now rimuru complex space can contain infinite prison which also have,V15) let me give a brief enough summary in this scenario, True dragons have 2-C level of energy, infinite prison can contain them rimuru imaginary space can contain infinite prison, Rimuru complex space is infinite
俺の『虚数空間』は無限に広がっているらしく、世界を何万回でも再構築出来るほど充填されてい
るのに、まだ満たされていないのだそうだ-volume 21 Raws​
My "imaginary space'' seems to be infinite, and is filled with enough energy to reconstruct the world tens of thousands of times. But It's still not full.
It have always been infinite since time
of evolution, making it more interesting
Now unto the biggest baddest guy

Sub-Space In Tensura​
Now in one of the "arts" we see that there's a sub space there now what are sub spaces in slime
『いいこと? ちゃんと自分自身を『結界』で防御して、命綱を手放さないようにね。じゃないと、
亜空間に呑まれて流されたら、どこに跳ばされるかわからないんだからね?』- Volume 21​
"good thing? Protect yourself properly with a ``barrier'' and don't let go of your lifeline. otherwise,
If you get sucked into subspace and swept away, you don't know where you'll end up, right? ”
According to Ramiris Explanation, anyone who ends up in sub space gets swept Away to an unknown World and unknown time
Which is proven to be between Worlds
恐らくは、亜空間と称される次元の狭間だ.-Volume 21
It's probably a dimensional gap called subspace.
As its stated to be a dimensional gap between worlds, and according to the first scan its unbound by the limitations of time
亜空間の法則は、人知の及ぶところではない。-Volume 21
The laws of subspace are beyond the reach of human knowledge.
Here, the law of sub space was mentioned and what's the law of sub space?, this is a pretty wild mathematical concept
Subspace methods for linear system identification are based on the state-space representation defined by Eq. (11), and the objective of these methods is to estimate the system matrices A, B, C, and D from observed input–output data. A particular advantage of these methods is that, because they directly employ the state-space representation for the system, they extend easily to multiple-input, multiple-output (MIMO) systems. Conversely, a significant issue that must be addressed in all such methods is that state-space realizations are not unique. That is, if (A, B, C, D) defines an n-dimensional state-space model and T is any nonsingular n × n matrix, the original state-space model is equivalent to the transformed model (TAT−1, TB, CT−1, D) with respect to input–output behavior
As properly explained in this diagram

In addition
時間の流れさえも歪曲された異界であるが故に、たとえ『空間支配』を有していたとしても、跳ば
された場所から今と同じ地点への復帰は現実的ではなかった-Volume 21 raws
Because it is a different world where even the flow of time is distorted, even if you have ``spatial control'', you can't jump.
It was not realistic to return to the same place from where you were
Ramiris said even if you had the power to cross worlds, which is spatial control you would never be able to jump from sub space, time is always distorted in such space
亜空間には、常に位相の変動が生じている。それは予測出来るものではなく、それに巻き込まれた
ならば、どんな異次元空間へ飛ばされるか予測不可能なのだ- Volume 21 Raws
Phase fluctuations always occur in subspace. It wasn't predictable and I got caught up in it.
In that case, it is impossible to predict what kind of extradimensional space you will be sent to.
In this sense, the regards for this is in several case.
  • Sub space exist as the container of the world, it is the World, exiting an entire space time Doesn't ends you in sub-space, exiting space time ends you in another space time, just exiting the labyrinth does
  • Sub space law is, the higher level of dimensional threshold it contains itself becomes higher, such as in a matrix, sub space contains dimensions that contains worlds that contains infinite space time continuum each of those ones there's another dimension like infinite prison and so the more
  • The origin of worlds can be traced back to sub space both their beginning and ends, which in accordance this makes it a higher time dimension
  • No one can interact with sub space like jumping from it to another world.
  • Both the exit and starting point of the multiverse exist within sub space as well which is the labyrinth and the star palace
  • In other words sub-space is a 4th dimensional spatial axis with another time direction
Great spirit of time
Now As mentioned Each Great spirits are the source of Each Attributes, Attributes Governs every principle of "The World", The Great spirit of Time is a sentient entity that governs All of Time, it blessed Chronoa a spirit from the future and also was with her in her Travels in the past, Rimuru says its possible to observe The Concept of Time but Not "Time" Itself, which depicted in helping chloe in that event of the past The Spirit of Time reings over all and is bounded by None.
  • The spirit of time is the origin of the concept of time or literal time itself​
  • The spirit of time separates into spirits of time, each spirits of time is then a law that governs over all of time​
  • Great spirit of time can't be observed by anyon​
Edit: Adding this to OP

Conclusion and summary​

Sub-space is as follows
  • It contains worlds, which all have unending cycle of time axis which creates a new multiverse, each time axis comes from sub space which itself its is own time and space, vast spiritual realms which contains worlds as well, dimensional wall is as they call it, the laws of sub space which allows 4-D vector space to contain 3-D or other 3 dimensional vector spaces, each world have their own different time axis, laws and origin
  • So sub space>dimensions>timelines of different cycle>isolated dimensions>beginning and end point of the multiverse>universes and its timeline
  • Making the sub space 5th Dimensional
As for the Great spirit of time it should be 5D

In conclusion: Rimuru durability is 2-A as he can use complex space as defense
The World and Veldanava should be higher into Low 1-C
Everyone else stays the Same as the other things doesn't affect them, thanks for your time

Last edited:
before we discuss anything, is the scan an official trans? i remember there was a rule not to use fan trans and mtl trans

before we discuss anything, is the scan an official trans? i remember there was a rule not to use fan trans and mtl trans
Yep
The raws are the only thing that's not official, which is why i presented them in raw form
Reason: the Existing sub space became a thing in volume 15 and was severely mentioned in volume 17
However more clearances was presented in volume 21
The rules of Vsbattle Slime is that we shouldn't bring a direct scan from a TL that haven't been translated wholeheartedly or bring up things from it, things like digital lifeforms now, we have to actually wait for volume 19 to be translated orginally, also speaking we have to have a valid source of Translation if we are ever going to propose raws which i do have in server, even without the need of a translator its not completely forbidden to use raws from latter volumes
The administrators such as Cp and elizhaa agreed to this

I'll look into it later also please don't forget to include references to scans so we can check the context.

I feel okay with upgrading from 4D to 5D. However, the way it is applied to Tensura is quite vague. I will answer it on Thursday afternoon.

Can you please explain sub space=5D to me one more time? Because I read it and felt confused. Because I still don't understand the new guidelines.
Be specific about what confuse you cuz i cant start again to explain everything

Anyway, I read the OP and yes. They are trying to upgrade with things that have already been revised and changed. Yes, it doesn't fly. If you had opened this 5-6 months ago you would have upgrade.

• Sub space exist as the container of the world, it is the World, exiting an entire space time Doesn't ends you in sub-space, exiting space time ends you in another space time, just exiting the labyrinth does
  • Sub space law is, the higher level of dimensional threshold it contains itself becomes higher, such as in a matrix, sub space contains dimensions that contains dimensions that contains infinite-countless space time continuum each of those ones there's another dimension like infinite prison and so the more
These two points basically point out that the gap between worlds and subspace doesn't close no matter how much it increases, but this kind of "size" difference and other things were basically changed in the last revised title and these are not things that can fly for tier 1. Yes, even if these structures and gaps are infinite or infinitely larger.

• The origin of worlds can be traced back to sub space both their beginning and ends, which in accordance this makes it a higher time dimension
  • No one can interact with sub space like jumping from it to another world.
  • Both the exit and starting point of the multiverse exist within sub space as well which is the labyrinth and the star palace
Yes, this is also basically based on the argument of higher temporal dimension and I don't want to see this "higher time dimension" bullshit ever again

As to why it doesn't, basically extra and larger, inclusive temporal dimensions that encompass smaller space-time continua don't prove a higher dimension of time. This has also been revised and basically what you need for the extra axis/dimension in places like this is a perpendicularity.

Please look at the temporal dimension revision and standards for yourself because I'm too lazy to quote them and I can hardly even write that.

Also when it comes to the laws of subspace, that kind of mathematical and physical stuffs basically needs more context to how it's handled in the verse, which is true not just for subspace but a lot of things like hyperspace and string theory. (Even in a type 4 multiverse)

These two points basically point out that the gap between worlds and subspace doesn't close no matter how much it increases, but this kind of "size" difference and other things were basically changed in the last revised title and these are not things that can fly for tier 1. Yes, even if these structures and gaps are infinite or infinitely larger.
So, basically, the fact that multiple infinity contained within infinity contained within another vector space doesn't have any attribute in question towards 5D?
Even about the spirit of time too who a higher time than the concept of time?
They are multiple factors in the scenario

So, basically, the fact that multiple infinity contained within infinity contained within another vector space doesn't have any attribute in question towards 5D?
That's basically the case, yes.

Infinity is quantitative and can never reach quality. In fact, the previous revision was made to correct this ridiculous "infinitely greater than infinity" approach.

That's basically the case, yes.

Infinity is quantitative and can never reach quality. In fact, the previous revision was made to correct this ridiculous "infinitely greater than infinity" approach.
Alright, then so the conclusion is just 2-A, likely higher or just 2-A in layers or smt?

Is this only limited to Vol 17 due to its latest official translation with some raw statements from Volumes (18 ~ 21)? Or this also accept MTL from vol 1 ~ 21?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back