• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
Now Like all other Threads please lets be civilized. Am still on trial and might be given a ban soon for a month or longer here are the rules, This also Applies to Me heavily

• Don't ask questions that aren't relevant in this thread
  • Please be honest and careful with the way you argue against each other
  • In the case you disagree with any argument please quote said arguments and state reasons, this helps us understand why and how we should counter argue
  • Please, the thread i post you can read it for better clearance
Now to the main Dish
In this this thread we noticed how Velgrynd was threatening to destroy a space Time continuum in addition
Zalario is capable of destroying Dimensions
“…”
Charys was a majin of great strength. Even to Zalario, who had destroyed many dimensions- Volume 16 chapter 1
each of those said Dimensions contain parallel worlds
And as explained
-The original Dimension contains 3 worlds which are the spiritual realm, Cardinal world and demon realm or so called hell overlapping on each other, with Different Time Axis
Destroying a dimension depending on context is 2-C and i explained why Zalario's is 2-C

The Labyrinth
The Labyrinth, was created with a superior power from Veldanava who himself Created the Multiverse
"Even Ciel-san assured me that Ramiris's ability was in a seperate category. According to Ciel, Veldanava didn't grant it but instead it was a part of God's abilities that was lost and is now dwelling inside of her. This is what I was told, so I have no doubt that Ramiris's words are true."- Volume 18 Chapter 1
The Labyrinth is filled with Dimensions that isn't even easy to destroy by Veldora, who is superior to Zalario, but Velgrynd was capable of laying waste of 50 Floors
Which contains Universe sized Time Dimensions
So in conclusion Top tiers should be upgraded to 2-C

Last edited:
I agree

but The original Dimension 1 Dimension=2-C(3 SpaceTime) and a 1 Floors maze has at least 1 Dimension. And Velgrynd can destroy 50 floors in one place. That means 50×3=150 SpaceTime.

That means any character equal or stronger than her will get 2-C (150 SpaceTime) I understand correctly yes or no?

I agree

but The original Dimension 1 Dimension=2-C(3 SpaceTime) and a 1 Floors maze has at least 1 Dimension. And Velgrynd can destroy 50 floors in one place. That means 50×3=150 SpaceTime.

That means any character equal or stronger than her will get 2-C (150 SpaceTime) I understand correctly yes or no?
It can be interpreted that way
As explained Veldora who is superior to Zalario find it difficult to destroy two floors at once

Honestly, the references should be there for the scans because they are difficult to check for me.
Zalario's case and scaling seem like they could be fine, but what is the reference since I don't remember seeing it, and the Ramaris' labyrinth floor arguments seem somewhat vague, so what are the references for full context?

pretty sure the scans were taken from vol 15, vol 16, vol 20 and vol 21 you can check it
Honestly, the references should be there for the scans because they are difficult to check for me.
Zalario's case and scaling seem like they could be fine, but what is the reference since I don't remember seeing it, and the Ramaris' labyrinth floor arguments seem somewhat vague, so what are the references for full context?
i will just give you the source of all the scan so that is much easier for you to evaluate. We made a mistake before that is why i am giving info of were the scans were taken from
Labyrinth Floor scan
“Sister Velgrynd, you are as fierce as ever. Even I can’t easily pierce through the levels of the labyrinth like that…”

He could probably destroy one or two levels by force if he distorted the labyrinth’s isolated dimension. However, he definitely could not penetrate multiple layers at once, even when cranking out as many magicules as possible. -vol 15 prologue

No need to fear. As long as you and I work together, no matter who the opponent is—“ Veldora tried to explain, but he didn’t get a chance to finish his sentence, as Velgrynd suddenly summoned a crimson spear in her hand.

“Ma-Master! This is bad. If we don’t do something, even ‘Labyrinth Creation’ might not be able to protect us!”

That goes without saying—Veldora thought.

“I know! Everybody, prepare for impact!!”

No one needed a second warning. Everyone immediately took a defensive stance, and moments later a violent onslaught assaulted the labyrinth.

“N-no way…”

“I’ve confirmed that the damage has spread to the fiftieth floor…the upper floors have been destroyed.” -vol 15 prologue

Additional scan for labyrinth

ベニマルが『時空間操作』で繋げた退避場所は、迷宮の〝外縁部〟にあった。
The refuge Benimaru had connected with using Space-time Maneuvering was on the outer
edge of the labyrinth.
迷宮内なのに外縁部と呼ばれるのには、それなりの理由がある。
There was a good reason why it was called the outer edge, despite being inside the
labyrinth
そこは、時空の狭間なのだ。
It's a space-time interstice.
迷宮は異界──つまり、亜空間に隣接しており、数多の別次元世界アナザーワールドとも接している
場所にあった。であるからこそ、迷宮の外が基軸世界であるのならば、迷宮の内側こそが〝外縁部
〟と称されているのだった。
The labyrinth was adjacent to another world—in other words, a subspace—and bordered
by countless other worlds, the Otherworlds. That was why, if the outside of the maze was
the base world, then the inside of the labyrine was called the “outer edge.” - vol 21 Chapter 4

Talking about Ramiris Skill
No, it’s okay. Ramiris built her labyrinth using superior power that can isolate even dimensions. Defeating it would be a difficult task even for me. No matter what she does, she can’t touch me as long as I stay here. - vol 15 prologue

Dimension that contain 3 worlds

Then, at long last, humanity was born, its fate interlocked with a parallel world in another dimension. They were fertile, capable of adapting to their environment; they had richly individualistic egos, along with a curiosity attuned to the mysteries of the world. Veldanava was delighted. He loved this fragile species more than any of the others. So he decided to remove any threats from the world that could prevent the humans from continuing to exist. Feldway was given the task as well, and with his own hands, he defeated a slew of would-be menaces and monsters.

But the last remaining adversary was a tricky one. It was Ivalage, the World-Destroyer Dragon who would later become king of the cryptids. Nobody knew where Ivalage came from or, in fact, how it came into creation at all. Did it reach here from some dark corner of the universe or the edge of another dimension? The only thing they knew for sure was that it was disaster incarnate. It was as powerful as a True Dragon but so lacking in intelligence that communication was impossible. Because of its destructive instincts, it had the potential to destroy the entire world in time. Even Feldway himself couldn’t take it in a one-on-one battle. .
- vol 16 prologue

In another world, order could be found—the semi-physical world that neatly overlapped the more spiritual realms, such as the elemental and demon worlds.
- vol 16 prologue

Time axis scan

Zalario’s nemeses, the insectars, were covered with exoskeletons, so a normal sword would be damaged by repeated slashes. In order to prevent this from happening, Zalario had refined his technique to cut accurately at the enemy’s weakest points. Since time in the other world and the Cardinal World were different, Zalario felt as if he had been fighting for more than tens of billions of years. Despite this, his skill with the sword had plateaued because he specialized in the characteristics of insectar enemies. Nevertheless, some of them were unusually good fighters, so Zalario’s strength had reached an unimaginable level. - vol 20 Chapter 4

Called forth, he looked at his surroundings. He had grown lazy in the peace of the underworld, oblivious to the passage of time on the surface.- vol 16 epilogue

OP has already updated and added some other scans u can check it out

Last edited:
“…”

Charys was a majin of great strength. Even to Zalario, who had destroyed many dimensions- Volume 16 chapter 1
Added to the OP

I've discussed this before both on discord and tensura cosmology revision thread, So I agree with the OP.

I guess the labyrinth’s points seem fine; I am curious: what is the reference for this scan?

Also, the first couple scans of chapter 21 would be better evidence than the first image, which is from chapter 22, just by itself; it can give proper context to the location where Rimuru held the event from chapter 21 on floor 95, which was mentioned by Veldora and Milim, who wanted to go there; otherwise, it is vague by itself and could be seen as easily being another location without context.

I guess the labyrinth’s points seem fine; I am curious: what is the reference for this scan?

Also, the first couple scans of chapter 21 would be better evidence than the first image, which is from chapter 22, just by itself; it can give proper context to the location where Rimuru held the event from chapter 21 on floor 95, which was mentioned by Veldora and Milim, who wanted to go there; otherwise, it is vague by itself and could be seen as easily being another location without context.
Okay thanks would update it

pretty sure the scans were taken from vol 15, vol 16, vol 20 and vol 21 you can check it

i will just give you the source of all the scan so that is much easier for you to evaluate. We made a mistake before that is why i am giving info of were the scans were taken from

I have already given all the source / reference

Last edited:
I have already given all the source / reference
Alright

I will close the thread since the changes are done; though, Jozaysmith?, you should have made the notification about it so those unaware can know; also, don’t forget to include the crt link in the editing summary box since it isrequired by a rule.
  • When applying content revisions to our wiki pages, it is required that you always provide links to the discussion threads in the external forum wherein they were accepted by the wiki staff within the edit summary boxes. It greatly helps to avoid misunderstandings when the staff are patrolling edits, as they might mistake the changes for vandalism otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back