• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not different time axis, different time flows...
Let me give a simple example. For example, if 1 minute = 50 seconds in one universe's timeline, and 60 seconds in another universe's timeline, this indicates that these two timelines have different time flows, but it does not mean an extra axis.
Am not referring to the scan I gave regarding Worlds, but the ones in OP. Though I don't know how to. This :
this should be enough, right? Since this time it is a rather direct statement.... [I have bolded the specific part I am referring to.]

This would still scale to God tho
And how come 5D isn't always low 1-C?
A new rule now?
Yes, this is basically a thing.

When I said above that "not every 5-dimensional structure is Low 1-C", I meant this because what is important is the volume of the structure and the 5th axis, not the size of the structure. And I already quoted above

For example, you may have a 5-dimensional structure with infinite size, but being infinite sized does not mean that the 5th dimensional volume will be infinite.

Yes, this is basically a thing.

When I said above that "not every 5-dimensional structure is Low 1-C", I meant this because what is important is the volume of the structure and the 5th axis, not the size of the structure. And I already quoted above

For example, you may have a 5-dimensional structure with infinite size, but being infinite sized does not mean that the 5th dimensional volume will be infinite.
Please read this thread for that

That my friend I already have gotten it accepted in another thread, that Omnipotence will be +1 cosmology
You can try this all you want but there is no such thing. Lmao
Damn... I just noticed the branching. Yes, guys, unfortunately this is not 5-D. As in the example here

Because branching and different flows of timelines don't give you extra axes. I guess this might be a "possibly" 5-D scale at best

Please read this thread for that
Then Qawsedf is wrong here because being omnipotent and having absolute power over the cosmology never gave you +1. Our standards don't state this

Is a structure bigger than a 2-A structure Low 1-C by default?

No, the default assumption is that this is not the case. "Bigger" could mean having more 2-A structures and, as explained in greater detail previously, having more 2-A structures, or even infinitely many 2-A structures, unless uncountably infinite many, won't scale above a single 2-A structure in size. This is due to these structures actually have the same size as a baseline 2-A structure. It is, however, possible to at least achieve above the baseline 2-A power by upscaling from other characters who've performed 2-A feats or of the feats themselves, rather than by affecting 2-A structures containing other 2-A structures. However, if "bigger" is indicated to mean a size difference that makes the structure qualitatively superior to a 2-A structure the structure qualifies for Low 1-C unless the fiction specifies otherwise.

To elaborate, a structure larger than 2-A meets the requirements for qualitative superiority over them if it either explicitly mentions an uncountably infinite number of universes or has portrayals/statements of being bigger in size than 2-A structures to the point that even infinite multipliers on top of the size of that structure are of no relevance to it. Multiversal structures past Low 2-C frequently have a distance of unknown length along a 5th dimensional axis separating them. That isn't automatically Low 1-C, as for Low 1-C the distance must be known to be of non-insignificant size.
In that regard it is important to consider that, by its nature, it is not possible to accurately depict 5 dimensional space. As such depictions of the multiverse are usually not to be understood as accurate representation of the distance between the universes, but rather just qualitative analogies of the multiverse's structure.

As usual, evaluation of any additional evidence needs to be done case-by-case.
In short, uncountable infinite difference for such things, so you'll need a QS

And also... Just read this

Damn... I just noticed the branching. Yes, guys, unfortunately this is not 5-D. As in the example here

Because branching and different flows of timelines don't give you extra axes. I guess this might be a "possibly" 5-D scale at best
Not referring to the "branching part" bro....

I'm referring to the latter part, let's see.... All the Rimuru's she met were from different time axis from the original,

This means that although at one time only one timeline[world] can exist, it has different time axis [All the rimurus from different branching worlds were from different axis of time]

Also, pretty sure that if a space-time branches timelines from itself[whether many at once or the way it was mentioned in the OP], the original space-time[in this case world] would have a different time axis....

But that is unneeded as OP has already provided a direct scan...

Not referring to the "branching part" bro....

I'm referring to the latter part, let's see.... All the Rimuru's she met were from different time axis from the original,

This means that although at one time only one timeline[world] can exist, it has different time axis [All the rimurus from different branching worlds were from different axis of time]
But when you look at the branching point, the context here is actually like the one I gave in DT's example, there are different timelines with different time flows and branching, and when this is the case, it refutes what we call "perpendicularity".

I was also agreed with 5-D(as a result of an scan), but until I saw this... I think this might be "possibly 5-D" (maybe)

But when you look at the branching point, the context here is actually like the one I gave in DT's example, there are different timelines with different time flows and branching, and when this is the case, it refutes what we call "perpendicularity".

I was also agreed with 5-D(as a result of an scan), but until I saw this... I think this might be "possibly 5-D" (maybe)
You're clearly ignoring even the part I highlighted, so I'll just paste the scan here
R5SRF15.png

Also, I edited that comment's wording, please read it again.

I'm pretty sure that if a Space-Time shows properties of spawning its own timelines, it has its own time dimension....

Seems like you didn't even read the thread I gave -_-
If a character is omnipotent over his cosmology, and it's not just a hyperbole or something, he literally is Omnipotent in said verse [not talking about all-in-fiction or something, just in-verse], than what would be the tier of that character if :
That's all you've got, and frankly don't expect +1 transcendence from this. I'm experienced about this (yeah really), and given that we've made these standards more stringent as well... It seems impossible with this
You're clearly ignoring even the part I highlighted, so I'll just paste the scan here
R5SRF15.png
Dude, rest assured, I'm not doing any ridiculous "brain gymnastics" here to refute it.

You sent scans like this in the beginning and I went agreed to 5-D. I didn't make it too long.

Yeah, here, there are different axis is but these branching timelines has different flows in the "context", and when this is the case, they all extend along the same direction and directly refute the "perpendicularity". So, at least these timelines are no longer has a perpendicularity.

As I said, I think I agree with possibly 5-D, although not directly 5-D.

That's all you've got, and frankly don't expect +1 transcendence from this. I'm experienced about this (yeah really), and given that we've made these standards more stringent as well... It seems impossible with this

Dude, rest assured, I'm not doing any ridiculous "brain gymnastics" here to refute it.
Hmm, sure, but I will always take the staff's opinion on that first....
You sent scans like this in the beginning and I went agreed to 5-D. I didn't make it too long.
False, the scans I send in the beginning showed that the time axes were unsynchronized, while this time this scan proves they have a different time axis entirely.
Yeah, here, there are different axis is but these branching timelines has different flows in the "context", and when this is the case, they all extend along the same direction and directly refute the "perpendicularity". So, at least these timelines are no longer has a perpendicularity.

As I said, I think I agree with possibly 5-D, although not directly 5-D.
Ah, if you think I'm saying that those axis have same direction, than no, am not. I'm merely stating they have different time axis, not direction.

If they had different directions than it would be entirely different with a far higher tier...
I have already shown a direct statement, not only that, I have also shown you how they would have different time axis because each worlds spawn their own timelines.

Well, I will call the staff now since I think how much I gave is already enough proof, there's no point in extending this out and making it harder and longer for the staff to read....

Ah, if you think I'm saying that those axis have same direction, than no, am not. I'm merely stating they have different time axis, not direction.
Then you have very misunderstood what "axis" means, because axis means the direction of movement in the coordinate system, if you are saying that they extend in the same direction, this does not provide the extra axis in the first place. In short, these may be different timelines and they may all have their own flow, but if they extend in the same direction, this is not +1.

And also, as I said, the fact that each time has its own axis and branching timelines actually means that these are branching timelines with different flows from each other. But these can still extend in the same direction
If they had different directions than it would be entirely different with a far higher tier...
I have already shown a direct statement, not only that, I have also shown you how they would have different time axis because each worlds spawn their own timelines.
The part you quoted in bold actually further supports what I said above.

You can try this all you want but there is no such thing. Lmao

Being omnipotent means nothing please don't use that argument

Then you have very misunderstood what "axis" means, because axis means the direction of movement in the coordinate system, if you are saying that they extend in the same direction, this does not provide the extra axis in the first place. In short, these may be different timelines and they may all have their own flow, but if they extend in the same direction, this is not +1.

And also, as I said, the fact that each time has its own axis and branching timelines actually means that these are branching timelines with different flows from each other. But these can still extend in the same direction

The part you quoted in bold actually further supports what I said above.
I have already confirmed this with a staff member and if the direction for those axis is the same, they can still get you +1 QS. And if the direction is different, there would be +1 QS for EACH time axis that has a different direction... if you even read the very first thread I gave, and read it fully till the end, you would know....

If the staff agrees, your disagreement will be invalid and if the staff disagrees, mine will be invalid. Simple as that.

Rather than what Qawsedf said, I gave you quotes from the standards and standards revisions themselves...

So let's not really have a "my thread is more trustworthy than yours" debate on this issue.

I have already confirmed this with a staff member and if the direction for those axis is the same, they can still get you +1 QS.
Just read this and be done with it. And if you want, you can also add others for better understanding.

I'll just quote what the staff said -_-

Provable Omnipotence is reality +1D, theoretically allowing for 1-A or higher depending on the context of their transcendence. In all of your examples it would just be one tier higher however.
Me asking the staff : Than is being stated to be Omnipotent, while proving to be omnipresent and omniscient, and "All-In-One" and "One-In-All" with the cosmology enough to prove the character's omnipotence in-verse?
Staff again : It might be enough to prove they transcende the cosmology of that particular franchise.
this is from the thread I linked btw, if you even read it...

Yeah i just noticed @Georredannea15 is correct
Them talking about different time axis here seem to be specifically mentioning about having different flow of time there's no reverse timeline in any order but my stance for 5D sub space still stands since the whole world shenanigans isn't my doing
Each world is a 2-A Structure, although these branching timelines aren't different time axis there are more or less like parallel worlds and all
But the very one that have a literal separate axis of time is sub space
According to Velgrynd not too long ago
If you don't have spatial domination which is the ability to fix space in time, and infinite lifespan you won't survive, time is noted to not just be haywire but also distorted, in other words it moves backward,forward,sideways etc on a non linear progression while still playing out 4th dimensional infinity multiple times, everywhere in slime have its own time axis but that doesn't mean different direction.
Like one having a start to the end some is from the end to the start on a reverse scale
Sub space works like this, i also still stand by the matrix function
On how there's phase fluctuation in sub space as well
If you need scans for anything please let me know

Yeah i just noticed @Georredannea15 is correct
Them talking about different time axis here seem to be specifically mentioning about having different flow of time there's no reverse timeline in any order but my stance for 5D sub space still stands since the whole world shenanigans isn't my doing
Each world is a 2-A Structure, although these branching timelines aren't different time axis there are more or less like parallel worlds and all
But the very one that have a literal separate axis of time is sub space
According to Velgrynd not too long ago
If you don't have spatial domination which is the ability to fix space in time, and infinite lifespan you won't survive, time is noted to not just be haywire but also distorted, in other words it moves backward,forward,sideways etc on a non linear progression while still playing out 4th dimensional infinity multiple times, everywhere in slime have its own time axis but that doesn't mean different direction.
Like one having a start to the end some is from the end to the start on a reverse scale
Sub space works like this, i also still stand by the matrix function
On how there's phase fluctuation in sub space as well
If you need scans for anything please let me know
That's what I meant, I called it "possibly 5-D" (But frankly, 2-A is more healtier) at best because just because it has a different time dimension doesn't mean it will have a corresponding time dimension on an axis perpendicular to the other timelines.

Yes I know. I keep repeating this "orthogonality" thing like a parrot, but that's what is required in the standards, and unless you can prove that the time dimension on top of these parallel timelines is orthogonal, it's still not 5-D.

That's basically why I rejected 5-D in the first place, and why I agreend 5-D was because of the above "timelines extending and branching on different axes" thing, which I later realized was wrong in context

Why does each world have a 2A structure?

I've explained it many times already. It has nothing to do with the mathematical matrix. Because in Tensura there is no mention of Sub. space in mathematics
You mentioning it isn't really a giving

am arranging slime having orthogonality so please hold on till then
W
That's what I meant, I called it "possibly 5-D" (But frankly, 2-A is more healtier) at best because just because it has a different time dimension doesn't mean it will have a corresponding time dimension on an axis perpendicular to the other timelines.

Yes I know. I keep repeating this "orthogonality" thing like a parrot, but that's what is required in the standards, and unless you can prove that the time dimension on top of these parallel timelines is orthogonal, it's still not 5-D.

That's basically why I rejected 5-D in the first place, and why I agreend 5-D was because of the above "timelines extending and branching on different axes" thing, which I later realized was wrong in context
What if, instead of timelines and Worlds combination, we use dimension and GS of time combination? Will that change anything?

I would have addressed this as well, but it seems to not be necessary as I seem to have skipped a part of the OP, where the person gave scans for how a World has its own time axis. This would thus not need the GS of time as there's already the existence of the dimension's time axis.
That is needed when the same space-time holds 3 space and 2 time dimensions, that case is different from this one, where a space-time holds another while both have different axis of time.
If you want use hypertimeline argument, you better bring some time structure that contain complete timeline as just some few second in it structure
nvm, even the Dimension in this case would hold that many 4D snapshots [as I gave the reason above as to why], so just the sub-space holding the dimension itself should be enough for at least 5D.
Bruh the uncountable infinity snapshots thing is for hypertimeline argument. Some space that hold some other space will not make it higher D, because we give different evaluate between time's structure and spatial/space's structure

If you want use hypertimeline argument, you better bring some time structure that contain complete timeline as just some few second in it structure
Dimension that contains Worlds, Worlds have timelines, but only one can exist at a time...
Bruh the uncountable infinity snapshots thing is for hypertimeline argument. Some space that hold some other space will not make it higher D, because we give different evaluate between time's structure and spatial/space's structure
So if a space contains uncountably infinite 4D space-times, will it not be Low 1-C?[uncountably infinite, not just infinite]

Dimension that contains Worlds, Worlds have timelines, but only one can exist at a time...

So if a space contains uncountably infinite 4D space-times, will it not be Low 1-C?[uncountably infinite, not just infinite]
Well you're missing the case
After the talk with @Qawsedf234 and @Georredannea15 the worlds containing Worlds thing have 0 relevance to why it is working in 5 dimensional pattern
You can put a box in a box and the box wont change its dimensional structure and remain in 3 dimensions
What we have to do now is prove orthogonality and things like that, if you can't then this is just layers into 2-A

Dimension that contains Worlds, Worlds have timelines, but only one can exist at a time..
*in it time structure

I mean that time structure contain the entire infinity length of timeline, in just some few second. Make that hypertimeline are continuos progress beyond the regular timeline
Yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back