• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?
Whats not there to understand????, literally have 5 pages of chit chat about what we just talked about, its fine tho if you don't understand you can do what you want, however if any mod don't i can break it down to them
Basically, I don't understand what effect subspace representation has? When the properties are somewhat vague at the present time. Based on what I read, subspace acts as a space that contains or connects spatial dimensions. And I don't understand why this is L1C.
I asked him, not you.

Basically, I don't understand what effect subspace representation has? When the properties are somewhat vague at the present time. Based on what I read, subspace acts as a space that contains or connects spatial dimensions. And I don't understand why this is L1C.
We've gone pass this, it connect temporal dimensions as well, the only thing is connecting temporal dimensions doesn't necessarily matter in a Low 1-C basis, so rather than saying what youre saying you're basically clueless of the effects of sub space
I asked him, not you.
K

A cosmology blog post is being made until further notice, please normal members shouldn't add irrelevant messages such as accepted and disagreed points made by admins and things that have no importance to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back