• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Royale of Gods

Inconclusive because they would be all -∞, but I'm givin this one to Omega for being superior to base Thanos where TUA and ACSMTDECOTWAAOWE can't even defeat base Thanos because of how shit they are

Errorsaness said:
A character via Suction and gravitational pulling
Dude, are you kidding me? Just because A character looks like a black hole doesn't mean that it is a black hole.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Errorsaness said:
A character via Suction and gravitational pulling
Dude, are you kidding me? Just because A character looks like a black hole doesn't mean that it is a black hole.
I know. A chatracter can manipulate itself to do what a black hole can do. It doesnt mean it's a black hole

Mario was seol404's best character if you say that the one with highest quality wins that would mean that Seol404's Mario is her strongest character

MLPlover2011 said:
Mario was seol404's best character if you say that the one with highest quality wins that would mean that Seol404's Mario is her strongest character
Exactly.

If you were saying that Seol404's best character is the strongest of all of Seol404's characters that would mean Phil Swift is Christian Higdon's strongest character

Since you left the wiki for a long time before you came back Seol404 and MaxForward decided to call the most powerful characters on the site that claim to solo everything *Godmodes* since Goku (Exaggerated) and Skodward were the ones that popularized Godmodes than they spread around the wiki making more godmodes such as Logan Paul and HOSTLESS

When you're going to do something, put effort into it.

So, none of the chracters on this versus are worth it.

Seol404 says that Effort Godmodes > Low Quality Godmodes

and most people on the site before you came back belive that spam pages are Rainbow Dash (Downplayed) level but in August 31 the spam was removed off the wiki

Plus they say Spam pages are low quality pages

Omega FRA.

Also, I agree. Power =/= Quality. Vice versa doesn't matter, it's the same outcome. Sometimes, it is, but most times, it's not.

I forgot how low quality Omega was......holy **** that page is trash

Christian Higdon said:
I forgot all of these existed.
Thats because they are all such garbage that nobody cares to remember them

Back