• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Could probably stop at Zamasus. I assume the radiation doesn't incapacitate them due to their regeneration? Garou should be able to avoid Black's scythe due to his versatility with spamming hyperspace gates all over the place until the radiation takes effect. Beerus's wincon is the Hakai if he can pull off before it's too late, I think it is 50/50 here. Golden Frieza and Jiren are bricks, so Garou has little to no worries about those two. I think Hit shouldn't be able to take down Garou either, due to his regen before the radiation makes him succumb too. No one here should beat him via stats amps considering he can just copy their AP, although I'm not sure if this isn't NLF since with equal stats, we are thinking Garou can copy higher stats in tier 2 while we have only seen him copy up to 4-A (unless we are equalising their stats to 4-A).

Garou should beat Gas with relative ease due to superior skills, spamming portals for versatility, and radiation I guess? Not sure what to think about Moro, he might win with Energy Absorb. IIRC it is quite OP, can instantly drain characters tiers above him.

I don't see him beating Zamasu, mostly because I don't think he could, at all, he can't kill him and he can't BFR him. He'd absolutely beat the ******* shit out of Zamasu, but he can't actually get rid of him. BFR doesn't work because multi-dimensional teleportation. Sooner or later Zamasu is gonna land a hit with his spatial dura neg even if it takes years.
actually Garou's exponential AD would make zamasu unable to do anything, eventually he'd just grow so strong that he could tear him apart past the point of regen
but even if that weren't possible, he still has incap with making a black hole
also garou resists spatial manipulation, apparently. That on top of him having matter manipulation down to the particle, nuclear fission would probs just atomize zamasu and be done with it

actually Garou's exponential AD would make zamasu unable to do anything, eventually he'd just grow so strong that he could tear him apart past the point of regen
but even if that weren't possible, he still has incap with making a black hole
also garou resists spatial manipulation, apparently. That on top of him having matter manipulation down to the particle, nuclear fission would probs just atomize zamasu and be done with it
Yeah no, he can't kill Zamasu that way, at all. You could totally annihilate his whole body, you'll just end up with a universal soul entity. Garou quite literally can't kill Zamasu, he simply just can't, total body destruction doesn't even work. He can't even BFR him, Garou has zero answers to him, not even time travel works iirc.

And Garou resists Spatial Manip, but he doesn't resist the type Zamasu uses. Zamasu's enables him to cut through space and dimensions and whatever, Garou just resists wacky black holes, which while both are indeed spatial manip, they do completely different things, not at all the same thing. It'd be like comparing Johnny's shitty act 2 spatial manip with that of The Hand's EE spatial manip, they're two totally different things. Or comparing biological mindhax (Dio's flesh buds or Ragyo's threads for example) to ESP Mind hax (Mewtwo for example or Whitesnake's discs).

Garou has particle manip down to his particles, not others. And even then, that wouldn't kill Zamasu. Atomize the ******, wipe out every physical components that makes up his chemical composition. He won't die, you'd just make things worse tbh.

Yeah no, he can't kill Zamasu that way, at all. You could totally annihilate his whole body, you'll just end up with a universal soul entity. Garou quite literally can't kill Zamasu, he simply just can't, total body destruction doesn't even work. He can't even BFR him, Garou has zero answers to him, not even time travel works iirc.

And Garou resists Spatial Manip, but he doesn't resist the type Zamasu uses. Zamasu's enables him to cut through space and dimensions and whatever, Garou just resists wacky black holes, which while both are indeed spatial manip, they do completely different things, not at all the same thing. It'd be like comparing Johnny's shitty act 2 spatial manip with that of The Hand's EE spatial manip, they're two totally different things. Or comparing biological mindhax (Dio's flesh buds or Ragyo's threads for example) to ESP Mind hax (Mewtwo for example or Whitesnake's discs).

Garou has particle manip down to his particles, not others. And even then, that wouldn't kill Zamasu. Atomize the ******, wipe out every physical components that makes up his chemical composition. He won't die, you'd just make things worse tbh.
infinite zamasu only happens with merged zamasu
I was under the impression we were talking about normal zamasu, right?

Infinite Zamasu would still happen with normal Zamasu, in fact Infinite Zamasu IS the normal Zamasu. He simply can't die, so when the compromised body got destroyed, his soul just went k lmao and became the universe because he was mad or something.

You're still gonna be running into Infinite Zamasu if you manage to totally destroy base Zamasu's body, unless it's present Zamasu who didn't become immortal.
Garou can't BFR base Zamasu too. Garou can only tie with base Zamasu as they can't kill each other, but Zamasu unironically outlives.

Infinite Zamasu would still happen with normal Zamasu, in fact Infinite Zamasu IS the normal Zamasu. He simply can't die, so when the compromised body got destroyed, his soul just went k lmao and became the universe because he was mad or something.

You're still gonna be running into Infinite Zamasu if you manage to totally destroy base Zamasu's body, unless it's present Zamasu who didn't become immortal.
Garou can't BFR base Zamasu too. Garou can only tie with base Zamasu as they can't kill each other, but Zamasu unironically outlives.
gonna need the scans for this before I believe you

Wh-

You do realize the whole reason Fusion Zamasu can do any of that is BECAUSE he has base Zamasu's powers right? That whole immortality, complete undying shit stems from future Z, not fusion, it's actually worse in fusion because Goku Black's mortal body compromises it (it's why he turns purple).

Like what do you expect me to do, link you the 4-5 episodes where this is covered? This ain't a manga lad, I can't just rip the scans off ******** and slap them in a imgur album.

Edit: Case and point, wiki auto-censored me merely mentioning a 3rd party site where sauce can be found directly. Just go watch the arc or something , it's only a few episodes long.

Wh-

You do realize the whole reason Fusion Zamasu can do any of that is BECAUSE he has base Zamasu's powers right? That whole immortality, complete undying shit stems from future Z, not fusion, it's actually worse in fusion because Goku Black's mortal body compromises it (it's why he turns purple).

Like what do you expect me to do, link you the 4-5 episodes where this is covered? This ain't a manga lad, I can't just rip the scans off ******** and slap them in a imgur album.

Edit: Case and point, wiki auto-censored me merely mentioning a 3rd party site where sauce can be found directly. Just go watch the arc or something , it's only a few episodes long.
🗿

What? Do you actually think if Future Zamasu was killed he wouldn't just do the thing Fusion Zamasu did as a byproduct of the exact same ability that Fusion Zamasu got from Future Z in the first place?

Because you're kinda implying Fuzion Zamasu's immortality works differently.

new idea: garou just beats the living shit out of zamasu and puts the fear of god into him, winning via change of heart
if he ***** up and zamasu becomes infinite he does le time travel backward, and he probably won't get turned to salt for doing it

Doesn't Zamasu have time paradox immunity due to time ring and will eventually spread across time?

Zamasu has interdimensional teleportation that enables him to teleport to any place he's been before (He has Instant Transmission without the energy sense gimmick, like Supreme Kai).

Edit: Profile says it's low multiversal actually.

Zamasu has interdimensional teleportation that enables him to teleport to any place he's been before (He has Instant Transmission without the energy sense gimmick, like Supreme Kai).
Garou can keep him in a portal loop that he can't escape from.

Just teleport from it to somewhere else via his own low multi thought based teleportation? Literally nothing is stopping him doing that, hell Garou himself proved that.

not really no
when it comes to incap though I was thinking more so black holes still, since even if zamasu never dies from it he'd be stuck, at least that wouldn't just get negged by teleportation

Just teleport from it to somewhere else via his own low multi thought based teleportation? Literally nothing is stopping him doing that, hell Garou himself proved that.
Garou hits him into a portal that opens up right in front of another portal that is touching it. Like this:

page_22.png

My dude, I'm aware, I've read it.

I'm saying it won't matter because Zamasu has multiversal thought based teleportation (Instantaneous Movement Technique). He can't trap Zamasu in an infinite shuttle loop, because Zamasu can just think and escape to neighboring dimensions, back to the main world, or anywhere in-between at any point in them as long as he knows of said location.

It simply wouldn't work, he can escape with a thought.

He should clear everyone except Fusion Zamasu and Beerus. The moment Fusion Zamasu’s body is destroyed, he become IZ and started spamming Low-2C Ki Blasts everywhere. Time Travel and Teleport won’t help, IZ is Low-2C, he is the past, present and future of the entire universe and has Low-Multi range. He can’t even get past Beerus’s passive Hakai aura which has EE and Corrosion nor he can copy it because it’s 4D. His radiation will also get erased by the Hakai aura.

He should clear everyone except Fusion Zamasu and Beerus. The moment Fusion Zamasu’s body is destroyed, he become IZ and started spamming Low-2C Ki Blasts everywhere. Time Travel and Teleport won’t help, IZ is Low-2C, he is the past, present and future of the entire universe and has Low-Multi range. He can’t even get past Beerus’s passive Hakai aura which has EE and Corrosion nor he can copy it because it’s 4D. His radiation will also get erased by the Hakai aura.
well I could say a lot about so much of this but
it's best to to get controversial with this, especially with discussion rules and all

He can’t even get past Beerus’s passive Hakai aura which has EE and Corrosion nor he can copy it because it’s 4D. His radiation will also get erased by the Hakai aura.
I forgot Beerus has an hakai aura like Toppo. Yeah, Garou shouldn't be able to physically touch him.

Back