• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corrupt a Wish: VSB Edition

Granted but you can only speak English and Japanese most of the time because you know so much different languages you only need to speak 2 as they are the only ones you don't regularly forget.

I wish there was one alien race per solar system so we wouldn't be alone. Also they can travel at MFTL+ speeds.

Granted but they are a type IV civilisation and see our planet as nothing more than a source of resources to drain (so not that different from most people these days actually...) and have all the means to do so

Oh snap. Even through it was only one planet of life per solar system.

I wish everyone including me are now capable of perfect manners with or without internet.

Granted, but only for an attosecond.

I wish that all the retired staff would return.

I wish pet canines and felines are capable of speaking our language (A japanese dog would speak japanese, A american dog would speak english and vice versa. This logic also applies to cats as well.)

@Overlord

If it's bacon, The bacon is extremely sturdy and you feel like eating a giant dinosaur bone.

If it's beacon, The light is so intense it blinds you and you have to go to the hospital.

I wish for 30 wishes instead of 3.

Granted, but you spend all but one of them on the most trivial of things.

I wish for a fountain of youth.

@Fll

Granted, But your 1 month old and you never grow up physically, mentally, spiritually, etc. Ever. You also have absolutely no memory of your previous life.

Damn.

I wish that TurboTriangle would stop being a genie and have someone else grant my wishes.

Granted, but it's so cool that it freezes your hands off.

I wish for a cool plane and the flight skills to go with it.

Turns out your plane was stolen by top me and they organize your arrest shortly afterwards.

I wish for the ability to make wishes happen.

@Dark

Granted but your stuck in a pot, your powers are limited in one wish and the best wish you can do is closing a door. And a selfish money hungry man kidnaps you and forces you to do wishes whenever you like it or not forever while your powerless to do anything about it.

I wish for a fine glass of water.

Granted, there are now free games in a 100,000+ degree cloud of steam that you can take.

I wish all food but chicken tasted like chicken, and chicken would taste how whatever you ate last should taste.

It's good -- no, it's great! But the popularity of the series skyrockets and becomes heavily censored world wide for its nazi cast. (I think Dies Irae has nazis, right?)

I hope the TFS voice actor for Cell goes on to do bigger and better stuff, his voice is to perfect for villains.

@Dark Granted, but said "bigger and better" stuff is being an assistant chef at your local burger joint.

@Redgrave Granted, but its just a marble bust of him that is more fragile than gold leaf.

I wish that Hunter x Hunter would stop going on hiatus.

Granted

It's cancelled forever instead

I wish for Berserk chapters to come out in english once a week, without dropping in any quality

Granted, but all your knowledge and memories on english is replaced with japanese.

I wish for Fullmetal Alchemist to get a sequel manga that is even better.

Granted but you don't know how to control the ring's power and now your whole race and more is extinct with nothing to do about it.

I wish the earth was only populated by 35,000,000 people total.

Granted, but they're all old men.

I wish for a sandwich.

@Ovens

Granted but the sandwich is a overcooked and poisonous extremely dangerous biohazard that's been in the trash for as long as trash bins have been invented. If you eat a single grain you would have to go to 322 years in the hospital and be nearly dead.

I wish anger didn't exist.

Granted, but all you feel from now on is sadness.

I wish all horror movies could be as good as IT.

granted but infinity loses its meaning and becomes finite,I wish that My hero academia had Mountain level top tiers

Back